** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Europa League Predictions > Nov 8th

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Rapid Vienna has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches.
Astana scored in last 4 home matches.
Anderlecht has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches.
Genk scored in last 23 matches.
Fenerbahce has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches.
Anderlecht scored in last 3 away matches.
Villarreal has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away matches.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 08.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-11-2018-12016

I dont even understand what you are posting,you said europa league prediction but you predicted nothing.not everyone would understand it the way you put it.like for example you can start using arsenal vs sporting cp under 1.5 or over 2.5 or other options that would be more understandable.

2 hours ago, Philosophy2 said:

I dont even understand what you are posting,you said europa league prediction but you predicted nothing.not everyone would understand it the way you put it.like for example you can start using arsenal vs sporting cp under 1.5 or over 2.5 or other options that would be more understandable.

If you've seen the previous threads, you'll see people put their predictions up as the games draw closer. We also encourage others to post up their predictions, so feel free to crack on and give us your predictions. :ok

BATE Borisov vs Chelsea

The Europa League returns on Thursday night with Belarus side BATE Borisov hosting group leaders Chelsea in a game that appears to already have been decided by the pundits. It kicks off at 5:55pm at the Borisov Arena but is it really a foregone conclusion?

BATE Borisov are currently propping up Group L but only on goal difference. They have 3 points which is just the same as MOL Vidi and PAOK so no matter what happens here they will still need to get results in those final two games if they wish to qualify for the last 32.

Chelsea have done what they have needed to do so far. Three wins from three matches has continued their unbeaten start to the season not including the FA Community Shield loss to Manchester City. A draw here should be enough to send them through to the next round of this competition with two group games remaining.

The Blues won the only previous meeting between these two when they hosted BATE Borisov at Stamford Bridge in a 3-1 win earlier this season. That result meant that BATE have now lost 4 of their 5 matches against English opposition in European competition. It is also now just 2 wins in their last 15 Europa League matches for the Belarus side.

If Maurizio Sarri's team win this game then they will make it 7 consecutive Europa League victories. That is a run that stretches back to a loss to Russian club Rubin Kazan back in 2013. It's an impressive record but the travelling out to Belarus for this tie will make this their toughest challenge yet.

Looking at the facts, Chelsea should win this but they won't steam roller BATE. These sort of games with the huge mileage involved for the away side always make it a tough match. The Blues may well come away with all three points here but it could be a laborious task.

BATE Borisov +2 @ 1.80 with SpreadEx

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, and @CloughandTaylor, what do you guys think are the bets to pick this week?

Racing Genk v Besiktas JK

Racing Genk: Screciu (0/0 m), Jackers (0/0 g), Seigers (1/0 d), Lucumi (7/0 d), Trossard (10/8 f, 2nd top scorer)

Besiktas JK: Gönül (11/1 d), Adriano (7/0 d), Hutchinson (6/0 m), Töre (2/0 m)

BATE Borisov v Chelsea FC

BATE Borisov: Mirko Ivanić (24/6 m, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Nemanja Milunović (5/0 d), Nikola Vasiljević (4/0 d), Slobodan Simović (2/0 m)

Chelsea FC: Marcos Alonso (11/1 d), David Luiz (11/0 d), Antonio Rudiger (11/1 d), Victor Moses (2/0 d), Cesc Fabregas (2/0 m), Marco van Ginkel (0/0 m), Alvaro Morata (10/5 f, 2nd top scorer)

Real Betis v AC Milan

(Real Betis head coach Quique Setién will probably make some changes in his squad.)

Real Betis: Francis Guerrero (8/0 m), Loren Morón (10/3 f)(both doubtful), Javi García (3/0 m)

AC Milan: Samu Castillejo (9/1 m, suspended), Higuaín (9/5 f, top scorer), Bonaventura (8/3 m), Calabria (8/1 d), Biglia (9/1 m), Caldara (0/0 d), Strinic (0/0 d)

Girondins Bordeaux v Zenit

Girondins Bordeaux: Sabaly (5/0 d, probably in), Bašić (3/0 m, cup-tied), Lewczuk (4/0 d), Mandanda (0/0 g)

Zenit: Zhirkov (0/0 m), Kokorin (3/0 f), Christian Noboa (4/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The Scots play virtually their ... turn to today's game, because if they do not win this time they will hardly reverse the situation. A fast pace is expected in the match and with a lot of luck we will see many goals
CELTIC GLASGOW vs RB LEIPZIG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

Without much stress both teams and this will help to see a good match in London. With the quality that the Goal / Goal distinguishes and fills well
ARSENAL FC vs SPORTING CP @@ Both team to score, odds 2.00

I do not think the difference between the two teams is what they showed in Tumba, I think PAOK has the quality to get a positive result. If he is serious today, he can go undefeated from Hungary
VIDI FC vs PAOK @@ +0 Ah PAOK, odds 1.65

Spartak Moscow vs Rangers

Group G will take another twist this week in the Europa League when Russian Premier League Spartak Moscow host SPL club Rangers in this pivotal 8pm clash at the Otkritie Arena. A win for either side would put them a huge step closer to the last 32 of this competition but a defeat could really put a spanner in the works of their qualification hopes.

Spartak Moscow aren't the European giant they once were. The days of dominating the domestic front and reaching semi-finals of major European competitions are long gone. However, they remain a tricky side to handle on their own patch. Raul Riancho's side sit bottom of this group but have only lost one of their three group games. A 3-3 draw against Villarreal has been their only result at home so far. Their two away matches have seen a 2-0 loss to Rapid Vienna and a 0-0 draw with Rangers.

Rangers are undoubtedly exceeding expectations in this competition. Manager Steve Gerrard's experience as a superb European performer has helped navigate them to the top of this group having drawn 2-2 away with Villarreal before defeating Rapid Vienna 3-1 at Ibrox and then drawing with Spartak Moscow 0-0 at home.

That record means that Rangers remain unbeaten in European competition so far. It might only be the start of November but due to their exhausting qualification process that totals up to 11 matches where they have won 5 and drawn 6. In those matches the Gers have scored 14 and conceded just 6. That includes keeping 6 clean sheets.

Other facts don't read well for Spartak Moscow fans. Their club have failed to win a single European game during the 2018/19 season. Their early elimination from the Champions League against PAOK condemned them to the Europa League and that competition has failed to bring a win. Spartak have also failed to beat Scottish opposition in Europe with a record of 3 draws and 2 losses.

I was initially thinking this could be the game where Spartak Moscow fans have something to cheer about. The travel and time of year ensures this is one of the tough European away days but I actually think Gerrard will have his Rangers players ready for this. I was beginning to edge to a surprise Rangers win but I think these two sides will cancel each other out again just as they did in their previous meeting.

Draw @ 3.50 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.83 with SportingBet

UEFA Europa league predictions
Bayer Leverkusen - FC Zurich
1(1.30) :ok3-0 FT Over(2.5) 1.45

Ludogorets 1945 Razgrad - AEK Larnaca FC
1(1.60) 2-0 FT:@

Rosenborg BK - FC Salzburg
2(1.50) :ok0-3 FT Over(2.5) 1.60:ok

Celtic - RB Leipzig
2(1.98) :@0-3 FT Over(2.5) 1.73:ok

Arsenal - Sporting CP
1(1.30) :@3-0 FT Over(2.5) 1.62:@

FC BATE Borisov - Chelsea
2(1.35) :ok0-3 FT Over(2.5) 1.72

Real Betis - Milan
1(2.17) 2-0 FT:@

FC Spartak Moscow - Rangers
1(2.15) :ok2-0 FT

SK Rapid Vienna - Villarreal
2(1.70) :@1-3 FT Over(2.5)1.70:@

FC Astana - FK Jablonec
1(1.88) :ok2-0 FT

Akhisar Bld Spor - Sevilla
2 (1.25) :ok0-3 FT Over(2.5) 1.40:ok

GNK Dinamo Zagreb - FC Spartak Trnarva
1 (1.23) :ok3-0 FT Over(2.5) 1.70:ok

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

Zenit coach Semak has clearly stated more than once that the team's priority this season is the domestic league. He will again rotate the squad especially because of the upcoming all-important clash at CSKA this coming Sunday. Star players Dzyuba and Ivanovic didn't travel to France while star striker Kokorin is in jail awaiting trial on assault charges. Expect a weakened Zenit squad again as in the previous away fixtures in Europe this season, of which the team has 1 draw and 2 defeats, with 0 wins.

Bordeaux lost their best and most creative player Malcom before this season. While lacking creativity, they are still a very organized team though, which looked very decent in the reverse fixture here in St.Petersburg, and probably didn't deserve to lose. I think the French have good chances of winning tonight but I prefer the cautious option here, Bordeaux DNB priced at around 1.70.

Home Win+BTTS+Over 2.5- all odds at 1X Bet

1) Krasnodah vs Standard Liege
   Home win @1.64,Btts @1.66, Over @1.64 (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.72)

2) Dynamo Kiev Vs Rennes
   Home win @2.00,Btts @1.96, Over @2.13 (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.00)

3) Bayer Leverkussen Vs FC Zurich
   Home win @1.35,Btts @1.75, Over @1.44 (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.28)

4) Bordeaux Vs Zenit St. Petersberg
   Home win @ 2.46,Btts @1.82, Over @2.13 (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.48)

for approval LOL

Vorskla Poltava - Qarabag 1 - odds 2.75 with bet365

I've placed a bet on the home win. Vorskla already won at Qarabag, even though they played defensively and Qarabag created more chances (but shots on goal were 1 each). Admittedly, Vorskla were lucky to win as Qarabag's goalie should have saved that goal. So that away win might be a bit misleading - and that explains the great odds for the home win.

Vorskla are in a decent form in their home league, they lost badly at Arsenal (no shame in that), played decently against Sporting at home (leading 1:0 until the 90-th minute and then conceded 2 goals). I am hoping they will perform even better with home advantage today.

Qarabag are not getting results, struggling in Europa League but also in their home league. Plus their away record in Europe is poor (8 losses in 9 matches). They have lost all hope to qualify from the EL groups (after 3 losses in their first 3 matches). So not a lot of extra motivation (but I am sure they would love to beat Vorskla today).

So, the home win is not a certainty but for me it's a good value at these odds.

I am also expecting few goals.

I have a feeling that Bayer Leverkusen have underestimated their opponents Zurich, even though they got beaten 2 weeks ago. They are not starting their best attacking players while Zurich are staring their best players. So I will take Zurich +1.5 at odds around 1.9... expecting Zurich to stay level (or take the lead) until half-time. At half-time I will think about hedging the bet, since Leverkusen do have the options to turn this game around with substitutions in the second half. But even a 1-goal home win would work well for my bet!

14 hours ago, swasya said:

Home Win+BTTS+Over 2.5- all odds at 1X Bet

Home win @1.64,Btts @1.66, Over @1.64 (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.72)

2) Dynamo Kiev Vs Rennes
   Home win @2.00,Btts @1.96, Over @2.13 (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.00)

Home win @1.35,Btts @1.75, Over @1.44 (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.28)

Home win @ 2.46,Btts @1.82, Over @2.13 (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.48)

for approval LOL

Home win @1.64,Bttsimage.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png @1.66image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png, Over @1.64image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.72):ok

2) Dynamo Kiev Vs Rennes
   Home win @2.00image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png,Btts @1.96image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png, Over @2.13image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.00):ok

Home win @1.3image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png5,Btts @1.75image.png.e40d6fea9477024e64b4af91d431ef28.png, Over @1.44image.png.e40d6fea9477024e64b4af91d431ef28.png (Win 1 $ btts @ 2.28)   

Home win @ 2.46image.png.e40d6fea9477024e64b4af91d431ef28.png,Btts @1.82image.png.f821d796ae4175a712d8cc2e966cb4a0.png, Over @2.13image.png.e40d6fea9477024e64b4af91d431ef28.png (Win 1 $ btts @ 4.48)image.png.e40d6fea9477024e64b4af91d431ef28.png