Premier League Predictions > Jan 1st & 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Arsenal have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.
85% of Manchester City’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Chelsea have scored in each of their last 9 away matches in Premier League.
Burnley have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
70% of Aston Villa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 01.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-01-2020-17260

Newcastle Utd vs Leicester City

Newcastle Utd

Doubtful: Fabian Schar (14/2 d), Joelinton (20/1 f), Florian Lejeune (3/0 d), Ki Sung-Yeung (3/0 m, illness)

Out (injuries/other): Ciaran Clark (9/2 d), Paul Dummett (15/0 d), Allan Saint-Maximin (11/1 m), Jamaal Lascelles (12/1 d, captain), Matt Ritchie (3/0 m)

Suspended: -

Leicester City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Matthew James (0/0 m)

Southampton vs Tottenham

Southampton

Doubtful: Shane Long (10/0 f), Michael Obafemi (8/1 f), Yan Valery (8/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): -

Tottenham

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Danny Rose (11/0 d), Ben Davies (6/0 d), Hugo Lloris (7/0 first goalkeeper, captain)

Suspended: Son Heung-min (16/5 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

First I would like to say hi to all the members of this brilliant community. I`ve been following the forum for a long time now and I`ve (finally) decided to contribute a bit more with a pick or two here and there. Let`s say this is some kind of my New Year`s resolution. Now off with the picks...

Norwich - Crystal Place Under 2,5

I real like Palace this year. They are a team in the true sense of the word, they have an excellent well experienced coach and with players like Zaha they posses a threat wherever they play. I addition to that they are defensively, at least in my opinion, one of the better sides in the Premier League. They`re in a middle of an injury crisis right now and their bench looks really weak.

On the other hand we have Norwich that sits last on the table and I believe this will be a sort of  do-or-die match for them. They`ve had  I expect a tight match with a goal or two because none of the sides won`t like to concede first and will wait for their opponent`s mistakes.

Southampton - Tottenham  2

Tottenham should have the edge over Saints today. It`s not easy to play Southampton on St Mary`s but I think Mourinho`s side will push for the win right from the start because they won`t want to lose the chance to fight for the Champions League spot next season. I believe Spurs will score one more that the hosts.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

43% of Liverpool’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Liverpool have won their last 10 matches in Premier League.
75% of Sheffield Utd’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Premier League.
Liverpool have been undefeated in their last 19 matches in Premier League.
Liverpool did not concede any goal in their last 4 matches in Premier League.
79% of Liverpool’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 02.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-01-2020-17263

Liverpool - Sheffield Utd

Liverpool are facing Sheffield tonight in an attempt to continue their Premier league fairy-tale this season. Shall we call them "the invincibles" at the end of the season ?? It`s still a long way till there and I think we won`t. Why? Well, mostly because of their tight schedule. I`ve just counted and found out that this will be their 32nd competitive game this season. That`s SOME number considering 2020 has just started. I won`t write about Klopp and his men because I believe we all know how good they are and what they are capable of. I`ll just mention that they`ll be without Matip, Shaquiri, Lovren, Chamberlain, Clyne and Tavares who have all been injured for a while now.

I have to admit I underestimated "the Blades" many times this season. I simply thought Premier League would be much tougher nut to crack than Championship. They proved me wrong and rightly so. In my opinion they are a solid, hard-working team with a very good manager who knows what each player is capable of and how to draw maximum from each of them. Yes, they`re A TEAM. When you become a team that means something in football. This is their 23rd game of the season and they played 7 in December only (Liverpool played 8 in December including the exhausting trip to FIFA Club World Cup). Given the circumstances I think Sheffield could take a point or three from Anfield tonight. If not that, at least they are able to make this match interesting to watch. That`s why I`ll try :

Sheffield Utd DOUBLE CHANCE and Sheffield UTD to score

Edited by ivanhoe