** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Europa League Predictions > Feb 20th & 21st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

FC Sevilla have been undefeated in their last 9 home matches. (Europa League)
Lazio have scored in each of their last 8 matches. (Europa League)
FC Sevilla have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute. (Europa League)
Lazio have scored in 83% of their away matches. (Europa League)
43% of FC Sevilla's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. (Europa League)

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Streaks for 20.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-02-2019-13495

Arsenal vs BATE Borisov

OK, so BATE Borisov threw us a curveball last week with their 1-0 win against Arsenal in the first leg of their Europa League last 32 clash. However, we return to the Emirates Stadium for this 5:55pm match-up on Thursday afternoon and I have a feeling we could see a huge backlash from the Gunners.

Arsenal looked lacklustre after a bright start against BATE. The combination of the terrible pitch and sub-zero weather conditions was never going to bring out the best in Unai Emery's men. I think many were still surprised to see them lose the game though. Still, it was only a narrow defeat and one from which they'll certainly feel they can bounce back.

BATE Borisov will be delighted with their first win over an English club in European competition. Igor Stasevich's free-kick was enough to give them an advantage to take into this game. The Belarus side have already beaten MOL Vidi and PAOK on the road this season in this competition so they shouldn't be written off.

I just think this is a game where Arsenal won't under-perform again. It'll be a better pitch, warmer weather, and a more supportive crowd. When this Gunners side get going they are a tough team to play against. BATE will come with one objective and that's to defend to the hilt. If Arsenal can score early then they can open the flood gates. I think it'll be close but Arsenal should win by a couple of goals.

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.76 with MarathonBet

First Goalscorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang @ 3.50 with BetVictor

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 and @CloughandTaylor, are you guys betting on these matches this week?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

36% of Frankfurt's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. (Europa League)
Shakhtar have been undefeated in their last 15 matches. (Europa League)
Salzburg have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute. (Europa League)
69% of Club Brugge's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total. (Europa League)
Arsenal have won their last 6 home matches. (Europa League)
36% of Celtic's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. (Europa League)
Dinamo Zagreb have won their last 6 matches. (Europa League)

You can find interesting 65 Football Betting Streaks for 21.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-02-2019-13498

Benfina is still in a better position, and it is coming from a win to win and even with great scores. Despite winning in the first match Galatasaray with 2-1, he will not sit on this result and can win today
SL BENFICA vs GALATASARAY @@ SL BENFICA, odds 1.70

Of the best matches last week Shakhtar - Eindracht Frankfurt, which ended with 2-2. Indeed, the Ukrainians had to score two goals with 10 players from the 11 '. Now rematch is in Germany and also everything seems possible. Difficult to see something different in Frankfurt, since the two teams are quite aggressive and combine their games with many goals. Absolutely reasonable choice is Over 2.5
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT vs FC SHAKHTAR DONETSK @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Dynamo Zagreb vs Plzen=gol(1.90) stake 7/10

Preview:
Dynamo Zagreb:
absent: Stojanovic (defender 10/0), Gavranovic (forward 15/5), Sunjic (midfielder 16/0).
Plzen:
absent: Krmencik(attacker 13/7), Hubnik(defender 19/0), Hejda(defender 10/0), Kolar(midfielder 2/0)

The first game ended with a score of 2-1 for Plzen. Qualifying is still open so I expect a macht open to any result with a lot of actions as a goal. So my final choice is goal.

Chelsea vs Malmo

The second Europa League last 32 second leg match I'm previewing is one that has the bookies seemingly suggesting it's a foregone conclusion but I'm actually not so sure. It's Chelsea entertaining Malmo at Stamford Bridge in an 8pm kick-off tonight but are the Blues really worth backing at such short odds?

Chelsea came away as 2-1 winners away in Sweden in the first leg of this tie but it was far from convincing. Goals from Ross Barkley and Olivier Giroud had appeared to settle early nerves for the London-based club but a reply from Anders Christiansen gave Maurizio Sarri's team an twitchy last 10 minutes.

Malmo haven't even started their season yet so they can take huge credit away from pushing Chelsea so close last week. It'll be interesting to see how Uwe Rosler approaches this second leg. The midweek FA Cup game showed that Sarri has lost the support of the home fans and that can lead to a toxic atmosphere. If Malmo can start the game well and rile the home supporters then it could be a rough night for Chelsea.

It's also likely that Sarri will rest a number of first team players ahead of their vital EFL Cup Final match this weekend. Sarri does come across as a stubborn and over-confident manager. I honestly think he feels the hard work is done and he'll rest players such as Eden Hazard, N'Golo Kante, and and Gonzalo Higuain ahead of that final. Not to mention that the Blues will also be without goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga with Pedro and Davide Zappacosta also doubts.

This has just got all the ingredients for a huge upset. I'm not sure Chelsea will lose but I certainly think backing Malmo to lose by 1 is worth it. I was tempted to take a bold punt and back Malmo as a double chance but I think they just lack the quality needed to beat the Blues on the night.

Malmo AH +1.75 @ 1.91 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 2.30 with Betway

2 hours ago, allthethings said:

After all the favorites crushed dogs in the early matches, I've taken Celta-Rennes X at 4.10. Mind you, Rennes will not advance with a draw...it would need to be 3-3 to get them to extra time.

Typical. Betis press and press and press for an equalizer, give up a third goal on the last kick of the match.