** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Europa League Predictions > Sep 20th

• 3 weeks later...

RB Leipzig to beat RB Salzburg at 1.86 betfair

One of the most controversial game in Europe League. Both teams have the same sponsor/ownership and will play in the same group. To start with, Leipzig are the better team in terms of quality. The Germans started unconvincing in the Bundesliga with some bad performances with a heavy loss from Dortmund and a draw with Fortuna Dusseldorf. However, they were able to achieve a difficult home win with 3-2 against Hannover. To continue with, Leizpig achieved 7 consecutive wins in Austria and have no real competition in the local league. The Austrians had a golden chance to play in the CL after leading 2-0 in Salzburg against Crvena Zvezda (Red Star). They failed at the end with a 2-2 draw. Before the game on Thursday, the Austrians have problems in attack with both Prevljak and Dakan both missing the game. In my opinion the Germans are by far the better side. In addition, if we look for conspiracy theories, a draw in this game can be suicidal for both teams as the goal should be RB Salzburg and RB Leipzig to go out of the group.

Fingers crossed :hope 

RSC Anderlecht tb. Trnava at 1.75 Marathonbet

I think the gap in quality between those two teams is too big. Anderlecht have 1 point out of their last 3 matches, but their performance at Genk (best team of the league this moment) was okay. They missed 2 huge chances in the 2nd half. They will try to attack but still are vulnerable at the back where they had quite some missings the last weeks. About Spartak Trnava I can't say a lot, but if I take a look at their players, I think Anderlecht can only be satisfied with a win here. Also over 2.5 has to be considered.

About the other Belgian teams I can say that the odds are quite right as I expect a win from Genk and a loss from Standard. I don't know if Malmö is an attacking team, but if they are this match can quite easy go over 2.5 goals.

PAOK vs Chelsea

The first group games of the 2018/19 Europa League are finally here! Premier League side Chelsea will be hoping to continue their superb domestic league form when they travel to Greece to play PAOK in a 5:55pm kick-off tomorrow night at the Toumba Stadium.

PAOK have had an adventurous European journey so far. It started in the Champions League qualification stages with wins over Basel and Spartak Moscow before a loss to Benfica at the final hurdle. That saw them drop down into the Europa League and drawn in a group with BATE Borisov, MOL Vidi, and their opponents here Chelsea.

A promising start in the league has only added to their enjoyment in these early days of the season. Three wins on the bounce against Asteras Tripolis, Panionios, and OFI  to start their Greek Super League campaign has seen them move onto 7 points. You may remember last season they were handed a 2 point deduction to start this season after their owner invaded the pitch with a gun in their game against AEK Athens. Drama!

Chelsea have experienced a similar encouraging start to their season. 5 wins from their first 5 league matches has seen them move to the top of the Premier League on goal difference ahead of Liverpool. Their victories against Huddersfield, Arsenal, Newcastle, Bournemouth, and Cardiff might have been expected but the manner in how they've won under new head coach Maurizio Sarri has been exemplary.

It is because of this start to the season that I think they will get the win here. Unless Sarri decides to field a completely different side to that of the league then they should control the game from start to finish. The Blues are set to be without Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Cesc Fabregas, Emerson, and Mateo Kovacic so Sarri could well be forced to play a mainly first team line-up anyway.

Razvan Lucescu will have to pick his side without right back Leo Matos who is suspended after getting sent off against Benfica. That slight alteration to the back-line could be a sticking point. I'm not expecting this to be an easy win for Chelsea but it will certainly be a game they will demand to win.

My initial feeling is this will be a hard fought 1-0 or 2-1 win for the Blues. PAOK showed against Basel and Spartak Moscow how tricky they can be at home. However, they also showed how vulnerable they can be to far superior opposition on their home turf against Benfica. Tomorrow could be a repeat.

Chelsea to Win @ 1.85 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.93 with Matchbook

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you all looking to place in these matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Astana has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in all competitions.
Dynamo Kyiv has under 2.5 goals in their last 8 home games in all competitions.
Marseille has over 2.5 goals in their last 9 games in all competitions.
Eintracht Frankfurt scored in last 4 away games in all competitions.
Villarreal allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in all competitions.
Rangers allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in all competitions.
Apollon Limassol lost their last 7 away games in all competitions.
Lazio scored in last 6 home games in all competitions.
Spartak Moscow has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in all competitions.
Rapid Vienna allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 5 home games in all competitions.
Videoton scored in last 5 games in all competitions.
Chelsea won their last 5 games in all competitions.

You can find interesting 82 Football Betting Streaks for 20.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-09-2018-11315

6 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

PAOK vs Chelsea

The first group games of the 2018/19 Europa League are finally here! Premier League side Chelsea will be hoping to continue their superb domestic league form when they travel to Greece to play PAOK in a 5:55pm kick-off tomorrow night at the Toumba Stadium.

PAOK have had an adventurous European journey so far. It started in the Champions League qualification stages with wins over Basel and Spartak Moscow before a loss to Benfica at the final hurdle. That saw them drop down into the Europa League and drawn in a group with BATE Borisov, MOL Vidi, and their opponents here Chelsea.

A promising start in the league has only added to their enjoyment in these early days of the season. Three wins on the bounce against Asteras Tripolis, Panionios, and OFI  to start their Greek Super League campaign has seen them move onto 7 points. You may remember last season they were handed a 2 point deduction to start this season after their owner invaded the pitch with a gun in their game against AEK Athens. Drama!

Chelsea have experienced a similar encouraging start to their season. 5 wins from their first 5 league matches has seen them move to the top of the Premier League on goal difference ahead of Liverpool. Their victories against Huddersfield, Arsenal, Newcastle, Bournemouth, and Cardiff might have been expected but the manner in how they've won under new head coach Maurizio Sarri has been exemplary.

It is because of this start to the season that I think they will get the win here. Unless Sarri decides to field a completely different side to that of the league then they should control the game from start to finish. The Blues are set to be without Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Cesc Fabregas, Emerson, and Mateo Kovacic so Sarri could well be forced to play a mainly first team line-up anyway.

Razvan Lucescu will have to pick his side without right back Leo Matos who is suspended after getting sent off against Benfica. That slight alteration to the back-line could be a sticking point. I'm not expecting this to be an easy win for Chelsea but it will certainly be a game they will demand to win.

My initial feeling is this will be a hard fought 1-0 or 2-1 win for the Blues. PAOK showed against Basel and Spartak Moscow how tricky they can be at home. However, they also showed how vulnerable they can be to far superior opposition on their home turf against Benfica. Tomorrow could be a repeat.

Chelsea to Win @ 1.85 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.93 with Matchbook

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you all looking to place in these matches?

Chelsea squad for tomorrow :

Chelsea squad: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Willy Caballero, Marcin Bulka, Toni Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Cesc Fabregas, Jorginho, N'Golo Kante, Ross Barkley, Pedro, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Victor Moses, Olivier Giroud, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Davide Zappacosta, Willian, Gary Cahill, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta, Alvaro Morata, Ethan Ampadu.

Hazard has not been included in the squad.

Spartak Trnava v Anderlecht

Spartak Trnava: Sloboda (5/1 m, doubtful), Greššák (3/0 m), Tchanturishvili (2/0 m)

Anderlecht: Bakkali (3/0 m, doubtful), Saelemaekers (7/0 m, suspended), Lawrence (1/0 d), Cobbaut (3/0 d), Mohammed (1/0 f)

FC København v Zenit

FC København: Michael Lüftner (1/0 d), Jonas Wind (0/0 m)

Zenit: Emanuel Mammana (0/0 d), Christian Noboa (4/0 m), Yuri Zhirkov (0/0 m), Aleksandr Kokorin (0/0 f)

Racing Genk v Malmö FF

Racing Genk: Edon Zhegrova (3/1 f), Zinho Gano (5/0 f)

Malmö FF: Carlos Strandberg (15/6 f), Guillermo Molins (0/0 m), Fredrik Andersson (4/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

"Reds" will try to take advantage of the "Georgios Karaiskakis" and will have their chances in the match, but it is difficult to keep the dangerous Spanish team without goals. It is likely that both teams will score
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs REAL BETIS @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

The two teams easily score and accept the goal, I expect an open game with goals and actions, I expect big score
RB LEIPZIG vs FC SALZBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

9 hours ago, mrbluejay said:

Chelsea squad for tomorrow :

Chelsea squad: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Willy Caballero, Marcin Bulka, Toni Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Cesc Fabregas, Jorginho, N'Golo Kante, Ross Barkley, Pedro, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Victor Moses, Olivier Giroud, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Davide Zappacosta, Willian, Gary Cahill, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta, Alvaro Morata, Ethan Ampadu.

Hazard has not been included in the squad.

Well, that could make it more difficult... or it could put a spanner in PAOK's game plan that would certainly have picked out Hazard as a prime threat. A chance for others to step into the breach. Hopefully, Ethan Ampadu will play. Bloody love that lad!

Arsenal vs Vorskla

For the second preview of this opening round of Europa League group stage matches I thought I would cover the interesting clash between Premier League side Arsenal and Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava in an 8pm kick-off taking place at the Emirates Stadium tonight.

Arsenal have started a new era under former Sevilla and PSG head coach Unai Emery. It is very much a work-in-progress and Emery has perhaps taken some harsh criticism already. It's 3 wins from their first 5 league matches after starting the season with back-to-back defeats against title contenders Manchester City and Chelsea. Arguably, they should have won that game against the Blues as well.

It now feels like Emery is starting to get a feel for the strengths and weaknesses of this Gunners side. He's managed to do what Arsene Wenger struggled to do and that's get Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang playing well together. The defence is still an issue but it will be a long-term project for the Spanish gaffer.

Vorskla are a relatively unknown quantity coming into this competition. It is only their second venture into the Europa League. The last campaign came in 2011/12 when they failed to win a group game. Their domestic campaign has endured an indifferent start with 4 wins and 4 losses. This has seen them reach 5th in the Ukrainian Premier League table. Worryingly, they are already 9 points off the top of the league and just 3 points clear of being sucked into the relegation round placings.

I'm confident that Arsenal can secure a solid victory here. There's nothing in Vorskla's performances this season that have suggested they may be a tricky team to face when travelling to their opponents. The Gunners are improving with every game under Emery. Backing the goals could be the option here. Arsenal's slack defence but attacking prowess has seen their last four matches boast at least 4 goals. The same goes for Vorskla who have seen four goals or more scored in their last 7 Europa League matches.

Arsenal -2 @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.10 with Betfair

Traveling...taking my son to university...so have little time. If you saw my CL post, I went 2-2 for plus 4.8u...got draws with Red Star and Hoffenheim, missed with Monaco and Loko M. Guessed right to avoid YB and Brugge.

Anyway, the story is much the same with away dogs in the first round of EL, though draws are not as clearly marked. Tendency to get some outright wins in places. At current odds, the clearest draws are Eintracht Frankfurt and Jablonec, then Zurich, but I wouldn’t rule out an away win there. Astana and Malmo are borderline, with draws more likely but outright wins possible. Of course all losses are possible too.

Home dogs are not a play in round 1.

MOL Vidi - BATE

Vidi Stadium will be build new, so they played Euro Games at the Puskas Stadium, but for today they have to played in Budapest - in Staidum of Ferencvaros. So blow for me here. Also bad Results and bad Form from Vidi Players - Rooster is in my Opinion to old - so they are not fresh enough. Also there best Striker Lazovic retired from now and so there will be missing his best Player. Also Huszti are missing.

For me Value def. on BATE Side.

BATE AHC0 @ 2.00 5/10 bet365

4 hours ago, Neubs said:

MOL Vidi - BATE

Vidi Stadium will be build new, so they played Euro Games at the Puskas Stadium, but for today they have to played in Budapest - in Staidum of Ferencvaros. So blow for me here. Also bad Results and bad Form from Vidi Players - Rooster is in my Opinion to old - so they are not fresh enough. Also there best Striker Lazovic retired from now and so there will be missing his best Player. Also Huszti are missing.

For me Value def. on BATE Side.

BATE AHC0 @ 2.00 5/10 >bet365

FT 0:2 :cheers