** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 2nd & 3rd

eplratings.jpg

The busy festive schedule is warming up. After the midweek games we are straight back into the next weekend of Premier League fixtures. Arsenal versus Manchester United is the highlight this week but a lot of very interesting matches coming up. Going to need some brave calls this weekend by the looks of it. Give us your tips and hopefully we can all come together and get some decent picks out there! :ok

@sajtion, @discipline, @Pipoca, @the bastardian, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, @omch@, @the real slim shady, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Snoopdog, @allthethings, @JKos, @Pep004, @Torque, @AK1979, @anire123, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Charon84, @dylanphan, @Kenton Schweppes, @dorleywilliams, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @KingSoccertips, @seifer365, @punterpeter, @EviL ZippY, @jamiedavies02, and @WinningAdvice.

i'm on swansea to pull of a win. hughes has run it's course with this stroke team, only 3 wins in 14 for them this season says everything. he is going to need to reinforce but before then i could seem stoke sliding down january transfer window

i would like to back brighton in some way, maybe on double chance but salah is too hot right now and klopp has got them winning.

i am impressed by burnley and i don't know if they actually got some star players in the team. leicester are volatile at the back but with vardy and mahrez they will always be dangerous going forward. btts or double chance of burnley maybe be profitable

watford will score one for sure and maybe even two goals in my opinion and tottenham is going to have to match that. score draw comes into mind and btts

crystal palace have pacy players like townsend, zaha and loftus -cheek. they look more likely to win then west brom. alan pardew will need time 

i am on man utd even though i don't like how they set up but when it comes to being better defensively than i have to give a nod to man utd. i've always said without ozil, sanchez arsenal don't have the edge but even with them man utd team ic packed with solid midfielders 

Spurs to beat Watford seems like a clear one to me so far. Watford doesn't seem to like to play extra defensively against the bigger sides, and that will give Spurs plenty of goalscoring chances. In the previous season Spurs managed to score 4 goals against Watford on both occasions when they played against each other. Moreover, Spurs are already in the CL playoffs, so they don't need to rest their players in this match. Spurs with the -1,5 asian handicap will be another good option here.

WBA-Crystal Palace feels like another draw for me. WBA were leading 2-0 against Bournemouth but still weren't able to get the win, and I think they'll struggle to do it here too.

Burnley has lost only once in their away matches during this season which tells me that they are on a great run at the moment. Burnley might not have the most profilic players, but their working ethic is very impressive at the moment. Burnley's odds for an away win are around 5.24 at the moment which seems great to me. Even better option is Burnley X2 when you still get odds around 2.17 which seems like a gift to me.

Watford FC v Tottenham

Watford FC: Miguel Britos (9/1 d, doubtful), Will Hughes (5/2 m), Isaac Success (0/0 f), Nathaniel Chalobah (5/0 m), Younes Kaboul (2/0 d), Craig Cathcart (0/0 d), Tommie Hoban (0/0 d)

Tottenham: Toby Alderweireld (10/0 d), Victor Wanyama (2/0 m)

West Bromwich v Crystal Palace

(Alan Pardew is new West Bromwich head coach.)

West Bromwich: Matt Phillips (13/1 m), Kieran Gibbs (11/0 d), Nacer Chadli (2/1 m), James Morrison (4/1 m)(all doubtful), Chris Brunt (5/0 m), Craig Dawson (9/0 d)

Crystal Palace: Yohan Cabaye (12/0 m), Luka Milivojević (13/1 m), Jeffrey Schlupp (12/0 d), Scott Dann (11/0 d)(all doubtful), Damien Delaney (1/0 d), Lee Chung-yong (2/0 m), Connor Wickham (0/0 f)

Arsenal v Manchester United

Arsenal: Alexandre Lacazette (14/7 f, top scorer), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

Manchester United: Nemanja Matić (14/0 m, doubtful), Marouane Fellaini (9/3 m), Eric Bailly (8/1 d), Michael Carrick (0/0 m, captain), Phil Jones (11/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leicester City V Burnley

Burnley +0.75 @ 1.84 Betvictor

The metrics are very close between these two and yet we have a slightly generous line for the away team.

It's true that this is an unpredictable game between two in-form sides and perhaps the market is expecting Burnley to slide down the table sooner rather than later. It's not unreasonable considering that I would have Leicester finishing above Burnley come May, but let's face it, the EPL is not always cut and dried as Leicester proved by winning the title a couple of seasons ago.

We know that Leicester have the greater individual quality compared to Burnley but the Clarets should prove to be tricky opponents in this match. Sean Dyche's team are extremely robust with the 3rd best defence in the league, the centre-back partnership of Tarkowski and Mee is particularly strong. Burnley also pose more of a threat on the counter-attack this season with efficiency infront of goal added to their sharp and direct play. Leicester are particularly vulnerable to opposition counter-attacks and also vulnerable when defending set-pieces; another area where I think Burnley can trouble them here.

Ultimately I have to go by the data that's available and there is very little to separate these two sides. I don't think Burnley +0.50 line should be odds against here and so the market has opened the door to make a value bet on the away side. I will take the slightly more cautious +0.75 line as Leicester are more than capable of winning this encounter. I'm not making this play because I think Burnley will definately avoid defeat, I'm making it because I think their price is a bit too generous when you look at the metrics.

Backing the draw is also not unreasonable here, hopefully Burnley can keep their run going for a bit longer and pickup a positive result this Saturday.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Tottenham have won their last 8 games against Watford in all competitions.
Brighton have drawn their last 4 home games in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have failed to score in their last 9 away games in Premier League.
Man Utd are undefeated in 89% of their last 38 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-12-2017

Another weekend of Premier League fixtures arrives with the same old crazy unpredictability.

Virtually impossible to win in this League. The odds are ridiculously low (when a fav is involved), and the other teams represent a lottery at the moment. Case in point is Man CIty v Huddersfield. Need the last kick of the game to win a bet at odds of 1.8 to 10. Laughable !

Two bets look good to me this weekend. I don't think Burnley will lose at Leicester. Are Leicester world beaters !

I also have a feeling that a Man United led by Pogba win at Arsenal.

Burnley are better than even money for the win/draw  (double chance). I also think the Man U win at Watford is a sign of things to come.

Edited by neilovan

I thought Leicester were brilliant against Spurs the other night.

I can see goals against the big boys this weekend with the fatigue of all those top flight fixtures kicking in. Case in point Newcastle right now.

As you are all aware I have a daft system I use which relies on my (mild) aspergers cross referenced with tipsters I like and a few other oddities.

But it has been eerily spot on at least once a month and I've seen nine fold accas roll in.

This week I think it will be 4 H 4 D and 2 A.

This is my lie of the results this weekend -

Chelsea

Liverpool

Everton Huddersfield DRAW

Leicester Burnley DRAW (this one seems obvious to me)

Stoke 

Watford

West Brom Palace DRAW

Scum

Bournemouth Soton DRAW

You're welcome.

Edited by andrewcalo

Other free previews: https://footalyct.com/1060-2/

Leicester vs Burnley; 16:00

Leicester will miss only defender Huth and midfielder James.

Burnley is coming without first goalkeeper Heaton who played only 4 matches this season. Midfielder Marney and attacker Walters aren’t fresh absent either, but regular defender Lowton may stay out of action after picking up an injury recently.

Short preview: Leicester is dangerous against teams who are giving them space, having defensive line pushed higher. Well Burnley won’t do that and I expect Foxes having real troubles today. I think that bookmakers are giving to big chances to Leicester here and suggest a +0,5 on away side with odds around 2,00.

5 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Accumulator

Everton V Huddersfield Town = Under 3.5

Watford V Tottenham Hotspur = BTTS

Crystal Palace +0.50

Manchester Utd +0.50

AC Milan

6.52 @ Unibet

We've completed the hard yards on this one but I've now backed Benevento +0.50 @ 3.30 just to guarantee some profits. I've emailed Gennaro and told him it's important that he does the business tommorow, he understood:

http://www.football-italia.net/113668/gattuso-benevento-champions-league

3 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

We've completed the hard yards on this one but I've now backed Benevento +0.50 @ 3.30 just to guarantee some profits. I've emailed Gennaro and told him it's important that he does the business tommorow, he understood:

http://www.football-italia.net/113668/gattuso-benevento-champions-league

Good luck!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have won their last 11 games in Premier League.
Man City have scored at least 3 goals in their last 5 home games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of Man City's last 9 home games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-12-2017

@andrewcalo I liked only the first part of your post, that Milan will win tho. :D City will need to prove that they are strong team. It's true that usually for teams like that March is the most important month, but not if you want to win the PL. Starting December wrongly after three consecutive "poor" wins might turn on the alarm...

Manchester City vs West Ham; 17:00

Citizens will miss injured defenders Stones and Mendy, while having Kompany and Fernandinho doubtful with small injuries. Leroy Sane is coming back in the squad after being out due to illness on last match.

West Ham is coming to Manchester without defenders Fonte, Collins and Byram, forwards Chicharito and Carrol and as Hart is loaned from City, they cannot use him neither.

Short preview: Guardiola said that winning in last minutes makes a team bigger, more confident and that it’s important to win matches in this way and I agree with that but there is a line between those situations being good and happening too often. Citizens won last 3 matches and it has been a while since we saw them winning with huge goal difference. I thought that it will happen last match but I didn’t expect Sane out. Even though due to injury of Stones, buildup of City isn’t as good as with him, I expect them to destroy one team and West Ham of Moyes, recently trashed by Everton with 4-0 is perfect opportunity for that. I suggest Man City -1 already in first half time with odds around 1,80. I see them winning this one with 4 or 5 goals scored.

You can read more short previews here!

8 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

@Mindfulness id cash out if I were you Milan will win that imo.

Though what do I know? I'm backing man city to draw with West ham today.

And a draw in the South coast derby.

There's no facility to cash out accas with Unibet which is why I've backed Benevento +0.50 @ 3.30. Will make a profit whatever happens now but obviously a lot more if Milan win.

Totally agree about X in south coast derby, at the start of the weekend that was the fixture I thought most likely to end in a draw.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, Mindfulness said:

Accumulator

Everton V Huddersfield Town = Under 3.5

Watford V Tottenham Hotspur = BTTS

Crystal Palace +0.50

Manchester Utd +0.50

AC Milan

6.52 @ Unibet

Probably the only 6fold accumulator in history that's been bust by a header from the goalie in the 94th minute. Tough luck man.