** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Semi-Final Predictions > Jul 3rd & 4th

All eyes will be on Brazil and the particular showdown. Brazil is the favorite and according to betting sites, while we all expect Argentina to make a good appearance and a meaningful qualification. I expect to be a hard match, with strong duels, where both teams will be very cautious and will not take risks. I expect to be judged in the details and why not in the penalty shootout, so I will bet on the few goals
BRAZIL vs ARGENTINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

copaamericaodds.jpg

The 2019 Copa America reaches its Semi-Final stages over the next couple of days. The classic encounter between host nation Brazil and an under-performing Argentina is the highlight of the draw. The clash between reigning champions Chile and dark horses Peru offers more of an intriguing aspect. Here are the odds. What bets are you plotting?

@jazzman02, @real55555, @hristofor, @Peter_Portman, @Podosfairistis, @Niceguy, @markus808, @Feduloff, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Hunter12, @salmonman, @JuMeSyn, @recklessrookie, @janesill, @Mustionown, @potus, @kevinjoh, @dinero, @Hutcho_CFC, @roveruk, @matrixman, @Jazzer Isaac, @Dylan Lynch, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @MangoTheThird, @neilovan, @mcsilks, @Ameer, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @Tim81, @sajtion, @newjack, @Gedkip, @Mindfulness, @Magic0024, @mijOsim, @canaries91, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @four-leaf, @Icongene, @malabgd, @Stevecw, @Xcout, @Teodore, @Bobby Vegas, @Darran, @DrO, @mtom, @KikoCy, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @vasilli07, @Misa, @Pep004, @rOYS123, @thinkpink63, @ant8n, @BobEire, @RIOT88, @Power90, @Adley, @Alexc, @bastia, and @Marek76.

Brazil vs Argentina

The first Semi-Final coming up is a 1:30am BST clash tomorrow morning between arch rivals Brazil and Argentina at the Estadio Mineirao in Belo Horizonte. The hosts have had a mixed tournament so far with highs and lows where as their rivals have somehow managed to get this far without really shining.

Brazil cruised through their group after managing to keep three clean sheets in a 3-0 win over Bolivia, a 0-0 draw with Venezuela, and then a 5-0 victory over Peru. The Quarter-Final saw Tite's men require a 4-3 win on penalties to navigate past Paraguay after a 0-0 draw over 90 minutes. This is their biggest test so far and one that will certainly capture the imagination.

Argentina have bumbled their way to this stage of the competition. Lionel Scaloni's side lost 2-0 to Colombia, drew 1-1 with Paraguay, and then scraped a 2-0 victory against Qatar to reach the last 8. A more confident performance saw them get past Venezuela with a 2-0 win to get to this stage.

It's hard to believe that Brazil haven't won this tournament since 2007 and it's been a staggering 26 years since Argentina last won it. The big problem for Argentina to solve is Brazil's defence. The four clean sheets in this tournament mean Tite's team have now gone an incredible 6 games without conceding a goal. That's an astounding 593 minutes at least since their last goal conceded.

Can they keep the world's best player in Lionel Messi at bay? I'm not sure but it's a fantastic building block and I think even if they concede, the defence will play a key role in allowing their attacking and creative players to pick Argentina apart. I just think Argentina lack the managerial nous to get the win in this game and they're lucky to have even got to this stage.

Brazil to Win @ 1.91 with Bethead

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with MarathonBet

Possible confrontation, where he will give one place to the big final. Chile is a limiting favorite on legitimate betting platforms, but its qualification will not be easy or walking. It will be a tough fight, judging by the details, I do not see any team having an easy qualifying. I expect a very closed match with a few goals and phases for goals
CHILE vs PERU @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Chile vs Peru

The second 2019 Copa America Semi-Final is coming up at 1:30am BST tomorrow morning when reigning champions Chile look to take a step closer to defending their title against underdogs Peru at the Arena do Gremio in Porto Alegre. Who will prevail in this finely balanced game?

Chile appear to have found the much sought after habit of winning in tournament football. Reinaldo Rueda's side finished 2nd in Group C. La Roja eased to a 4-0 win against Japan in their opening group game before beating Ecuador 2-1. They then lost 1-0 to Uruguay in their final group game in what was essentially a dead rubber. A 5-4 win on penalties after a 0-0 draw against in-form Colombia was a shock but showed how seriously they must be considered as tournament contenders.

Peru have also gone slightly under the radar. Ricardo Gareca's team ended up finishing in 3rd place in Group A and had to rely on qualifying as one of the best positioned third placed sides. La Blaquirroja opened their tournament with a 0-0 draw against Venezuela before beating Bolivia 3-1. A demoralising 5-0 loss to Brazil in their final group game could have sent their tournament off the rails. However, a 5-4 win on penalties after a 0-0 draw versus Uruguay sent home one of the pre-tournament favourites in a surprise result.

Well, this is a very tough game to call. Both teams upset the odds in the previous round but who will come out on top here? We've seen some fantastic football from both sides during this tournament but we've also seen some of their flaws exposed. Peru are a Jekyll and Hyde composition so you can never tell what performance you're going to get and Chile have shown they can mix it with the best. I think I have to go with a Chile win. Peru always have a self-destruct button in them and I think it'll be so near yet so far for the Peruvians. What a fascinating game this could turn out to be!

Chile to Win @ 1.87 with MarathonBet

Draw HT/ Chile FT @ 4.60 with Unibet