** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Champions League Predictions > Oct 23rd & 24th

Club Brugge V AS Monaco

AS Monaco +0.50 AH @ 1.775 Betvictor

I don't really rate Club Brugge but the markets have made them significant favourites here against a struggling Monaco side. Monaco have a clear quality advantage in my view and sooner or later their results should revert to the mean. The sacking of Leonardo Jardim was a little harsh in some peoples view and Thierry Henry is unproven as a manager. Despite this, Henry has already looked to inject fresh impetus into the teams style of play and this may well contribute to improving Monaco's form.

I have taken the away team on the +0.50 line as CF Radamel Falcao is an injury doubt for this game. If he manages to make the team then Monaco +0.25 can be taken into consideration. As it is I will back Monaco not to loose here.

This match can be a platform for Monaco to improve their confidence and form. They should view it as an opportunity to pick up somekind of positive result against an inferior opponent.

Edited by Mindfulness

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Shakhtar has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches.
Juventus scored over 1.5 goals in last 5 away matches.
Benfica has over 2.5 goals in their last 7 away matches.
Ajax has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches.
Lyon has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches.
Hoffenheim has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 23.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-10-2018-11713

AS Roma v CSKA Moscow

AS Roma: Pastore (7/2 m), Karsdorp (2/0 d), Perotti (1/0 f)

CSKA Moscow: Bijol (9/0 m, doubtful), Akinfeev (11/0 first goalkeeper, suspended), Shchennikov (4/0 d), Hernández (6/2 f), Bistrović (6/2 m), Kuchaev (0/0 m), Vasin (0/0 d), Makarov (0/0 m)

Manchester United v Juventus FC

Manchester United: Valencia (4/0 d, doubtful), Sánchez (7/1 f), Fellaini (8/0 m), Lingard (5/0 m), McTominay (4/0 m), Jones (1/0 d), Dalot (0/0 d), Rojo (0/0 d)

Juventus FC: Spinazzola (0/0 d), Can (8/0 m), Khedira (4/1 m), Mandžukić (8/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Manchester United vs Juventus

It's a Cristiano Ronaldo reunion at Old Trafford on Tuesday night when Premier League side Manchester United welcome Serie A league leaders Juventus to the Theatre of Dreams for an 8pm kick-off. Will the pressure continue to crank up a notch on under-fire Jose Mourinho.

The rollercoaster campaign for United fans continued this weekend when a hot-tempered clash with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge ended in a 2-2 draw. Events were over-shadowed by the unprofessional antics of Maurizio Sarri's backroom staff but behind the headlines was a performance from the Red Devils that was greatly improved on recent outings.

It also showed that Mourinho probably does still have the backing of the dressing room but Paul Pogba is probably not performing to his full potential under Mourinho's tactics. United will be looking to continue an encouraging start to this season's Champions League having earned 4 points from their opening two group games without conceding a single goal.

Massimiliano Allegri continues to see Juventus thrive. The Old Lady are 4 points clear of second placed Napoli in Serie A but they dropped their first points of the season on the weekend after a 1-1 draw at home to Genoa. The Italian side will be hoping to continue their superb start to this Champions League campaign having won their opening two matches without conceding a goal.

A few interesting facts are flying around relating to this game. Despite his below par performances in the Premier League, Pogba has scored 2 and assisted 1 of United's goals in the Champions League. He faces his former employers in this game and will be keen to show them up.

There is also an ominous statistic for United fans. Juventus have only lost 2 of their last 23 Champions League group stage matches. Both of those losses came against Spanish opposition. Ronaldo has also got a track record of scoring against his former sides in the Champions League having scored 5 goals in 6 games against former clubs.

I'm not expecting a classic here. Both teams build their play on a solid defensive game in Europe. It's set to be a progressive affair and I think both teams would settle for a draw. Ronaldo and Pogba will both have a point to prove against their old clubs but this could be a game that ends in either a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Draw @ 3.30 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.79 with Marathonbet

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa and @WinningAdvice, what bets are you guys all planning for this week's matches?

Interesting Matchups, hardly any value but i'll give it a try.

Man U - Juventus - Interesting match with interesting odds. Contrary to popular opinion this is an over game for me. United this season in premier league kept clean sheet once while conceded 16 goals and scored 15 goals in 9 matches. These are pretty alarming numbers against a team whose striker is Ronaldo who exceeds in UCL matches. I'm leaning towards Juventus to win this one however this are the kind of matches where Man U play their best right now, against tough opponents. We've seen it this week vs Chelsea and we'll probably see it again. I do think that united will score here. Juventus is more of a defensive juggernut on the other side, conceeding 0.67 goals per match on the average but scoring 2.11 goals per match. So as always it's rough to place a bet on UCL, but i'm gonna try it with 3 bets on this match, two of which will be really small stake, one will be normal.

Ronaldo to score anytime @2.10 Bet365

Correct Score 2:2 at 15 Bet365

Over2,5&BTS at 2.40 Bet365 (normal stake)

I do feel like draw is a very possible outcome in this match, i'm just hoping for more high scoring game than your usual 0:0, 1:1 type match. Juve would be satisfied with a point at the Old trafford.

Ajax - Benfica

This is another match i like for this card. Ajax averages 2.78 goals per match that is in scoring, and conceeding less than 0,5 goals per game. On the average in Eredivisie we see 3.22 goals per game when ajax plays. I wouldn't eliminate benfica just yet as they can show up to play. Rather than backing Ajax to win, i'll back Ajax TT over 1,5 at 1.80 which is nearly same odds than backing ajax outright. They've played a wonderful game vs Bayern and should win it, but the football gods just weren't there. I can see them scoring 2 goals in this home fixture. So i'll back that which is IMO a safer option.

Ajax TT over 1.5 at 1.80 Bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Monaco has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches.
Galatasaray scored in last 21 home matches.
Schalke 04 allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 away matches.
Porto has under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches.
Borussia Dortmund won their last 6 home matches.
Liverpool has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches.
Inter scored in last 6 away matches.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 24.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-10-2018-11716

Specifically, we have to do with two sets of playing football and their strength is ahead. With a little luck we can have many goals in the game
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs SSC NAPOLI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

They are left behind in the group's rating, all over 2.5 were the 4 games of the two teams, it can be an open match with goals and phases
PSV EINDHOVEN vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

PSV vs Tottenham

I was going to preview the Liverpool versus Red Star Belgrade game tonight but there's very little value flying around unless you have complete faith that the Reds will stick 4 or 5 on their opponents without influential players such as Jordan Henderson and Naby Keita playing. So I'm going over the PSV versus Tottenham 5:55pm kick-off at the Philips Stadion.

Tottenham come into this game desperately needing a win after back-to-back defeats against Barcelona and Inter Milan in this group. Mauricio Pochettino has been trying to play down his club's form and given their four wins on the trot in the league he is perhaps justified.

Spurs are without Dele Alli, Danny Rose, and Jan Vertonghen for this game but two clean sheets in their last two matches will give them confidence that they can perform well enough to get the win here. It won't be easy though against a PSV side that have scored 10 and conceded 0 in their last two matches.

The last time, and the only time, these two sides met was in the 2007/08 UEFA Cup last 16 where both sides won their away legs 1-0 before the Dutch side prevailed 6-5 on penalties. Contrasting hope for Tottenham lies in the fact that PSV have only defeated English opposition in 2 of their last 15 meetings in the Champions League. Those two victories were against Arsenal in 2007 and Manchester United in 2015.

Mark van Bommel's side are currently enduring their worst run of results in the Champions League. It is now 10 games in the competition without a win. That run consists of four draws and six defeats. It is also disappointing for the Dutch side that only Red Star Belgrade have faced more shots than PSV this season in the Champions League.

My gut instinct is telling me to back Tottenham for the win but after seeing how they performed against Cardiff I'm not sold that this is a Spurs side that can deliver on the elite European stage. That being said, PSV are the weakest team in this group by some way and it will be a game Tottenham will demand to win. It might not be easy but I think Tottenham could do enough to scrape the victory.

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.70 with Betfair

Tottenham HT/FT @ 3.45 with Betstars

I actually fancy under 2.5 goals in the PSV spurs match.  Spurs not scoring heavily but defending quite well at the moment.  Yes PSV score plenty in their domestic league, but from what I know of dutch football, it is not the best quality outside of Ajax and PSV.  Hopefully spurs defence can handle what PSV will throw at them. 

It took Inter Milan 85 minutes to break spurs down in the last CL away game and that was something of a wonder goal so I think spurs have every chance of keeping PSV out.  But I don't see them being prolific at the other end so  wouldn't rule out a low scoring draw.  

Therefore under 2.5 goals @ 2.25 with Ladbrokes for me

Liverpool - Crvena zvezda
I do not have time for a longer preview.

Although I do not think we will lose that much like we did in Paris, we will again suffer a huge defeat.
We`ll play without Rodic and Marin, so these absences will make the game even more difficult for us.

Liverpool AH(-2) @1.70 (local)