Jump to content
Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** September Poker League Result : =1st muttley & juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** September Naps Competition Result: 1st Mick33, 2nd BBBC, 3rd Rainbow, 4th Tipsterix. KO Cup Winner: CS333, Most Winners: Alastair **

money44

Regular Members
  • Posts

    937
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

money44 last won the day on February 6 2020

money44 had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

8149 profile views
  1. Indian Wells Atp: Double Chance Tabilo @+800 Millman @ +450 X2 Stake I will post analysis after I win a bet or two here hopefully.
  2. Stake amount 100% total(2 bets) Martina Trevisan 80% to beat Anett Kontaveit @ odds +550 with William Hill Trevisan is one of my favorite players to bet, and in the beginning I lost a couple times on her, and then recovered all loss and large profit after French Open surprises.. I believe she is a good athlete with solid technique and fighting mentality. Hard courts are not her surface at all, but Indian Wells plays different than most hard courts and heavier shots get rewarded nicely by the court. Trevisan won her last match as a small underdog, and it was close.. She worked very hard but was moving very and striking even better. If you look at the past scores for Trevisan and Bouzkova.. I think you would be confused how Martina wins this, but Bouzkova can be tough to beat at times, and I think she wanted to advance in this tournament or atleast take extra payday. So in long story.. Martina is a player that I expect is good to back moving forwards in the future in clay events and maybe some surprise hardcourt wins. Her doubles partner Cocciaretto also goes overlooked and has flawless technique from the few times I've seen her. I looked closely @ Kontaveit's results in this tournament and I don't think the conditions are great for her. In 2019 she did well beating Puig, Sevastova, and losing a close match to Pliskova in R16.. But, I can make a case that this is still not impressive for me if players like Puig and Sevastova were not playing in top form. I think the odds are somewhat reasonable because Trevisan has little history on hardcourts, but I still am going to go with Martina. Tennys Sandgren 20% to beat Cameron Norrie @ odds +425 with William Hill Sandgren the journeyman at 30 years old is a pretty solid all around American player.. I don't think the straight sets win over Monteiro in the first round is a bad look at all.. He also had some competitive matches leading up to this tournament. I'm not sure why Norrie is rated so highly here, and I don't believe he warrants that price.. He's been taken out in the first round each of his times here, and maybe there were some improvements from him in my tennis absence but I still think the odds are exaggerated by a country mile.
  3. Thanks C-Punt.. I really appreciate it .. I'm shelving the Yastremska pick completely.. I watched her doubles match October 8th after her first round match.. She was hitting the ball okay, but had tape on her arm, and I agree with the mental focus part also. This is a problem, and its not a place I want to put money and hope to win a miracle.. So, on to the next possible.. I have something lined up for Sunday that I'll post here later.
  4. Are you guys giving Yastremska chances today.. I just got done watching 15 minute highlights from her last match.. I guess she is coming off injury or something and not playing matches.. For me the fitness level was all there and the baseline shots are fine. Serve might be a big problem but it feels more like rust.. She was in no danger at all in the previous match, and was almost like a practice session... Was missing her serve on the long side with some decent spin on it.. If she serves better vs Badosa... She's going to have a huge confidence to a near deadly baseline attack anyways, and if we're fitter than before.. There's no reason she can't win this match.. I think she's hitting the ball well right now.. @CzechPunter I have a feeling you might be with me on this.. I am giving about 45% chances here, and I'm very tempted to parlay with Angelique Kerber.. This makes nearly 4/1 oddss. All thoughts from anyone are appreciated, and good to see everyone again.
  5. If evans wins, then 2-1 sounds correct.. Nishikori should be able to grab atleast one set.. It makes sense to me. I won't be betting on this match.. good luck brother! 🖖
  6. I'll probably just do some live betting, and watch some of the matches .. Don't think anyone is on board with Olivo , and seems like too big of a risk for now.
  7. Small card this time guys, but it's good to have fights every week if possible. There is a matchup that is a bit of a sleeper for me.. I think the fight will be a banger for sure, and I don't know who wins.. I can tell you that every person I've seen is picking Mattheus Nicolau @-200.. He's good guy.. I bet him last time and won but in reality.. Most of the people were scoring that fight for Manel Kape... Extremely close though.. Kape is legit for sure, and that can only look good for the Nicolau side.. The problem with Elliott is his experience.. I am concerned that Tim might snatch this victory, and showcase some new striking that he's been working on with James Krause... So, for the Mattheus Nicolau bettors.. I understand why you pick him, and my feeling was for him also to win, and maybe by submission.. The fight just seems really close to me, and it might be a surprise.
  8. Crazy good call on Gomez @four-leaf Extremely well measured there. I want you guys to know that I have been away from tennis for a long time, and took a couple wrong guesses during Wimbledon this year, and thats about it for the past god knows how long.. So I'm not dialed into these players forms at all or any of the new players really.. I didn't find out Radacanu won the US open until about a month after it happened. I did take a quick look at the lines and tried to find something that might be able to help out.. I'm going to try and post more reliable picks here in my attempt to return here in cooperation... However, this is not one of them just based on the bookmaker odds anyway. I was hoping for some help and opinions what you guys think. Unofficial play: Renzo Olivo to beat Carballes Baena @ 3.24 I just don't believe Baena is doing well in this moment.. I think he has lingering injury of some nature.. I don't know what it is at all.. Hamstring or something.. Can be anything.. He retired in August challenger and has had some long tournaments on clay leading up to this event.. I think the conditions favor Olivo for some reason and he might have the fresher legs or ball striking.. I like the fact that Olivo has taken 4 out of the first 5 sets of his first two matches, and only dropping the remaining set 8-6 in a tiebreaker... I haven't seen any recent live match play from him or Baena.. This is purely based on statistics. Also, I don't think it helps Baena's cause here to come in directly off the claycourts when Olivo already has a couple matches under his belt in these heavier conditions... So, I like the bet, and I'd probably rate it @ around 40% chance to win. This gives around a 10% edge over the implied odds.
  9. Hi All .. Anyone know something about Maya Sherif. She doesn't seem like a hardcourt player to me ? I'm not sure why she is priced as such a big favorite ?
  10. Screaming children outside of an empty stadium during crucial points, and a wandering wild black cat in the stadium .. This match will never be forgotten
  11. Pera came out with tape on her leg .. not expecting to win this. It might take a miracle
  12. Triple stake from my last bet Bernarda Pera +110 to beat Sorribes Tormo (You can hedge this action with a 80%/20% risk on Pera +110/Donald Young +400 if you like) Odds are better this time, ,and I'm more confident with the result.. Tormo had a reasonable match last outing with completely out of form Podoroska. This is a huge step up in quality, as Pera some of her best form physically right now, and a great match already under her belt. This will be the first meeting between the players. I like Pera's confidence as well. I am seeing one of these left handed players put the books to sleep tomorrow if not both of them winning.. Great luck gents! I'm rating Pera's chances at 70%, and Young's chances around 30% - With William Hill
  13. Not a great spot for Ferro anyways .. she needs to get in the gym and rest her body with all that talent .. prepare for a promising career. good to see you guys on here.
  14. Mona Barthel to beat Gasanova @ -115 with William Hill NO reason whatsoever for Gasanova to be favored earlier in the day with this.. Young player with zero quality wins in her career that I saw over the last year, and also have never heard of this player before. Have not been paying close attention of late, but the actual odds are off here by about 60 cents, and Barthel should be -175 because she is not usually a trustworthy player either... So the edge over the book would also be 75 cents minus 15 cents juice.
  15. Kontaveit did not look in good health.. The motivation was not there for one of these smaller events. She has been struggling with injuries, and should eventually return to form.. but I think it's not going to be for atleast a bit here.
×
×
  • Create New...