** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 20th - 22nd

burnley and newcastle present the best value to take on this weekend.

i wouldn't read too much into norwich beating man city last time although they may fancy themselves scoring. they are too open at the back and burney can turn them over for that reason.

newcastle has to win this match and get three points and with them being hosts they should get over the line against brighton who haven't won in in last four games.

i can't see tottenham being able to manage their champions league match with this early kick off. the only team who could edge it in the end is leicester though it may take second half to run the spurs team down

i'm not too sure about everton at the moment. it's hard to really know what to expect. they give me the impression that sometimes that they are yo-yo club, sometimes good and sometimes bad. they will be expected to win this match but sheff utd will come looking for goals. it's too risky to take on

i think liverpool can beat chelsea youth side. they've got too much experience in the squad

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bournemouth’s last 5 away games in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Southampton’s last 3 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 20.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-09-2019-15700

Southampton vs Bournemouth

Southampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Moussa Djenepo (2/1 m)

Suspended: -

Bournemouth

Doubtful: Simon Francis (0/0 d), Lloyd Kelly (0/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Dan Gosling (0/0 m), David Brooks (0/0 m), Charlie Daniels (2/0 d), Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (0/0 f), Junior Stanislas (0/0 m), Adam Smith (4/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Southampton vs Bournemouth

The Premier League is back for another round of intense action this weekend and the fun starts early this week. It's two of the teams from the south coast going toe-to-toe as Southampton play Bournemouth in an 8pm BST kick-off at St Mary's Stadium in a Friday Night Football special. Both sides have been performing well recently so can they be separated here?

Southampton were looking like relegation candidates last season before the appointment of former RB Leipzig manager Ralph Hasenhuttl helped to steer them away from the danger zone. This season started ominously with back-to-back defeats but results and performances have improved lately. The Saints are now unbeaten in three league games with 2 wins and 1 draw. Just one goal conceded in those three games shows that the defence is being shored up and that's a huge positive.

Bournemouth have had a mixed bag of results so far. You could argue they've got the exact kind of results you might have expected. Wins against Aston Villa and Everton, a draw against Sheffield United, and defeats to Manchester United and Leicester. The victory over the Toffees last weekend was as much a gift from Marco Silva's side as Eddie Howe's men had to work for it. They'll need an improved display to take something away from this game. The concern remains a leaky defence.

Four of the last five encounters between these two sides has ended in a draw. Both teams will come into this game high on confidence. I feel a Bournemouth side that have scored freely this season with 8 goals in 5 games might breach this Southampton back-line even though it has tightened up. I can't help but be drawn towards a 1-0 home win or 1-1 draw. I think I'm going to have to back the draw. The Saints have only won 1 of their last 6 home league games which makes you wonder whether Hasenhuttl knows how to best approach these home matches.

Draw @ 3.75 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, @Carovie, @thfc, @Hitch, @Ameer, @LimMouse, @freddie01, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @BobEire, @jimbo584and @AndreBR.

Everton have won their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Man City are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City’s last 6 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 21.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-09-2019-15711

Surely West Ham have to be considered at 3.4 (betfred).  Over a point bigger than Man Utd's price.  Considering West Ham are at home, and taking into account their form this season, I don't think Man U should be such big favourites considering they just aren't performing all that well, even going back into last season.  Clearly they are being priced up on name rather than their current ability.

That said, I think the draw is a good possibility in this game, so I'll play slightly safer and take West Ham DNB at 2.4 (marathon). 

Agree with @StevieDay1983 on the draw in Saints Bournemouth.  5 of the 8 PL games played between these two have been draws, and looking at the league table, they have identical records.  The draw is the biggest price of the 3 and seems the most likely outcome between two teams who seem evenly matched and will probably finish in mid table with a few points splitting them by the end of the season.

My team Spurs were so poor in midweek I don't have much faith in them going to Leicester and winning.  Then again, Leicester disappointed me last week when I (and lots of others on here) thought they had a good chance of getting at least a draw at Man U.  Spurs only drew 2 PL games all last season, but both away games this season have been draws, while Leicester have also drawn twice this season.  I think the draw looks the most likely result in this one so will have a small interest at 3.5 (betfair) 

So basically lots of draws this weekend!

Newcastle vs Brighton

It seems silly to suggest that relegation six pointers can take place this early in the season but there is a feeling that it's exactly the case when Newcastle host Brighton for this 5:30pm kick-off on Saturday evening at St James' Park. Both sides have been loitering around the bottom three so far this season and defeat here could be a worrying sign for the losing team.

Newcastle began their season with back-to-back defeats with new manager Steve Bruce facing criticism from all quarters. It had appeared that their form had turned round when they earned a shock 1-0 win away to Tottenham and then held Watford to a 1-1 draw at home. However, the 3-1 loss to Liverpool ended their unbeaten run before it had really got properly started. Bruce is arguably doing better than some anticipated but the expectations weren't very high.

Brighton fans developed a sense of optimism when new manager Graham Potter oversaw his side hammer Watford 3-0 away on the opening weekend. Unfortunately, it's been pretty bleak since then with 2 draws and 2 defeats. The 2-0 loss at home to Southampton was particularly demoralising. The Seagulls need a win here to prevent this spell without a victory extending to five league games.

Just 1 point separates these two sides in the league so neither team will want to lose this game. Brighton might have to do all the travelling to get to this match but their record at St James' Park over recent years hasn't been too bad. Newcastle have only won 1 of the last 5 meetings between the two teams at their own stadium. Brighton are also unbeaten in the last four encounters between the sides. I'm not sure I can split these two teams in this game so I have to back a score draw.

Draw @ 3.25 with Unibet

BTTS @ 2.00 with RedZone

Everton vs Sheffield United: HT/FT Draw/Everton 

Everton are the team with most Half Time/Full Time Draw/Wins at home in the each of the last 2 seasons 7 in 17/18 and 6 in 18/19. 

Everton had the most draws at half time at home (10) from all Premiership teams last season. They are on 6 games win streak at home in the league and none of their matches so far this season at home were half time/full time draw/win. Everton had 5 such games out of 6 home matches vs newly promoted sides in the last 2 seasons. Sheffield United have drawn both of their away games so far this season and seem to be tough to crack, so I like the odds above 4 and a late win for Everton.

Edited by vicsuna

Arsenal vs Aston Villa 1(4-1)FT

Burnley vs Norwich 1(2-1)FT

Chelsea vs Liverpool X(1-1)FT

C. palace vs Wolves X(1-1)FT

Everton vs Sheffield Untd 1(2-0)FT

Leicester vs Tottenham X(2-2)FT

Mancity vs Watford 1(4-0)FT

Newcastle vs Brighton 2(1-2)FT

Westham vs Man U X(1-1)FT

Edited by Gedkip
Correction

20 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

Everton have won their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Man City are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City’s last 6 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 21.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-09-2019-15711

The double is @ 0.84 which I’m taking on

Chelsea vs Liverpool

The big game in the Premier League this weekend is the 4:30pm BST kick-off this Sunday between Chelsea and Liverpool at Stamford Bridge. It's a period of transition for the home team with inconsistent results an understandable side effect whilst the visitors haven't put a foot wrong so far in the league this season with a 100% record as they look to win that elusive league title.

Chelsea are an exciting proposition this season under Frank Lampard. The Blues are unbeaten in four league matches but suffered a disappointing 1-0 loss at home to a Valencia side that are not exactly settled in the Champions League. That loss meant that Chelsea haven't managed to win a competitive game at home this season so far after two draws in their two league games at home. The club is currently positioned in 7th place and only 2 points outside the top four.

Liverpool have been nothing short of impressive so far in the league. Jurgen Klopp's side are top of the Premier League with a 5 point lead at the top of the table before this round of games started. The Reds have won every game in the league this season with 15 goals scored and 4 goals conceded. It seems very hard to see who is going to inflict a first defeat on them this season in the league. Chelsea will undoubtedly look to take inspiration from Napoli who beat Liverpool 2-0 out in Naples in midweek in the Champions League.

Even though these two teams have different ambitions and expectations this season this game is very much still a big draw. Chelsea have put a lot of faith in youngsters such as Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount, and Fikayo Tomori but this is a huge test. Liverpool still rely on their front three a lot but I can't see this new-look Chelsea side being able to keep them at bay. Liverpool have scored 3 goals in each of their last three league games and I wouldn't be surprised to see them stick 3 goals on Chelsea in this match.

Liverpool to Win @ 2.03 with Unibet

Anytime Scorer: Tammy Abraham @ 2.88 with Paddy Power

Liverpool have won their last 14 matches (Premier League).
Chelsea are undefeated in their last 11 home matches (Premier League).
Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 14 matches (Premier League).
Man Utd have drawn their last 3 away matches (Premier League).

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-09-2019-15721

Chelsea and Liverpool are among the big teams that steal their impressions in the Premier League, even if the former is not as effective as the Clipps. The Reds are counting the absolute winner in their first five games, today they will remain undefeated, as the Chelsea defense easily concedes goals in all matches.

CHELSEA FC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ LIVERPOOL FC, odds 2.05

Two interesting games this afternoon.

West Ham v Man United

Watching Man United is not even enjoyable anymore. The football is insipid, and they still have no real style of play. Wingers or wing-backs are still stopping, and kicking the balkl backwards and sideways. Nothing much has changed under OGS, except the average age of the team on the field.

I don't think West Ham can beat them, but I just don't see a clean sheet from Man U, or Man United scoring more than a goal. So another low scoring borefest on the cards here.

The West Ham double chance bet looks solid.

Chelsea v Liverpool

I have a funny feeling Liverpool lose this game. They were not to good against Napoli in the CL midweek. I have a feeling they come out a little flat and get outplayed. CHelsea have been playing decent football, and sometimes not getting the results. But their style of play, and tactics are decent, and they will get better every week.  Home win and over 2.5 goals here.