** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League Predictions > Feb 18th - 26th

• 1 month later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

PSG are undefeated in their last 6 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund’s last 3 games in Champions League.
Atletico have seen under 2.5 goals in 83% of their last 6 matches against Liverpool in all competitions.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 5 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 18.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-02-2020-17827

Atletico has not been doing well lately and its mission to Liverpool will be extremely difficult. Jurgen Klopp's "reds" are having a great season and are heading to the easiest league in their history. They can concentrate on the European clashes, as the team's goal is to win and win the trophy. Defensively Atletico can stand up and close lanes, while Liverpool have a balance on both sides of the court. I expect an overall low score in Madrid
ATLETICO MADRID vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

Two of Europe's most productive attacks will take place today in one of the hottest stadiums. Borussia knows that if it wants to have good hopes of qualification it will have to work at home. I expect to have many goals in the match
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.43

Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool

The Champions League is back and it's the first legs of the last 16 matches. La Liga side Atletico Madrid will look to put their recent league woes to one side as they host Premier League leaders Liverpool in an 8pm GMT kick-off at the Wanda Metropolitano on Tuesday night. Can the Reds take one step closer to the elusive treble or will this prove to be the biggest test of their season so far?

Atletico Madrid might be struggling to qualify for next season's Champions League via the league but they reached this stage of this year's competition with relative ease. Diego Simeone's side finished as runners up in Group D behind Juventus but were 4 points clear of third placed Bayer Leverkusen. Since the 2013/14 season, Atletico have reached the last 16 in six of the following seven seasons. Their record under Simeone at home in the knockout stages is also incredible remaining undefeated with 8 wins, 4 draws, and only conceding two goals in those 12 matches.

Liverpool are all but confirmed as champions of England so their aim will now focus on retaining the Champions League trophy they won last season. Jurgen Klopp's men qualified from Group E as group winners but it was far from straight forward. Still, you get no bonus points for playing better in the group phase. They face a challenge here having never previously won three away games in a row in this competition in its current guise. The last time they managed such a feat was under Joe Fagan in 1984 in the old European Cup. Sadio Mane could be one to watch as an anytime scorer. His record of 10 goals in 14 knockout matches in the Champions League since 2017/18 has only been bettered by Cristiano Ronaldo who has 11 goals.

I don't think a draw would be a disaster for either team here. Atletico Madrid come into this game with a reputation for getting the job done on home soil and Simeone knows how to navigate his side through the business-end of the season. Liverpool are undoubtedly the best team in the world right now but they'll know a draw will be a decent result and will allow them to bring the tie back to Anfield for the second leg where they'll certainly fancy their chances of winning.

Draw @ 3.35 with Unibet

Anytime Scorer: Sadio Mane @ 3.40 with 888Sport

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, @GreatCaco, @Ulrik, @Octane_81, @tomcody, @shrewd., @fizrukas, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoeand @WinningAdvice.

Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool 

Atletico are the kings of draws in la liga and look out of form with only one win in the last seven competitive matches. They know how to get the job done at home but they are playing against Liverpool the best team in the world who are in a sixteen match winning streak. Its is important to note that LFC have kept twelve cleansheet out of the sixteen games. This feels like a typical Liverpool away game where they will be comfortable with a 1-0 or 2-0 win. I think LFC are the favorites here and they will look motivated and feel they can get something more from wanda metropolitano. I fancy Liverpool to win and keep a clean sheet so I'll go with; 

Liverpool win @ 2.40

Liverpool win to nil @ 3.25

RBL have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham’s last 6 games in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of RBL’s last 10 games in Champions League.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 19.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-02-2020-17830

The two teams are equivalent and the qualification will be judged in detail. The seat plays a very important role in this kind of confrontation and the… qualifier meter José Mourinho wants to prove that he has not… finished off the European standings. I expect an open game, where both teams will score
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs RB LEIPZIG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Historical and at the same time interesting duel for both clubs. Atalanta will give everything for the qualification, especially at home. Her attack throws fires, while Valencia's defense is incomplete and experimental, expecting the home side to take full advantage of their stadium and win, taking the first step to the Champions League quarter-finals.
ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs CF VALENCIA @@ ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO, odds 1.70

The two teams are equivalent and the qualification will be judged in detail. The seat plays a very important role in this kind of confrontation and the… qualifier meter José Mourinho wants to prove that he has not… finished off the European standings. I expect an open game, where both teams will score
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs RB LEIPZIG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Historical and at the same time interesting duel for both clubs. Atalanta will give everything for the qualification, especially at home. Her attack throws fires, while Valencia's defense is incomplete and experimental, expecting the home side to take full advantage of their stadium and win, taking the first step to the Champions League quarter-finals.
ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs CF VALENCIA @@ ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO, odds 1.70

12 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Atalanta in Europe plays all matches in Milano on stadium Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro). Anyway home side looks like a winner against with injuries depleted Valencia squad. But guests are definately dangerous side, because they have more experience and kowledge, how to deal with games such as this one. Smells somehow fishy game for me... 

Tottenham vs RB Leipzig

The second night of Champions League last 16 first leg matches gets underway tonight at 8pm GMT with Premier League side Tottenham hosting Bundesliga title challengers RB Leipzig at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. How badly will the injuries problems suffered by the home side affect their chances in this game and will the away side fully capitalise on this?

Tottenham head into this game with a striker shortage. Harry Kane and Son Heung-min are both out for the foreseeable future with Jose Mourinho likely to call upon either Steven Bergwijn or Lucas Moura as his attacking outlet. Dele Alli or youth graduate Troy Parrott are potentially other options. Spurs will be wary that their attacking options are limited but they also have statistically the weakest defence remaining in the competition having conceded the most goals in the group stage with 14 goals conceded. It's now been 6 years since Mourinho himself reached the last 8 of this competition and it's now 10 years since he reached the final.

RB Leipzig are playing in the last 16 of this competition for the first time in their history. Julian Nagelsmann's side cruised through to the last 16 as group winners. Scoring goals is not a problem for this side with Die Roten Bullen setting a new Bundesliga record on the weekend by scoring 3 goals or more for a 9th consecutive league match. However, the team has an injury crisis of its own at the back with Dayot Upamecano suspended with Ibrahima Konate and Willi Orban out injured. It could mean Welsh international Ethan Ampadu is given the nod.

Everything is pointing towards a goal fest in this game. The defensive crisis of RB Leipzig, the scoring prowess of the German side, the poor defensive record of Spurs so far in this competition, and the fact that the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has witnessed more goals in the Champions League venue this season than any other venue. I think Tottenham are worth backing to get a point because Mourinho should never be ruled out. I'm not sure I can see them winning though.

Draw @ 3.55 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with Betfair

Barcelona are undefeated in their last 6 matches in Champions League.
Bayern have won their last 6 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 games in Champions League.
Bayern have scored at least 3 goals in 83% of their last 6 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Bayern’s last 7 games in Champions League.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 25.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-02-2020-17915

SSC Napoli vs FC Barcelona

SSC Napoli

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Fernando Llorente (17/3 f), Kalidou Koulibaly (15/0 d), Amin Younes (6/0 f), Faouzi Ghoulam (5/0 d), Kevin Malcuit (3/0 d)

Suspended:

FC Barcelona

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Luis Suárez (17/11 f, 2nd top scorer), Sergi Roberto (22/1 d), Jordi Alba (15/1 d), Ousmane Dembélé (5/1 f), Martin Braithwaite (1/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Interesting duel with no clear favorites, where qualification will reasonably be judged in Barcelona. Both teams are in good shape and can give us a nice game. Barcelona is definitely a favorite, but it won't be an easy task. I expect an open game with goals and spectacle, both teams scoring is quite possible
SSC NAPOLI vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Interesting duel, with the two clubs starting from a different starting point. They have shown very good performance in the group matches, with aggressive virtues, especially the Germans were throwing fires. At the same time, they have defensive weaknesses and in many cases cannot keep their homes intact. I believe we have goals and final efforts and I will bet on many goals
CHELSEA FC vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

The rather elongated Champions League last 16 phase enters the second half of the first legs this week with our focus today on the 8pm GMT kick-off on Tuesday night between Premier League club Chelsea and Bundesliga side Bayern Munich at Stamford Bridge. The German club possess fond memories of their last trip to London when they dismantled Tottenham by a 7-2 score-line back in April.

Chelsea squeaked through Group H ahead of last season's semi-finalists Ajax but behind surprise package Valencia. It was far from convincing but Frank Lampard's team got the job done. It was the 14th time in 17 seasons that the Blues reached this stage of the competition. However, the stats don't make for kind reading for Chelsea at home in the Champions League over recent years. They have been eliminated in each of their last four Champions League knock-out matches and have only won 1 of their last 6 home Champions League games. The biggest blow for me is the fact that N'Golo Kante has been ruled out.

Bayern Munich come into this game as one of the competition's favourites. It's easy to see why. Hansi Flick's side finished top of their group with a 100% record against Tottenham, Olympiakos, and Red Star Belgrade. The German club have been the English club killers in this competition in recent years having eliminated English opponents in 4 of their last 5 meetings with teams from England. You might want to be wary about an anytime scorer bet. Robert Lewandowski might have scored 10 goals in this competition this year already but he's not scored in the knockout stages for more than 597 minutes.

I know I've under-estimated Chelsea before but I've also over-estimated them. Bayern Munich look a steal for this away win price given their form in this competition this season. I think Chelsea will struggle to contain this Bayern attack and aren't quite doing enough in terms of their performances in the final third to make me think they'll be a threat to Bayern's back-line.

Bayern Munich to Win @ 2.00 with SportNation

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.66 with Marathonbet

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, @GreatCaco, @Ulrik, @Octane_81, @tomcody, @shrewd., @fizrukas, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoeand @WinningAdvice.

For me today i´m take Goals in Chelsea-Munich Game... Stamford Bridge is not a good Visitor for German Teams, where Chelsea are unbeaten in his own Ground. Also i think Chelsea like the Way Munich plays Football - not too defensive and so Chelsea will also come to some Chances. So for me the best Bet are here the Both2Score with Over 2.5 Goals.

Also i have take Napoli +0.25 - at San paolo are hard to crack. And even Barca have won easy 5-0 against Eibar at the Weekend - they are not so good in Form in last Weeks. Napoli also in CL-Games this Season are total different to his League Games. Better Motivation or anything of this. Now with Gattuso they won 6 of last 7 and have at the Moment a really good Form. So i would not surprised if Napoli can grab a Win today.

Juventus have won their last 5 matches in Champions League.
Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Man City are undefeated in their last 7 matches in Champions League.
Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 83% of their last 6 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 26.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-02-2020-17918

Both the hosts and the guests are very much looking forward to this year's Champions League success. I think both teams will be very careful about their defenses, as no one will want to go out except for the first match. I expect no more than 3 goals
REAL MADRID vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.55

I'm looking forward to an exciting race in France. Lyon plays at home thw and will try to beat the favorite. But coach Garcia missed the main Depais player because of an injury. Instead, Juventus will come to France with Cristiano Ronaldo. The 35-year-old is motivated to win another Champions League trophy with a third different club. CR7 plays in great form and I think he's a player that can make a difference in this game. I'll go with the favorite
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ JUVENTUS TURIN, odds 2.10

Real Madrid vs Manchester City

The Champions League last 16 first legs keep on coming this week with tonight's 8pm GMT kick-off between La Liga side Real Madrid and reigning Premier League champions Manchester City. The odds cannot separate these two sides but will the prospect of two seasons without European competition spur the travelling team on to earn success in this competition?

Real Madrid cruised through to this stage of the competition from Group A. Zinedine Zidane's men might have finished 2nd behind group winners PSG but they ended up 8 points ahead of 3rd placed Club Brugge. The 2nd place side in La Liga will be without key attacking player Eden Hazard for the rest of the season after he picked up a fractured ankle in their 1-0 loss against Levante in the league. The club from the Spanish capital come into this game knowing they've progressed from all four of their most recent knockout ties against English opposition. They have also scored in each of their last 22 home games in the knockout stage of this competition. Zidane also has a 100% win record in knockout games in this competition for Real Madrid.

Manchester City know everything rests on their success or failure in this competition. Liverpool have all but sealed the Premier League title. The FA Cup and EFL Cup are still on but will those trophies really matter if the league and Champions League have escaped Pep Guardiola's men? City are unbeaten in this competition so far having qualified as winners from Group C that saw them finish above Atalanta, Shakhtar Donetsk, and Dinamo Zagreb. Raheem Sterling is welcomed back into the fold after a few weeks on the sidelines. It might well be worth backing Sterling as an anytime scorer because he's bagged 10 goals in his last 13 Champions League matches. Unfortunately, City have been knocked out in each of the last three knockout ties with Spanish clubs.

My initial feeling for this one is a draw but I'm even swaying with the idea of backing a City win. I think they can afford to concentrate all their energy on this competition now and after the recent UEFA punishment they'll have a determination to win it for the first time in their history before the ban kicks in. Real Madrid, Zidane, and the Champions League are a special triad though and I'm just not sure they'll have enough stability at the back to keep Real at bay. I'm expecting an exciting game.

Draw @ 3.65 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.95 with SportNation

I´m with @StevieDay1983 - smells like a Draw here in Madrid today. Maybe you can place a correct Score 1:1 bet on this Game. But for me i think i will play nothing in this Game.

Reason is that i´m today with Medium Stakes on Juventus Turin. For sure they play away, but for me Lyon with this many important Abscences isn´t so good. Also both Teams have tough Fixtures in Next Week with both playing next Midweek Cup-Semi-Finals and both have important League Games at Weekend - with Lyon play St. Etienne and Juve play Inter. So for me with this Squad and that Level of quality Players in Juve Team - the odds for me are little bit too high.