** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2020 Qualifier Predictions > Oct 10th - 15th

Netherlands vs Northern Ireland

The 2020 European Championship qualifiers are back for their penultimate period of games this week. Our first preview takes a look at the huge task facing Northern Ireland as they travel to the Netherlands for this important clash that kicks off at 7:45pm BST at De Kuip in Rotterdam this Thursday night. The winner of this game will be looking good to qualify for the finals next summer so there's a lot at stake.

Netherlands are looking a slick unit under Ronald Koeman. A team built on the solid centre back foundations of Virgil Van Dijk and Matthijs De Ligt isn't bad at all. Their only defeat in this group so far was a 3-2 home loss to Germany with the deciding goal coming in the last minute. The Oranje got their revenge in the return leg of that fixture by destroying Germany 4-2 away. It means that the Netherlands are sitting in 3rd on 9 points behind Germany and Northern Ireland who are both on 12 points. The decisive thing is that Netherlands have a game in hand. A win here is a must for the Dutchmen.

Northern Ireland knew what their game plan was coming into this campaign. Take 12 points from their first 4 matches against Belarus and Estonia then make it a three-way battle for those two automatic qualification berths. That is exactly what Michael O'Neill's men have managed. They now face 4 tricky matches against Netherlands and Germany knowing they'll likely need at least a win and a draw from those matches but more likely two wins. It's a tall order for Norn Iron.

The last time these two sides met was back in 2012 when Netherlands ran out as 6-0 winners. I'm not sure we'll see a score-line like that here but I have a feeling Netherlands will turn the visiting team over with relative ease. I can see a 2-0 or 3-0 win for the home team and it's going to be the start of the end for Northern Ireland. On the flip side, this is the beginning of something special for the Netherlands.

Netherlands HT/FT @ 1.70 with Coral

Netherlands -2 @ 2.50 with Paddy Power

@jazzman02, @real55555, @hristofor, @Peter_Portman, @Podosfairistis, @Niceguy, @markus808, @Feduloff, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Hunter12, @salmonman, @JuMeSyn, @recklessrookie, @janesill, @Mustionown, @potus, @kevinjoh, @dinero, @Hutcho_CFC, @roveruk, @matrixman, @Jazzer Isaac, @Dylan Lynch, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @MangoTheThird, @neilovan, @mcsilks, @Ameer, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @Tim81, @sajtion, @newjack, @Gedkip, @Mindfulness, @Magic0024, @mijOsim, @canaries91, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @four-leaf, @Icongene, @malabgd, @Stevecw, @Xcout, @Teodore, @Bobby Vegas, @Darran, @DrO, @mtom, @KikoCy, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @vasilli07, @Misa, @Pep004, @rOYS123, @thinkpink63, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @Rimmed, @Vocelov, @duckmaster, @Torque, @cluelessG, and @Marek76.

I'm definitely on the Croats side in this round.
They have better players, they are a better team and I think they will give a revanche to the Hungarians for defeat in the first match.
That defeat was due to the Croats suffering from a 'post-world cup hangover'.

Now they have come together and a away win against Slovakia is a sign that they have come out of the crisis. All the best players are together, Ivan Rakitic is back in the squad and coach Dalic will have a strong team at his disposal.
Match will take place in Split, the stadium is already sold out and there is a great euphoria in this part of Croatia.

I expect a victory for the home side.

Croatia -1.25(AH)  @1.82 local bookie

Russia vs Scotland

Group I in the 2020 European Championship qualification campaign is basically done and dusted. Second placed side Russia host fifth placed Scotland in this clash on Thursday night that kicks off at 7:45pm BST at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. The home side will want to keep pushing Belgium for that top spot but automatic qualification feels like a formality now.

Russia are sitting proudly in 2nd place in this group with 15 points from their 6 group games so far. The only dropped points of their campaign coming in an opening round 3-1 loss away to group leaders Belgium. Head coach Stanislav Cherchesov will want his team to keep getting the wins to build momentum heading into the finals next summer and with a home game against Belgium still to come the top spot in this group is very much still wide open. It's now 5 wins in a row for Russia with four clean sheets kept in that run of games.

Scotland's hopes are now resting with the play-offs. The Tartan Army earned that privilege through their UEFA Nations League performances. Steve Clarke's side are now way off the pace down in 5th place and it's now three losses in a row for Scotland. Clarke will be keen to end that demoralising run of results but it could be a tough ask here. Scotland haven't managed to score in 8 of their last 15 away matches and have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of those 15 matches.

I'm worried for Scotland ahead of this game. Clarke has been in the job for a number of months now and even though it's hard to judge him until at the end of the next campaign there doesn't really seem to be a lot for Scottish fans to be optimistic about. Yes, they're guaranteed a play-off spot but I can see them losing by a couple of goals here. A lot needs to change before Scotland start moving in the right direction and it'll take something spectacular to see any great change in this game.

Russia to Win to Nil @ 2.25 with SpreadEx

Russia -1 @ 2.60 with Betfred

Football Facts and Streaks regarding European Championship

Belgium have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 4 matches in European Championship.
San Marino have lost their last 12 matches in European Championship.
Estonia have lost their last 8 matches in European Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Netherlands’s last 7 games in European Championship.
Latvia have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 6 matches in European Championship.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 10.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-10-2019-16040

Slovakia vs Wales

Group E could take an interesting twist on Thursday night when Slovakia and Wales meet for a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Anton Malatinsky Stadium in Trnava. Only 3 points separate the top four teams in the group so with 3-4 games remaining in the group every encounter becomes even more crucial. Can either of these two sides come away with the win here?

Slovakia will be looking to put themselves in a great position to qualify for the 2020 European Championship. Pavel Hapal's men are currently in 2nd place with 9 points from their 5 group games so far. Two of their remaining three games in this group are to be played at home including this one so a win would really boost their hopes of automatic qualification. It's been a mixed bag of results at home so far with a 2-0 win over Hungary followed up by a 4-0 hammering at the hands of Croatia. It's Azerbaijan at home and Croatia away in their remaining fixtures after this so anything less than 3 points could jeopardise their qualification hopes.

Wales are up against it now with Ryan Giggs admitting that his side need to win most, if not all, of their four remaining group games. The Dragons have got a 100% win record at home in this group but a 0% win record away. The 2-1 win at home to Azerbaijan in their last qualifier was a hard fought result. The jury still remains out for Giggs but the critics are growing louder with the team not really impressing at all in this campaign up until now. They remain in 4th place and just 3 points off the top of the group so they're very much in it. A win here would really turn their hopes around but optimism amongst the Welsh fans is starting to evaporate despite the quality we have in this squad.

I'm sorry to say but I'm really not feeling hopeful about our qualification chances. Giggs has abandoned what appeared to be an attacking mindset that brought the best out of our players in wins over China and Republic of Ireland in favour for progressive Louis Van Gaal-inspired football that really nullifies our best talents. The good news is that Aaron Ramsey could be back but I'd be surprised if he's fit for this game. I'm not convinced we'll win more than two of our remaining qualifiers and it'll be a missed opportunity in a group we should be storming by now. I can see another deflating 1-0 defeat or 0-0 draw with our qualification hopes slipping away.

Slovakia to Win @ 2.57 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Marek Hamsik @ 7.50 with Paddy Power

5 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Slovakia vs Wales

Group E could take an interesting twist on Thursday night when Slovakia and Wales meet for a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Anton Malatinsky Stadium in Trnava. Only 3 points separate the top four teams in the group so with 3-4 games remaining in the group every encounter becomes even more crucial. Can either of these two sides come away with the win here?

Slovakia will be looking to put themselves in a great position to qualify for the 2020 European Championship. Pavel Hapal's men are currently in 2nd place with 9 points from their 5 group games so far. Two of their remaining three games in this group are to be played at home including this one so a win would really boost their hopes of automatic qualification. It's been a mixed bag of results at home so far with a 2-0 win over Hungary followed up by a 4-0 hammering at the hands of Croatia. It's Azerbaijan at home and Croatia away in their remaining fixtures after this so anything less than 3 points could jeopardise their qualification hopes.

Wales are up against it now with Ryan Giggs admitting that his side need to win most, if not all, of their four remaining group games. The Dragons have got a 100% win record at home in this group but a 0% win record away. The 2-1 win at home to Azerbaijan in their last qualifier was a hard fought result. The jury still remains out for Giggs but the critics are growing louder with the team not really impressing at all in this campaign up until now. They remain in 4th place and just 3 points off the top of the group so they're very much in it. A win here would really turn their hopes around but optimism amongst the Welsh fans is starting to evaporate despite the quality we have in this squad.

I'm sorry to say but I'm really not feeling hopeful about our qualification chances. Giggs has abandoned what appeared to be an attacking mindset that brought the best out of our players in wins over China and Republic of Ireland in favour for progressive Louis Van Gaal-inspired football that really nullifies our best talents. The good news is that Aaron Ramsey could be back but I'd be surprised if he's fit for this game. I'm not convinced we'll win more than two of our remaining qualifiers and it'll be a missed opportunity in a group we should be storming by now. I can see another deflating 1-0 defeat or 0-0 draw with our qualification hopes slipping away.

Slovakia to Win @ 2.57 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Marek Hamsik @ 7.50 with Paddy Power

Saw the Game against Hungary from Slovakia and must say they didn´t impressed me at all. For them i think it will be hard to creat chances and i saw them some other Games in Future. Slovakia are not so good, wheny they are Favorite or like this Game not the Underdog.

They looking better in there type of Football when they are Underdog. Bets are not so bad, but i will be careful here. Maybe DNB are better Opinion.

This is a great opportunity for the Netherlands. A win today could take second place due to a better goal difference and stay in it. The Dutch players know that winning the other four qualifying matches will be enough to secure them the finals of the competition. I expect them to get into the race with strong motivation and win. In addition, I expect many goals in the match
NETHERLANDS vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

10 hours ago, Neubs said:

Saw the Game against Hungary from Slovakia and must say they didn´t impressed me at all. For them i think it will be hard to creat chances and i saw them some other Games in Future. Slovakia are not so good, wheny they are Favorite or like this Game not the Underdog.

They looking better in there type of Football when they are Underdog. Bets are not so bad, but i will be careful here. Maybe DNB are better Opinion.

Yeah, I think my view might be slightly tilted because I've watched all of our games under Giggs and it's put me into the biggest spell of football depression since Russell Slade was in charge at Cardiff. If Ramsey had been declared fit I'd fancy us to get a draw at least but we just look half a team without him under Giggs. The injury to Chris Mepham is a huge blow as well. Most fans are saying unless we got 5-3-2 and hit on the counter then we're in trouble. Giggs won't change his system that drastically. If he does, I'll be pleasantly shocked. He's been committed to this 4-2-3-1 for a while and with our best XI and the correct attack-minded strategy that's the best approach. Unfortunately, Giggs is showing more favouritism towards a progressive style which doesn't suit our attacking strengths and until he does I can't see us playing to our potential in any game.

1 hour ago, Finemargins said:

Ryan Giggs lol he's just not manager material is he? 

I heard somewhere that he's got a bit of strife at home for knobbing his brother's wife. Don't know of there is any truth to it but if there is it might be affecting his concentration. 

That was true but happened years ago. You're right though. He's certainly not suited for the international level that requires at least a degree of passion and enthusiasm. Genuinely feels like he's a lad doing the work experience needed to get to another job. Think he could take or leave this job.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:16 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Netherlands vs Northern Ireland

The 2020 European Championship qualifiers are back for their penultimate period of games this week. Our first preview takes a look at the huge task facing Northern Ireland as they travel to the Netherlands for this important clash that kicks off at 7:45pm BST at De Kuip in Rotterdam this Thursday night. The winner of this game will be looking good to qualify for the finals next summer so there's a lot at stake.

Netherlands are looking a slick unit under Ronald Koeman. A team built on the solid centre back foundations of Virgil Van Dijk and Matthijs De Ligt isn't bad at all. Their only defeat in this group so far was a 3-2 home loss to Germany with the deciding goal coming in the last minute. The Oranje got their revenge in the return leg of that fixture by destroying Germany 4-2 away. It means that the Netherlands are sitting in 3rd on 9 points behind Germany and Northern Ireland who are both on 12 points. The decisive thing is that Netherlands have a game in hand. A win here is a must for the Dutchmen.

Northern Ireland knew what their game plan was coming into this campaign. Take 12 points from their first 4 matches against Belarus and Estonia then make it a three-way battle for those two automatic qualification berths. That is exactly what Michael O'Neill's men have managed. They now face 4 tricky matches against Netherlands and Germany knowing they'll likely need at least a win and a draw from those matches but more likely two wins. It's a tall order for Norn Iron.

The last time these two sides met was back in 2012 when Netherlands ran out as 6-0 winners. I'm not sure we'll see a score-line like that here but I have a feeling Netherlands will turn the visiting team over with relative ease. I can see a 2-0 or 3-0 win for the home team and it's going to be the start of the end for Northern Ireland. On the flip side, this is the beginning of something special for the Netherlands.

Netherlands HT/FT @ 1.70 with Coral

Netherlands -2 @ 2.50 with Paddy Power

@jazzman02, @real55555, @hristofor, @Peter_Portman, @Podosfairistis, @Niceguy, @markus808, @Feduloff, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Hunter12, @salmonman, @JuMeSyn, @recklessrookie, @janesill, @Mustionown, @potus, @kevinjoh, @dinero, @Hutcho_CFC, @roveruk, @matrixman, @Jazzer Isaac, @Dylan Lynch, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @MangoTheThird, @neilovan, @mcsilks, @Ameer, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @Tim81, @sajtion, @newjack, @Gedkip, @Mindfulness, @Magic0024, @mijOsim, @canaries91, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @four-leaf, @Icongene, @malabgd, @Stevecw, @Xcout, @Teodore, @Bobby Vegas, @Darran, @DrO, @mtom, @KikoCy, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @vasilli07, @Misa, @Pep004, @rOYS123, @thinkpink63, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @Rimmed, @Vocelov, @duckmaster, @Torque, @cluelessG, and @Marek76.

Can't argue with any of this stevie, much as I'd like to. We're missing a few players too. Reckon 3-0 or 4-0. As an aside I still can't believe a decent sized championship or even lower premiership team hasn't pushed hard for O'Neill. I truly believe he's easily capable. 

Iceland have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
Ukraine have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
England have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic’s last 5 games. (European Championship)
Andorra have lost their last 46 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 11.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-10-2019-16064

On 10/9/2019 at 2:31 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Russia vs Scotland

Group I in the 2020 European Championship qualification campaign is basically done and dusted. Second placed side Russia host fifth placed Scotland in this clash on Thursday night that kicks off at 7:45pm BST at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. The home side will want to keep pushing Belgium for that top spot but automatic qualification feels like a formality now.

Russia are sitting proudly in 2nd place in this group with 15 points from their 6 group games so far. The only dropped points of their campaign coming in an opening round 3-1 loss away to group leaders Belgium. Head coach Stanislav Cherchesov will want his team to keep getting the wins to build momentum heading into the finals next summer and with a home game against Belgium still to come the top spot in this group is very much still wide open. It's now 5 wins in a row for Russia with four clean sheets kept in that run of games.

Scotland's hopes are now resting with the play-offs. The Tartan Army earned that privilege through their UEFA Nations League performances. Steve Clarke's side are now way off the pace down in 5th place and it's now three losses in a row for Scotland. Clarke will be keen to end that demoralising run of results but it could be a tough ask here. Scotland haven't managed to score in 8 of their last 15 away matches and have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of those 15 matches.

I'm worried for Scotland ahead of this game. Clarke has been in the job for a number of months now and even though it's hard to judge him until at the end of the next campaign there doesn't really seem to be a lot for Scottish fans to be optimistic about. Yes, they're guaranteed a play-off spot but I can see them losing by a couple of goals here. A lot needs to change before Scotland start moving in the right direction and it'll take something spectacular to see any great change in this game.

Russia to Win to Nil @ 2.25 with SpreadEx

Russia -1 @ 2.60 with Betfred

Have to agree with this Stevie, if you can't score at one end and can't keep them out at the other end then there's only 1 outcome, this could be yet another pumping for Scotland.

North Macedonia v Slovenia; 20:45

Betting suggestion: Slovenia -0,25 @1,90 Pinnacle 

Short preview: group G is one of the most interesting so far. It's not that interesting because of teams playing in, but because of the situation on the table. Except for Latvia (6 matches, 6 defeats, goal difference 1:21), all teams are still in the position to qualify. North Macedonia is 4th, with 8 points, same as Israel, 2 less than Austria, 3 less than Slovenia and 5 less than Poland. Group leaders Poland were in a great position before the last international break, but they lost in Slovenia (2-0) and played a draw with Austria at home (0-0). Regarding the not the best start of Slovenia in qualifications, no one really expected 6 points in the last int. break, but that's exactly what happened, and not just that they got it, they also played really solid, which means that the national manager Matjaz Kek, who already led this country to the World Cup in 2010, is once again on a good way to make something big with the small country as Slovenia is. A classic problem of their team is that often, there are players who aren't regulars in their clubs, but football played in clubs, and football played in national level is completely different, preparations are different, therefore players need to know how to listen, adapt, and simply do their best for the country. It looks like Kek is on a good way of reaching that, but even though they are on the 2nd spot at the moment, the next two fixtures are once again crucial. First, they have to win North Macedonia, especially if Austria wins against Israel at home, and then they will host Austria on Sunday in Slovenia... Tonight's opponent will be everything but easy, as they look better and better under the leadership of Angelovski, who will miss Levante's midfielder Bardhi and Rijeka's defender Velkovski, who are pretty important players. Besides them, another important player Ristovski who plays for Sporting Lisbona is not 100% fit, so we will see some changes in the lineup. One point would probably be pretty much useless for both sides, especially for Macedonia, as they are traveling to Poland in the next match. With some difficulties especially in defense and need of 3 points, I think Slovenia will have enough space in counters, to grab an important win.

Latvia v Poland; 20:45

Betting suggestion: Poland -2 @1,80 Pinnacle 

Short preview: I think there is no need for a special explanation. True, every win counts only three points, regardless if it’s 0-1 or 0-5, but with 2-0 defeat in Slovenia, and 0-0 draw at home against Austria, things got complicated even for Poland, who was the big favorite in this group and at the end, it might happen that the goal difference will play its role as well. At the moment, Slovenia and Austria have the best one (+7), Poland is at +6, both Israel and North Macedonia at +0. Slovenia made the biggest difference exactly here in Riga, where they’ve won 0-5. Lewandowski is in a superb form, scoring most goals in Europe this season, scoring every match for Bayern Munchen. The national coach of Poland made a small mistake in the lineup against Slovenia, positioning Zielinski out on the side, instead of more central as he plays in Napoli (in 433 formation). Without “active” Zielinski, Poland depends too much on the individual work of Lewandowski, which wasn’t enough against Slovenia, but even so, it should be enough against a poor side as Latvia (6 matches, 6 defeats, goal difference 1:21).

England, I believe, is a class above the Czech Republic. I expect him to enter the match with the same impetus so as to win the qualification for the final of the institution. Her victory may be our support
CZECH REPUBLIC vs ENGLAND @@ ENGLAND, odds 1.55

The battle in Iceland is of great importance. France, you are a favorite on betting platforms, but it will not be an easy match and it has to prove it on the pitch as well. I believe that the Icelanders, with the help of their headquarters, will try to close the premises and with the help of the defense, get a positive result. I'll risk and bet on a few goals
ICELAND vs FRANCE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.88

Czech Republic vs England

The Group A action in the 2020 European Championship qualifiers kicks off tonight with our preview on Czech Republic versus England. The game is scheduled to start at 7:45pm BST at the Sinobo Stadium in Prague. It is possible for England to qualify with a victory here if they win because Czech Republic and Kosovo still have to play each other in this group.

Czech Republic have a fantastic opportunity to take a big step towards qualifying automatically for the finals in this game. Head coach Jaroslav Silhavy has seen his team win 3 and lose 2 of their qualifiers so far. 3 wins from their last 4 matches is encouraging and a victory here would send them 4 points clear of 3rd placed Kosovo with the two teams set to meet in Czech Republic next month. The 3-0 win away to Montenegro in their last group game will inspire confidence but the heavy 5-0 loss away to England in the opening group games will have them wary about this fixture.

England come into this game knowing a win will seal their place at next summer's finals. Gareth Southgate has seemed in confident mood this week and he has every right to be feeling that way. His team top the group with 4 wins from their 4 matches so far. It's 19 goals scored and 4 goals conceded during that time. Automatic qualification seems a case of when rather than if. Can the Three Lions get the job done in the Czech Republic tonight?

It feels like this is a foregone conclusion. England have looked far superior than every team they've faced so far and even the 5-3 win over Kosovo that was a bigger struggle than normal resulted in a comfortable win. Backing Harry Kane or Raheem Sterling to score with both having bagged 6 goals each in their 4 games up until now is a decent bet. Maybe even back both to score? England to win by a 2-3 goal margin isn't beyond the realms of possibility either.

England HT/FT @ 2.55 with Coral

Anytime Scorer: Raheem Sterling @ 2.65 with Unibet

Portugal - Luxembourg is the first competitive match the portuguese NT play in  José Alvalade stadium since 2013 (and first match since 2015). It’s no surprise the stadium is sold out: Ronaldo, a product of Sporting CP’s youth academy, returns home to play a poor Luxembourg side.

Ronaldo’s numbers for Juventus are not what they used to be, but he’s in good physical shape and getting the hang of Sarriball. Meanwhile his NT form is as good as ever. Last two matches, away from home, he scored vs Serbia and a poker vs Lithuania. Furthermore, his chemistry with Bernardo Silva has improved as it seems the City player is finally more in sync with his off the ball movement.

Portuguese newspapers today all allude to the fact that Ronaldo is 2 goals away from a 700 goal career tally. Even Corriere dello Sport’s cover is “CR700”. This fact is surely on his mind and he’ll want to take the opportunity to reach such a mythical milestone at home.

William Carvalho was a key player in the last few matches and his tidy vertical passing will be missed today, but Fernando Santos may take the opportunity and play a more offensive midfield.

Cristiano Ronaldo over 1.5 @ 2.05

Spain have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
Switzerland are undefeated in their last 10 matches. (European Championship)
Italy have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
Faroe Islands have lost their last 10 matches. (European Championship)
Spain have won their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
Malta have failed to score in their last 5 matches. (European Championship)
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ireland’s last 5 games. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 12.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-10-2019-16071

I expect both teams to score at Ullevaal Stadium. Spain have enough quality to score, no doubt about it. The question is for Norway, is it able to score? I think so. Norway is a well-organized team of experienced coach Lagerbach. They have scored in all six games so far, including the one in Spain
NORWAY vs SPAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85

Extremely important match for both teams. Bosnia only wants a win, and the guests may be happy with the tie. It will be a tough battle, where it will be judged in detail. I expect a close match due to Finland and I'll bet on a few goals
ITALY vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Extremely important match for both teams. Bosnia only wants a win, and the guests may be happy with the tie. It will be a tough battle, where it will be judged in detail. I expect a close match due to Finland and I'll bet on a few goals
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs FINLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Liechtenstein vs Armenia

Liechtenstein

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Thomas Hobi (2/0 g), Sandro Wieser (53/2 m), Simon Kühne (22/0 m), Marcel Büchel (16/1 f), Philippe Erne (35/1 f)

Suspended: -

Armenia

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Gagik Daghbashyan (16/0 d), Henrikh Mkhitaryan (86/29 m, top scorer, captain), Karlen Mkrtchyan (56/2 m), Yura Movsisyan (38/14 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended:

Malta vs Sweden

Malta

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Ryan Camilleri (42/0 d), Juan Corbalan (10/1 m), John Mintoff (10/0 m), Bjorn Kristensen (23/0 m), Clayton Failla (58/2 m), Jean Paul Farrugia (16/1 f)

Sweden

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Pontus Jansson (22/0 d), Ludwig Augustinsson (28/1 d), Oscar Lewicki (15/0 m), Jimmy Durmaz (49/3 m), Jakob Johansson (18/1 m), Viktor Claesson (37/7 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Scotland vs San Marino

Group I resumes on Sunday when Scotland look to try and end their disappointing group phase of the qualification campaign with a positive finish as they host minnows San Marino in a 5pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park. The Tartan Army have the consolation of a play-off spot to look forward after sealing that in their UEFA Nations League run but there are problems running deep through this Scottish side that need addressing as soon as possible.

Scotland were on the end of a hiding against Russia as myself and @allyhibs expected. It was disconcerting that Steve Clarke doesn't seem to have any patience with the mistakes being made by his players. A new philosophy was needed but results just haven't come yet under Clarke. The team now lies in 5th place in the group and are now 4 points behind third placed Cyprus with three group games to go. The play-off spot might have been secured but if Scotland don't start winning their games then their UEFA seeding for future qualification campaigns will be seriously damaged.

San Marino are arguably one of the worst teams in international football. Such is their awful record that their Wikipedia page actually lists the games in where they haven't lost. The last time that happened was a 0-0 draw at home to Estonia back on 15th November, 2014. The last time they avoided defeat on the road was a 2-2 draw away to Liechtenstein on 20th August, 2003.

It goes without saying that Scotland should win this. If not, then Clarke should resign on the spot. I think this is a good game at the right time for Scotland. Get some goals, keep a clean sheet, and build some confidence. I would be surprised if Scotland didn't feel a sense of freedom coming into this game. If they can score early then they can win by 3 or 4 goals. If not then it might be a less spectacular score-line. If I had to back a correct score I'd say 4-0 for Scotland.

Total Goals Scored Under 5.5 @ 2.00 with William Hill

Anytime Scorer: Andrew Robertson @ 5.75 with Betway

Wales vs Croatia

The biggest game in Welsh football since the 2016 European Championship Semi-Final against Portugal is coming up this Sunday at 7:45pm BST when Wales host Croatia at the Cardiff City Stadium. I'll be there in the Canton Stand with completely misguided optimism but it's certain to be a cracking atmosphere and fingers crossed the lads can get the job done.

Wales are currently sitting in 4th place in Group E. Ryan Giggs saw his team manage to hold Slovakia to a draw out in Trnava. It was a result that gave mixed emotions. There is a feeling that a draw was always going to be enough to keep our automatic qualification hopes alive but with the chances we missed it feels like two points dropped. There are suggestions the result here might not have a huge bearing on our aspirations to qualify automatically because it will be the results against Hungary and Azerbaijan next month that will really matter but winning this game will give us a great chance to go on and seal a top two spot.

Croatia are starting to build momentum now. Zlatko Dalic's men extended their unbeaten run to three matches to move further clear at the top of the group. The comfortable 3-0 win over Hungary was the exact response their fans wanted to see after the disappointing 1-1 draw away to Azerbaijan. Victory in this game would see them book their place in the finals next summer.

I'm pleasantly surprised Wales got a point out in Slovakia. It wasn't ideal and there are once again just as many questions as answers that Giggs has given us. The big hope is that Aaron Ramsey will be fit to start on Sunday and that's a game changer. We're not the same team without him. I'm quietly hopeful it can be a vintage Welsh night of football and we can get the win. I would say I don't have faith in the manager to lead us to that win but then I did once witness the incompetent Alan Cork manage Cardiff to the historic 2-1 win over Leeds in the FA Cup back in 2002 so anything is possible. I'm going for a conservative draw no bet for Wales... but I am Welsh... and deluded... so make your own minds up from a neutral perspective! :lol

Wales Draw No Bet @ 2.23 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.67 with William Hill

9 hours ago, betcatalog said:

I expect both teams to score at Ullevaal Stadium. Spain have enough quality to score, no doubt about it. The question is for Norway, is it able to score? I think so. Norway is a well-organized team of experienced coach Lagerbach. They have scored in all six games so far, including the one in Spain
NORWAY vs SPAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85

ITALY vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs FINLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Im betting on finland. Dzeko out and bosnian management is a mess. First manager leaves the team and then someone talks him to come back. Does he really want the job or believes in their chances and the players do know it. U2,5 is a safe bet but small stake to finns. (Im finnish so i might have blue+white glasses on :D)

Netherlands have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
Belgium have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
San Marino have lost their last 13 matches. (European Championship)
Belgium have won their last 7 matches. (European Championship)
Russia have won their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
Azerbaijan have failed to win their last 10 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 27 Football Betting Streaks for 13.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-10-2019-16106

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Scotland vs San Marino

Group I resumes on Sunday when Scotland look to try and end their disappointing group phase of the qualification campaign with a positive finish as they host minnows San Marino in a 5pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park. The Tartan Army have the consolation of a play-off spot to look forward after sealing that in their UEFA Nations League run but there are problems running deep through this Scottish side that need addressing as soon as possible.

Scotland were on the end of a hiding against Russia as myself and @allyhibs expected. It was disconcerting that Steve Clarke doesn't seem to have any patience with the mistakes being made by his players. A new philosophy was needed but results just haven't come yet under Clarke. The team now lies in 5th place in the group and are now 4 points behind third placed Cyprus with three group games to go. The play-off spot might have been secured but if Scotland don't start winning their games then their UEFA seeding for future qualification campaigns will be seriously damaged.

San Marino are arguably one of the worst teams in international football. Such is their awful record that their Wikipedia page actually lists the games in where they haven't lost. The last time that happened was a 0-0 draw at home to Estonia back on 15th November, 2014. The last time they avoided defeat on the road was a 2-2 draw away to Liechtenstein on 20th August, 2003.

It goes without saying that Scotland should win this. If not, then Clarke should resign on the spot. I think this is a good game at the right time for Scotland. Get some goals, keep a clean sheet, and build some confidence. I would be surprised if Scotland didn't feel a sense of freedom coming into this game. If they can score early then they can win by 3 or 4 goals. If not then it might be a less spectacular score-line. If I had to back a correct score I'd say 4-0 for Scotland.

Total Goals Scored Under 5.5 @ 2.00 with William Hill

Anytime Scorer: Andrew Robertson @ 5.75 with Betway

I think Scotland under 5.5 is tremendous value. Took 2.08 with Smarkets. Long way to go for Scotland from where they are.

The quality is on the Croatian side, with Montric, Rikic and Pericic being top players. However, Wales have the highest historical record so far - two wins from two matches. He has recorded three wins with a 0-0 in his last four home games. Wales games tend to score low, so I expect no more than two goals in Cardiff
WALES vs CROATIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

The Netherlands equals 12 points and so needs victory points. The Oranges need the three-pointer from this fight and I believe they will win. Quality is on their side so Ronald Koeman's players can win with at least two goals
BELARUS vs NETHERLANDS @@ -1.50 Ah NETHERLANDS, odds 1.65

Cyprus v Russia; 18:00

Betting suggestion: Russia -1 @2,05 Pinnacle

Short preview: With a 1-2 win over Kazahstan in last round, Cyprus with 10 points, is “comfortably” sitting on the 3rd spot, which of course doesn’t mean anything special, when you see Belgium and Russia already at 18 and 21 points. Cyprus lost 3 matches in this group – besides Russia and Belgium, they lost against Scotland too and of course, they have zero chances of qualifying on Euro. Russia on the other side won their last match against Scotland with 4-0, their goal difference is +18, they have 6 wins in a row, with the only defeat in those qualifications against Belgium away, but they will play against Belgium at home in next match… In any case, Russia is currently amongst the best 2nd placed teams, which means that they can directly qualify even as a second-placed team.

Slovenia v Austria; 20:45

Betting suggestion: over 2,5 @2,16 Pinnacle

Short preview: In group G, everything got even more complicated as Slovenia lost in North Macedonia. Poland “jumped” a bit away again, winning in Latvia, while Austria took the “Slovenian” place with a win over Israel at home with 3-1. Austrians were losing 0-1, but they were a better side and until the end of the match succeeded to turn the result in their favor. Slovenia played one let’s say acceptable and one catastrophic half-time against North Macedonia, and while they didn’t score from their chances in the first half, Macedonians did in the second, and the final result should probably even stay at 2-0 as Slovenia got a pretty much offered penalty in last minutes. With the current position, with the fact that they play against Poland in the last round of qualifications, truth is that only 3 points somehow count for Slovenia, and they will have to attack that. On the other side, if anyone could accept a point, that it’s Austria, as they play against North Macedonia at home and Latvia away in the next two fixtures. In any case, Austrians have a decent team, with plenty of players playing on a really high level,  being regulars in their clubs, and that’s the reason which should make the difference at the end… In any case, Slovenia will play in front of a sold-out stadium, they won against Poland and Israel in the last two home matches and everything is possible…

Poland v North Macedonia; 20:45

Betting suggestion: Poland -1 @1,89 Pinnacle

Short preview: North Macedonia cooked things up by beating Slovenia in the last round, and now they are on a third position with the same number of points. They won’t have an easy match until the end as they play against Austria and Israel, therefore they will have to show something more than just defend and try with counters in the next fixtures. The main reason why I am suggesting this bet is that they still have some problems with the lineup, especially in defense and with all the spaces they were letting open for Slovenia in the first half, I think that they will find themselves already 2-3 goals behind the opponent, especially when you consider the enormous form of Lewandowski. Without a doubt, Macedonia has a solid team, especially defensively, but as mentioned they have some injury problems, some players aren’t 100% fit and Poland should use that and “finish” the question about the 1st place. If Slovenia gets points against Austria, Lewa & the company can make a huge step to the qualifications.