** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League Predictions > Jan 29th & 30th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have scored in each of their last 11 home matches in Premier League.
Cardiff City have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Fulham have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Huddersfield have failed to win in their last 10 matches in Premier League.
Wolverhampton have scored 41% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 29.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-01-2019-13266

Arsenal vs Cardiff

The past week has been a living nightmare for those related to missing player Emiliano Sala. It's been a difficult time for all at Cardiff and Nantes but none of us are feeling anything close to how his family must be feeling. Sadly, life goes on and the Bluebirds face a daunting trip to the Emirates Stadium for this 7:45pm kick-off on Tuesday night to face Arsenal.

Cardiff will need to put emotions to one side as they look to move up from the 18th place in the league table. Neil Warnock has admitted it's been almost impossible to sleep this week so who knows what mindset he and the players will be in for this game. On the plus side, this could be a good time to play the Gunners with their inconsistent form and injury worries.

Arsenal will be reeling after the cup defeat to Manchester United on Friday night. Arsenal Fans TV were out in force after the game which was hilarious. I didn't realise the apocalypse was here. Anyway, Arsenal are currently in 5th place and just 3 points off the Champions League qualification spots. The Gunners have only won 1 of their last 3 matches in all competitions and have a defensive crisis with Rob Holding, Hector Bellerin, Laurent Koscielny, and Sokratis all out injured.

The history books are not on Cardiff's side. Coming into this game, Cardiff haven't beaten Arsenal since 11th February, 1961. That's 14 matches over 58 years if my maths is right! Despite our awful past two performances against Huddersfield and Newcastle we have only lost 2 of our last 5 league games. I just don't think we'll get anything here. I can see Arsenal's attacking prowess destroying us.

Arsenal -1 @ 1.73 with Betfair

Arsenal HT/FT @ 1.80 with Ladbrokes

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, and @AndreBR, what bets are you guys placing for this week's matches?

Arsenal v Cardiff City

Arsenal: Laurent Koscielny (6/1 d), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (16/0 d), Hector Bellerin (19/0 d), Henrikh Mkhitaryan (14/4 m), Rob Holding (10/0 d), Danny Welbeck (8/1 f)

Cardiff City: Harry Arter (19/0 m, doubtful), Sean Morrison (22/0 d, captain)

Fulham FC v Brighton

Fulham FC: Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (11/0 m), Diomansy Kamara (13/3 f, suspended by club), Alfie Mawson (13/0 d)

Brighton: Bernardo (11/0 d), Jose Izquierdo (9/0 f), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (10/0 f, national selection)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On first View for Tomorrow´s Games i must say all here are No Bet Games - but take a better View now and i see in most of the Games some good Bets.

Let´s Start with Fulham - Brighton - I take here the Fulham Win - more Time to Focus on this Game - with Brighton have Fa Cup at Weekend and must go on Repley next Midweek - so that isn´t that good for them to have 2 Midweek Games in a Row. Also for me at Home this is a MUST WIN game for Fulham. Ranieri also said this - that this Game is such important for the whole club. So even if Brighton have won last 3 Games at Craven Cottage i see Fulham to win this - because it´s very important for them + the Squad isn´t such bad + Brighton with now much more Games in a row then Fulham + the Away Form isn´t so good...

Other Bets for me are:

West Ham - Wolves a Both 2 Score and also i see with small Stakes a Over 2.5 Goals here.

In Arsenal - Cardiff Game i expected a low Scoring Game. Arsenal will do this but Cardiff will park the Bus and Arsenal will have at Weekend important Game against Man City - so why the should made a big Offensive Performance - maybe some rotation for them to win 2-0 or 3-0...

For me also Huddersfield will not Lose to Everton. New Coach - bad Squad  is the Situation here. But maybe they can turn a positive Vibe to the Team and let´s be Honest. Everton is in really bad Shape. Why should Huddersfield not grab one Point or all 3. Maybe the Team from Everton are not on Coach Silva´s Side and want a new Coach - who know´s it - for me it´s try to worth the AHC+0.5 on Huddersfield....

Also i think we can play with Medium Stake the Win´s from the Fav´s - Man City + Man U and Arsenal....

I will play small double in this round....

Manchester Untied -1.5... they simply play well and Burnely is nothing special imo they lost the first game also...few more wins and Man Utd will be in Champions league spots and that is probably the main goal for them. Burnely mostly looses with two goals difference to top teams.

Wolves - West Ham BTTS West Ham has goals in them throughout the season while Wolves are decent in that department as well... Even though West Ham is not a top team they do play that way going into offense what proved this season to fit well to Wolves doing counters.

Arsenal - Cardiff City
Arsenal1.24 3-0 FT

Fulham - Brighton
Fulham2.40 2-1FT

Wolves - West Ham
Draw3.40 1-1 FT

Huddersfield Town - Everton
Everton2.12 0-2 FT

Newcastle Utd - Manchester City
Manchester City1.19 0-3 FT

Manchester Utd - Burnley
Manchester Utd1.28  3-1 FT

Bournemouth - Chelsea
Chelsea1.66 0-3 FT

Southampton - Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace3.10 0-1 FT

Liverpool - Leicester City
Liverpool1.25 5-1FT

Tottenham - Watford
Tottenham1.67 2-0FT

I have gone with the three big teams today Manchester teams and Arsenal,A draw no bet for Fulham because i do not see Fulham losing they are playing relatively well and were unfortunate against Spurs.Lastly  at least two goals in the Wolves West ham match. Was thinking of adding Everton on a DNB but i avoided them since there are up and down these days.

Quite like the look of Bournemouth +1 and Southampton/Palace to draw on Wednesday night.

Chelsea are hot and cold.  I watched them against Arsenal and they were really poor.  Bournemouth are not Arsenal, but are well rested and capable of at least getting a draw out of this one.  Wilson to Chelsea looked a possibility earlier in January but seems to have gone cold now, so wouldn't put it past him to score in this one, if he is fit enough to play.  Bournemouth have also signed a few players in January to freshen up the squad, though of course Chelsea have Higuain now.  Even so, I don't think Chelsea should be as short as they are, and therefore Bournemouth +1 is definitely worth taking in my view.

Southampton have picked up since Hassenhuttl took over, and are also well rested.  Palace only played on Sunday but have been playing well of late.  I think this is a game you could argue a case for any outcome, but both teams seem to be similarly matched, and therefore a draw seems the most likely outcome IMO.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

70% of Bournemouth's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
35% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Chelsea have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Southampton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have scored 39% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored in each of their last 15 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 30.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-01-2019-13270

WOW what a chance tomorrow for Liverpool... Feeling that one of the Big Teams tomorrow also will Lose. Feeling Chelsea made a tough Win with a 1 Goal Lead - Spurs oder Reds... think one will Lose.... What do you think?

I´ve got today the Over 2.5 in Saints-Palace Game... Saints doing really well under Hasenhuettel and today they battle with Palace who have Cup Game at Weekend, while Saints have to rest. 1X2 for me too hot, because Palace are very dangerous with there Counter Attacks so it can easy end 2-2 - also both Teams know with a Win they make the Gap to the Relegation Place bigger and bigger. So both i think want the Win.

Also i have placed a Combo Bet today with Over 1.5 Team Goals for Liverpool+Spurs and Chelsea.

All 3 Teams played against Teams who also played not only for the Defensive so i expected open Games and after Man City failed to Win all 3 Teams want the Wins today to took advantage out of this City Lose.

Saints-Crystal Palace 1(2.45)

For surely I can say this is Saints day.Why?

Because obvious Raplh(manager of Saint) reborn the talent of his players.I watched them against Everton and I said woww,I never seen Saints to play like this never when they are managed with managers like Mark Huges and Maruicio Pelegrini.They play with high dose of confidence and who they get with high pressure of oppontenst is amazing,defense looks better know,also I have never saw Redmond to play free role as attacking middle so good,I was very suprised.On other side Crystal Palace plays like as Palace plays(they are so inconsistent).Attack is so bad they have problem with finishing especially this season,good side of Palace is their defense and middle who is holding middle not middle who can create chances.So good luck to all of us

Two last-minute bets for me:

Watford +1 AH at 1.88 Bet365

Spurs are a great team but they are performing better away from home that at Wembley. Kane and Dele are not available. Llorente is bad but Son is back. Watford are in a decent form and they can beat most teams on their day - they already won against Tottenham earlier this season. I expect a very tight match, the hosts may win after bringing Moura and Lamela on in the second half - but I don't think they will win it by more than a goal.

Liverpool - Leicester - both teams to score at 2.0 Bet365

Liverpool had a great series of clean sheets at home earlier in the season. But key defenders are missing, Milner failed at right-back last time and we'll see how Wijnaldum will do in this position. Liverpool have conceded a goal in 3 of their last 4 home Premiership matches - against Man Utd, Arsenal and Crystal Palace. Leicester have failed to score in only one away match this season (at Crystal Palace) - won at Chelsea, scored at Arsenal, scored a late goal at Man Utd.

Small stakes.

Ok, Llorente is not that bad... missed his fair share of chances but finally scored when it mattered. He was a great striker... many years ago. I hope this goal brings his mojo back. I have a feeling that Bet365 just dropped the odds on Spurs to win the title from 51 to 41... tempting... but I'd rather put money on West Ham to get relegated at 401 ;-)

12 hours ago, cluelessG said:

Ok, Llorente is not that bad... missed his fair share of chances but finally scored when it mattered. He was a great striker... many years ago. I hope this goal brings his mojo back. I have a feeling that Bet365 just dropped the odds on Spurs to win the title from 51 to 41... tempting... but I'd rather put money on West Ham to get relegated at 401 ;-)

Don't waste your money on spurs winning the title- not going to happen this season, and i'm a spurs fan saying that!

Still got to go away to Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea and I can't see spurs winning at either Liverpool or City for sure.  Most spurs fans will be happy with a top 4 finish and hope to push on once the stadium is finally sorted.