** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2020 Qualifier Predictions > Oct 10th - 15th

On 10/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Scotland vs San Marino

Group I resumes on Sunday when Scotland look to try and end their disappointing group phase of the qualification campaign with a positive finish as they host minnows San Marino in a 5pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park. The Tartan Army have the consolation of a play-off spot to look forward after sealing that in their UEFA Nations League run but there are problems running deep through this Scottish side that need addressing as soon as possible.

Scotland were on the end of a hiding against Russia as myself and @allyhibs expected. It was disconcerting that Steve Clarke doesn't seem to have any patience with the mistakes being made by his players. A new philosophy was needed but results just haven't come yet under Clarke. The team now lies in 5th place in the group and are now 4 points behind third placed Cyprus with three group games to go. The play-off spot might have been secured but if Scotland don't start winning their games then their UEFA seeding for future qualification campaigns will be seriously damaged.

San Marino are arguably one of the worst teams in international football. Such is their awful record that their Wikipedia page actually lists the games in where they haven't lost. The last time that happened was a 0-0 draw at home to Estonia back on 15th November, 2014. The last time they avoided defeat on the road was a 2-2 draw away to Liechtenstein on 20th August, 2003.

It goes without saying that Scotland should win this. If not, then Clarke should resign on the spot. I think this is a good game at the right time for Scotland. Get some goals, keep a clean sheet, and build some confidence. I would be surprised if Scotland didn't feel a sense of freedom coming into this game. If they can score early then they can win by 3 or 4 goals. If not then it might be a less spectacular score-line. If I had to back a correct score I'd say 4-0 for Scotland.

Total Goals Scored Under 5.5 @ 2.00 with William Hill

Anytime Scorer: Andrew Robertson @ 5.75 with Betway

That's a great shout Stevie, Scotland will obviously win the game comfortably but I don't think they're capable of scoring 6 against anyone, 2.00 looks great value, odds have dropped now to around 1.78 best price, value's gone I think.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding European Championship

Portugal have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
Ukraine have won their last 5 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in England’s last 6 games. (European Championship)
Bulgaria have failed to win their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
Lithuania have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 21 Football Betting Streaks for 14.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-10-2019-16109

In the second group of qualifiers impressions the national team of Ukraine, which leads the standings, is followed by Portugal's Fernando Santos, who has one less game. Remarkable and effective set so far, while they have midfielders for scoring
UKRAINE vs PORTUGAL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Bulgaria has no chance in this match. It is the worst team in the group and the confidence of the players is low. In addition, coach Balakov will not have two key defenses available. I think England will benefit from the situation. The Lions have to win this fight. Even more, I expect the South men to win at least two goals.
BULGARIA vs ENGLAND @@ -1.50 Ah ENGLAND, odds 1.65

Bulgaria vs England

Group A enters its final few games with everything to play for once again after the last round of matches. England travel to Bulgaria looking to bounce back from their 2-1 loss away to Czech Republic. This is a 7:45pm kick-off on Monday night and there is the possibility that England can seal their place at the finals if they win and Kosovo lose at home to Montenegro.

Bulgaria are not the force they once were in world football. The days of Hristo Stoichkov and that awesome side of 1994 are long gone. Head coach Krasimir Balakov was a key member of that 1994 side but he's overseeing a team that is currently bottom of the group and must now wait to see if they qualify for the play-offs. It's now 10 matches without a win for this Bulgarian side but with 5 draws in that run they are a team that are proving tough to beat. This is particularly the case at home where they have only lost 1 of their last 6 matches on home turf.

England were not at their best against Czech Republic in their last game and Gareth Southgate will be demanding more. His side still top the group but now that is only on the basis of their head-to-head record against Czech Republic. A defeat here could throw the group wide open and risk leaving qualification coming down to an away trip to Kosovo.A win would put the advantage firmly back in England's favour. The only problem is that England have failed to win any of their last three away games.

I think England will react well to the defeat against Czech Republic. I've said all along that I'm not the biggest fan of Southgate as a tactical mind so he is vulnerable to be out-thought by the opposition manager. Bulgaria are a tough side to break down on their own patch so this will be a tricky match. I can see a narrow one goal win for England in a dogged affair. Don't expect a classic.

England HT/FT @ 1.75 with Coral

BTTS @ 2.38 with Unibet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding European Championship

Latvia have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches. (European Championship)
Italy are undefeated in their last 9 matches. (European Championship)
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ireland’s last 6 games. (European Championship)
Gibraltar have lost their last 15 matches. (European Championship)
Liechtenstein have failed to win their last 13 matches. (European Championship)
Spain are undefeated in their last 7 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 15.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-10-2019-16115

I expect under 2.5 goals here. The main reason for my choice is the way the guests play. The Republic of Ireland has scored less than 2.5 goals in all six games so far. Knowing that Switzerland failed to score in Saturday's clash against Denmark, I expect a low scoring match at Stade de Geneve.
SWITZERLAND vs IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Greece is used to losing recently, you can't trust it at all. Bosnia burns to victory, but away from home. Due to the criticality of the match, I expect a close match without much risk from the two teams. It will be a close match with few goals and few goals, few goals are significant
GREECE vs BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62