** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UK Football Predictions > Oct 10th - 15th

champratings.jpg

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the UK football fixtures coming up. I've included the solitary EFL Trophy match that's scheduled for tomorrow. The rest of the fixtures are coming up this weekend. Plenty of time to consider your options but always interested to hear your tips from the very start.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

i'm really expecting some of the shit teams to start playing better and start getting some victories. for example i think birmingham, sunderland, bolton are well overdue a good result. two week break usually benefits struggling teams and they come back with vigor and renewed sense of hope so are we going to see couple of upsets? i am willing to bet on some of them.

in lower leagues it's high time northampton, plymouth, chesterfield, port vale to grit their teeth and shows some fighting spirit and start getting better results. i love the underdogs but lately when i gave them benefit of doubt they have let me down and i've lost money. it time they start repaying some of the faith.

i'm still analysing these leagues and hopefully i can pick a few decent bets before weekend.

Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Birmingham City: Jota Peleteiro (2/0 m), Che Adams (4/0 m), Jason Lowe (3/0 m), Emilio Nsue (10/0 m)(all doubtful), Carl Jenkinson (1/0 d), David Stockdale (8/0 first goalkeeper)

Cardiff City: Aron Gunnarsson (9/0 m), Bruno Manga (7/0 d), Neil Etheridge (11/0 first goalkeeper)(all doubtful), Jazz Richards (4/0 d), Callum Paterson (0/0 d), Kadeem Harris (0/0 m), Lee Camp (0/0 g), Rhys Healey (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i have to go on birmingham tonight. cardiff are hanging on the by a thread and their form is bound to slip especially in this away game. they even failed to score at home against derby last time. if that's not a hint then i don't know what is. the motivation is with birmingham and i think a reaction to heavy 6-1 defeat will be fresh in their minds. i just can't see birmingham not picking up at least a point tonight. calling it 1-0 to hosts

12 hours ago, sajtion said:

i have to go on birmingham tonight. cardiff are hanging on the by a thread and their form is bound to slip especially in this away game. they even failed to score at home against derby last time. if that's not a hint then i don't know what is. the motivation is with birmingham and i think a reaction to heavy 6-1 defeat will be fresh in their minds. i just can't see birmingham not picking up at least a point tonight. calling it 1-0 to hosts

Wow nice prediction! :cheers

Preston and even Bolton seem a touch of value to me. Nothing massively stands out so I think it's a no bet in the Championship this week. Hopefully see Wolves take advantage of Cardiffs slip up but got a feeling a draw is on the cards.

Brentford - Millwall

Millwall are the surprise of the championship for me so far. They are playing good football and have only lost once in the last 5 games against som decent opposition. That is far better than expected but can they continue after the long break or will this be the turning point?

Brentford has had a tough couple of matches as well and played a lot of draws. This will be a tight game and I will try Millwall +0,5 (2.05) I think both teams will score as well.

Today's selections (notll UK)

SHANGHAI SIPG TO WIN & over 3.5 goals (Just finished whilst I was typing 3-3!, Results kill me, need to stick to goals only!)

BRENTFORD V MILWAALL - BTTS & O2.5

BRISTOL ROVERS V MKD - BTTS & O2.5

CELTIC V DUNDEE - Most goals in second half 1.9 (Think it will open up in 2nd half)

£5 returns £79

Have them all as singles as well

QPR are 11/5 up at Sunderland, ok, QPR haven't won in 5 but Sunderland are utter garbage and there has to be something in that 11/5 to take a chance on?

It looks slim pickings this week though lads, Bradford are 6/5 at Bury, think they'll win that and Fulham are evs at home to Preston. Cheltenham are 6/4 at the useless Port Vale, only Luton can match Cheltenham's point haul over the last 5 games.

Low stakes on QPR 11/5, Bradford 6/5, Fulham evs and Cheltenham 6/4 pays 34's.

There's value in the other leagues, lads, Barcelona 2.2 to score first at Atletico, Marseille tomorrow are evens! Insane they're playing shitty Stuttgart.

Also I fancy Over 2.5 in Man City, Sheffield United and possible Sheffield Wednesday's matches.

Got some nice bankers too - Arsenal and Chelsea comes in 2.2, if you're not the nervous type...