** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 15th - 17th

1. I think Tottenham will be a good pick in the asian handicap market. Playing at home, I'd think they are in a good chance to at least avoid a defeat against Liverpool, and despite the perfect start made by Liverpool, they have not come up against any top sides in their first 4 games. I think Tottenham will be able to trouble them with the likes of Trippier, Eriksen, Kane, and the rejuvenated Moura. 

2. I think it'd worth a gamble to pick Newcastle in the asian hdcp market against Arsenal. The Gunners' defence has been very poor in my opinion. I actually felt that it was even worse than the time when Wenger is still the manager. They are playing such a high backline but at the same time unable to cut out through passes that exposes their defence. I'd say their standout performer so far has been Petr Cech for his saves (not his ball distribution though). Some of the saves has been top notch and crucially deciding the outcome of the match. If I'm not mistaken he is the goalkeeper to have made the most saves in the premier league so far this season, so this tells you a lot about how many chances are the Arsenal backline giving their opponents. Unless they showed a good solid defensive performance, I think it'd wise to back their opponents and the both teams to score market. Their attack has been brilliant though., but just that adopting a strategy 'whoever scores more wins the game' will not work most of the times.

3. Wolves has been performing above expectations this season, while it has been quite poor for Burnley. I believe the home support will give the upper hand to Wolves in this match up from what we have seen in their match against Man City. The crowd support was superb and we can see how it spurred the Wolves players to keep going. Wolves have played a style where they showed no fear against premier league opponents and able to grind out result if required as shown in their last game. I think it will be a good bet backing them against Burnley.

Watford V Manchester Utd

Manchester Utd -0.25 AH @ 1.7 Betvictor

We've had reams of anti-utd sentiment from the media over the last couple of months and it's getting boring now. Watford have done well up to this point with good physicality and conditioning, their midfield is particularly brutal and pressurise the opposition effectively. In this case however, I don't think Watford's main strength is gonna phase the opposition all that much; Fred, Pogba and Matic are no shrinking violets on the ball and should be able to handle the venom of Capoue and Doucoure. I also think this is the first game that Watford's feeble backline will come under real scrutiny.  

Luke Shaw is a doubt for this game but if he doesn't make the cut then Ashley Young can step up to the plate against his old club. Let's not forget he bagged a brace in Utd's 2-4 victory here last season. Rashford is suspended but it opens the door for Martial, Lingard and Sanchez to impress. I just think Utd have too much firepower for Watford to handle here.

To have the away side available on the -0.25 line seems generous to me, we get some draw cover which is the prudent selection in my view. Would not argue with taking Utd outright at close to EVS but punters will be calling for prawns to be confiscated and wages slashed if this one ends in stalemate.

PS - Hardly a bold prediction but Watford are not the new Leicester and wont win the EPL title as some recent sports articles have suggested. Watford rely on physicality and aggression which has proven problematic over the past 2 seasons with a massive injury list accruing by the time we reach Christmas. Watford's main tactical strength proves unsustainable over time, say 3 or 4 months.

4 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Watford V Manchester Utd

Manchester Utd -0.25 AH @ 1.7 Betvictor

We've had reams of anti-utd sentiment from the media over the last couple of months and it's getting boring now. Watford have done well up to this point with good physicality and conditioning, their midfield is particularly brutal and pressurise the opposition effectively. In this case however, I don't think Watford's main strength is gonna phase the opposition all that much; Fred, Pogba and Matic are no shrinking violets on the ball and should be able to handle the venom of Capoue and Doucoure. I also think this is the first game that Watford's feeble backline will come under real scrutiny.  

Luke Shaw is a doubt for this game but if he doesn't make the cut then Ashley Young can step up to the plate against his old club. Let's not forget he bagged a brace in Utd's 2-4 victory here last season. Rashford is suspended but it opens the door for Martial, Lingard and Sanchez to impress. I just think Utd have too much firepower for Watford to handle here.

To have the away side available on the -0.25 line seems generous to me, we get some draw cover which is the prudent selection in my view. Would not argue with taking Utd outright at close to EVS but punters will be calling for prawns to be confiscated and wages slashed if this one ends in stalemate.

PS - Hardly a bold prediction but Watford are not the new Leicester and wont win the EPL title as some recent sports articles have suggested. Watford rely on physicality and aggression which has proven problematic over the past 2 seasons with a massive injury list accruing by the time we reach Christmas. Watford's main tactical strength proves unsustainable over time, say 3 or 4 months.

Hmm, it's a tough one. I can't quite work out what's going on at United yet. I agree that Watford won't stay up the top for the whole season. Their squad is too light. Paul Pogba is the enigma for United right now. If he fancies it then it will help United to perform as a cohesive unit. If he's on one of his off days then it might be trickier. Lukaku has enjoyed a prolific international break so his confidence will be brimming. That could see them through on its own. I'm still a week or two away from being convinced that Jose Mourinho still has a lid on things at United though. The defence is a major problem but we'll see how he approaches this game.

Think this is a tough set of fixtures and i'm struggling to find any value in the outrights.  I was considering Burnley +1 at around 6/5 as I think Wolves are a team who are being overrated by the bookies because they've spent a few ££.  Yes its only Burnley but I think they might sort themselves out now they aren't playing in Europe and at least be hard to beat as they were last season so could get at least a draw out of this match.

I don't think Liverpool should be favourites away vs my team, spurs.  Liverpool haven't beaten Spurs at WHL/Wembley since Klopp came in, getting beat 4-1 last year with draws the two years before.  If pushed I would say a low scoring draw as they are two fairly equal teams, who both have lots of players coming back from the international break.  Kane in particular looks to be struggling, and the likes of Mane and Firmino for Liverpool have travelled a long way over the last couple of weeks so there is going to be fatigue in both squads.

26 minutes ago, thfc said:

Think this is a tough set of fixtures and i'm struggling to find any value in the outrights.  I was considering Burnley +1 at around 6/5 as I think Wolves are a team who are being overrated by the bookies because they've spent a few ££.  Yes its only Burnley but I think they might sort themselves out now they aren't playing in Europe and at least be hard to beat as they were last season so could get at least a draw out of this match.

I don't think Liverpool should be favourites away vs my team, spurs.  Liverpool haven't beaten Spurs at WHL/Wembley since Klopp came in, getting beat 4-1 last year with draws the two years before.  If pushed I would say a low scoring draw as they are two fairly equal teams, who both have lots of players coming back from the international break.  Kane in particular looks to be struggling, and the likes of Mane and Firmino for Liverpool have travelled a long way over the last couple of weeks so there is going to be fatigue in both squads.

I have Spurs +0.25 shortlisted for this week but just heard Alli and Lloris are out + Kane maybe tired (although you know how the media bandwagon gets going)

In normal circumstances I don't think Liverpool should be clear favourites, prices should be level. However, issues are starting to mount up for Spurs, am I reading too much into said issues? Be interested to get your view.

18 minutes ago, Mindfulness said:

I have Spurs +0.25 shortlisted for this week but just heard Alli and Lloris are out + Kane maybe tired (although you know how the media bandwagon gets going)

In normal circumstances I don't think Liverpool should be clear favourites, prices should be level. However, issues are starting to mount up for Spurs, am I reading too much into said issues? Be interested to get your view

Yeah just seen this myself.  Lloris was missing for the Watford game and while Vorm wasn't at fault for the goals, my impression was the defence was unsettled throughout the match, some of which i'm attributing to Vorm being in goal.  On paper Vorm is a pretty good backup keeper, but I would definitely be more wary of backing Spurs with him in goal.

Alli in his current form I don't think is such a big miss.  Spurs are strong with creative midfielders to feed Kane or score themselves (Moura/Eriksen/Son etc).  Son would be the natural replacement for Alli but I don't know how fit he is having been in Asia on international duty for the past month. 

I was just reading how a lot of Liverpool's players have travelled a long way over the internationals (twice as far as spurs players have) so there has to be some fatigue there which may help counteract spurs injury problems. 

I still think spurs are capable of at least a draw.  However, I think this is a match where any result wouldn't surprise me so it's not a confident shout.  If I was going to put up anything for this game, it would be under 2.5 goals as I see this being quite a dull, cagey game despite Kane, Salah etc being on the pitch.

31 minutes ago, thfc said:

Yeah just seen this myself.  Lloris was missing for the Watford game and while Vorm wasn't at fault for the goals, my impression was the defence was unsettled throughout the match, some of which i'm attributing to Vorm being in goal.  On paper Vorm is a pretty good backup keeper, but I would definitely be more wary of backing Spurs with him in goal.

Alli in his current form I don't think is such a big miss.  Spurs are strong with creative midfielders to feed Kane or score themselves (Moura/Eriksen/Son etc).  Son would be the natural replacement for Alli but I don't know how fit he is having been in Asia on international duty for the past month. 

I was just reading how a lot of Liverpool's players have travelled a long way over the internationals (twice as far as spurs players have) so there has to be some fatigue there which may help counteract spurs injury problems. 

I still think spurs are capable of at least a draw.  However, I think this is a match where any result wouldn't surprise me so it's not a confident shout.  If I was going to put up anything for this game, it would be under 2.5 goals as I see this being quite a dull, cagey game despite Kane, Salah etc being on the pitch.

Tottenham 1X2 price may drift even further now, be interesting to see how big they get by Saturday morning, could be better value then.

Chelsea vs Cardiff

OK, so I'm going to cut to the chase and say that, as a Cardiff fan, I'm not looking forward to this game. An away trip to Stamford Bridge is daunting at the best of times but this 3pm kick-off on Saturday comes at a time when the Blues are defying my own expectations under Maurizio Sarri and sweeping all opposition in front of them to one side.

Chelsea have started their first campaign under the former Napoli boss in emphatic fashion. 4 wins from their first 4 Premier League matches with 10 goals scored during those matches has seen them lead the top flight pack with Liverpool and set tongues wagging about whether they are potential title challengers.

Clean sheets have been kept against Huddersfield and Bournemouth but the fact that Arsenal and Newcastle both found a way through the Chelsea back-line suggests there are areas of weakness that can be exploited. The only problem is that the Chelsea midfield is so good with Willian, Pedro, Hazard, Jorginho, and Kante all providing resilient performances in both the attacking and defensive phases of play.

Cardiff fans are just enjoying the Premier League experience. It was an underwhelming start away to Bournemouth but nothing we weren't prepared for. Performances since have inspired confidence. The most recent game against Arsenal might have ended in defeat but it was a performance that would have secured a win against a lot of other sides in this division.

It appears that Neil Warnock has solved the striker issue. Kenneth Zohore has divided fan opinions with some, including myself, claiming he could be doing more with others claiming he's starved of service. Danny Ward has looked far hungrier and competent in front of goal so deserves his chance.

I'm expecting Warnock to line up with a 4-5-1 or even a 5-4-1 to counter Chelsea's attacking threats so the best we can hope for is a draw. I don't see it happening though. Chelsea will be top four come the end of the season and they're going to get the win here. If we play well we can limit the damage to a one goal loss but I think realistically that Chelsea will come away with a 3-0 or 3-1 win.

Chelsea HT/FT @ 1.70 with Coral

Chelsea to Win & Over 2.5 Goals Scored @ 1.65 with Betway

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, and @AndreBR, what bets have you guys got lined up this week? I was going to preview Tottenham versus Liverpool first but not only am I really uncertain about the outcome but enough of you will no doubt do your own previews so thought I'd cover the less high profile games. :ok

15 hours ago, Gedkip said:

Tottenham vs Liverpool 2-0FT

Bournemouth vs Leicester 1-1 FT

Chelsea vs Cardiff 3-1 FT

Huddersfield vs C.Palace 0-1 FT

ManCity vs Fulham 4-0 FT

Newcastle vs Arsenal 0-2 FT

Watford vs Man U 2-1 FT

Watford to beat Manchester United? Controversial! Why do you think that?

18 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Chelsea vs Cardiff

OK, so I'm going to cut to the chase and say that, as a Cardiff fan, I'm not looking forward to this game. An away trip to Stamford Bridge is daunting at the best of times but this 3pm kick-off on Saturday comes at a time when the Blues are defying my own expectations under Maurizio Sarri and sweeping all opposition in front of them to one side.

Chelsea have started their first campaign under the former Napoli boss in emphatic fashion. 4 wins from their first 4 Premier League matches with 10 goals scored during those matches has seen them lead the top flight pack with Liverpool and set tongues wagging about whether they are potential title challengers.

Clean sheets have been kept against Huddersfield and Bournemouth but the fact that Arsenal and Newcastle both found a way through the Chelsea back-line suggests there are areas of weakness that can be exploited. The only problem is that the Chelsea midfield is so good with Willian, Pedro, Hazard, Jorginho, and Kante all providing resilient performances in both the attacking and defensive phases of play.

Cardiff fans are just enjoying the Premier League experience. It was an underwhelming start away to Bournemouth but nothing we weren't prepared for. Performances since have inspired confidence. The most recent game against Arsenal might have ended in defeat but it was a performance that would have secured a win against a lot of other sides in this division.

It appears that Neil Warnock has solved the striker issue. Kenneth Zohore has divided fan opinions with some, including myself, claiming he could be doing more with others claiming he's starved of service. Danny Ward has looked far hungrier and competent in front of goal so deserves his chance.

I'm expecting Warnock to line up with a 4-5-1 or even a 5-4-1 to counter Chelsea's attacking threats so the best we can hope for is a draw. I don't see it happening though. Chelsea will be top four come the end of the season and they're going to get the win here. If we play well we can limit the damage to a one goal loss but I think realistically that Chelsea will come away with a 3-0 or 3-1 win.

Chelsea HT/FT @ 1.70 with Coral

Chelsea to Win & Over 2.5 Goals Scored @ 1.65 with Betway

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, and @AndreBR, what bets have you guys got lined up this week? I was going to preview Tottenham versus Liverpool first but not only am I really uncertain about the outcome but enough of you will no doubt do your own previews so thought I'd cover the less high profile games. :ok

I should now state that Warnock has confirmed that both Aron Gunnarsson and Josh Murphy are unlikely to be available for selection so I imagine he'll line up as a 4-4-2 like against Arsenal but we'll have both Bobby Reid and Danny Ward dropping into midfield to help out at different times. This hasn't change my feelings about the outcome of this game!

I might be biased here, but Liverpool is a great pick this week imo. Lloris out, Dele out, I know, not big of a change however Spurs have had shaky start to the season and I don't see them winning against hot Liverpool. Only thing that concerns me is that 3 days from saturday both are playing UCL matches so they might not go all out, but knowing Klopp... Also these two always have crazy matches, I reckon this might change with Alisson in gates, but i can't see Spurs not scoring, so O2,5+BTS a good pick as well. I'd even say o3,5, last 5 matches h2h they average 3,2 goals per match.

Bournemouth - Leicester

Honestly both sides playing well, but given their history i'd say [email protected] Bet365 is very likely. obviously it's hard to call a draw, but these two 5 matches 4 draws so def value there.

Cheslea - Cardiff

Haven't watched much Cardiff this season, only 2 matches i think, but i've watched Chelsea and the positive changes Sarri has brought in. Their style of attacking footie is showing, ball control, pushing foward i love that. I imagine Cardiff parking a bus early on until Chelsea breaks that. Chelsea had a hard time vs Newcastle with double decker bus parked. I reckon Cardiff will try and apply same playing style and play counter attacks. There's not much value here i think, i don't think Cardiff will get trashed unless of course Chelsea scores early. So for me i see 2:0 type result here. Not enough to bet on, if i'd bet something it bet correct score 1:[email protected], 2:[email protected] - very small bet.

Huddersfiled - Palace - I want to back Palace here, but both have had a bad start to the match and I don't feel like gambling so i'll pass this one.

Newcastle - Arsenal - man i see arsenal getting slammed on the books, but I'm simply not confident backing them here. If Rafa decides his players can play and not park the bus they might get something here. He did get shit in the media for that match vs Blues so he might try a more attacking approach this time. Arsenal is shitty defensively still, so Over2,5&BTS@2 Bet365 is the bet for me. We could see an upset with home team winning here.

Watford - Man U

Again one of those matches. Watford have had a wonderful start to the season, winning 4/4 matches, last match vs Spurs so it's kind of hard passing up hometeam +0,5 at 2. Man U terrible start, bad mood in the squad, low morale, they should've done something vs Spurs. They could show up to play, but having 1X at evens to me is value.

Wolves - Burnley

pass

Everton - WH

Until overs get over i'll keep on betting overs. Everton 3/4 matches over 2,5. WH will seek points here so we'll probably see an open match with both teams scoring, i fancy ht to win but i like overs more so over it is for me.

SH - Brighton

Not impressed by southampton at all, feel like Brighton could get something here, If they were at home i'd definitely back them. I'm gonna decide as to what i want to play here, nothing yet.

BOL

3 hours ago, newjack said:

SH - Brighton

Not impressed by southampton at all, feel like Brighton could get something here, If they were at home i'd definitely back them. I'm gonna decide as to what i want to play here, nothing yet.

All the Brighton fans I have spoke to this week fancy us to get something here. A draw at least. Perhaps an unders game too?

Brighton DC & U3 goals is 2.5 on B365

Wolves vs Burnley

The 2018/19 Premier League has not started in the best way possible for Sean Dyche and his Burnley team as they head to Molineux for this 1:30pm kick-off this Sunday lunch-time looking to pick up their first win of the season against a Wolves team that appear to have taken to life in the top flight like a duck to water.

Wolves were tipped by many, including myself, to have a solid debut campaign back in the Premier League and that's exactly what has happened so far. Nuno Santo has witnessed his team lose just 1 of their opening 4 Premier League matches with the most recent results of a 1-1 draw at home to Manchester City and a dogged 1-0 win away to West Ham earning them praise.

Burnley have really struggled with just 1 point being earned in their first four league games. It's up for debate how much their Europa League exploits have impacted on their league preparations. However, even after their exit to Olympiakos, their performances on the pitch have been lacking something. Has Dyche lost the magic touch?

The international break could be the best thing to happen to Burnley. It will give them a chance to reflect on what has gone wrong and start afresh this week. Wolves will be buzzing after their past two results and it's going to take something special for Burnley to get something here.

Undoubtedly, the most worrying issue for Dyche is the fact that not only have his team only scored 3 goals in the league but two of those goals have come from centre back James Tarkowski. The attack have a lot to answer for. Especially with their profligacy in the home leg of the Olympiakos game. Confidence is clearly low with the Clarets strikers and until that is sorted they're going to struggle to pick up the wins.

Add in the fact that Santo has helped to turn Molineux into a real fortress for Wolves. Under his reign, the club has won 18, drawn 8, and lost just 2 games at home. Not good reading for a Burnley side that have only won 5 of their last 25 Premier League games. So this isn't just a 2018/19 problem for Dyche's side. This is continuing from last season which is very disconcerting.

Wolves to Win @ 1.75 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with Blacktype

Newcastle Utd v Arsenal

Newcastle Utd: Florian Lejeune (0/0 d)

Arsenal: Ainsley Maitland-Niles (1/0 m), Carl Jenkinson (0/0 d), Laurent Koscielny (0/0 d), Sead Kolašinac (0/0 d)

Watford FC v Manchester United

Watford FC: Gerard Deulofeu (0/0 f), Tom Cleverley (0/0 m)

Manchester United: Marouane Fellaini (4/0 m), Luke Shaw (4/1 d)(both doubtful), Marcus Rashford (3/0 f, suspended), Ander Herrera (2/0 m), Phil Jones (1/0 d), Diogo Dalot (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Spurs v LIverpool

The weekend's Premier league fixtures kick off early with this game. Comparing the teams now, to how they were last season. Liverpool are significantly better. van Dijk has cemented the defense and Alisson is a huge upgrade at goalkeeper. Spurs, while retaining most of their top players have not advanced.

The two matches against Man United and Watford are case in point. Great, terrific win against Man United, but then a really poor display in the next game. For me it is a combination of a little staleness in the team, and an over reliance on goals from Harry Kane. A really healthy strong team, balances the scoring. The midfielders score a few, and a big strapping defender helps out with a header or 5. But if you have one main source for goals, it becomes easier for opponents to stop that 1 source.

Odds for the home win (2.78) and away win (2.6) indicate two pretty evenly balanced/matched teams. The bookmakers have the both teams to score at 1.53 which translates into 65%. If Liverpool nullify Kane, and Alisson has a half decent day, I think they will keep a clean sheet. So the NO to BTTS looks good at odds of 2.5 (or a 40% chance).

I think all three results are possible here, but am leaning towards a Liverpool win (0-1 or 0-2) or the Liverpool win to NIL (priced at 5).  I don't see a flood of goals in this game, which could be dominated by two very good defensive teams. The under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.3 also look good.

Wolves v Burnley

I thought Wolves rode their luck against Man CIty, but they also played well. Plenty of pace and industry. I think they will see this as 3 points that should be theirs. Burnley are just struggling.  You can't just hit the switch and play better. They have no momentum going into this game.  I can't see beyond the Wolves win here. Burnley showing relegation form at the moment.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Tottenham has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Premier League.
Liverpool won their last 5 away games in Premier League.
Leicester City has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Premier League.
Bournemouth scored in last 4 home games in Premier League.
Chelsea won their last 4 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 15.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-09-2018-11271

liverpool will beat tottenham because they are much better than last season and klopp loves these games. can kane go against firmino, salah, mane? i don't think so. liverpool are always extra motivated in these games and tottenham lack of reinforcements in summer will show here.

i still think arsenal have problems defensively.newcastle won this fixture last season and benitez needs to let newcastle play a bit offensively. it's tough place to go so i think 2-1 for hosts.

i really think man utd will smash watford. they have done well to start the season and stay undefeated but really do i see deeney garcia outscoring and outsmarting mourinho, sanchez, rashford, lukaku, pogba. i don't think so. it's great odds to man utd victory

there is no europa league to worry burnley. their poor form was down because of it but after having two weeks to rest to  recharge their batteries we may see the old burnley back, hard to breakdown and capable of winning this fixture. i am with them at great odds.

Phew just made it :)

Spurs 1 Liverpool 2.  Again I actually think it could be Liverpools year and it kills me to say that, but the keeper looks decent and the defence is amongst the strongest, I think they will come away with a win here despite I think going a goal behind FIRST GOALSCORER: SON 17/2 WITH BET VICTOR

Bournemouth 2 Leicester 2. Quite a tough one to call this so I have gone for a pretty high scoring draw, Think both these teams will be more than safe this term and thus allow them to attack at will against each other in their belief they will pick up points against "easier" opponents FIRST GOALSCORER: JOSHUA KING 13/2 WITH BET 365 AND 10BET

Chelsea 3 Cardiff 0. Read something interesting this week that this is one of the games Cardiff will essentially give up as in they will expect to lose, found that shocking, and quite unbelievable no pro team will write off games like that, clearly they are underdogs but they will fight, just like they did against Arsenal, however Chelsea will be too strong and end up with a comfortable scoreline FIRST GOALSCORER:MARCOS ALONSO 11/1 WITH BOYLESPORTS

Huddersfield 1 Palace 1. Expected myself to give this one to Palace to be honest but found myself drawn to the draw, Palace sadly are not even half the side without Zaha who expects to play today, however I think Huddersfield will be looking to get all 3 points here, but Palace will hit on counter attack and go 1 up FIRST GOALSCORER: BENTEKE (HE'S GOT TO SOON) 6/1 WITH SPORTING BET

MAN CITY 4 FULHAM 2. Jeez what am I saying may have lost the plot on this a little, City have had 2 blips (or 2 blips for them) but they will come through this game relatively comfortably but I do see Fulham scoring a couple FIRST GOALSCORER: AGUERO 40/17 WITH UNIBET AND 888SPORT

NEWCASTLE 2 ARSENAL 1. Now I really have bumped my head, but I think Newcastle will look at Arsenal as one of the big sides they can beat at least at home, and they won't play that horrific style they adopted against Chelsea earlier in the season, Arsenalon the other hand will be expecting to win and this may be quite an open game FIRST GOALSCORER: RONDON 8/1 WITH BET365, BOYLESPORTS, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

WATFORD 2 MAN UNITED 2. Watford will still be high after beating Spurs and remaining unbeaten, I think they will go at United and I see the game swinging this way and that, I think United will take the lead, Watford will edge in front and the the equaliser and both teams settling for a point a piece FIRST GOALSCORER: LINGARD  17/2 WITH SPORTING BET

WOLVES 2 BURNLEY 0. Again Wolves will definitely be seeing this as a game they should be winning, and their squad is more than capable, Burnley are having that usual Europa League/Premier League combination struggles, however being out of the Europa now can only help, however I don't see their season getting on track here FIRST GOALSCORER: JOTA 28/5 WITH MARATHON BET

EVERTON 2 WEST HAM 0. I can't see West Hams season getting going ere, Everton are tough organised and now playing decent football especially at home, West Hams woes continue and I have said before trying to gel all those new signings is never easy, If West Ham can get through this season they may be a dark horse for europe next year FIRST GOALSCORER: NIASSE 6/1 WITH BET 365, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

SOUTHAMPTON 2 BRIGHTON 2. Southampton one of my tips to go down, but they will be buoyed by their victory at Palace and in this south coast derby I see an end to end game, Think Brighton may even go 2 up and the Saints will fight back, do I ever predict a 0-0 anywhere? I don't think I have yet FIRST GOALSCORER: MURRAY 15/2 WITH BET365, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

Sit back everyone and enjoy the weekend. My predictions don't reflect my result wishes, so come on Cardiff, Spurs and Fulham :) 

22 minutes ago, Roy The Boy said:

Phew just made it :)

Spurs 1 Liverpool 2.  Again I actually think it could be Liverpools year and it kills me to say that, but the keeper looks decent and the defence is amongst the strongest, I think they will come away with a win here despite I think going a goal behind FIRST GOALSCORER: SON 17/2 WITH BET VICTOR

Bournemouth 2 Leicester 2. Quite a tough one to call this so I have gone for a pretty high scoring draw, Think both these teams will be more than safe this term and thus allow them to attack at will against each other in their belief they will pick up points against "easier" opponents FIRST GOALSCORER: JOSHUA KING 13/2 WITH BET 365 AND 10BET

Chelsea 3 Cardiff 0. Read something interesting this week that this is one of the games Cardiff will essentially give up as in they will expect to lose, found that shocking, and quite unbelievable no pro team will write off games like that, clearly they are underdogs but they will fight, just like they did against Arsenal, however Chelsea will be too strong and end up with a comfortable scoreline FIRST GOALSCORER:MARCOS ALONSO 11/1 WITH BOYLESPORTS

Huddersfield 1 Palace 1. Expected myself to give this one to Palace to be honest but found myself drawn to the draw, Palace sadly are not even half the side without Zaha who expects to play today, however I think Huddersfield will be looking to get all 3 points here, but Palace will hit on counter attack and go 1 up FIRST GOALSCORER: BENTEKE (HE'S GOT TO SOON) 6/1 WITH SPORTING BET

MAN CITY 4 FULHAM 2. Jeez what am I saying may have lost the plot on this a little, City have had 2 blips (or 2 blips for them) but they will come through this game relatively comfortably but I do see Fulham scoring a couple FIRST GOALSCORER: AGUERO 40/17 WITH UNIBET AND 888SPORT

NEWCASTLE 2 ARSENAL 1. Now I really have bumped my head, but I think Newcastle will look at Arsenal as one of the big sides they can beat at least at home, and they won't play that horrific style they adopted against Chelsea earlier in the season, Arsenalon the other hand will be expecting to win and this may be quite an open game FIRST GOALSCORER: RONDON 8/1 WITH BET365, BOYLESPORTS, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

WATFORD 2 MAN UNITED 2. Watford will still be high after beating Spurs and remaining unbeaten, I think they will go at United and I see the game swinging this way and that, I think United will take the lead, Watford will edge in front and the the equaliser and both teams settling for a point a piece FIRST GOALSCORER: LINGARD  17/2 WITH SPORTING BET

WOLVES 2 BURNLEY 0. Again Wolves will definitely be seeing this as a game they should be winning, and their squad is more than capable, Burnley are having that usual Europa League/Premier League combination struggles, however being out of the Europa now can only help, however I don't see their season getting on track here FIRST GOALSCORER: JOTA 28/5 WITH MARATHON BET

EVERTON 2 WEST HAM 0. I can't see West Hams season getting going ere, Everton are tough organised and now playing decent football especially at home, West Hams woes continue and I have said before trying to gel all those new signings is never easy, If West Ham can get through this season they may be a dark horse for europe next year FIRST GOALSCORER: NIASSE 6/1 WITH BET 365, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

SOUTHAMPTON 2 BRIGHTON 2. Southampton one of my tips to go down, but they will be buoyed by their victory at Palace and in this south coast derby I see an end to end game, Think Brighton may even go 2 up and the Saints will fight back, do I ever predict a 0-0 anywhere? I don't think I have yet FIRST GOALSCORER: MURRAY 15/2 WITH BET365, 10BET AND SPORTPESA

Sit back everyone and enjoy the weekend. My predictions don't reflect my result wishes, so come on Cardiff, Spurs and Fulham :) 

Pretty much reflects my thoughts, again. I do have smaller goal numbers in mind but the result on most of these we're on the same page! Best of luck,

Jack

Hello

Nice to hear you with you again my friends, unfortunately I was not so much online because I have had summer job to do,but now lets make some money!!

Tottenham-Liverpool 2(win Liverpool) 2.37 Bet365

I saw lineup of Tottenham and I can say that today the will just defend,Pochettino is separated defense and attack,in other case Liverpool will be high stand up and with ball in their half will control the game,when Liverpool score first goal Tottenham will attack them and game will be over.

So Good luck to everyone today.

I have gone for newcastle to win or draw against arsenal at 10/11 it was too good to resist, arsenal are a good team but i think newcastle at home can manage a draw.

leicester to win or draw against bournemouth, leicester played well aginst liverpool, if they put in the same performance they will get a draw or beat bournemouth.

I think its best to stay away from the tottenham vs liverpool game, this game could go in any direction if you have to bet on it go for over 10 corners since both sides will be on the attack

2 hours ago, Roy The Boy said:

Benteke is injured.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:14 PM, neilovan said:

Spurs v LIverpool

The weekend's Premier league fixtures kick off early with this game. Comparing the teams now, to how they were last season. Liverpool are significantly better. van Dijk has cemented the defense and Alisson is a huge upgrade at goalkeeper. Spurs, while retaining most of their top players have not advanced.

The two matches against Man United and Watford are case in point. Great, terrific win against Man United, but then a really poor display in the next game. For me it is a combination of a little staleness in the team, and an over reliance on goals from Harry Kane. A really healthy strong team, balances the scoring. The midfielders score a few, and a big strapping defender helps out with a header or 5. But if you have one main source for goals, it becomes easier for opponents to stop that 1 source.

Odds for the home win (2.78) and away win (2.6) indicate two pretty evenly balanced/matched teams. The bookmakers have the both teams to score at 1.53 which translates into 65%. If Liverpool nullify Kane, and Alisson has a half decent day, I think they will keep a clean sheet. So the NO to BTTS looks good at odds of 2.5 (or a 40% chance).

I think all three results are possible here, but am leaning towards a Liverpool win (0-1 or 0-2) or the Liverpool win to NIL (priced at 5).  I don't see a flood of goals in this game, which could be dominated by two very good defensive teams. The under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.3 also look good.

Wolves v Burnley

I thought Wolves rode their luck against Man CIty, but they also played well. Plenty of pace and industry. I think they will see this as 3 points that should be theirs. Burnley are just struggling.  You can't just hit the switch and play better. They have no momentum going into this game.  I can't see beyond the Wolves win here. Burnley showing relegation form at the moment.

Nothing like another meaningless 93rd minute goal to screw another winning bet up. Was quite surprised by 5 minutes of injury time here.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:37 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Watford to beat Manchester United? Controversial! Why do you think that?

I had feeling Watford because of the superb form over Manchester United.

Unfortunately their winning streak came to an end today , 1-2 FT loss to ManU