Premier League Predictions > Dec 28th & 29th

Brighton & Hove Albion V AFC Bournemouth

I think the Bournemouth price is a bit generous here. Eddie Howe's team have recovered some important attacking players and on paper they have more firepower than Brighton. Brighton play with intensity and move the ball well but lack a serious goal threat with poor chance conversion. It's true that Bournemouth still have issues in defence with missing players but I would be more concerned if they were facing an opponent who had substantial goal threat, as in a top 6 side.

AFC Bournemouth +0.75 AH @ 1.85 Betfair (Exchange)

Edited by Mindfulness

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Everton have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Brighton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Leicester City have scored in each of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.
68% of Crystal Palace’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Premier League.
Burnley have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Manchester Utd conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 28.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-12-2019-17248

Brighton vs Bournemouth

I know that @Mindfulness and @AussieDex have briefly covered this game and I'd like to hear @Tiffy's thought on it but I'm going to go deeper into this game between Brighton and Bournemouth that is scheduled to kick-off at 12:30pm GMT on Saturday lunch-time from the AMEX Stadium. Both sides could do with a win here as they hover precariously over the relegation zone in the Premier League.

Brighton have been moving up and down the mid-table region of the league most of this season. Graham,Potter's side are currently in 15th place but only 2 points above the bottom three. Inconsistent home form and poor away form is to blame as Potter attempts to stamp down his philosophy on this Seagulls side. Results have started to hold up a bit recently with the club now without a win in 4 league games. It's also 3 home games in the league without a victory. Centre back Lewis Dunk might be fit enough to return after an illness and the attacking trio of Davy Propper, Leandro Trossard, and Neal Maupay are all battling for a start.

Bournemouth are only just behind their opponents for this game in the table in 16th place. The Cherries are also just 2 points clear of the relegation places. Eddie Howe's side have really been struggling as of late with 6 defeats from their last 8 league games. However, they did manage a sterling 1-0 win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in their last away match so that will give them confidence heading into this game. Diego Rico is back in contention for a start which will be a boost for Howe. Callum Wilson could be worth a cheeky anytime scorer bet because he's scored on his last three visits to the AMEX Stadium.

The head-to-head record doesn't look good for Brighton heading into this with the Seagulls without a win in the past 10 league encounters. Bournemouth are undefeated in their last 5 trips to Brighton. As already mentioned, the odds on a Bournemouth win look very tempting. I can see why Brighton are being backed because they've earned some decent results at home this season but they're in a bit of a slump right now and Bournemouth have that experience of dealing with similar slumps that makes me think they could get something here and continue their recovery.

Bournemouth Draw No Bet @ 3.50 with SpreadEx

Anytime Scorer: Callum Wilson @ 3.45 with Unibet

Southampton vs Crystal Palace

Southampton

Doubtful: Shane Long (10/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Yan Valery (8/0 d), Moussa Djenepo (10/2 m)

Suspended: -

Crystal Palace

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Christian Benteke (15/0 f), Patrick van Aanholt (17/2 d), Scott Dann (5/0 d), Andros Townsend (14/1 m), Gary Cahill (12/0 d), Jeffrey Schlupp (14/2 d), Joel Ward (13/0 d)

Watford FC vs Aston Villa

Watford FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jose Holebas (11/0 d), Tom Cleverley (9/1 m), Danny Welbeck (5/0 f), Sebastian Prodl (1/0 m), Daryl Janmaat (8/0 d)

Aston Villa

Doubtful: Keinan Davis (6/0 f), Tyrone Mings (16/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): John McGinn (18/3 m), Jed Steer (1/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Both teams have a strong motivation. Leicester I don't think she will continue her frantic course, her first one will continue. West Ham, despite the defeat at Palace, was good. I'll bet on the seat
WEST HAM UNITED vs LEICESTER CITY @@ +0.50 AH WEST HAM UNITED, odds 1.90

Norwich will fight all matches, since he can't do otherwise. At home he finds the way to the net easily and we expect him to score at least once today. Tottenham are the grand favorites for the win, but at home they still need work. Both teams can score
NORWICH CITY vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Watford have managed and scored in the away game against Sheffield, but remain within the zone and victory over Aston Villa is a one-way street. Watford are 5 points less than their opponent and in the event of a defeat, the road to stay will be even more difficult. Took the final against Norwich at Aston Villa, slightly removed but still within the zone. Very difficult match for the two teams that will initially try not to lose. I find that with the power of the home team the hosts have a lead
WATFORD FC vs ASTON VILLA @@ WATFORD FC, odds 2.00

Also i take Everton - Newcastle i think now will slip little bit Down in Table and Everton with new Coach doing the same but in different way. Maggpies again without Saint-Maxime and this is for me a big Blow in ther Counter attacking Game.

Other bet´s are Watford to Win and the DC on Burnley for me today.

Norwich vs Tottenham

The action doesn't stop coming on Saturday in the Premier League with the games pretty much going on across the whole day and night. This clash between Norwich and Tottenham kicks off at 5:30pm GMT from Carrow Road. It's a huge game for both teams with the home side looking to move off the bottom of the table and the visiting team aiming to move closer to the Champions League qualification spots.

Norwich have shown signs of being one of the promoted sides that could do well this season but too many defeats have prevented the Canaries from building any momentum. Daniel Farke's men are bottom of the table and 7 points adrift of safety. It's becoming a dire situation. 4 losses from their last 5 league games hasn't helped. Just 2 wins from their 9 home league games this season also isn't great reading for their fans.

Tottenham had a slow start before Daniel Levy made the controversial decision to sack Mauricio Pochettino and replace him with Jose Mourinho. The change appears to have worked with Spurs now just 3 points behind 4th placed Chelsea. Winning 5 of their last 7 league games has contributed to this resurgence up the league table. The fact that the away form appears to have been rectified with the club only losing 1 of their last 4 league matches on their travels has also helped.

Head-to-head statistics favour Tottenham coming into this game with Norwich winning just 1 of their 8 home league games against Tottenham in the Premier League era. No win for Norwich in their last 6 home league games makes for depressing reading and I think Tottenham will win this game relatively comfortably as it looks like Norwich will drift closer towards Championship football next season.

Tottenham HT/FT @ 2.70 with BetVictor

Tottenham -1 @ 2.88 with SpreadEx

West Ham -Leicester City 1(2.55) bet365

So West Ham's starting odds were 4.50 but because of the big rotations, Brendan Rodgers sent in a mixed lineup for Boxing Day and to avoid possible injuries. they have pulled themselves and one draw, and in games like these, shades like these, especially for teams that are out of shape, can give a turn in form. on the goalkeeper while at West Ham, Haller highs and midfielders who have the most aerial duels in PL.West Ham came out with the strongest lineup and are obviously ready to go on the offensive. I especially like the two offensive backs he put in line-up, they are not so good defenders but they are offensively very good and could break through the sides at speed. As I emphasized, Lester came out with a mixed the only downside to this is the lack of analysis because it can't analyze something you never watched but the encouraging thing is that the course is at 17:20 in our time from 3.60, now at 18:12 to 2.55, so either the overpayments or bookmakers did not believe To Rodgers when he said on a news release that he was in high rotation.

This is my analysis from croatian forum called svijetkladenja.com but this was translated from google translate,because i didnt have time to write analysis here..

Edited by MaliMisko12

Arsenal vs Chelsea

The big game this weekend in the Premier League is between two clubs struggling to recapture their glory days when Arsenal host Chelsea for a 2pm GMT kick-off at the Emirates Stadium. It's a pivotal time for these two sides as they look to navigate their way through trouble times. Can either of them take the victory in this game or will they share the spoils come the final whistle?

Arsenal continue their life under new manager Mikel Arteta. A 1-1 draw away to Bournemouth hardly inspired hope in the new era but Arteta has been keen to emphasise that the club needs to mend its relationship with the fans. The Gunners head into this game in 12th place but a win would put them within 5 points of the top four. Just 3 wins from their 9 home league games have been recorded so far. Can they earn a first league win in three games?

Chelsea have also endured their own issues recently. Frank Lampard had started life well in the Blues hot seat but things haven't gone to plan recently. A win would give Chelsea some breathing space in 4th place ahead of Wolves who are positioned just behind them. However, 5 losses in their last 7 league games suggests that all is not quite clicking with this team. Has the 3-4-3 formation been worked out? The hope for Chelsea fans is that they have won 6 of their 9 away league games this season. The anticipated returns of Mason Mount and Christian Pulisic should offer a boost.

This is a massive game for both of these sides and I really don't know which way to call it. I have an urge to back Chelsea even though they've only won 1 of their last 7 matches at the Emirates Stadium. Arteta is still getting his feet under the table at the Gunners and their squad is nowhere near packed with the players he'll want for his system. Until he gets that personnel in he'll be managing with one arm tied behind his back. Yes, I'm backing a Chelsea win even though I was tempted by the draw.

Chelsea to Win @ 2.39 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.65 with Marathonbet

M. City x Sheffield United
Under 3.5 @1.74 - (1 Unit)

Liverpool x Wolves
I will wait for the definition of the teams. Liverpool ML & Over 2.5 by @ 1.73 I didn't find it interesting. Regardless of how teams are ranked, I can get into this bet. I believe Wolves has good chances of running the team too, wear was very big against City.

The climate at Anfield will be festive, both for days and for Liverpool's scoring position. Offensive both teams are great and we are expecting an open match today, with no particular intentions from the guests.
LIVERPOOL FC vs WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.90

Great game for both teams, who want a good look with a tripod accompaniment. They do not inspire confidence and in the end everything is open. Defenders have a lot of problems and their pitch is easily breached, so we'll see an open goal-scoring game
ARSENAL FC vs CHELSEA FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55