** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

UEFA Nations League Predictions > Nov 15th - 20th

nationsleague1.jpg

nationsleague2.jpg

The UEFA Nations League is back for its final round of matches. Who will reach the final four tournament next summer? Who will be promoted to the next tier? Who will be relegated to the lower tier? So much to play for and we finally have the embarrassment of boring friendlies out of the way. Let us know your tips here! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Nations League

Finland has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches.
Spain scored in last 18 matches.
Bosnia & Herzegovina has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches.
Austria has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches.
Georgia allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 away matches.
Luxembourg has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches.
Belarus has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches.
Greece has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 15.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-11-2018-12072

Andorra v Georgia

Andorra + 1 AH @ 2.35 Bet365

Taking a risk here on the hosts for a good value.

This game is a dead rubber, with Georgia already promoted and no relegation in group D.

Andorra are not mugs at home: in 2018 they had 3 draws at home against Cape Verde, UAE and Kazakhstan.

In 2017 they lost 0-2 in a WC qualifying game against a Portugal with Ronaldo.

With a lack of motivations from the visitors I fancy a decent game from Andorra, with the cover of one goal. Another draw (priced @ 4.60) wouldn't surprise me.

Norway has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away international matches.
Wales has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home international matches.
Denmark has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 international matches.
Slovakia scored in last 3 international matches.
Ukraine allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 international matches.
Gibraltar has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 international matches.
Denmark allowed opponents to score over 0.5 goals in last 3 international matches.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 16.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-11-2018-12113

Wales vs Denmark

The big game for us Welsh is coming up tomorrow night when Wales welcome Denmark to the Cardiff City Stadium for a 7:45pm kick-off. It's a winner takes all clash with promotion to League A up for grabs for the winning side. A draw would mean Age Hareide's side needing to win their final group game against Republic of Ireland to top the group.

Wales have been a mixed bag under head coach Ryan Giggs but the positives are far outweighing the negatives. Giggs is proving himself to be more tactically aware than most anticipated and is also showing more of a street wise mentality than a lot of coaches our national team has had over the years. The 4-1 win at home to Republic of Ireland was outstanding. That was followed by an uninspiring 2-0 loss away to Denmark. The 1-0 win away to Republic of Ireland in our last game showed we can dig in and grind out the results even with key players missing.

Denmark came into this group as the firm favourites to win it but that win over Wales has been their only victory so far with a 0-0 draw in Dublin preventing them from keeping a 100% win record in this group. Influenced by Christian Eriksen, Denmark have been irresistible at their best but short of ideas at their worst.

There's good news for both teams. Their talismen in Gareth Bale and Eriksen are both available. However, both sides have key defensive absentees. Wales are without an in-form Chris Mepham at centre back and the ever-reliable Ben Davies at full back. Denmark are without their experienced captain Simon Kjaer.

Coming into this game, I am quietly optimistic that Wales can prevail victorious. The Cardiff City Stadium will be bouncing and we have close to a full strength side. I am worried about the absences of Mepham and Davies because both have done really well for us under Giggs. Still, it's the chance for someone else to impress. I'm not sure if Giggs will opt for Paul Dummett as a like-for-like for Davies or if he'll shift Connor Roberts over onto the left and bring in Chris Gunter who could equal Neville Southall's record of 92 caps for Wales.

Eriksen has been directly involved in 20 goals in his past 18 matches for Denmark. That's 15 goals and 5 assists. As a neutral, and given our defensive problems, I'd say backing him to score is worth a punt. That said, as a proud and biased Welshman, I'm reluctant to back us to win. I think we may struggle to do that. I fancy us for a draw with both teams scoring though. 1-1 or 2-2 perhaps?

Draw @ 3.20 with Bet365

BTTS @ 2.12 with Unibet

@jazzman02, @real55555, @hristofor, @Peter_Portman, @Podosfairistis, @Niceguy, @markus808, @Feduloff, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Hunter12, @salmonman, @JuMeSyn, @recklessrookie, @janesill, @Mustionown, @potus, @kevinjoh, @dinero, @Hutcho_CFC, @roveruk, @matrixman, @Jazzer Isaac, @Dylan Lynch, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @MangoTheThird, @neilovan, @mcsilks, @Ameer, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @Tim81, @sajtion, @newjack, @Gedkip, @Mindfulness, @Magic0024, @mijOsim, @canaries91, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @four-leaf, @Icongene, @malabgd, @Stevecw, @Xcout, @Teodore, @Bobby Vegas, @Darran, @DrO, @mtom, @KikoCy, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @vasilli07, @Misa, @Pep004, @rOYS123, @thinkpink63, and @Marek76, what bets are you guys all placing for these games this weekend?

9 hours ago, 1moregoal said:

@StevieDay1983

Hello from a fellow Welshman.

I have to say, whilst I understand the guarded optimism/prediction, I have a nice feeling for yfory. 

I am going for a 1-0 or 2-1 win. Just something in the air.

:lol In Wales, that something in the air could be anything!

Yeah, I want to back that and if we had Davies involved I think I'd fancy it. I'm just worried the implications his absence will have on the back-line. Still, I'll certainly be hoping we can get the win and glad to see more positive vibes from my compatriot. Can't wait for the game later! Are you going?

Gibraltar v Armenia

Gibraltar + 1.5 AH @ 2.05

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80

Bet365

The only result that can let both bets down is a 0-2 away win.

The odds on Gibraltar look far too long to me. They won the reverse leg in Armenia and beat Lichtenstein at home 2-1 in last game.

Considering that both sides still have chances to be promoted, mainly  grabbing a win today,and that there's no relegation threat in Group D, I expect an open game with some goals.

Edit: odds dropped a bit on Gibraltar handicap since I placed them

Edited by thinkpink63

3 hours ago, 1moregoal said:

I'm in a completely different part of the world so can't. My old man is though. 

What do you fancy in the other games? 

Holland France has got BTTS written all over it.

Yeah, the France win and over 2.5 goals is looking good value. That said, Netherlands are improving.

Albania vs Scotland

These are dark times for Scottish football so let's try and cheer our British neighbours up with some optimistic betting. Albania host Scotland in this 7:45pm kick-off tomorrow night at the Stadiumi Loro Borici in Shkoder. The losing side faces the prospect of relegation to League D.

Albania qualified for the 2016 European Championship to make their debut at a major international football tournament. Unfortunately, they couldn't follow up that success by qualifying for the 2018 World Cup. The 2018/19 UEFA Nations League has not gone overly positively for them either with just 1 win from their 3 matches so far.

Scotland are really struggling. It is now over 20 years since they last appeared at a major international tournament. Alex McLeish is under fire for his side's woeful performances in recent months and his team have just a single win in this UEFA Nations League group. That was the home game against Albania.

The main issue for Scotland when playing away is a lack of goals. They have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches failing to score. Combine that with Albania's record of scoring just 2 goals in their last 7 matches and we could be set for a fairly dour affair tomorrow evening.

I want to back Scotland to get the win but the performance against Israel was so appalling that it makes you wonder how they can improve enough under the same head coach. Just 2 wins in their last 10 matches is a poor record and team morale is shot. How can we have confidence in them to win?

Apologies to my Scottish friends on this board but I can't see Scotland getting much from this game. A draw is perhaps the best they can hope for but with McLeish in charge I could very well see them losing this game and sacking McLeish shortly after. He was a shocking appointment to begin with and until he's removed from his position I can't see Scotland doing much. Especially away from home.

Albania Draw No Bet @ 2.28 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.63 with Betfred

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Albania vs Scotland

These are dark times for Scottish football so let's try and cheer our British neighbours up with some optimistic betting. Albania host Scotland in this 7:45pm kick-off tomorrow night at the Stadiumi Loro Borici in Shkoder. The losing side faces the prospect of relegation to League D.

Albania qualified for the 2016 European Championship to make their debut at a major international football tournament. Unfortunately, they couldn't follow up that success by qualifying for the 2018 World Cup. The 2018/19 UEFA Nations League has not gone overly positively for them either with just 1 win from their 3 matches so far.

Scotland are really struggling. It is now over 20 years since they last appeared at a major international tournament. Alex McLeish is under fire for his side's woeful performances in recent months and his team have just a single win in this UEFA Nations League group. That was the home game against Albania.

The main issue for Scotland when playing away is a lack of goals. They have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches failing to score. Combine that with Albania's record of scoring just 2 goals in their last 7 matches and we could be set for a fairly dour affair tomorrow evening.

I want to back Scotland to get the win but the performance against Israel was so appalling that it makes you wonder how they can improve enough under the same head coach. Just 2 wins in their last 10 matches is a poor record and team morale is shot. How can we have confidence in them to win?

Apologies to my Scottish friends on this board but I can't see Scotland getting much from this game. A draw is perhaps the best they can hope for but with McLeish in charge I could very well see them losing this game and sacking McLeish shortly after. He was a shocking appointment to begin with and until he's removed from his position I can't see Scotland doing much. Especially away from home.

Albania Draw No Bet @ 2.28 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.63 with Betfred

Can't argue with any of that Stevie, If I was a neutral I'd be very tempted to back Albania for the win.

Romania has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home international matches.
Lithuania lost their last 4 international matches.
Italy scored in last 6 home international matches.
Albania has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 international matches.
Azerbaijan allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 5 home international matches.
Sweden didn’t score in last 3 away international matches.
Portugal has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 international matches.

You can find interesting 125 Football Betting Streaks for 17.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-11-2018-12124

Those twos are pretty obvious picks in my opinion : 

Netherlands v France

I can not even conceive that Netherlands can win this game. The only potential worry is that Umtiti isn't here tonight, (Pogba as well but that's less of a concern since Deschamps have a lot of good midfield options). So back France to win DNB at 1.6 with a big stake. If Netherlands happen to take the lead, i'll put some more money.  

Italy v Portugal
There's a pretty big gap between these teams as well, so back Portugal to win DNB at 2.15 with a mid-to-big stake. Sorry there isn't much in the way of analysis here, but it's been a long week and i've talked about these teams already in the previous threads. 

edit : Ouch, i have not seen France playing this horribly in a non-friendly for at least 3 years... not a single build in the second half. I guess Umtiti, Pogba and Hernandez are not that easily replaceable after all. Gotta admit Netherlands played much better than expected as well, rough time for my bankroll. 

Edited by artichoke

Serbia - Montenegro

Local derby.
Serbia is at the top of the table with 8 points. Montenegro has 7, Romania 6. There are still two rounds left and with both victories Serbia will definitely win the group.

The Serbian team has several absences, but there are players who will replace them. Montenegro also has a lot of injured players, but it will be much harder for them to replace them since they don`t have that much wide in their team.. This will be a big problem for the visitors.

I usually do not bet on Serbia but in such circumstances I will. It's true that you never know with Serbia , but I think we are a better team, we play before the home fans and I expect a positive outcome.

The first match in Podgorica ended 2-0 (Mitrovic scored a double) and I expect something similar today.

Serbia to score in both half @2.35 (local)
Anytime scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic @1.90 (local)

Edited by DrO

Serbia v Montenegro

Serbia: Vladimir Stojković (84/0 g), Marko Dmitrović (5/0 g), Branislav Ivanović (105/13 d, 2nd top scorer, retired), Duško Tošić (26/1 d), Matija Nastasić (27/0 d), Ivan Obradović (27/1 d), Nikola Maksimović (20/0 d), Dušan Basta (18/2 d), Filip Kostić (28/2 m), Ljubomir Fejsa (23/0 m), Nenad Krstičić (4/0 m), Sergej Milinković-Savić (10/0 m), Luka Milivojević (30/1 m)

Montenegro: Aleksandar Šćekić (14/0 m, doubtful), Mladen Božović (43/0 g), Žarko Tomašević (30/4 d), Stefan Savić (50/5 d), Filip Stojković (13/0 d), Elsad Zverotić (61/5 d),  Nikola Vukčević (31/1 m), Marko Bakić (12/0 m), Stevan Jovetić (51/24 f, top scorer)

Albania v Scotland

Albania: Elseid Hysaj (43/0 d), Migjen Basha (31/3 m) (both suspended), Alban Hoxha (3/0 g), Ermir Lenjani (28/3 d), Ansi Agolli (73/3 d), Arlind Ajeti (20/1 d), Naser Aliji (12/0 d), Ylber Ramadani (4/0 m), Loret Sadiku (0/0 m), Odise Roshi (50/4 m), Ylber Ramadani (4/0 m), Loret Sadiku (0/0 m), Jahmir Hyka (47/2 m), Armando Sadiku (33/11 f, top scorer), Sokol Cikalleshi (28/2 f)

Scotland: Craig Gordon (54/0 g), Jon McLaughlin (1/0 g), Kieran Tierney (12/0 d), Michael Devlin (0/0 d), Charlie Mulgrew (39/3 d), Stephen O'Donnell (6/0 d), Jack Hendry (3/0 d), Grant Hanley (29/1 d), Russell Martin (29/0 d), John Souttar (3/0 d), Kevin McDonald (5/0 m), Ryan Jack (2/0 m), Robert Snodgrass (26/7 m), John McGinn (13/0 m), Kenny McLean (5/0 m), Matt Ritchie (16/3 m), Leigh Griffiths (19/4 f), Steven Naismith (49/9 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Italy v Portugal

Both To Score @ 2.00

Bet365 

In last 2 years (11 games) Italy failed to score at home just once, in the disgraceful match vs Sweden that costed them the WC qualification.

In last 2 years (10 games) Portugal failed to score away just once, in a friendly vs Belgium.

Italy is surely ok with their center-backs Chiellini and Bonucci, but doesn't convince me on the flanks, with Florenzi and Biraghi. And in the defensive phase of their midfield.

Even without Ronaldo Portugal has offensive firepower and quality everywhere.

Italy has only one useful result that is a win. No relegation threat, slight chances left of winning the group.

With San Siro full of fans I expect a bold game of the hosts that should leave space to the counter attacks of Portugal

Both to Score at evens seems a good value bet to me.

Edited by thinkpink63

Northern Ireland has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home international matches.
England scored in last 3 home international matches.
Switzerland scored in last 4 home international matches.
Northern Ireland scored in last 3 home international matches.
Switzerland scored over 1.5 goals in last 4 home international matches.

You can find interesting 102 Football Betting Streaks for 18.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-11-2018-12138

England vs Croatia

Well, @allyhibs, what the hell do we know?! :lol Time to turn our attention to a different nation instead because we clearly don't have any clue about our own! It's England versus Croatia in a pivotal League A Group 4 clash that will kick-off at 2pm at Wembley tomorrow afternoon.

England have actually looked like a team evolving in this UEFA Nations League campaign. The opening round 2-1 loss at home against Spain caught a few of us off-guard and we anticipated little progress. However, the 0-0 draw out in Croatia really should have been a win for England and then the impressive 3-2 win against Spain out in Seville has kept their hopes of reaching the finals of this tournament alive.

Croatia were looking down and out before this round of matches in November. Zlatko Dalic had appeared to have reached his peak during the summer by guiding his team to the World Cup Final. A 6-0 humiliation at the hands of Spain in their opening game was followed by a fortunate draw with England at home behind closed doors. The turning point came on Thursday when they pulled off a shock 3-2 win at home to Spain to blow the group wide open.

Basically, a win for either side here will secure a place in the finals next summer. Defeat will result in relegation to League B. A draw will see Spain reach the finals with Croatia being relegated. Isn't this so much better than the boring affair of regular friendlies?

I'm looking at this game and thinking Croatia have gotten the better of England on so many occasions over recent years that it feels like it's time for England to get their own success. England have kept clean sheets in three of their last four matches. Combine that with Croatia failing to score in two of their last three Nations League matches and it feels like this is England's game to win in a turgid manner.

Croatia also come into this game with a terrible away record. They only won 2 of their previous 7 away matches before the World Cup and haven't managed to win away from home since the World Cup. I can see England grinding out a 1-0 or 2-0 win here.

England to Win @ 1.87 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.10 with MarathonBet

Northern Ireland vs Austria

It's the turn of Northern Ireland to end their UEFA Nations League campaign tomorrow when they welcome Austria to Windsor Park for a 5pm kick-off tomorrow. Michael O'Neill's team are already relegated to League C for the next tournament so this is all about pride. Franco Foda's team can't catch Bosnia-Herzegovina now so they are also playing for nothing except self respect.

Northern Ireland have struggled in League B so far. They started with a disappointing 2-1 loss at home to Bosnia-Herzegovina in a game that they never looked like getting something from. That was followed up by an uninspiring 1-0 loss away to Austria. Another underwhelming 2-0 loss away to Bosnia-Herzegovina was witnessed in their last group game.

Austria will be thinking they could and should have done better too. Their narrow 1-0 loss away to Bosnia-Herzegovina was gut-wrenching with the winning goal coming just 12 minutes from time. The 1-0 win over Northern Ireland was a close shave. The 0-0 draw with Bosnia-Herzegovina at home was frustrating because they very well could have taken all three points and given themselves some small hope of getting promoted to League A.

I'm not really sure what to expect in this game. Northern Ireland are always a tough team to break down at home. However, in the 2018 World Cup qualification campaign I felt Austria were the best team Wales played. They just have a habit of lapses in concentration at key times that costs them games. That could easily happen here.

Personally, I think something has changed since O'Neill signed that contract extension. I don't know if he's lost the edge or the motivation. They are a far cry from the team that caused chaos at the 2016 European Championship. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 or 1-1 draw here. Northern Ireland have had under 2.5 goals scored in their last three matches and Austria have experienced the same in their last five matches.

Draw @ 3.25 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.62 with MarathonBet

Northern ireland fan here and can't agree with your analysis of us. We've played pretty well all campaign and have been a goalscorer away from winning all our group games. The change with O'Neill is simply that he's trying to get us playing better football and we undoubtedly are. Before he set us up to be very hard to beat and nick something from really well worked set pieces. Now we knock the ball about well and create chances in open play. We just lack a David Healy. I actually think Will Grigg will provide a bit of that when he's back fit and gets a run of game for us. 

Germany has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home international matches.
Georgia won their last 4 home international matches.
Republic of Ireland has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 international matches.
Kazakhstan scored in last 3 international matches.
Andorra ended draw their last 3 home international matches.
Czech Republic allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 international matches.
Republic of Ireland allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 international matches.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 19.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-11-2018-12142

nationsleague.jpg

The final couple of days of Nations League games are available to see with their odds right here. Thanks for your post @Zico10. This is exactly why it's great for everyone to get involved with the chat. As a Northern Ireland fan watching every minute of your games, you'll be far more informed than someone like me who has only managed to catch highlights and read up the stats etc. Knowledge you can't buy. Unlucky yesterday. Glad to see McAuley roughing up Arnautovic. Can't stand the guy. Sly on the pitch and thinks he's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. How do you feel after the game?

Bulgaria - Slovenia

The hosts get my support here. Bulgaria can only blame themselves for not winning their last game away at Cyprus (having dominated the entire game) and now they find themselves equal on points with Norway. Both teams won their corresponding fixture 1-0 at home, which means the goal difference will be taken into consideration in order to estimate their final positions within the group. Bulgaria is currently trailing Norway by 1 goal, which may develop into a corrensponding goal feast today. 

Who's got the better chance to rack up some goals: Bulgaria at home vs Slovenia or Norway away at Cyprus?

No matter what happens, Slovenia will get relegated to the group D, which makes me think they might as well play with a 2nd string of players, probably test a new formation or simply take the foot off the gas pedal. It would take a brave men to call Bulgaria a goalscoring machine since the last time they scored more than 2 goals in a game was vs Luxembourg (4-3, 2016) and Malta (6-0, 2013). Other than that they showed kind of minimalistic approach. Still, based on their performance at Cypus I got the feeling they still care and want to get promoted and Slovenia might be put to the sword tonight. 

Cyprus - Norway

Cyprus can still survive in the group C (as not the worst 3rd placed team from all the groups) as long as they at least macht the result of Montenegro vs Romania. To put it short, they still have something to play for. History is not on their side though, they lost all(!) of their international games vs Norway (9 in total), with the Scandis scoring at least twice on each occasion.

recommended bets:

Bulgaria to win @1.76 

Bulgaria -1 AH @2.6

Bulgaria 3-0 @13 

Norway -1 AH @1.93

Hi @StevieDay1983. I thought that was the worst game we'd played in the nations league but we still should have came away with at least a draw. They finished both their goals well mind. Good to see McAuley back even if he is about 40! I actually think arnautovic is a good player but he definitely has an attitude! As for us we're definitely a team in transition. I really rate O'Neill as a manager and can't understand why a championship or even lower premier league team hasn't chased him. If it's because of what happened with lawrie sanchez at Fulham then they're making a big mistake but i'm glad they are! Another thing I don't understand is how the hell stevie davis isn't getting a game at Southampton. Says everything about mark hughes as a manager to me. 

Oh and keep up the good work. I really appreciate what you, darran and allyhibs all add to the football forum. 

3 minutes ago, Zico10 said:

Hi @StevieDay1983. I thought that was the worst game we'd played in the nations league but we still should have came away with at least a draw. They finished both their goals well mind. Good to see McAuley back even if he is about 40! I actually think arnautovic is a good player but he definitely has an attitude! As for us we're definitely a team in transition. I really rate O'Neill as a manager and can't understand why a championship or even lower premier league team hasn't chased him. If it's because of what happened with lawrie sanchez at Fulham then they're making a big mistake but i'm glad they are! Another thing I don't understand is how the hell stevie davis isn't getting a game at Southampton. Says everything about mark hughes as a manager to me. 

Oh and keep up the good work. I really appreciate what you, darran and allyhibs all add to the football forum. 

Firstly, thank you for your kind comments.

Secondly, O'Neill's name was always put amongst the favourites for vacant jobs in the lower Premier League, Championship, and SPL. Wasn't he linked to the Celtic or Rangers job at one point? I agree, I think he's a brilliant manager. Vastly improved Brechin during his time there and then made history with Shamrock Rovers reaching the Europa League group stages. I think he's just not the glamorous name that so many clubs foolishly endeavour to hire now. They'd rather take a punt on a young manager with little experience than an older one like O'Neill. If Cardiff were to go back down and Warnock departed us, I'd love to see him at Cardiff.

His name gets mentioned but the only job which seemed to get past more than that was the Scotland job and thankfully he turned that down. Your right that he isn't a glamour name and I also agree he'd be great at somewhere like Cardiff. If I ever win the euromilliins and buy a lower league team he'd be top of my list haha. Hopefully he see us through the euros again and then he'll get the club job he deserves. 

A four fold I like for tonight, @ 2.24 with Bet365

Andorra + 1.5 AH @ 1.15 

Bulgaria or Draw @ 1.16

Germany v Holland Over 1.5 @ 1.20

Czech Republic v Slovakia Over 1.5

Andorra at home have kept at bay both Georgia and Kazakhstan. I fancy another draw here.

Bulgaria battling with Norway for the promotion. Slovenia already relegated although coming from 2 home draws.

Pride at stake for Germany, the Dutch can be promoted with 1 point. Expect goals here.

Slovakia need to win not to be relegated and in a good momentum. Obvious rivalry here, can't see a low scoring affair. The revers leg had 3 goals and BTTS. Expect the same here.

Edited by thinkpink63

Russia has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 away international matches.
Sweden has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 international matches.
Lithuania has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 international matches.
Serbia allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 international matches.
Portugal scored in last 7 international matches.
Faroe Islands didn’t score in last 3 away international matches.
Scotland has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 international matches.
Israel won their last 3 international matches.
Kosovo scored in last 4 home international matches.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 20.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-11-2018-12146

Scotland vs Israel

The final night of UEFA Nations League matches will see Scotland take on Israel in a winner-takes-all clash at Hampden Park in a 7:45pm kick-off tonight. Victory for either side will see them progress to League B and a draw will also deliver that outcome for Israel. Huge pressure on the home team here but so much to gain.

Scotland defied the previews of a few of us on here by absolutely destroying Albania away in their last game to give themselves a great opportunity to earn promotion to League B. Before the game on Saturday it seemed that Alex McLeish's side were facing humiliation with a potential elimination to League D that would result in Nations League games against the minnows of European international football next time around. Thankfully, results went in their favour so they avoided that fate.

Israel have been a mixed bag so far in this competition. Andi Herzog has seen his side lose away to Albania but then pick up wins at home against both Albania and Scotland. A point here would confirm their place in League B and potential matches against the likes of Germany, Croatia, and Czech Republic.

Before their 4-0 win over Albania, I was ready to write Scotland off. I have no idea where that result came from. McLeish has kept the wolves from the door for one more game but they will need a result here to convince people that the win in Albania was anything but a one-off.

Israel aren't the best performing side on the road. Herzog's men have failed to even score in 3 of their last 4 away matches. You can also realistically expect there to be a limit on goals here. Scotland have seen less than 2.5 goals scored in 5 of their last 6 competitive home games. That is a theory emphasised by both teams scoring in just 2 of Israel's last 12 matches. I reckon Scotland might do it. It'll be close and a stereotypical Scottish heartbreak seems the most realistic outcome but I want to show @allyhibs and his countrymen some faith after sacking them off last time around.

Scotland to Win @ 1.83 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with MarathonBet