** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Nov 26th & 27th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Olympiacos have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches. (UEFA Champions League)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Juventus’s last 5 games. (UEFA Champions League)
Bayern have won their last 4 matches. (UEFA Champions League)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FK Crvena Zvezda’s last 4 games. (UEFA Champions League)
Galatasaray have failed to win their last 9 matches. (UEFA Champions League)

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 26.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-11-2019-16647

Galatasaray SK vs Club Brugge

Galatasaray SK

Doubtful: Ryan Babel (12/4 f, top scorer, probably in), Fernando Muslera (11/0 first goalkeeper)

Out (injuries/other): Christian Luyindama (10/0 d), Şener Özbayraklı (3/0 d), Radamel Falcao (3/1 f), Florin Andone (6/2 f)

Suspended: Steven Nzonzi (8/0 m)

Club Brugge

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Matej Mitrović (5/0 d)

Suspended: Ruud Vormer (15/0 m, captain), Mbaye Diagne (6/4 f, internal suspension)

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayer Leverkusen

Lokomotiv Moscow

Doubtful: Vedran Ćorluka (16/0 d), Vladislav Ignatyev (13/1 m), Fedor Smolov (12/3 f)

Out (injuries/other): João Mário (8/1 m), Luka Đorđević (4/0 f), Jefferson Farfán (0/0 m), Boris Rotenberg (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Bayer Leverkusen

Doubtful: Julian Baumgartlinger (10/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Kai Havertz (10/2 m), Mitchell Weiser (8/0 d), Daley Sinkgraven (2/0 d), Joel Pohjanpalo (1/0 f)

Suspended: Nadiem Amiri (11/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Juventus has returned from a stoppage time. Today with the return of Cristiano Ronaldo I think he has the first reason for victory. Atletico have a difficult time at home and will be difficult to get away with from Turin
JUVENTUS TURIN vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 2.15

Tottenham will be another team with Portuguese Mourinho in technical leadership, he even showed some evidence on Saturday. It has quality and if it can work more as a team, it will raise other racing and scoring. Olympiacos is not the best of the last and it is very difficult. I expect an open game with Tottenham to win and score goals in the match
REAL MADRID vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Very interesting battle between two great teams. They have quality offensive lines and we expect a game with many stages and goals. Due to attacks and poor defense of Real Madrid, I will bet on many goals
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Tottenham vs Olympiakos

The new managerial reign of Jose Mourinho at Tottenham continues with his first foray in the Champions League with his new side when they play Olympiakos in an 8pm GMT kick-off at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight. It's the penultimate round of matches in Group B and who qualifies for the last 16 from this group could well be decided in tonight's action.

Tottenham are currently in 2nd place in this group on 7 points. Bayern Munich sit top of the group on 12 points. The Germans have already guaranteed their place in the knockout stage but will want to ensure they finish as group winners by beating 3rd placed Red Star Belgrade. If Tottenham win they will seal their place in the next round. Spurs threw away a two goal lead to draw 2-2 away against Olympiakos when they last met so this could be a tricky game. However, in Mourinho, they have a manager that has won this competition twice with Porto and Inter Milan.

Olympiakos must win to keep their qualification hopes alive. Head coach Pedro Martins has seen his team only manage to pick up a single point so far and that came in the home draw against Tottenham. A win would put the pressure on Tottenham with the Greek side then possessing a better head-to-head record knowing Tottenham would possibly have to go to Bayern Munich and get something. Olympiakos have only played Tottenham away once in European competition. That ended in a 4-0 loss in the UEFA Cup back in 1972. They have also only won 1 of their 14 away games against English sides in European competition.

I'm going to have to put my faith in Mourinho's experience as a born Champions League winner for this game. Tottenham looked revitalised against West Ham. It'll take time for Mourinho to really impose his style of play but it seems like it could be a good match for the club. I've not felt Olympiakos have a lot to offer in this group and I think Tottenham could win this with a clean sheet and by a couple of goals at least.

Tottenham HT/FT @ 1.95 with Coral

Tottenham -1 @ 1.87 with Boylesports

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, @GreatCaco, @Ulrik, @Octane_81, @tomcody, @shrewd.and @WinningAdvice.

I'm in a hurry so I will be short. I like:

- Juventus-Atletico Madrid 1X (in Turin is never easy to play against Juve and one point will probably guarantee home team 1st place in Group D)

- Real Madrid-PSG >3,5 goals (should be entairtening game)

- Galatasaray-Club Brugge 1X (playing in Istanbul against Galata with Fatih Terim on bench with depleted squad - his boys will play like for life I smell somehow - it is very tough task for Belgian team I think...)

Here are my thougts. Good luck to all on this great site! :)

Tottenham switched coach who was 4 years at Mauricio Pocchetino and brought Mourinho, bringing a bit of antagonism, as Tottenham is the third best team in the Premier League in recent years and yet is a team seen as a small team not presents a great rivalry, having a cast of good guys players also helps with that, with Son, Kane and Dele Alli.

Speaking of non-subjective things now, as much as the team is very swinging and bad in the Premier League, in champions the team has been different, and proves that a positive regression to the Tottenham team is very likely. Olympiakos no longer have a chance to qualify, the team only had a draw in this champions exactly against Tottenham, but it was in the first round and in a very complicated environment to play in Greece.

I see Tottenham with great chances to beat here, is a much better team, comes with new coach who always gives a fresh gas, and has everything to improve and be a great team of previous seasons, the line is at -1.5 that makes it very valuable for the great possibility of the Spurs win by at least two goals.

2 units Tottenham -1.5 Pinnacle @1.97 

Hello all, been away for a while...lost my job, for one thing. Applications, interviews dominate my time these days.

Why on earth are Loko Moscow 3/1 at home against Neverkusen? Loko won away in the first match against them, and with both on 3 points, either can put themselves in the driver's seat for the Europa League slot. Home dogs in the latter rounds of this competition are fairly solid, too. Lokomotiv Moskva @ 3.90 (5dimes)

Just now, allthethings said:

Hello all, been away for a while...lost my job, for one thing. Applications, interviews dominate my time these days.

Why on earth are Loko Moscow 3/1 at home against Neverkusen? Loko won away in the first match against them, and with both on 3 points, either can put themselves in the driver's seat for the Europa League slot. Home dogs in the latter rounds of this competition are fairly solid, too. Lokomotiv Moskva @ 3.90 (5dimes)

Dont make any sense but they are expecting a evolution in Leverkusen because of a win against Atleti

Paris Saint German thrashed Real Madrid on the way, where we went here, this PSG team is the best French team in recent times, although the popcorn labels that have no control over the team ended up creating fallacious analyzes, the PSG team He never lost because he was small or didn't have enough tradition, but because he had gaps that with a squad that spent a lot where it didn't need to end up missing at important moments.

Real Madrid have had a lot of crises in the last two years, the last one being Bale saying that the team is in third place of their priorities, but despite all that, the team is getting better and has been playing a lot better with great evolution of Modric and of Hazard, besides Benzema being one of the best European strikers in a long time.

It will be a balanced duel, but I see PSG winning and a more capable team having such a marker midfield with Gueye and Marquinhos against a much softer Real Madrid midfield that has Kross and Modric that should be a big factor. Having Neymar's option on the bench to take Di Maria's place and the clueless Mbappé is a big factor in this bet as well.

PSG against Real is the perfect match for teams that have similar formations but different game styles, but I see it as a duel of generations despite having Hazard and Rodrygo, it's Real time and it's time for PSG to start winning. These big games.

PSG DNB @2.30 Pinnacle 2 units

Atletico Madrid is in the process of transition, it was Griezzman's team and is now becoming the team of João Félix and for the next few years will be so, in addition the defending Spanish defender left in weight keeping only Oblak.

Juventus have Cristiano Ronaldo on a clear decline, although his decline is still greater than 99% of the world's players, but it is still less decisive than in previous seasons. Juventus have struggled to win games in the Italian league and even in the champions league, but they have won and that is how it has always been with the Italian team, a very slow pace and solid wins.

If the game had a -0.75 here I would not go to Juventus because I find it very difficult for them to win by 2 goals, but with this team facing Atletico Madrid also very fickle in the Spanish league, I see this line a little short too -0.25, it's a much better team, a lot more experienced and maybe the only thing that looks like Atleti's side is Simeone x Sarri in the beginning, but I don't see that being enough to take Juventus's big favorites here .

Juve -0,25 @2.05 Pinnacle 8/10

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Lille have failed to win their last 7 matches in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Benfica’s last 4 games in UEFA Champions League.
Genk have failed to win their last 10 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool have won 83% of their last 6 matches in UEFA Champions League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Slavia Prague’s last 10 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 27.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-11-2019-16651

Shahktar Donetsk are Ukrainian league leaders but have struggled in the Champions League and until the last match against Dinamo Kiev in the Ukrainian Cup, being in a group with Atalanta, Dinamo Zagreb was expected to qualify for Shahktar for the woods kills, but is fighting point to point with Dinamo Zagreb who will face Manchester City in the next round, and face Atalanta in Italy in that one.

Manchester City have been dominant as always, but have struggled to score goals and put themselves in more favorable situations in the match, against Chelsea was a 2 to 1 where could have suffered a draw at any time. As much as the team has difficulties in the Premier League, in Champions in this group stage you face weaker teams than in the national league, and if even in Ukraine the City team managed to come out with a rout.

The difference between the teams is abysmal, and even with Shahktar needing the win, they should not make it, it should be a very easy game and a possible defeat by Man City, which will not count on Aguero, but Gabriel Jesus this season has been in the same. Argentine level, two bad but the Brazilian is more likely to improve.

Man City -2.5 @2.05 Pinnacle 10/10

Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb: Atalanta & BTTS 

This is a must win game for Atalanta if they want to progress in Europe. Atalanta's problem is that they concede too many goals. They have conceded a goal in 15 out of 17 games since start of the season & 13 of those matches saw both teams scoring. 5 out of 6 wins for Atalanta also had goals in both ends.

Dinamo Zagreb had 2 thrilling high scoring draws in the last 2 rounds of the Champions League season vs Shakhtar (3:3 & 2:2). The team is more experienced than Atalanta in Europe after going to the round of 16 in Europa League last year. 2 of their 3 losses in Europa League last season had both teams scoring.

Question is if Atalanta can beat Dinamo after losing 4:0 in Zagreb. If they do win, then most likely both teams are going to score and the odds near 3 seem worth it.

Juventus v Atletico Madrid

Betting suggestion: 

• Juventus -0,25 @2,02 Pinnacle

Short preview: I expected to see odds for -0,25 handicap a bit lower. AH -0,25 means, we will get half of our stake returned if the match finishes with the draw. It’s true that Sarri has Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Chiellini, Rabiot out injured, and that de Ligt, Ronaldo and Bernareschi are all doubtful, but they still have a very good team, and what is even more important for Champions League, very experienced team. Cristiano is listed doubtful, but with his post on twitter yesterday – I am back, and pictures from the training session, I believe he “announced” himself in the first line-up tonight. Juve is already 3 points in front of second-placed Atletico so with three points they will “book” the first place in the group. They are in great form and even when they don’t play at their best, they still win the match, which only says a lot about their mentality. Except against Atalanta in the last round (1-3), they won 8 of their last 9 matches with only a goal difference, and I expect to see something similar tonight. Atletico isn’t at their best, playing only 1-1 against Granada in La Liga last round. Moreover, in the last 5 matches, they have 3 draws, 1 win, and 1 defeat. They won against a very poor side of Espanyol at home and lost away in Leverkusen (2-1). Still, they are in a solid position in Champions League, as they are second with 7 points and 4 points advantage and playing at home against Lokomotiv Moscow in the last round of the group stage. Therefore they still have everything in their hands, and they won’t be under pressure tonight. Anyways, the truth is that with beating Juve today on Allianz Stadium in Torino, they will have chances of taking the first spot in the group,… But still, comparing these two sides at the moment, I see Juventus in a much better state, Ramsey is back, Dybala raising his form, Ronaldo coming back,… For me, odds above 1,90 on -0,25 represents decent value.

Manchester City v Shakhtar Donetsk

Betting suggestion:  

• Manchester City 1st half -1 @2,02 Pinnacle 
  • Manchester City -2,5 @2,15 Pinnacle

Short preview: The thing which bothers me a bit is that the defensive line of Manchester City is changing a lot, due to injuries of course. The key player of backline Aymeric Laporte is still absent, and Guardiola is usually putting Fernandinho in pair with Stones/Otamendi, or even the second defensive midfielder Rodri. Uncertain is also who will play in offensive part, as Bernardo was forced to skip the match against Chelsea (accused of racism post on twitter, as he made a joke with his best friend Mendy), and as Mahrez is performing better and better. With Silva picking up a slight injury, it might even happen that Bernardo will be positioned in a bit deeper role, why Mahrez will keep his spot on the right-wing. The central striker will be Jesus, as Kun Aguero is out injured. While Man City is currently 3rd in Premier League, Shakhtar is very comfortable in the first place of the Ukranian Premier League, with 13 points advantage and goal difference +37. With 5 points in the group, they still have chances of qualifying and will play against Atalanta at home in the last round, but it will be very tough to take points from Etihad, especially with so many problems as they will have today. Luis Castro will miss suspended Marlos, while Taison is injured. Each scored 6 goals in 11 matches so far and are irreplaceable figures of this team. When it comes to “ball-carrying”, Taison has the competition high with 1811 meters (1049 of these, upwards on the field)!  Manchester City and Shakhtar played against each other several times in past years and Citizens have won 4 of 5 last matches, all of them with the clean sheet. Guardiola is always speaking very highly about the Ukranian league, how full of talents it is, so I expect them being fully prepared for this match, which as the manager said, is crucial, as he wants to go in Zagreb without any pressure. With the win over Chelsea, City have shown a bit more of maturity, as they scored in a moment when they weren’t performing as they should. Winning matches like this are very important for the morale and I believe we won’t see them failing that soon, therefore I expect a comfortable victory.

Tottenham v Olympiacos

Betting suggestion:  

• Tottenham 1st half -0,5 @1,81 Pinnacle
  • Tottenham -1,5 @1,99 Pinnacle
  • Tottenham ht/ft @1,91

Short preview: After several ups and downs, and some mini-clashes inside the locker room, Spurs have decided to change the coach and Pochettino was replaced by Mourinho. The Portuguese coach has already shown an impact on the team, which will (not surprisingly) play more direct, without “play out of the back” style, and to be honest, I think that Mourinho got a very interesting team in his hands, regarding the way of how he wants to play. He has lots of physicality in players like N’Dombele, Dier, Sissoko, Wanyama, plenty of pace and individual quality in Son, Lucas, physical, pacy fullbacks, and plenty other quality individuals like Alli, Lamela, Eriksen and we should not forget the “leader” Kane,… Son has already told the press that the football they were used to play will change, but that it can help the group on the mutual road to win trophies. Mourinho, even though he had some unsuccessful spells lately is definitely a manager who can do something with this group and in my opinion, it will be something big, or nothing at all – I want to say that I don’t expect some kind of “average result”. Today’s opponent Olympiacos is at the bottom of the group, they’ve won only 1 point in 4 matches, and they are a terrible away team – lost with Crvena Zvezda 3-1 and Bayern 2-0. I’m sure they will position really deep on the pitch but Tottenham have plenty of answers on this kind of tactic… What bothers Spurs so far is how to calmly finish the “already won” match, and that’s why my favorite pick here is for them to win the first half. I’m sure they will push with force from the first minute and try to make the difference early in the game. They are a way better side, they have plenty of experiences with Champions league, they have a very experienced manager I expect nothing less, than a big win of their side.

Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb

Betting suggestion: 

Short preview: Even though Italians are with only 1 point sitting at the bottom of the group C, where Manchester City will most likely take the first points as they have 5 points advantage already, they still have some theoretical chances of qualifying … They have to win their last two matches and count on Manchester City to do their part of the job. This match is coming after a tough clash with Juventus, which they lost 3-1, but they had plenty of chances to make it 2-0, so with a little bit of luck, everything might be finished differently. They are a team that is trying to develop their game, who is playing with their style, regardless of the opponent is Man City or Dinamo. Of course, experiences are hardly on the side of Croatians, as it is the first time in history Atalanta is competing in this elite competition, but after a catastrophic performance in Zagreb, where they lost with 4-0, I expect them being eager to revenge this result, where yes, Dinamo played well, but it was also one of those games, where everything works for one, and nothing for the other side. Dinamo is relaxed in the first position of 1. HNL, but they can feel their chances of qualifying and they will be under a bit of pressure tonight. Both sides are great offensively, while especially Atalanta isn’t too good behind, as they are way too much focused on attack. Comparing with the match against Juventus, Gasparini will be able to count on Muriel, Malinovskiy, and Iličić, therefore three very important players of his side. Therefore I see a bunch of value in odds on over with the addition of both teams to score, which is my main suggestion for this match.

Prague's Slavia needs a degree or degrees to hope for something and is forced to chase the victory. The degree he received in Barcelona kept him alive and now he wants to play against Inter to get a better result. Inter, despite their defeat to Dortmund, holds the fortune in their hands, but wants to win the Czech Republic today. It shows crunchy this year and at doubling prices and more is worth the stake
SK SLAVIA PRAGUE vs INTER MILANO @@ INTER MILANO, odds 2.15

Ajax may have the motivation to win, but his absences make us skeptical of the outcome. Aianas has shown that he is not cheating from home, but against the injured Lille, who wants to give a good performance to her world in the last home match, we cannot trust her. But we'll bet on goals, since both are capable of scoring
LOSC LILLE vs AJAX AMSTERDAM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

An important battle for qualifying in the knockout phase. Both teams and especially the Germans will fight for the positive result. Score and easily concede the goal, with a goal early on the match can become a rodeo
BARCELONA vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Valencia vs Chelsea

The Champions League action continues tonight with La Liga side Valencia hosting Premier League club Chelsea in a 5:55pm GMT kick-off at the Mestalla. Group H remains in the balance and the results tonight could have a huge bearing on who qualifies for the last 16 and who will have to console themselves with a venture into the Europa League after finishing third.

Valencia are the team currently in third place but they are there on goal difference. Head coach Albert Celades has done a solid job since coming in for the outgoing Marcelino and he'll be hoping his team can all but seal their spot in the knockout phase with victory here having beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge by a 1-0 score-line earlier in the campaign. Valencia have played 9 English sides in European competition at home and have defeated 7 of them. Chelsea and West Brom are the two teams they are yet to beat on their own patch. The Spanish side have won 3 of their last 4 home games in Europe.

Chelsea come into this game knowing a win or draw will put them in a great position to qualify for the next phase with a trip to bottom-placed Lille awaiting them in their final fixture as Valencia must face a clash with group leaders Ajax. The Blues have only lost 1 of their last 11 away games in Spain and could record three consecutive away wins in the Champions League for the first time since 2003/04.

In terms of the head-to-head record, it heavily favours Chelsea. The Blues have won 3, drawn 3, and lost just 1 of their games against Valencia in the Champions League. However, that single win was in their last meeting. Frank Lampard's side come into this game knowing they are undefeated at the Mestalla in the Champions League. The absence of Antonio Rudiger could be an influencing factor but I think a draw is a fair shout here. Not confident enough to back them for the win at the price being offered.

Draw @ 3.85 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.68 with Marathonbet

Barcelona v Borussia Dortmund

Rezultat iskanja slik za valverde enrique

Betting suggestion: 

• both teams to score & over 2,5 @1,833 Pinnacle
  • Borussia Dortmund team totals over 1 @1,961 Pinnacle

Short preview: As a former huge fan of Barcelona style, I am very disappointed in the last few years, when several managers slowly started "ruining" the work that has been made in history. A team, that was amazing to watch thanks to their superiority in midfield, is now playing almost without the midfield, with straight, direct attacks, plenty of times jumping over the midfield, playing directly on forwards. In the era of Enrique, when it somehow started, it was possible, as he had Neymar, Suarez in best years and Messi, while now, all Valverde's got is Messi, with bunch of talented players like De Jong, Griezmann, Dembele, all somehow used not in their roles, but in roles where tactics as 442 or 4231 offers place. Seeing Griezmann completely on the wing is absurd, but the fact that bothers me the most is the role of Sergio Busquets, one of the key figures of the success in the era of Guardiola (Barcelona) and Del Bosque (Spain). Valverde is using him even in the role of a double pivot, which Busquets most definitely isn't, at least not with instructions he has. Therefore Barcelona now really looks like a very average side, full of superstars, who can perform at their best on good days, and really bad on their bad days. In one word, a very inconsistent team that can be beaten by everyone - yes, even Leganes and Sparta Prague. Why those two teams? Slavia played wonderfully and deserved much more in both matches against Barcelona, while Leganes was easily coping with the pressure of Barça and was able to strike on counters several times. Let me be clear - in this case, we are talking about the last-placed team in La Liga. Without both first full-backs, who are very important in the build-up, or let's say even finishing in the final third, they seem to be lost and the "newbies" as Firpo, have huge pressure on them as they are not adapting fast enough... As it is a very particular way of play. Besides, Sandro Russel assured that Ernesto Valverde will remain on the bench of Barcelona until the end of the season "no matter what happens." Borussia aren't at their best either, as they lost 4-0 in Munich before the international break, and saved a point against weak Paderborn in last minutes (they were 1-3 down). They are currently sixth in Bundesliga, but with a very small gap to catch. Anyways, with the performance, especially in the second half against Inter, they've shown a lot in my opinion and if they repeat a match like this - I am 100% sure they will be fired up and motivated against the top side as Barcelona is. With Reus finally back, Favre has a bit of more options in attack and can easily switch tactics during the match with few substitutions. Against Inter, the right side of BVB worked extremely work and this is the side where Barcelona is still missing Jordi Alba, while the signing - Firpo as mentioned is playing under huge pressure, making plenty of mistakes. Maybe someone will feel strange about my betting suggestions here as BVB is doing pretty poor away from the home and as Barcelona have failed to win only once at Camp Nou this season, but with performances they are showing, with problems at the backline - today, they will miss suspended Pique, while the only positive news is that Arthur and Sergi Roberto are coming back (Roberto, a player that has been promised he will be used as a midfielder this season), but will for sure take the place on the right fullback position tonight.

I am well aware of the individual quality of players like Messi, who can decide this match easily, but without help and with Suarez who's ball control is getting weaker and weaker, I think BVB will have plenty of chances in transition. With both defensive lines not being at their best, I expect to see goals in this match. A draw would play for Barcelona as well, as they are current group leaders with 1 point advantage, but like so, they will gamble a lot as they will play on San Siro against Inter in the final round!

p.s. Guys, what do you think about Barcelona at the moment? It makes me feel sick watching them.. I know fans should be fans "forever", but if you aren't a habitant of the city where the club plays, it's harder to "keep" the connection no matter what, especially if the "downgradation" is in the process for several years now... and then all the crying stories about how new players aren't performing - Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann,... dear lord, no one is performing. Messi is carrying this team for years now...

Liverpool - Napoli || Liverpool over 2.5 goals || 2.23 with OLYBET 

I think that Kloops side is on of the best at the moment,  one thing that has changed since last year that they play big games with correct mood,  that i missed in previous years.  They just come up in charge.  Expect Napoli to play catenacho,  but this is no matter for very strong and motivated english side.  They will blow them away.  

Leipzig - Benfica || UNDER 3.5 goals || 1.67 with OLYBET! 

Expecting Benfica come up today and play for a win, like the situation suggest attacking football from portuguese side.  While Leipzig can qualify with draw. At first glance it looks straight over,  but i am expecting some defensive football from germans,  maybe i am wrong but this looks a great value of UNDER 3.5 goals!  

Benfica to beat Leipzig || 7.5 with OLYBET 

The odd on Benfica is too big for me. They still have chances to qualify,  and they need a victory. The bet based just on the big odd, maybe Leipzig is a very good side, but they never should be this far off portuguese side. Small stakes here.

Ajax to beat Lille || 1.85 with OLYBET 

Ajax were robbed last game @ the bridge. So expect some bounce back this time. The odds on over is very low,  probably it will go over, but at the odds bookies offering is crazy to bet. Ajax is in very good form,  they play relaxed, young team always hungry,  hungry to prove that they are still good side, despite departure of leaders.  Lille probably will play just for a fans and, that they honestly are out of the CL.  So this is where Ajax is the strongest playing teams like that. 

Lille - Ajax || correct score, Ajax to win 3:1|| 13 with OLYBET 

Good luck ?

Edited by fizrukas