Premier League Predictions > May 13th

Crystal Palace vs West Brom

The final weekend of the Premier League is here and it's a bit of a low key affair with almost every major issue already decided. I was hoping that West Brom would come into this 3pm kick-off on Sunday against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park with something to play for. Sadly, it is not to be.

The Eagles are in 11th place and in a fine run of form with no defeats in their last 5 league games. It seems unbelievable that after failing to register a single goal in their opening 7 matches of the campaign that they would finish comfortably mid-table at the end of the season.

The Baggies will not end the season as happily. Sacking Tony Pulis and replacing him with Alan Pardew proved to be the undoing of the club. Darren Moore has done his best to keep them up with 3 wins and 2 draws from their last 5 league games but Southampton's win over Swansea in mid-week sealed their fate.

One of the main questions to answer here is how West Brom will react to that relegation.  The never-say-die attitude under Moore can be attributed to their desperate efforts to stay up. Will that effort remain now they are officially down? Personally, I think they fight for Moore not just their own status in the top flight. I believe he's the man to take them back up and I'm fully expecting him to demand another performance from his players here. It'll be tough against an in-form Palace side but I don't think West Brom will be resoundingly beaten here. At best, I think Palace will squeak a narrow win.

West Brom AH +1 @ 1.67 with 188Bet

BTTS @ 1.75 with Betfair

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @jamiedavies02, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Dave1X2, and @AndreBR, what do you guys think ahead of this final weekend of games? Wary of teams playing youngsters or experimenting with formations?

Huddersfield v Arsenal

Huddersfield: Elias Kachunga (19/1 f), Danny Williams (20/0 m), Michael Hefele (2/0 d)

Arsenal: Konstantinos Mavropanos (3/0 d, suspended), Mesut Özil (26/4 m), Laurent Koscielny (25/2 d, captain), Mohamed Elneny (13/0 m), Santi Cazorla (0/0 m)

Liverpool FC v Brighton

Liverpool FC: Sadio Mané (28/10 f), Adam Lallana (11/0 m)(both doubtful), Joe Gomez (23/0 d), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (32/3 m), Emre Can (26/3 m), Joel Matip (25/1 d)

Brighton: Steve Sidwell (0/0 m), Isaiah Brown (13/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Swansea vs Stoke

If you're looking for a good time this weekend then you might want to steer well clear of the Liberty Stadium where an all-but-relegated Swansea will host an already-relegated Stoke in a 3pm kick-off tomorrow afternoon. The fact that a fan protest against the Swansea board is also set to be organised is certain to make it a very sour day indeed.

Swansea need a miracle to save their Premier League status. Not only do they need to beat Stoke here but they also need Manchester City to defeat Southampton and for a 9 goal swing to take place. It's not impossible but it is highly unlikely. It seems right now that this Swansea side couldn't beat a drum.

Stoke come into this game probably a bit more used to their fate than Swansea. They've had more time to get used to the fact they are playing Championship football next season and it also appears that they have a more united front than the Swans. Yes, there is some discontent regarding how they ended up in this predicament but the majority of players accept the blame for their position and there seems to be a unity with the manager.

I am struggling to see past a draw here. How can the Swansea players motivate themselves to get the win when they know it's almost certain they'll be going down and the manager isn't even going to be there next season? In fact, how many of these Swansea players will remain next season? Wilfriend Bony? Tammy Abraham? The Ayew Brothers? Alfie Mawson? Surely, they'll all be gone?

This is a game where 0-0 feels like the obvious option but due to the fragile defences it might see goals but not many. Neither team are exactly prolific in front of goal and they really don't have much to play for now except pride. Based on their season performances I'm not even sure either side gives two hoots about pride.

Draw @ 3.80 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.10 with Betfair

Tottenham vs Leicester

Things are becoming a little bit disconcerting at the King Power Stadium so I felt it was a good chance to find some value with this match between Tottenham and Leicester at Wembley this Sunday afternoon at 3pm. Will it give us further evidence that things are not all OK with the Foxes?

Claude Puel's side were without a win in five league games before the 3-1 win against a 10 man Arsenal side in midweek. Speculation is rife that players want to leave, the manager is not entirely backed by the board, and the fans are showing a level of unrest at recent performances. Was midweek proof that the rot has been stopped? Or was it just papering over the cracks?

Mauricio Pochettino's team will be in full party mood after Spurs confirmed their place in the 2018/19 Champions League. It's the exact way they wanted to begin life in their new stadium next season. It means Wembley will have a carnival atmosphere tomorrow and I fully expect the players to buzz off the excited crowd.

This has not been a poor season for Leicester. 9th place is a respectable finish and something they could only have dreamed of in 2015. Times have changed and it's amazing what a freak title win can do for expectations. The Foxes have only won 5 of their 18 away games this season so I'm sure their fans will be travelling to Wembley with little anticipation of taking all three points but they will want a performance. I just don't think they'll get it.

Tottenham have a decent home record of 12 wins, 4 draws, and 2 losses from their 18 matches at Wembley this season. I think they will expand on that with a win here. It could be a comfortable victory too if they start purring early doors and end the season on a high.

Tottenham -1 @ 1.83 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.44 with SunBets

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Tottenham have scored in each of their last 15 home matches in Premier League.
31% of Tottenham's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Swansea City conceded at least one goal in each of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 131 Football Betting Streaks for 13.05.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-05-2018-9512

Im with Stevie on the Spurs,    Spurs/Pool double today on the caps for me, I believe both will win well. Spurs will keep pushing for Harry, especially if he can score 1st half, strongly fancy Pool to warm up for final with a big win. Cant see Brighton or Leics being too bothered  , I expect 3-0, 4-1 or so each game