** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Jan 11th & 12th

champratings.jpg

Here are the latest odds and ratings for the next round of Championship matches. It includes the South Wales Derby and I have a horrible feeling that Swansea could give my Cardiff team a bit of a beating so this is going to be a fun week to preview! Please take pity on me and offer your own predictions for these games! :ok

Barnsley vs Huddersfield

Barnsley

Doubtful: Mallik Wilks (15/1 f, illness)

Out (injuries/other): Cauley Woodrow (22/9 f, top scorer)

Suspended: -

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Elias Kachunga (22/1 f), Alex Pritchard (9/0 m), Collin Quaner (2/0 f), Tommy Elphick (14/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Terence Kongolo (11/0 d), Adama Diakhaby (18/0 f), Herbert Bockhorn (0/0 d)

Suspended: Jonathan Hogg (24/0 m)

Blackburn Rovers vs Preston NE

Blackburn Rovers

Doubtful: Elliott Bennett (25/0 m, illness)

Out (injuries/other): Danny Butterworth (0/0 f), Bradley Dack (22/9 m, top scorer), Joe Grayson (0/0 m), Greg Cunningham (8/0 d)

Preston NE

Doubtful: Scott Sinclair (0/0 m, newcomer), Patrick Bauer (22/1 d, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Louis Moult (2/1 f), Daniel Johnson (17/8 m, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Luton Town have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Barnsley conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 12 home matches in Championship.
Blackburn have scored 26% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Championship.
Charlton conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in Championship.
West Brom have scored in each of their last 7 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 11.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-01-2020-17342

Brentford vs QPR

The West London Derby is scheduled to take place as the early kick-off in the Championship this Saturday at 12:30pm GMT when Brentford host QPR at Griffin Park. The home side appear to be making a real push for the play-offs this season where as the visiting side will be looking to build on their impressive last league performance with another win to move back on up the table.

Brentford have flirted with the possibility of earning promotion to the Premier League for a number of years now but it seems that this season the dream is a lot closer than ever before. Thomas Frank's side are 3rd in the table and even though they're 9 points behind 2nd placed West Brom they're putting the pressure on the automatic promotion contenders. It's now just 1 loss from their last 7 league games for the Bees. The club has won their last 6 games at home in all competitions. The club has also now won their last 4 home league games against QPR including hammering them 3-0 last season. If you want a cheeky anytime scorer bet then Ollie Watkins has scored 6 goals in his last 8 games.

QPR were looking a little deflated just before Christmas. Mark Warburton's side were falling down the table having previously looked like potential play-off contenders. However, a 6-1 thrashing of my Cardiff side has firmly lifted the spirits at the club. The Superhoops are now in 15th place but only 6 points behind the play-off pace. A 5-1 battering of Swansea in the FA Cup 3rd Round meant it's now back-to-back demolitions of their opposition. The only issue being that their away form is inconsistent at best in a run that includes just 1 win from their last 6 away league games.

I've been very impressed with Brentford this season. When Cardiff visited Griffin Park they really could have been 3 or 4 goals up within the opening 10-15 minutes. They play attractive football, they're getting the results to go with it, and I think we're watching a side that are only improving as the season is going on. I think Brentford will take the win in this one in a thrilling encounter.

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.71 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Ollie Watkins @ 2.30 with Unibet

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, @craigh, @BHAadam, @mrclubbie, @MrJol, and @the bastardian.

Barnsley vs Huddersfield

The Championship matches throw up some fascinating derby matches this weekend and one game that has an extra little bit of spice added to it, even though it's not an officially recognised derby game, is the 3pm GMT kick-off this Saturday afternoon between Barnsley and Huddersfield at Oakwell. Both teams battling at the wrong end of the table but showing signs of recovery.

Barnsley head into this game in 23rd place but are now just 3 points off safety. Head coach Gerhard Struber has seen his side lose just 1 of their last 6 league games. The Tykes are also unbeaten in their last 4 league games at home. The club has been busy in the transfer window already with new signings Marcel Ritzmaier and Kilian Ludewig potentially making their first appearances after being signed up. However, top scorer Cauley Woodrow is set to remain sidelined which is a huge blow. Barnsley have only won 1 of their last 9 league meetings with Huddersfield. Conor Chaplin could be worth backing as an anytime scorer because the striker has bagged 4 goals in his last 4 home league games for the club.

Huddersfield were looking in a sorry state earlier this season but the appointment of Danny Cowley breathed some life into the Terriers. The club is now in 20th place and 5 points clear of the relegation spots but form has become a bit patchy lately with just 2 wins in their last 5 league games. The away form in the league is also a particular concern with Cowley's side winning just 1 of their last 5 away league matches. Influential central midfielder Jonathan Hogg begins a two match suspension.

I can see an argument for backing both of these sides to take the win but I'm going to have to go for the draw. I have been impressed by Barnsley under Struber. I still feel they stand a great chance of surviving if they keep this form going. Huddersfield are just going through an inconsistent spell but they're still picking up enough points to keep clear of the relegation zone. I can see both sides sharing the points in an entertaining game. I'd back a 2-2 draw if I had to pick a correct score.

Draw @ 3.60 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.89 with Marathonbet

Cardiff vs Swansea

It's a weekend of derby matches across the UK football calendar and one of the most fiery encounters is set to kick-off at 12pm GMT on Sunday afternoon when Cardiff host Swansea in the South Wales Derby. I'm not going to lie, as a Cardiff fan, I'm dreading this one. I have absolutely no faith in us to get anything from it but maybe that's the best attitude to have for these sorts of matches!

Cardiff are playing abysmally at the moment. Neil Harris has got a tough job on his hands but he's making a right old meal of it. The Bluebirds are 12th in the table and only 4 points outside the play-offs. Unfortunately, we're playing like a bunch of crabs right now. Just 1 win in our last 7 matches in all competitions has seen Harris criticised for his tactics. The hope for the fans coming into this game is that our record at home remains quite strong with just 1 loss in 12 home league matches this season.

Swansea rightly took all three points in the previous meeting between these two clubs earlier in the season. Steve Cooper's side are also not enduring the best of spells with the club in 6th place but having only won 1 of their last 3 league games. Just 2 defeats in 12 away league matches will leave their fans thinking they can get something from this game and I don't blame them. If you want a cheeky anytime scorer bet then not only did Andre Ayew look a handful in the last meeting but he's also scored 5 goals in his last 8 away league games for the Swans.

Yes, I hate to sound dour but I'm not hopeful heading into this one. We are playing terribly at the moment and with very little investment expected before the summer it looks like it'll be more of the same. I'm not convinced Harris is a good long term appointment but it seems like he'll do enough to consolidate our place in the middle of the table this season. How will he manage us for this game? I'd be amazed if we win this game but I'm naively and quietly optimistic we can sneak a draw in an awful game.

Draw @ 3.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.96 with Marathonbet