** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Championship Predictions > Apr 30th - May 5th

champratings.jpg

It's the final weekend of Championship action coming up. Most matters have now been finalised in the division so that could add more unpredictability to proceedings so it could be a chance to take advantage of some generous odds. Check out the odds and ratings attached then give us your predictions! :ok

Swansea are massive at 3.50, absolutely huge. They've won 6 of their last 7 at home and should have been 7 but for a last minute equaliser by Hull. Derby have won one of their last 5 and are priced purely on motivation, which I'll always take on.

If this was half way through the season and same stats, Swansea would be around 2.00 to win.

Swansea to beat Derby @ 3.50 Betfair 

Same scenario as above, purely priced on motivation which has been proven time and time again to be poor value.

Hull to beat Bristol City @ 3.00 Unibet

Despite one poor home game against Sheff Utd, Hull have one 4 of their last 6 at home and really finished the season well. Couldn't create that form away from home, but on their own pitch they are a force for anyone in this division.

Bristol City have long since bottled it and will likely miss out on the playoffs. Lost their last 2 away games and are winless in their last 4 games, losing 3.

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Championship Predictions > Apr 30th - May 5th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Millwall have drawn their last 3 home matches in Championship.
34% of Millwall’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Bristol City have scored in 81% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 27 Football Betting Streaks for 30.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-04-2019-14218

Millwall FC vs Bristol City

Millwall FC

Doubtful: Shaun Hutchinson (26/1 d, probably in), Jordan Archer (24/0 first goalkeeper, illness)

Out (injuries/other): Ben Thompson (13/4 m), Tom Bradshaw (10/0 f)

Suspended: -

Bristol City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Callum O'Dowda (31/4 m), Korey Smith (5/0 m), Frank Fielding (5/0 g)

Suspended: Antoine Semenyo (4/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Swansea City have been undefeated in their last 10 home matches in Championship.
Derby County have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Championship.
Swansea City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 01.05.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-05-2019-14223

I´m taking here two early bet´s... First is the Draw in Villa-Norwich Game. Norwich with Draw for sure 1st and also not so fresh in Head after Promotion last Week. So maybe Mixed-Team, but with Villa tough opponent with great Form, but they are 100% in 5th Place. So think for Play off´s there will be rested some important Players. So both would be happy with a Draw here.

Other bet is on Stoke. Sheffield also Promoted and thin they will have make also Party whole Week. Stoke with Nathan Jones, who said it will be a big Summer, will make question´s about neraly every Player if he is the right one for Stoke next Season. So i think they will be motivated or let me say more motivated then Sheffield. So i go here with the Home Win on Stoke.

Wigan vs Millwall

Well, @Neubs has covered two of the games I was prioritising and I agree with every point he makes so I'll change my approach and focus on a match between two sides that have avoided relegation to League One but remain at the wrong end of the Championship table with Wigan playing Millwall in a 12:30pm kick-off this Sunday at the DW Stadium.

Wigan were in an ominous position just a month ago. Just 1 defeat in their last 8 league games has helped Paul Cook's side pull away from the drop zone. The Latics are now in 18th place and more considered to be in a mid-table position than relegation-threatened.

Millwall are on a different run of form to their opponents this weekend. Neil Harris has witnessed his team manage just 1 win in their last 8 league games. The Lions have been able to just about stay up but if Rotherham had won one of their last 5 league games then it would have gone down to this final game of the season.

The home side in this game actually have quite an impressive home record considering their league position. Cook's side have only lost 4 of their league matches at the DW Stadium this season putting them 12th in the home form table. That puts them ahead of the likes of Blackburn, Middlesbrough, and Bristol City. In contrast, Millwall have a shambolic away record of just 3 wins from their 22 away league games this season.

There is hope for Millwall's fans here. In Wigan, they face a side that hasn't beaten them in the league since 12th March, 2005. That's a run of 7 league meetings without Wigan gaining a victory over Millwall. Still, I feel this is likely to change here with Millwall suffering low morale but also having a number of squad players facing uncertain futures with the club.

Wigan to Win @ 2.20 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.02 with RedZone

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian, what are you guys looking to bet on this weekend in these final Championship league games of the season?

I´m taking here two early bet´s... First is the Draw in Villa-Norwich Game. Norwich with Draw for sure 1st and also not so fresh in Head after Promotion last Week. So maybe Mixed-Team, but with Villa tough opponent with great Form, but they are 100% in 5th Place. So think for Play off´s there will be rested some important Players. So both would be happy with a Draw here.

Other bet is on Stoke. Sheffield also Promoted and thin they will have make also Party whole Week. Stoke with Nathan Jones, who said it will be a big Summer, will make question´s about neraly every Player if he is the right one for Stoke next Season. So i think they will be motivated or let me say more motivated then Sheffield. So i go here with the Home Win on Stoke.

Sheffield will still want to win the title though so could be risky.

Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR

The Championship still has the play-off matters to resolve heading into these final games but there is value outside of the important games. One of those is the encounter between mid-table Sheffield Wednesday and relegation survivors QPR in a 12:30pm kick-off at Hillsborough this lunch-time.

Sheffield Wednesday will hold a level of quiet optimism heading into next season. Steve Bruce has come in and really turned things around. This being without even bringing in any of his own players. The Owls are 10th in the table and for a brief period looked like they might gatecrash the play-offs. It is also just 2 league defeats in 17 since Bruce took over.

QPR fans might not have such a degree of hope heading into the 2019/20 campaign. The sacking of Steve McClaren saw John Eustace appointed as caretaker manager. The club has ended on a barren run of three consecutive league defeats and I'm afraid I can't see them taking anything from this game.

There is only one way I could see Rangers taking something here and that's if Bruce uses it as a last chance saloon for players he's undecided on keeping for next season. QPR need serious investment in their playing squad that I just can't see them getting. You look at the teams coming up in Barnsley, Luton, and one of the strong play-off contenders from League One and you get the impression QPR supporters are already preparing for the worst next season.

Sheffield Wednesday to Win @ 1.80 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.71 with Unibet

Rotherham vs Middlesbrough

My final preview of the regular Championship season focuses on the three-way battle for the final play-off position that is up for grabs. It's already relegated Rotherham versus play-off chasing Middlesbrough in a 12:30pm kick-off at the New York Stadium today.

Rotherham's season has ended in a disappointing relegation to League One. Paul Warne's side battled bravely but ultimately fell short. Their 22nd place finish is guaranteed so it's hard to tell what motivation they'll have for this game. I'm sure they'll feel they owe their fans a positive finish on home turf.

Middlesbrough are still fighting for the play-offs. Some might argue that Tony Pulis has under-achieved this season with many having expected them to contend for automatic promotion. To be fair, it was the awful run of six straight defeats during March and April that destroyed their hopes. The club is currently in 7th place 1 point behind 6th placed Derby and 1 point ahead of 8th placed Bristol City. All three sides in with a chance of reaching the play-offs on this final day.

The Millers have only won 1 of their last 13 meetings with Middlesbrough. However, Middlesbrough have failed to score in their last two meetings with Rotherham and Middlesbrough have also lost 5 of their last 8 away league games. This is far from a done deal for Middlesbrough but I think their motivation will be strong enough to get the win.

Middlesbrough to Win @ 1.77 with MarathonBet

Middlesbrough HT/FT @ 2.75 with BetVictor