** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Dec 13th & 14th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Charlton have failed to win their last 9 matches in Championship.
Charlton have lost 86% of their last 7 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 13.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-12-2019-16913

Charlton vs Hull

The Championship is back almost straight away this weekend when Charlton take on Hull in a mid-table clash at 7:45pm GMT this Friday night at the Valley. The home side is going through a particularly tough spell of form right now but can they get back to winning ways against a visiting team that are showing signs of pushing on up the table but still struggling to find consistency.

Charlton are 17th in the table but after a very positive start it's been a downward slope for the Addicks. Lee Bowyer's men are now on a run of 9 league matches without a win. It's a set of results that consists of just 2 draws and 7 losses. That's 2 points from a potential 27 up for grabs. The club is now in the midst of a home run of 4 league games without a victory. Only 6 points now separate them from the relegation spots so time is running out for them to re-discover their mojo.

Hull were backed by some to be a team that would get dragged into the relegation battle this season. A surprising prediction given the wealth of talent within their squad such as Jarrod Bowen, Jon Toral, and Kamil Grosicki. However, the Tigers are only now just moving away from the lower end of the table with Grant McCann's men in 14th place. They are now just 5 points off the play-off pace so are firmly looking up rather than down. Bowen's 14 goals this season, including 5 in his last 5 league games, have been key to that form and it'll be a battle for them to keep hold of a player that is considered one of the best outside the Premier League. Despite losing just 3 of their last 9 league games, the club hasn't won on the road in their last three attempts.

I'm dithering between backing a home win because it's about time they got a win and going for the draw. Charlton's form right now is rotten and they've picked up that losing habit which is hard to shake. Hull come to the Valley in confident mood. The 2-0 loss to Leeds in midweek won't have knocked their morale too badly given how highly-rated Marcelo Bielsa's side are right now. I think I'll hedge my bets and go for the score draw.

Draw @ 3.60 with Betfred

Anytime Scorer: Jarrod Bowen @ 2.50 with Blacktype

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, @craigh, @BHAadam, and @the bastardian.

Charlton Athletic vs Hull City

Charlton Athletic

Doubtful: Jonny Williams (12/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Chuks Aneke (11/1 m), George Lapslie (4/0 m), Beram Kayal (6/0 m), Sam Field (9/0 m), Erhun Öztümer (7/0 m), Josh Cullen (16/1 m), Jake Forster-Caskey (5/0 m), Tomer Hemed (4/0 f), Ben Amos (0/0 g), Lewis Page (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Hull City

Doubtful: Brandon Fleming (4/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Josh Magennis (11/3 f), Norbert Balogh (1/0 f), Kevin Stewart (16/2 m), Jon Toral (6/0 m), Angus MacDonald (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in West Brom’s last 8 away games in Championship.
Leeds have won their last 7 matches in Championship.
Cardiff have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
West Brom have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 14.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-12-2019-16916

Preston vs Luton

My second Championship preview of the weekend takes in the clash between Preston and Luton that kicks off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon at Deepdale. The home side appear to have put an end to their awful run of form and they face a struggling Luton team that are dropping dangerously close to the relegation zone after a run of results that have left the club reeling.

Preston might have been off the boil recently but they maintain the strongest home record in the division with 8 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss from their 11 home league games so far. Alex Neil is building a campaign around a fortress at home. The impressive 2-1 win at home to Fulham brought an end to a losing streak of four league games that also saw North End fail to score in that time. That win made it 3 wins from their last 4 home games to help move the club up to 6th in the table and back into the play-off spots.

Luton are experiencing slightly trickier times. Graeme Jones had appeared to be adapting his side to life in the second tier but a failure to grind out results is now becoming a problem. 7 defeats from their last 9 league games has left the Hatters in 21st place and just 3 points above the bottom three. The disconcerting thing for Luton fans is that the teams currently in the relegation zone are actually playing well and battling hard to get points on the board. A torrid away form of 9 losses from their 11 away games in the league is a problem coming into this game.

This is an encounter between the side with the strongest home record in the league and a side with one of the weakest away records in the division this season. It seems like a simple case of backing the home side. This is the Championship though and it's a cruel mistress at the best of times. I have to bag a Preston win against a Luton side that has conceded 10 goals in its last two league matches on the road.

Preston -1 @ 2.88 with BetVictor

Preston HT/FT @ 2.75 with Coral

Leeds vs Cardiff

Oh, look, it's another Championship preview! And oh, look, it's another game where I get to write about how my Cardiff side probably aren't going to win! I love this job! :lol Anyway, this time it's a visit to Leeds at Elland Road for a 3pm GMT kick-off on Saturday afternoon. I'm not going to lie, I'm not feeling particularly optimistic about this one but I've been surprised before!

Cardiff suffered their first loss under manager Neil Harris in midweek away to Brentford. The opening 30 minutes saw us play far too defensively and we were lucky to only be 2-0 down before we got a goal back. Unfortunately, it was too little, too late. We come into this game in 9th place and 3 points off the pace of the play-offs. We possess a terrible away record this season with just 1 win in our 11 away league games.

Leeds have looked as impressive as many suspected they may look this season. Marcelo Bielsa has now got his feet firmly under the table at Elland Road and he's getting the best out of this squad of players. The Whites are top of the table on goal difference ahead of West Brom and 11 points clear inside the automatic promotion spots. The club is on a run of 10 league games without a loss including winning the last 7 league matches. It's also 7 clean sheets during that run with no goal conceded during their last four league matches. They also boast the joint second best home record in the division this season.

As you can imagine, I'm not exactly buzzing with confidence for this one. If we play like we did for the opening half hour at Griffin Park in midweek then Leeds could well put 3 or 4 goals on us in the first half. However, if we can keep our set-up solid and just work hard then there's no reason we can't snatch a point. Unfortunately, I just think there's a huge gulf in class between these two sides this season. I can see us losing 1-0 or 2-0 at least.

Leeds to HT/FT @ 2.05 with Coral

Leeds -1 @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

On 12/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Charlton vs Hull

The Championship is back almost straight away this weekend when Charlton take on Hull in a mid-table clash at 7:45pm GMT this Friday night at the Valley. The home side is going through a particularly tough spell of form right now but can they get back to winning ways against a visiting team that are showing signs of pushing on up the table but still struggling to find consistency.

Charlton are 17th in the table but after a very positive start it's been a downward slope for the Addicks. Lee Bowyer's men are now on a run of 9 league matches without a win. It's a set of results that consists of just 2 draws and 7 losses. That's 2 points from a potential 27 up for grabs. The club is now in the midst of a home run of 4 league games without a victory. Only 6 points now separate them from the relegation spots so time is running out for them to re-discover their mojo.

Hull were backed by some to be a team that would get dragged into the relegation battle this season. A surprising prediction given the wealth of talent within their squad such as Jarrod Bowen, Jon Toral, and Kamil Grosicki. However, the Tigers are only now just moving away from the lower end of the table with Grant McCann's men in 14th place. They are now just 5 points off the play-off pace so are firmly looking up rather than down. Bowen's 14 goals this season, including 5 in his last 5 league games, have been key to that form and it'll be a battle for them to keep hold of a player that is considered one of the best outside the Premier League. Despite losing just 3 of their last 9 league games, the club hasn't won on the road in their last three attempts.

I'm dithering between backing a home win because it's about time they got a win and going for the draw. Charlton's form right now is rotten and they've picked up that losing habit which is hard to shake. Hull come to the Valley in confident mood. The 2-0 loss to Leeds in midweek won't have knocked their morale too badly given how highly-rated Marcelo Bielsa's side are right now. I think I'll hedge my bets and go for the score draw.

Draw @ 3.60 with Betfred

Anytime Scorer: Jarrod Bowen @ 2.50 with Blacktype

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, @craigh, @BHAadam, and @the bastardian.

Wow!!!! 

@StevieDay1983 I was on your boys against Brentford, i am really not understanding the odds bookies put on Brentford at home. I caught Huddersfield at crazy odds, i've missed Cardiff, but i will continue to do so untill they are giving me crazy away odds on teams that are with same ambitions like them. Yeah, i like Brentford, i like their style, but i think they dont have this grinding mentality and home form confirms it to be honest, they are better as away when they dont have pressure of being favourites.

We can aggree that Fulham have one, if not the expensiest team in the league, the thing how much this team really worth is question for their board :D Mitrovic can obviously score at any place, they have amazing offensive power but it looks like Scott Parker didnt learned anything from their time in Premier league as their defence is still the same and it is absolutely awful. I cant believe this guys still fucking playing on such a high professional level when its obvious they are not good enough. Le Marchand, Ream, Odoi, Mawson, all mediocre players completely.

Still, they sit on third place, they can outscore any opponent that's sure and when i see odds on them around 3/1 (and still growing because of the sickness bug news), but i think they will not have any serious missings, so my money is on Fulham today.

I think both to score is also great option, so i will have that bet to cover my stake for Fulham away win.