** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Nov 29th - Dec 2nd

Swansea City vs Fulham FC

Swansea City

Doubtful: Mike Van Der Hoorn (18/1 d), Nathan Dyer (8/1 m), Wayne Routledge (7/1 m), Aldo Kalulu (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Jordon Garrick (4/0 f), Joe Rodon (13/0 d)

Suspended: -

Fulham FC

Doubtful: Harrison Reed (13/0 m), Aboubakar Kamara (10/2 f), Bobby Reid (16/1 m), Maxime Le Marchand (8/0 d), Harry Arter (10/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Swansea vs Fulham

The Championship action is at its brutal best this weekend. Having just recovered from a high-octane midweek set of matches there is a big game at the promotion end of the table when Swansea face Fulham in a 7:45pm kick-off this Friday night at the Liberty Stadium. Both of these teams will undoubtedly be fancying their chances of going up to the Premier League this season but will either side strike a blow against their rivals chances here?

Swansea are still in my bad books after that South Wales derby match but we'll skip over that! :lol :@ The Swans have failed to win in three league games now in a drop of form that has seen them fall to 6th in the table and 9 points off the top of the division. Steve Cooper is ensuring his team are still tough to beat with just 1 loss in their last 5 league games but the 1-0 defeat at home to Millwall in their last match on home territory was a huge disappointment. That result makes it just 1 win in their last 6 matches at the Liberty Stadium.

Fulham are starting to build a bit of momentum now. I've been openly critical on here about how the media has piled unjust praise on Scott Parker's team this season but over the past few games they are looking like a team that deserve credit in the way they play. Three wins on the bounce in the league has shown they are getting that winning habit. That said, they've played three sides that haven't been in the best of form in Birmingham, QPR, and Derby. The Cottagers don't have the best away form either with just 3 wins from their 8 away games but with just 1 defeat in their last 7 away league games they're proving difficult to beat on their travels.

This game has a draw no bet sticking out for me. Swansea just can't quite find that cutting edge at home and even though Fulham are looking like a dangerous side right now I feel on the road they are still struggling to get the wins against the more competent sides in the division. I was tempted to back Fulham to sneak a win outright but I'm just worried they're still yet to show me that clinical side against the higher-placed teams on the road. So I'll put a draw no bet down to be safe.

Fulham Draw No Bet @ 1.78 with BetVictor

Anytime Scorer: Aleksandar Mitrovic @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, and @the bastardian.

Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff

It only seems like earlier this week I was being bored to death by another laborious display by the team I support. Wait a minute, it was! After the dull fest that was the victory over Stoke on Tuesday night, my Cardiff side travel to Nottingham Forest for this 3pm GMT kick-off at the City Ground. I was scheduled to be attending this game but circumstances have now dictated I am unable to make it. That might be a blessing in disguise!

Nottingham Forest fans must be delighted with how their season is going under head coach Sabri Lamouchi. The Frenchman has come in and turned the Tricky Trees into genuine automatic promotion contenders. The club are in 4th place in the table but only 5 points behind the automatic promotion spots with a game in hand on their rivals. A run of 4 league games unbeaten has given them some momentum heading into this game. It has been their away form with just 1 defeat on the road that has formed the basis of their rise up the table but they are solid enough at home having only lost 2 of their 7 home games in the league.

Cardiff are unbeaten under new manager Neil Harris. OK, so that's only been an away draw with Charlton and a home win over Stoke but those results don't tell the whole story. The team is playing with a bit more urgency under Harris and he's exposed our lack of fitness. Curtis Nelson coming into the team to replace Sean Morrison and Gary Madine being utilised more effectively has helped. We still look very one dimensional though. It was pleasing that we came from two goals down against Charlton and Stoke look a lot more tricky under Michael O'Neill. I'm quietly optimistic now about Harris but this will be a tough game.

The head-to-head record for this game is painful reading for Forest fans. Cardiff are unbeaten in their last 9 league games with Forest and that includes 8 wins. I do think this a switch on recent seasons though. Forest are a lot more organised and settled now. Cardiff are in transition and a match like this will expose any weaknesses that remain. I'd be amazed if we grabbed a point here so I have to back the home win as much as it pains me. As I said, our fitness is shocking and we looked tired as the game on Tuesday wore on. I think that will cost us here.

Nottingham Forest to Win @ 2.30

Nottingham Forest HT/FT @ 3.90 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Derby have won their last 5 home matches in Championship.
Barnsley have failed to win their last 16 matches in Championship.
Blackburn have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Luton’s last 7 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 30.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-11-2019-16705

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Preston conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.
West Bromwich have won their last 4 matches in Championship.
Preston have been undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Championship.
West Bromwich have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2019-16751

Preston vs West Brom

It's a little bit quiet in this section this week. Too many of you scorned by the cruel mistress of the Championship? The action continues into Monday night this week when Preston will look to maintain their strong home record against automatic promotion contenders West Brom in a  7:45pm GMT kick-off at Deepdale. Are the bookies wrong to back an away win?

Preston are looking like potential play-off contenders this season under Alex Neil. North End have built their season around a resilient spell of home performances. It's now 7 wins and 2 draws from their 9 home matches in the league so far. Unfortunately, just 2 wins from their 9 away matches is preventing them from being placed higher than their 6th position in the league table.

West Brom controversially appointed Slaven Bilic at the start of the season but the gamble appears to be paying off. The Baggies are currently in 2nd in the table and 1 point behind league leaders Leeds with a game in hand. The club could move 7 points clear of 3rd placed Fulham with a win here so there is a real incentive to build on their 8 game unbeaten in the league which includes winning their last four league games in a row. Just 1 defeat on the road in the league also makes them one of the most dangerous travelling sides in the Championship.

This is a mouth-watering clash between the best home side in the division and one of the best away sides in the table. West Brom have won the last three encounters between these two sides with each of those games seeing over 4.5 goals scored. Preston have failed to score in their last two games so that could impact on their confidence in front of goal. I'm expecting both teams to score but I think this will end in a draw.

Draw @ 3.64 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.65 with SportNation

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Preston vs West Brom

It's a little bit quiet in this section this week. Too many of you scorned by the cruel mistress of the Championship? The action continues into Monday night this week when Preston will look to maintain their strong home record against automatic promotion contenders West Brom in a  7:45pm GMT kick-off at Deepdale. Are the bookies wrong to back an away win?

Preston are looking like potential play-off contenders this season under Alex Neil. North End have built their season around a resilient spell of home performances. It's now 7 wins and 2 draws from their 9 home matches in the league so far. Unfortunately, just 2 wins from their 9 away matches is preventing them from being placed higher than their 6th position in the league table.

West Brom controversially appointed Slaven Bilic at the start of the season but the gamble appears to be paying off. The Baggies are currently in 2nd in the table and 1 point behind league leaders Leeds with a game in hand. The club could move 7 points clear of 3rd placed Fulham with a win here so there is a real incentive to build on their 8 game unbeaten in the league which includes winning their last four league games in a row. Just 1 defeat on the road in the league also makes them one of the most dangerous travelling sides in the Championship.

This is a mouth-watering clash between the best home side in the division and one of the best away sides in the table. West Brom have won the last three encounters between these two sides with each of those games seeing over 4.5 goals scored. Preston have failed to score in their last two games so that could impact on their confidence in front of goal. I'm expecting both teams to score but I think this will end in a draw.

Draw @ 3.64 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.65 with SportNation

alex neil was moaning about missing players after they were hammered by hull-don't know if this is still the case