Tournament: Champions League
Date/Time: 24.04.2018/20:45 CET
Event: Liverpool - Roma
Pick: Roma +0.75 Ah.
Odds: 2.46 (10:00 CET)
Champions League Semi-final for this event I will take Roma +0.75 Ah. Avg. odds (1.50 - 4.80 - 7.20)
My advice is grounded several important reasons.
1. Both teams have reached here after they made very strong games in the elimination phase.
At 1/4 finals Liverpool broke Man.sity in both games, Roma threw the bomb came back from a 3 goals
deficit against Barcelona to make it to this stage in the competition.
2. Roma have won 4, drawn 1, and lost 2 of their 7 games with Liverpool,
the last 3 consecutive wins for the Italians have been in friendly games 2012,2014,2016.
3. Roma comes in full strength, all major players will play tonight while for Liverpool
will be absent two very good players Matip (25/1) and Can (26/3).
4. The strongest weapon tonight all expected to be again Salah but: important is I to note
the fact that Salah was a player of the Romans seasons 2015-2016, 2016 - 2017
his former teammates excellent knowledge of its properties
and Di Francesco will take the best option for conservation the man who decides many games during the season.
I will write a few linesOn the other hand for Dzeko
who has a lot of experience in Premier League as a play for Manchester City 5 seasons (2011-2016) and scored 50 goals.
5. Now I go back to the beginning of the Champions league season and I see a few very important things:
Liverpool against Sevilla Avg. odds for victory @1.65 (2:2 FT)
Liverpool against Spartak Moscow Avg. odds for victory @1.50 (1:1 FT)
Liverpool against Porto Avg. odds for victory @1.45 (0:0 FT)
Roma against Chelsea Avg. odds for victory Chelsea @1.55 (3:3).
Tonight I expect strong game in defense from Roma with good counterattacks in which they are very good and I do not believe
from what I saw this season that Liverpool will win this game because when they are the top favorite
in the games very hard they win. For our strategy/best value option is Roma +0.75 Asian handicap
"Energy and persistence conquer all things"