** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 20th - 22nd

eplratings.jpg

The international break gives us a chance to review proceedings for a bit. The next round of Premier League matches are coming up in two weeks time but here's the odds and ratings for you to check out. Feel free to post some early thoughts ahead of these games! Will this be Jose Mourinho's last game in charge? Could his former club wield the axe on his time at Manchester United? Will Cardiff finally get their first win of the season? :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Premier League predictions 

Sat 21 October 2018

1) Chelsea - Manchester Utd

2 (4.95):@ X2(2.06):ok

CS 1-2(16.00)

GG(1.75):ok or Over(2.5) 1.82:ok

2)Bournemouth - Southampton

2(3.70) :@ X2(1.74):ok

CS 0-2 (22.00):@

3)Cardiff City - Fulham

1(2.45) :okor 1X(1.38):ok

CS 2-0 (13.00):@

4)Huddersfield Town - Liverpool

2 (1.28):ok

CS (0-2) 5.60:@

5) Manchester City - Burnley

1(1.08):ok

CS 2-0 (7.00):@

6) Newcastle Utd - Brighton

2(3.60) or:ok X2(1.60):ok

CS 0-1 (8.70):ok

7)West Ham - Tottenham

1(4.20) or 1X(1.90):@

CS 2-1 (14.25):@

GG (1.57) or Over(2.5) 1.65:@

7) Wolves - Watford

X (3.50) :@

CS 2-2 (17.00):@

GG (1.87) or Over(2.5) 2.02:@

Sun 21 October 2018

9)Everton - Crystal Palace

1(1.86) or 1X(1.19)

CS 2-1 (8.60)

GG(1.73) or Over(2.5) 1.86

Mon 22 Oct 2018

10)Arsenal - Leicester City

1(1.50) or 1X(1.10) or

CS 3-0. (13.00) Or over(2.5)1.45

Odds @Betinkenya

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

Ahhhhhhh Normality of Premier League football returns and kicks off with a Big One!

Chelsea 3 United 1. Won't be a surprise that I predict a Chelsea win here, Although United staged that comeback against Newcastle a stronger team would of gone on to put 3 or 4 past United in that 1st half as there were all over the place, I expect Mourinho will approach this with his usual caution and if Chelsea get an early goal Mourinho's United are not to clever at chasing against the big boys. I therefore see a comfortable early afternoon work for the Blues. OVER 3.5 GOALS 11/5 bet365

Bournemouth 2 Southampton 1. A south coast derby win for Bournemouth could see the cherries rise to the dizzy heights of 4th if other results go their way, I expect they will get their end of the job done with a scrappy close win, Southampton for me are poor and I'm not a fan of Mark Hughes management and think his style of play is dull. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE 5/7 SportPesa, 10BET

Cardiff 2 Fulham1. Here it is everyone Cardiffs first win, not because it's Fulham but just cause I think it's due, Cardiff have had an horrendous start to the season, but a win against Fulham will take them to within a point of the Cottagers, Fulham have some decent attack threat with Mitrovic and Sessingon but I think Cardiff will ride this one out and get the boost of a first Prem win. Under 3.5 goals is like buying money in my opinion and the fact that I can find 8 sites offering these odds tell me bookies agree. UNDER 3.5 GOALS 2/5 bet365, Ladbrokes, betfair, Coral, BETFRED, BoyleSports, BETSTARS, betway

Man City 2 Burnley 0. Seems silly to say for a team sitting top of the table but City haven't quite clicked into gear yet which is a large worry for the rest of the teams in the league, I expect they will see this one out comfortably enough though Burnley will provide some decent resistance and Dyche may try to have a go here and why not, I see Sterling grabbing a goal here to after his confidence boosting brace in Spain. STERLING TO SCORE AT ANYTIME 23/25 MARATHON BET

Newcastle 1 Brighton 1. Now I think Newcastle are struggling for several reason, to many of their players just can't cut it, uncertainty with club ownership and Benitez in my opinion not really wanting to be there, Brighton on the other hand are loving life, bit of an up and down season so far, and they may fancy they can nick all 3 points here but I think a 1-1 draw will be settled for. 1-1 47/10 MARATHON BET

West Ham 2 Spurs 4. West Ham and Spurs do not like each other and this is a fiery encounter normally, but because I think Spurs will just go for it ad will West Ham I see a high scoring away win. People seem to think Spurs are struggling but it's their best start to a premier league campaign and I think the fact they are winning but maybe not in great style is clouding people, I think out of the two sides Spurs defence will be stronger and therefore prevail. DRAW/TOTTENHAM 22/5 MARATHON BET

Wolves 2 Watford 0. Watfords predicted wobbles have set in and this is no place to go when you are wobbling at the moment, Wolves posses a confident little squad that believe in their manager and what he's doing, also have a decent financial clout behind them, and I think they will have to much for The Hornets here and score a goal in each half to seal the points. WOLVES 2-0 8/1 BETVICTOR

Huddersfield 0 Liverpool 3. Huddersfield are improving but I can't see them getting any joy at all against Liverpool, For whatever reasons Liverpool struggled against Napoli and held on for a point against City, not terrible results in the grand scheme of things but even Klopp was saying his team look tired, however I expect them to shake that tiredness and win comfortably here was tempted to go for 0-4 but stuck at 3. LIVERPOOL 3-0 8/1 BETVICTOR

Everton 2 Crystal Palace 1. I don't really know where to begin with both these sides, Everton look like they are going to have a flyer and then don't win for a couple games against teams you think they might, then they will go away an beat teams that you think they won't Palace are also hard to predict though it seems if you take Zaha out of the picture, no goals and no points seem to follow, so I am going for Everton to edge to a nervy 2-1 win. EVERTON 2-1 33/4 10BET SportPesa

Arsenal 3 Leicester 1. Arsenal have definitely found their feet and scoring boots under Emery and although ;Leicester will go there and want to test Arsenals defence I expect the Gunners to pick them off a couple of times after probably taking a lead, and therefore see 3 points, and 3 goals for the Gunners and a nice win. Leicester to score a penalty 8/1 bet365

Another weekend down and it's all taking shape, I'm off for a beer or two :) enjoy people, enjoy 

I'm going with 4 tips this week in the PL:

Chelsea to beat Man Utd
West Ham to lose to Tottenham
Wolves to beat Watford
Man City to beat Burnley

I think most people wouldnt mock me for the City & Spurs tips, but maybe the Chelsea and Wolves calls are a bit more debatable. All the games though give good odds for the tips I'm suggesting, which is why I'm tipping them. At the very least hopefully the Chelsea United game will be a cracker to watch, assuming United dont park the bus!!

Edited by MangoTheThird

Chelsea vs Manchester United

The big game this weekend is taking up all the attention in the media and on tips forums like this so who are we to ignore the hustle and bustle. It's Chelsea hosting Manchester United at Stamford Bridge in a 12:30pm kick-off tomorrow lunch-time as Jose Mourinho returns to his former club with the pressure of a club hanging over his shoulders.

We'll get back on to Mourinho in a bit. Chelsea have started very well under Maurizio Sarri. They're performing far better than I expected. Sarri has figured out how to get the best out of Eden Hazard and that's been crucial. The signing of Jorginho has also added that extra bit of quality that was required in the middle of the park. It's led to the Blues sitting in 2nd place only denied top spot by Manchester City on goal difference.

One reservation regarding Chelsea so far is that they've not looked as impressive against the better teams. It can be argued that they were lucky to beat Arsenal in that 3-2 win earlier in the season and the 1-1 draw with Liverpool could have been very different on another day. Then there was the 0-0 draw with West Ham where the Hammers matched the Blues across all departments.

United are in turmoil for a club their size. The ongoing soap opera that is Mourinho and Paul Pogba has been out of the tabloids for the duration of the UEFA Nations League matches but a poor result here could thrust it back into the limelight. It seems inevitable that one or both of these characters will be gone by the time the January transfer window ends. Personally, I think United should get rid of both of them.

The Red Devils are in 8th place and already 7 points off the title pace. Their only encounter with any teams competing for the title was a 3-0 demolition at the hands of Tottenham. Otherwise, they've laboured against sides they should have been expected to beat with relative comfort. I fear for them here.

Chelsea have only lost to United once in the last 16 meetings at Stamford Bridge. That defeat came on 28th October, 2012 and it was a game when the Blues were reduced to 9 men after the sending off of Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres. It's also worrying that United haven't managed to win against Chelsea away since Sir Alex Ferguson retired.

Personally, I think Mourinho and Pogba's situations at United are already at an untenable stage. Until they depart I can't see things greatly improving at the club. This could be a painful afternoon for United fans. Chelsea have scored an average of 2.5 goals per home game in the league. I think their attacking play will give United more opportunities than they might have had against more defensive sides but I still think the quality of Chelsea and their more cohesive unit will prevail.

Chelsea to Win @ 1.75 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.80 with SportPesa

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, and @AndreBR, what are you guys betting on this weekend? What are your tips for the big game tomorrow?

Cardiff vs Fulham

Right, prepare yourselves! I'm usually a negative man for Cardiff this season but for the first time this campaign I am actually coming into a betting preview getting myself ready to back us to win a bloody game! It's Cardiff versus Fulham at the Cardiff City Stadium in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday. Come on you Bluebirds!

The wait for a league win goes on for Neil Warnock and his players but we can almost taste it. 2 points after 8 league games and sitting bottom of the Premier League table is worse than what I had expected for us but the mood hasn't changed around the club. The fans, staff, and players are all still high in spirits and it feels like a win is coming after a series of encouraging performances.

Fulham do have a win in the top flight having beaten an out-of-form Burnley but that has been their solitary three points with their only other points coming in draws against Brighton and Watford. It means that Slavisa Jokanovic's side are hovering dangerously above the relegation zone in 17th place and could potentially find themselves bottom of the table if results go against them this weekend.

I'm not expecting this to be a thriller by any means. I'm not sure this is a must-win game for either side but it's certainly a must-not-lose game. Cardiff have their notorious problems in front of goal this season with just 2 goals scored in their last 4 league games. Fulham have an identical scoring record.

Fulham haven't kept a clean sheet against us in the past 21 meetings between the two sides. On the flip side, they haven't suffered a defeat to us in the last seven encounters. Then again, we did beat them in both of our Premier League games when we were last in the top flight back in 2013/14. Interestingly, not a single one of the last 19 matches between two newly promoted Premier League sides has ended in an away win.

So I'm going to call it. Cardiff to win 1-0. A decent crowd is expected for this game at the Cardiff City Stadium and this season every home game has been rocking. I think putting Callum Paterson up top as a target man was a stroke of genius by Warnock against Tottenham... even though us fans have been joking that he should try it for a while now. I think if we can get either  Kenneth Zohore or Bobby Reid up there with Paterson then we could cause Fulham problems. Tom Cairney remaining absent for Fulham could be the difference.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.55 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.15 with Blacktype

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Chelsea vs Manchester United

The big game this weekend is taking up all the attention in the media and on tips forums like this so who are we to ignore the hustle and bustle. It's Chelsea hosting Manchester United at Stamford Bridge in a 12:30pm kick-off tomorrow lunch-time as Jose Mourinho returns to his former club with the pressure of a club hanging over his shoulders.

We'll get back on to Mourinho in a bit. Chelsea have started very well under Maurizio Sarri. They're performing far better than I expected. Sarri has figured out how to get the best out of Eden Hazard and that's been crucial. The signing of Jorginho has also added that extra bit of quality that was required in the middle of the park. It's led to the Blues sitting in 2nd place only denied top spot by Manchester City on goal difference.

One reservation regarding Chelsea so far is that they've not looked as impressive against the better teams. It can be argued that they were lucky to beat Arsenal in that 3-2 win earlier in the season and the 1-1 draw with Liverpool could have been very different on another day. Then there was the 0-0 draw with West Ham where the Hammers matched the Blues across all departments.

United are in turmoil for a club their size. The ongoing soap opera that is Mourinho and Paul Pogba has been out of the tabloids for the duration of the UEFA Nations League matches but a poor result here could thrust it back into the limelight. It seems inevitable that one or both of these characters will be gone by the time the January transfer window ends. Personally, I think United should get rid of both of them.

The Red Devils are in 8th place and already 7 points off the title pace. Their only encounter with any teams competing for the title was a 3-0 demolition at the hands of Tottenham. Otherwise, they've laboured against sides they should have been expected to beat with relative comfort. I fear for them here.

Chelsea have only lost to United once in the last 16 meetings at Stamford Bridge. That defeat came on 28th October, 2012 and it was a game when the Blues were reduced to 9 men after the sending off of Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres. It's also worrying that United haven't managed to win against Chelsea away since Sir Alex Ferguson retired.

Personally, I think Mourinho and Pogba's situations at United are already at an untenable stage. Until they depart I can't see things greatly improving at the club. This could be a painful afternoon for United fans. Chelsea have scored an average of 2.5 goals per home game in the league. I think their attacking play will give United more opportunities than they might have had against more defensive sides but I still think the quality of Chelsea and their more cohesive unit will prevail.

Chelsea to Win @ 1.75 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.80 with SportPesa

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, and @AndreBR, what are you guys betting on this weekend? What are your tips for the big game tomorrow?

Remeber what I say,if Mourinho decide to go with 4-3-3 or with 3-4-3 against Sarri I would say that at least 70% of people who bets to Chelsea will lose their money.I am talking with that high dose of  self-confidence because,I watch United since the season has started and I can only say United show their real power against Newcastle(I mean in second half),They loooked very clinical,and with Paul Pogba as their main playermaker they are pure class.Mourinho is type of manager who is better playe with manager like type of Sarri.He have player in middle who can show thay can stop Jorginho and Kovacic in transition the ball to the Willian and Hazard.Ofc Hazard is on fire,he is in the form of life,but what I say Mourinho is very good analyzise their opponent,he will stop Chelsea attack.Second reason is transition of United from defense to attack.I mean on their wing(Martial.Rashford are much faster than Cesar and Alonso.)Also I can say thah I watch Chelsea against Southampton I and can say the result didnt reflect of the result(0:3).Redmond was joking with Cesar,but if Redmond was joking with Cesar how Martial will play against Cesar? I think you know answer.I repeat Chelsea defense dont look so good,and what I can say Mourinho is not in the war with dressing room(Pogba,Sanchez) 

interesting, people backing man u inspite of all the shite it's going down? Mourihno might be banned from the match, i dont think it's confirmed yet that he'll be on the floor, also looking completely disjointed whilst Chelsea are extremely full of confidence? i dunno. Ye it's hard to pass up those kind of odds on Man u but i dont see them winning, i see them scoring but i don't see them winning.

Wolverhampton v Watford FC

Wolverhampton: no absences

Watford FC: Nathaniel Chalobah (1/0 m, doubtful), Jose Holebas (8/1 d, suspended), Christian Kabasele (8/0 d, suspended), Daryl Janmaat (6/0 d), Tom Cleverley (0/0 m)

Huddersfield v Liverpool FC

Huddersfield: Abdelhamid Sabiri (1/0 m), Tom Smith (1/0 d)(both doubtful), Terence Kongolo (7/0 d), Danny Williams (0/0 m)

Liverpool FC: Mohamed Salah (8/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Virgil van Dijk (8/0 d), Sadio Mane (8/4 f, top scorer)(all doubtful), Naby Keita (7/0 m), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 17/10/2018 at 7:11 PM, sajtion said:

i hate two week breaks. there is no money to be made this week. it's too tough to all. i suspect surprise results all around. meh pass

3 hours ago, MaliMisko12 said:

Remeber what I say,if Mourinho decide to go with 4-3-3 or with 3-4-3 against Sarri I would say that at least 70% of people who bets to Chelsea will lose their money.I am talking with that high dose of  self-confidence because,I watch United since the season has started and I can only say United show their real power against Newcastle(I mean in second half),They loooked very clinical,and with Paul Pogba as their main playermaker they are pure class.Mourinho is type of manager who is better playe with manager like type of Sarri.He have player in middle who can show thay can stop Jorginho and Kovacic in transition the ball to the Willian and Hazard.Ofc Hazard is on fire,he is in the form of life,but what I say Mourinho is very good analyzise their opponent,he will stop Chelsea attack.Second reason is transition of United from defense to attack.I mean on their wing(Martial.Rashford are much faster than Cesar and Alonso.)Also I can say thah I watch Chelsea against Southampton I and can say the result didnt reflect of the result(0:3).Redmond was joking with Cesar,but if Redmond was joking with Cesar how Martial will play against Cesar? I think you know answer.I repeat Chelsea defense dont look so good,and what I can say Mourinho is not in the war with dressing room(Pogba,Sanchez) 

2 hours ago, sajtion said:

this is a clash of totally opposites styles of play and it will favour man utd more. chelsea plays high defensive line and man utd could be clinical on counter attack. it's perfect game for mourinho's tactics to work

1 hour ago, newjack said:

interesting, people backing man u inspite of all the shite it's going down? Mourihno might be banned from the match, i dont think it's confirmed yet that he'll be on the floor, also looking completely disjointed whilst Chelsea are extremely full of confidence? i dunno. Ye it's hard to pass up those kind of odds on Man u but i dont see them winning, i see them scoring but i don't see them winning.

First of all I agree with @sajtion that this is a really poor card for betting. First week back from international breaks can be tough but I would say this is the worst EPL card I have seen so far this season.

With regards to the early game, Chelsea are not a whole goal better than Man U in terms of attacking metrics. If you look at the ELO ratings you can see even less disparity. The big problem is Utd's defence which has been shoddy all season, board should have backed Mourinho in the summer with defensive aquisitions. There are also fitness doubts over some important defensive players for Utd this weekend.

Despite this, I do think Utd on +1 AH line is worth a small punt @ 1.7 or above. It's a highly speculative play given the circumstances but to get them with a whole goal advantage does give us a nice buffer in my view. Not quite a shot to nothing as Utd are always capable of imploding in the current climate but as others have said they are also capable of exposing Chelsea's vulnerabilities here.

Manchester Utd +1.0 AH @ 1.72 Betvictor > LOW STAKE!!!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Manchester United has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Premier League.
West Ham United allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 8 games in Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Premier League.
Newcastle United lost their last 6 home games in Premier League.
Chelsea allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 home games in Premier League.
Bournemouth has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 129 Football Betting Streaks for 20.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-10-2018-11677

The last round was a bit disappointing for me, as I made the even on Full time result bets, mostly due to the missed penalty by Riyad Mahrez and the draw between City and Liverpool. Unfortunately, none of my Correct score was a winner, though some of them were pretty close (especially with all the missed chances by Marko Arnautović and West Ham) and there I recorded 10 units loss. Fortunately for me, these losses have been compensated by the previous rounds.

However, here is what I think about the meetings in this round. I must say this is very tough round to predict.

Chelsea – Manchester United 1:0 8.5

The win for Chelsea is estimated at 1.72, which is too low when you have to bet against United in any form they are. This automatically means that a bet for the guests in this match would be totally justified with odds of 5.25, but this is something that must be decided by the betting strategy of each player. As far as what I expect from the game itself, I’m quite certain between 0:0 and 1:0. It is more than clear that Mourinho will park the bus and play to avoid losing. The only question is whether Eden Hazard will be able to do some magic or not. I still think he will succeed and that’s why my betting prediction is 1:0. However, I am going to bet on this match only for fun, but if I bet seriously then I would go for Under 2.5 goals scored in the match with odds of 2.

Bournemouth – Southampton 2:1 9.5

Another match that is unclear for me, but at least the odds look better. Bournemouth’s home win against Southampton looks more secure than a possible win for Chelsea against United, but the bookmakers give odds of 2.15 for it. It is clear to everyone that the Cherries play great football and they deliver the ball quickly and very well. What is more important they are capable of gaining goals from their style of play. However, in this match they have many possible injury problems. The state of Joshua King and Ryan Fraser is still unclear. If King cannot take part in the match, it is questionable whether we will see Jermain Defoe in the game, and what he would do at the pitch. As for possible Fraser’s lack, Eddie Howie has a Junior Stanislas to replace him.

Cardiff – Fulham 0:0 12

Another meeting in this nine round, which is a complete fog for me. Both teams are definitely among the weakest in the league and frankly this game can go in every direction.

Manchester City – Burnley 3:0 6.5

Here, obviously, the only question is how many goals City will score. In fact, there is one more question. Will Burnley be able to score or not? Again a match where the odds do not suggest anything interesting for a good bet.

Newcastle – Brighton 1:0 6.5

In this match, the home win odds seems to be quite accurate at 2.2 and there is no value bet, but I would still bet for Newcastle. In their last few matches (without the one against Leicester), the hosts are showing a more stable game, although the squad formation which Rafael Benítez 4-4-1-1 plays implies a lot of grief in attack. Apart from that, the schedule until January for Newcastle looks so good that I guess everyone in the team has been bumped for a good series of results. As for Brighton, they certainly did not impress in their victory against West Ham in the last round, but they are very strong in defense. That’s what makes me hesitate between 1:0 and 0:0, but the home factor weighs.

West Ham – Tottenham 1:2 9

Another match in this round, which is best to miss. A London derby, where the hosts looked good in their last games, despite the loss against Brighton. Tottenham clearly have a higher class which makes this one a meeting in which it is difficult to find a good bet.

Wolves – Watford 0:0 10

One of the games I’m going to bet on a surprise because most bets will definitely go for the hosts. Wolves certainly didn’t play that well against Palace in the last game. They really had only one good goal attempt in the game and realized it. However, only one good goal attempt in a match against a team like Palace doesn’t look good. Watford is in a bad series, but can get something out of this game.

Huddersfield – Liverpool 1:3 13

Another match in that round, from which it is best to stay away. Many injuries in Liverpool, such as Salah, Mane, Firmino, Henderson, van Dijk and Milner. Apart from that, most Huddersfield’s players have been rested during the national teams matches, which cannot be said for the guests. Apart from that, Liverpool have a Champions League match next week. However, how would one bet on Huddersfield against Liverpool even after all that has been said so far? Moreover, the guests have substitutes for the injured players like Xherdan Shaqiri and Daniel Sturridge.

Everton – Crystal Palace 1:1 7

One more match where I will bet on the surprise. Despite Everton’s victory over Leicester (which surprised me very much), the hosts seem to be not particularly strong in the attack. On the other hand, Palace played very well in the last match. However, there is a question will Wilfried Zaha be involved in the match.

Arsenal – Leicester 3:1 12

Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are becoming more and more scary for everyone, and in their last game Arsenal has shown really great football. If this match against Leicester had been played last week, I have no concerns about how it would end. But now, after the break for the international meetings, I have the huge gap between the games in mind.

At the end to say it again, this ninth round of the Premier League is certainly the most difficult one so far, and at least I would bet on most of the games just for fun. No risks or high stakes for me.

Chelsea-Man.United 2(4.75)

I think United will shock all of people who decided to play against them?So why I am thinking like thah?Well I can say that United in line up have very good attack,also what I said yestrday I think that realtionship between manager and player is superior and today we will see real Man United power.On other side Chelsea,very good team,but in this kind of derby you need to put experience player who played a lot of this derby so my opininon is that today Kovacic and Jorginho will struggle,United have line up who will help Young and shaw to help Shaw and young on wings.

2 hours ago, MaliMisko12 said:

Chelsea-Man.United 2(4.75)

I think United will shock all of people who decided to play against them?So why I am thinking like thah?Well I can say that United in line up have very good attack,also what I said yestrday I think that realtionship between manager and player is superior and today we will see real Man United power.On other side Chelsea,very good team,but in this kind of derby you need to put experience player who played a lot of this derby so my opininon is that today Kovacic and Jorginho will struggle,United have line up who will help Young and shaw to help Shaw and young on wings.

I can´t fucking belive it

Crystal Palace scored in last 22 away games in Premier League.
Everton has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Premier League.
Crystal Palace has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 away games in Premier League.
Crystal Palace lost their last 3 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 21.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-10-2018-11680

9 minutes ago, Mindfulness said:

:ok

Cheers mate! Absolutely buzzing today. The players, staff, and fans all deserve that win. Support and positive vibes haven't faltered over these early games when we could have seriously lost morale after the results we've had. The mental strength and fight this group of players possess can keep us up on its own. It's going to be a cracking season whatever happens. Can you have a word with Wilfried to bag a couple of goals for you boys. I've got him in my fantasy team this week!

Arsenal won their last 6 home games in Premier League.
Arsenal scored in last 11 games in Premier League.
Arsenal scored over 1.5 goals in last 6 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 22.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-10-2018-11683

Arsenal vs Leicester

The Monday Night Football game this week in the Premier League sees an in-form Arsenal playing a Leicester side that could do with a little bit more consistency to their league form in an 8pm kick-off at the Emirates Stadium. Can the Gunners make it 10 consecutive wins on the trot in all competitions?

Arsenal are doing some positive stuff on the pitch over the past couple of months. An inconsistent start has stabilised and Unai Emery's team will now be looking to improve on their 5th place position in the table with a win here that will take them to within 2 points of the league leaders Manchester City.

Leicester are not quite so emphatic but have still shown they can get results. Claude Puel is hardly lighting up the Premier League but the Foxes are in 11th place and a win would take them into the top 8 which is more than credible given their pre-season expectations.

The statistics aren't exactly favourable for Leicester though. Arsenal have never lost a home Premier League game against Leicester. That includes having won every single one of the last 11 meetings at home. However, Leicester did win when the teams last met and a victory here would give them first back-to-back victories against the Gunners in the top flight since 1983.

One statistic to be aware of is the fact that Arsenal are on a run of 22 consecutive league wins against teams positioned outside the top six. That has been doing scoring 64 goals and conceding just 11. You might also want to back Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score or assist in this game because he's got a record of scoring 16 goals and getting 5 assists in 2018 so far.  Jamie Vardy might also be one to watch having scored 27 goals in 46 matches against teams positioned in the top six. He has also scored six goals in six starts against Arsenal including scoring twice in this very fixture last season.

Arsenal -1 @ 2.40 with Betfair

Anytime Scorer: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang @ 2.00 with Coral

On 20/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Cheers mate! Absolutely buzzing today. The players, staff, and fans all deserve that win. Support and positive vibes haven't faltered over these early games when we could have seriously lost morale after the results we've had. The mental strength and fight this group of players possess can keep us up on its own. It's going to be a cracking season whatever happens. Can you have a word with Wilfried to bag a couple of goals for you boys. I've got him in my fantasy team this week!

Wilf is a bit isolated at the moment, him and Townsend are having to put in mega shifts without much support. If Connor Wickham stays fit it will be like having a new player, but it's a big if.

Arsenal to win against Leicester @ 1.540 with Pinnacle

Arsenal is playing great football, they won 6 games in a row in the Premier. as local they have won 4 matches so far, the last one 2-0 againts Watford. Leicester is also competitive and hard to beat but they have some problems with their defense. I think Arsenal will win anyways. 

Edited by Gabosbet