** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 12th & 13th

eplratings.jpg

That's right! It's the festive football schedule in the Premier League and that means the action comes thick and fast! Here are the odds and ratings for the games midweek next week. Getting them up now so you can start planning your tips. Feel free to post up some preliminary thoughts now or wait until after the weekend games! :ok

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @the real slim shady, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Snoopdog, @allthethings, @JKos, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @anire123, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @dorleywilliams, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, @punterpeter, @Puntermk, @kulikTS, @four-leaf, @EviL ZippY, @jamiedavies02, and @WinningAdvice.

i don't know why stoke have become so bad defensively. they have let in 16 goals in their last couple away matches. mark hughes is under pressure and if they lose here he's in trouble

watford has couple of defenders injured i will back crystal palace to win with confidence. they were unlucky not to win against bournemouth after penalty miss. 

i'm backing everton all day. sam allardyce has turned them around for better and i only see them getting stronger. newcastle just don't see to have a player that give them an edge

i'm taking west brom double chance and brighton double chance because i don't think these are straight forward games for hosts

arsenal are too inconsistent so i am going to go for west ham. they will feel they can build some momentum.

Crystal Palace v Watford FC

Crystal Palace: Mamadou Sakho (10/1 d), Joel Ward (14/0 d), Damien Delaney (1/0 d), Lee Chung-yong (2/0 m), Connor Wickham (0/0 f)

Watford FC: Kiko Femenía (14/0 d), Miguel Britos (9/1 d)(both doubtful), Marvin Zeegelaar (5/0 d, probably suspended, pending appeal), Stefano Okaka (2/1 f), Will Hughes (5/2 m), Isaac Success (0/0 f), Nathaniel Chalobah (5/0 m), Younes Kaboul (2/0 d), Craig Cathcart (0/0 d), Tommie Hoban (0/0 d)

Huddersfield v Chelsea FC

Huddersfield: Michael Hefele (1/0 d, doubtful), Philip Billing (7/0 m), Jon Stankovič (0/0 d), Kasey Palmer (4/0 m, on loan from Chelsea)

Chelsea FC: Daniel Drinkwater (6/0 m, illness, doubtful), David Luiz (8/1 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Chelsea have scored in 88% of their away matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have drawn their last 3 games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Stoke's last 6 games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace's last 5 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 12.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-12-12-2017

After doing some in-depth analysis I have concluded that this card is a shower of slush for AH markets. Everything here is very unpredictable and super dicey in my view.

We got mugged off at the weekend on the x factor with Watford being shown a red and Lukaku doing his best audition for 'can't clear, wont clear'.

Anyway I'm handing 'Lewis Walsh' a couple more selections for the midweeks:

Burnley V Stoke City

X @ 3.3 Betfair

Attacking stats are very close between these two and ELO ratings are also very close. These two should also be closer together in the table than they are right now. Biggest problem is Stoke's appauling defence (the worst in the division) but Burnley's attack is starting to bore me now. Burnley V Watford should have been a draw, will try again here.

Newcastle Utd V Everton

X @ 3.4 Betfair

There's just nothing between these two, like, nothing. Attacking stats are very close while ELO over last 2 games is 0.00!!! Both sides are starved of goals because their respective managers have clearly eaten all the pies. Benitez V Allardyce = stale cakes, pale ale and stalemate.

landscape-1471879070-the-x-factor-2016-1

I think that it's not smart to back Chelsea -1 today as it's really hard to find value in those odds but on the other hand, guts are saying that Chelsea will bounce back and win. I think that Huddersfield is more adapted for causing problems against teams with huge possession.. Chelsea will probably go back to 343 and even though Huddersfield surprised many teams here, I simply think that Chelsea won't be one of them.

West Ham is a very bad team, accepting easy goals, I expect the Chelsea to be a bracket, Arsenal needs a win to stay away from the score, can take advantage of the weaknesses of the home side and move from home her
WEST HAM UNITED vs ARSENAL @@ ARSENAL, odds 1.66

Big difference between the two teams, if it is very serious, the City will get an easy win and with a difference of goals
SWANSEA CITY vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ -1.25 AH MANCHESTER CITY, odds 1.50

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man Utd have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premier League.
West Brom have failed to win their last 14 games in Premier League.
Man City have won their last 14 games in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in West Brom's last 6 away games in Premier League.
Everton have failed to win their last 16 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 13.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-12-2017

Newcastle v Everton

Newcastle are the worst performing team in the Premier league in the last 7 games. They have 1 point from a possible 21, losing 6 times. In their last 5 games they have conceded 2 or more 5 times. Defensively they are a mess. They have picked up 6 points from a possible 30 in their last 10 ! 

Everton have turned the corner under Allardyce. They will be semi-organised and tough to beat. Allardyce's teams always are. This is just a team that was poorly managed, but they will be better. Under Allardyce they have already picked up 7 points from a possible 9 points, with 2 clean sheets 

I think that Newcastle get caught on the break here, and give up a goal or 2. Everton will sit deep and pick them off.

Everton to win at odds of 3.3 looks more than decent, against a home team struggling with confidence and form. 

I am wondering if Guardiola is planning to rest Fernandinho or not.. I think that right now, he is the key figure of his formation, especially against teams sitting in the box. They simply need a quick and quality buildup and without Stones they don't have it in defensive line. So I expect to see Fernandinho as a central defender with "midfielder role" again. Odds for win to nil are above 2,00 and I really like it.. 

I think that set-piece situations could be the strongest weapon of Swansea but Sigurdsson and Llorente aren't in Swansea anymore.. so how can they score against City? 

Edited by Pep004

Fair enough. I do agree somehow with first one, but someone will probably have to pass to him. City had problems with players with pace as their defensive line is over the middle.. Bony isn't this type of player. 

And for penalty, you have to arrive in the box. :D 

A lot will depend on Routledge (if he'll play) and Ayew IMO.

Besides, my guts are saying that we'll see a draw in Newcastle.

Edited by Pep004

A lot of value on Everton and Leicester today. 

Everton is playing a lot better under Allardyce and the confidence is growing with every game.
Newcastle is looking clueless and It looks like they will be in the relegation fight for the rest of the season.
3.4 on a Everton win is really intresting. Both teams will try to win this game and I think Everton have a greater chance to succed.

Leicester is on a winning streak and really looks dangerous in attack, I expect them to score at least one goal today. Southampton playing at home is no walk in the park but odds over 4.0 offer good value.

Leicester 2 or DNB
Everton 2 or DNB

More previews on:  https://footalyct.com/wednesday-13th-december/ 

Southampton vs Leicester City; 20:45

Southampton will probably miss defender Soares.

Leicester is still without defender Huth and midfielder James.

Short preview: Saints have won a point against Arsenal and are coming in this match with heads up but their opponent is coming with even more boosted morale as they have won three in a row including Tottenham. It's true that Saint will win one sooner or later, but I think that odds are simply letting too much of value on away side not to lose the match. My suggestion here is to take Leicester +0,5 at 1,90. I simply think that this match is much closer to 50/50 then odds are showing.