** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Championship Predictions > Feb 25th & 26th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Cardiff are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Bristol City’s last 4 away games in Championship.
Brentford have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.
West Brom have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 25.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-02-2020-17915

I wanted to keep opposing Hull but I thought Barnsley would be 3/1 not less that 2/1, so I'm not getting involved.

Brentford ended up costing me a big chunk of money on Saturday, I was certain they'd get the winner when they equalised with 20 odd minutes left, but hey ho. I do think they will pick apart Luton, so they are one to add to accas...but nothing else leaps out. Might do a single even though it's a bit skinny. Possiblly -1 @ 8/5.

Huddersfield vs Bristol City

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Collin Quaner (2/0 f), Fraizer Campbell (24/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Tommy Elphick (14/0 d), Matty Daly (3/1 m), Kamil Grabara (28/0 first goalkeeper), Herbert Bockhorn (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Bristol City

Doubtful: Korey Smith (12/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Marley Watkins (6/1 m), Benik Afobe (5/3 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Cardiff vs Nottingham Forest

OK, so due to the midweek Championship games and a bit of value here I'm using one of my previews from this section for this week on this game between Cardiff and Nottingham Forest which kicks off at 7:45pm GMT from the Cardiff City Stadium later tonight. Why am I keen to cover it? Well, unfortunately, I think the away side are too generously priced to ignore.

Cardiff suffered a demoralising yet unsurprising defeat away to Stoke on the weekend. I say unsurprising but I probably was a bit surprised. I thought we could get a point but the injury to Lee Tomlin, our best player this season by a country mile, has really changed expectations. Neil Harris will be without his star performer for the next month or so at least and it's got everyone's mood downbeat in the Welsh capital. We have won 9 of our last 10 matches against Forest but that feels irrelevant given our decreasing form and the absence of Tomlin. We have also drawn 5 of our last 6 home games so we're not exactly accustomed to winning at home right now.

Nottingham Forest aren't without their own injuries worries coming into this match. The trio of Lewis Grabban, Samba Sow, and Sammy Ameobi are all doubts with Nuna Da Costa still out injured. Sabri Lamouchi will also be aware that he takes his team to Cardiff knowing they've only won 1 of their last 11 league trips to the city. All that being said, this is a new Forest side that are still in 5th place and only 6 points off the automatic promotion spots.

I just have a really dour feeling about this game. We looked exactly as you'd expect us to be without Tomlin against Stoke. Flat. Lacking creativity. Impotent. I am worried it'll be the same here unless Harris does something drastic. He'll know that something needs to change but how does he address it exactly? It could take weeks before any changes have an impact so I'm pessimistic at best ahead of the next few games.

Nottingham Forest to Win @ 3.25 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with Marathonbet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Hull have failed to win their last 8 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Millwall’s last 5 games in Championship.
Sheff Wed have failed to score in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Fulham’s last 12 home games in Championship.
Millwall have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Birmingham in all competitions.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 26.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-02-2020-17918

Great call yesterday Stevie, i am sad i didnt logged in since weekend, completely missed out on this round.

Odds on Charlton really poked my eye. After i read some team news, i still dont understand and i expect as people start to bet more on Charlton odds will probably shift.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/key-sheffield-wednesday-team-news-emerges/

So basically, important players are playing through pain and list of injuries is even bigger actually. FFS, they didnt even scored at home this year LOL

I mean, i like number games, that will probably change obviously, but Sheffield being dreadful host and Charlton being in okayish form (win against Forrest was kinda impressive especially as Forest beat Leeds three days before that) i really dont see why we shouldnt see upset on Hilsborough tonight. Sheff is allowing too much goals, not so much CS and i think they will try to be offensive from first minute as their fans are kinda annoyed by their form/football they are playing etc etc. I expect open game and Charlton able to win it and with odds this big, i think it is worth a punt. What is really interesting also about Charlton is that they pick their game when they are underdogs, i guess its some Lee Bowyer type of motivation that probably fire them up for those games (they won at Forrest, draw with Fulam and WBA in last 8 games).

Charlton to win, odds 5.00. For those that like less hazardous bets, double chance around 2.2 is really juice IMHO.

BTTS, odds 2.00 on pinnacle are gift in my eyes.

Good luck to all who follows.

i'll wait for team news first on the wednesday v charlton game

wednesday played better on saturday at birmingham and should have won.

They actually played some football for a change but a front 3 of murphy harris and forestieri dictates that hoofing it is not going to work.

One bit of injury news that may not be widespread is that bannan has been playing with an injury.

As for Fletcher i thought Wickham look better on saturday when they both came on late.

Fox is important if he starts as he gives a stability to the left back position.

9 hours ago, gruja said:

Great call yesterday Stevie, i am sad i didnt logged in since weekend, completely missed out on this round.

Cheers mate! Mixed emotions about it. Pleased to be spot on with my prediction but it's looking like Neil Harris doesn't have a clue about a plan B. Not that fussed about Leandro Bacuna and Callum Paterson going toe-to-toe. Would have preferred to do it behind the scenes but they're both passionate players and it was after the whistle so crack on. Shows a bit of care for our performance that was utter dog poop.

3 hours ago, mrclubbie said:

How's everyone doing ? ?

Yeah, all good. Go on then, hit us with your tip. Ease it in gently though!

1 hour ago, waynecoyne said:

i'll wait for team news first on the wednesday v charlton game

wednesday played better on saturday at birmingham and should have won.

They actually played some football for a change but a front 3 of murphy harris and forestieri dictates that hoofing it is not going to work.

One bit of injury news that may not be widespread is that bannan has been playing with an injury.

As for Fletcher i thought Wickham look better on saturday when they both came on late.

Fox is important if he starts as he gives a stability to the left back position.

I'm confused by Charlton this season so really not sure how to call this one. If I was pushed I'd say a draw but think you could sneak it if you put in a similar performance to the weekend.