** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Champions League Predictions > Nov 6th & 7th

Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund

Generous odds for Dortmund here, considering Atletico poor form. Obviously, the first leg was much tighter than the scoreline could let you think, with 3 goals scored in the last 20 minutes... Still a lot of value to take on Dortmund, i'll pick the DNB at 2.75 because i'm a cautious man. Mid stake. 

Napoli v PSG

PSG are very weak this year... their offensive trio literally can't make 3 passes in a row. They were non existent against Liverpool and Napoli and owed pretty much all their goals to either incredible individual talent (Di Maria superb shots, Mbappe running past the whole defense) and/or defensive mistakes, which works well enough in Ligue 1, but not against any threatening team. Against Live and Napoli i've only seen them make maybe 2 or 3 decent build-ups at most. Unless they play in a radically different way this time, they can't win this. So pick Napoli to win DNB at about 1.9. Mid stake. 

I think i should bet more on one of this game than the other... but not sure which one. 
Your thoughts? 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Brugge has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches.
PSV Eindhoven scored in last 10 matches.
Galatasaray has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches.
Napoli scored in last 11 home matches.
Paris Saint-Germain scored in last 29 away matches.
Liverpool has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 06.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-11-2018-11986

Inter Milano v FC Barcelona

Inter Milano: Dalbert Henrique (5/0 d), João Mário (2/1 m), Gagliardini (7/2 m)

FC Barcelona: Messi (9/7 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Umtiti (6/0 d), Vermaelen (2/0 d), Sergi Samper (0/0 m)

SSC Napoli v Paris St. Germain

SSC Napoli: Verdi (5/1 f), Meret (0/0 g), Ghoulam (0/0 d), Chiricheș (0/0 d), Younes (0/0 f)

Paris St. Germain: Kurzawa (0/0 d), Dani Alves (0/0 d), Dagba (3/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Inter Milan has won the last 6 home games. Barcelona has come from six consecutive wins and has scored in its last eight games in all competitions. Inter and Barcelona have an excellent attack and can score, confirming the many goals
INTER MILANO vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Napoli has suffered 11 defeats in its last 11 home games whereas Paris Saint-Germain has scored 50 games in all matches. All three of Paris's games in the group are over 2.5 goals and a goal goal. I expect to be back again with a goal match
SSC NAPOLI vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

UEFA Champions Predictions
 Monaco - Club Brugge
1(2.22) 1-0FT :@Under(2.5) 2.08

Atl. Madrid - Borussia Dortmund
1(1.80) :ok2-1FT GG(1.78) Over(2.5) 1.90

Inter - Barcelona
X(3.55) :ok1-1FT:ok

Tottenham - PSV
1 (1.38):ok 2-0FT

Napoli - PSG
2(2.35)1-2FT :@Over(2.5) 1.53

Red Star Belgrade - Liverpool
2(1.19) 0-2 FT  :@

Schalke - Galatasaray
1(1.53) :ok1-0 FT Under(2.5) 1.75

FC Porto - FC Lokomotiv Moscow
1(1.34) :okOver(2.5) 1.65
3-1 FT

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

10 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Inter Milan has won the last 6 home games. Barcelona has come from six consecutive wins and has scored in its last eight games in all competitions. Inter and Barcelona have an excellent attack and can score, confirming the many goals
INTER MILANO vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Napoli has suffered 11 defeats in its last 11 home games whereas Paris Saint-Germain has scored 50 games in all matches. All three of Paris's games in the group are over 2.5 goals and a goal goal. I expect to be back again with a goal match
SSC NAPOLI vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

What are you raving about Napoli have not lost 11 of their last home games 

Red Star Belgrade vs Liverpool

The Champions League is back this week and Group C delivers our first preview. Serbian club Red Star Belgrade will play Premier League side Liverpool and with the Reds destroying their hosts in the previous clash 4-0 just 2 weeks ago it's a chance for the home team to regain some respect. It kicks off at 5:55pm tonight at the Rajko Mitic Stadium.

Red Star Belgrade are one of the great European teams. Younger members of this forum might not remember their famous 1991 European Cup victory on penalties against a brilliant Marseille side that included the likes of Jean-Pierre Papin, Basile Boli, and Chris Waddle. That said, the Red Star side had a lot of names that would go on to do great things such as Robert Prosinecki, Sinisa Mihajlovic, and Dejan Savicevic.

This current squad pales in comparison to that side but they remain the dominant side in Serbian football. Unfortunately, they need a win here if they are to realistically keep their hopes of progressing to the last 16 alive. They have picked up 1 point in a 0-0 draw with Napoli so far. That game was at home. In fact, they are undefeated at home in European action this season with Napoli, Red Bull Salzburg, Spartak Trnava, Suduva Marijampole, and Spartaks Jurmala all visiting Belgrade and failing to walk away with a win. This won't be easy for Liverpool in a hostile atmosphere.

Liverpool will be hoping to stretch their lead at the top of the group. Victories over PSG and Red Star Belgrade have ensured the solitary defeat to Napoli away hasn't been too detrimental. It'll be tough for Jurgen Klopp's men who will likely not win by more than a single goal.

I'm not going to back Red Star to get the win here but I'd be surprised if Liverpool romped home with a convincing victory. The home side have failed to score in their last two home matches in European competition but they're also hard to break down having conceded just 1 goal in 5 home European games this season. If I was backing a correct score I'd say Liverpool to win 1-0.

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.65 with Unibet

Red Star Belgrade +2 @ 2.35 with SportingBet

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa and @WinningAdvice, I've gone for a big call this week with a lot of people backing a big Liverpool win. I'm not sure. No easy games in Europe away these days. What are your thoughts on these tips?

Not convinced Spurs are going to win as easily as the odds imply.  Lloris is suspended which after his CL performances could be seen as a good thing, though he is still a class above Vorm or Gazzaniga.  I hope Gazzaniga starts as he has been fairly impressive in his starts in the PL and cup competitions.  Dembele, Dier and Wanyama all injured for this so problems in midfield, though Alli coming back for this one will help.

I don't know what state the pitch will be in, but I assume the playing surface will be ok now.  Either way, the Wembley atmosphere is not great due to the new stadium issues, and I think the club are a bit fed up with playing at home/Wembley at the moment which is affecting the mood of the fans, and maybe the players at home games.

PSV are doing very well in their league, and spurs are not winning games by a clear margin at the moment.  Spurs clearly the better team, but not backable at 1.40 in my opinion. 

Therefore, i'd recommend Tottenham to win by a 1 goal margin at 4.0 (skybet) for a better value bet.  PSV on the handicap might also be a way to play.   

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Shakhtar has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches.
Viktoria Plzen scored in last 14 home matches.
Manchester City won their last 6 matches.
Shakhtar scored in last 4 away matches.
Bayern Munich allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 6 matches.
AEK Athens allowed opponents to score over 0.5 goals in last 4 away matches.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 07.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-11-2018-11989

CSKA Moscow - Roma
2 (1.98):ok 0-2 FT

Valencia - BSC Young Boys
2-0 FT 1 (1.50):ok

Bayern Munich - AEK Athens
1(1.08) 2-0 FT :ok:ok

Benfica Lisbon - Ajax
2-1 FT Over(2.5) 1.84:@
GG (1.65):ok 1 (2.43)

Lyon - Hoffenheim
GG (1.36)):ok

Manchester City - FC Shakhtar Donetsk
3-0 FT 1 (1.12)):ok
Over(2.5) 1.30):ok

FC Viktoria Plzen - Real Madrid
2 (1.27) 0-3FT):ok
Over(2.5) 1.42):ok

Juventus - Manchester Utd
Over(2.5) 1.97):ok
GG(1.95)):ok
1(1.62) :@2-1FT:@

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Last night produced some fantastic drama in the Champions League. Thanks @hypnotic for the education in team names. Always happy to learn more about these things! Bet you're delighted with that result. Today, I'm looking at Premier League leaders Manchester City playing Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk in an 8pm kick-off at the Etihad Stadium.

Pep Guardiola's side are producing the performances many expected they would this season. Despite losing their first group stage game in this competition, City have gone on to win their next two matches to top the group. A win here would put guarantee them at least a last 32 spot in the Europa League. If City win and Lyon also defeat Hoffenheim then they would qualify for the last 16 in this competition.

Shakhtar Donetsk are not a side that will roll over. They have only lost 1 of their 3 group games so far but that single game was at home to their opponents tonight when it ended in a 3-0 win for City. Paulo Fonseca's team really need a win to keep their qualification hopes alive but a draw would be something that defies the odds.

City have won two of their three Champions League matches against Shakhtar Donetsk. Shakhtar are up against it seeing as they have failed to win any of their previous seven matches away to English sides in this competition. One draw and six defeats is their current record. They have also lost 7 of their last 9 away games in the Champions League.

The home side here managed to get 24 shots off on the Shakhtar goal in the away leg. The only word of warning is that if City do lose to Shakhtar tonight they will become the first English club in the history of the Champions League to lose four home games in a row. Currently, they hold the joint worst record with three consecutive home defeats which they share with Tottenham.

I really can't see anything other than a dominant City win here. They completely obliterated Shakhtar out in Ukraine earlier in the competition and they know a win here in front of their home fans will put them on the brink of the last 16. Only Kevin De Bruyne and Eliaquim Mangala are absent for City. Pray for Shakhtar!

Manchester City -2 @ 2.00 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 1.95 with Betfair

@StevieDay1983
Unfortunately I did not have time to write a post because I traveled to Belgrade for a match. But i had the same pick as you - Crvena zvezda AH1(+2)

Ohh men...what a match and what a night..
The European giant definitely woke up. As for me, from now on i will consider you as a Crvena zvezda fan. Cheers :cheers

Here is one photo that i made from our Marakana stadium.
zChsNWx.jpg

52 minutes ago, DrO said:

@StevieDay1983
Unfortunately I did not have time to write a post because I traveled to Belgrade for a match. But i had the same pick as you - Crvena zvezda AH1(+2)

Ohh men...what a match and what a night..
The European giant definitely woke up. As for me, from now on i will consider you as a Crvena zvezda fan. Cheers :cheers

Here is one photo that i made from our Marakana stadium.
zChsNWx.jpg

Another Crvena Zvezda fan! How many of you are there on here?! :lol Next thing, @allyhibs will be telling me he's got a Serbian grandmother!