Championship Predictions > Oct 22nd & 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

West Brom have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 home matches in Championship.
Preston have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 home matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 89% of QPR’s last 9 games in Championship.
West Brom are undefeated in their last 12 home matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Reading’s last 5 away games in Championship.
Preston are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 22.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-10-2019-16167

Swansea City vs Brentford FC

Swansea City

Doubtful: Joe Rodon (12/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Aldo Kalulu (2/0 m)

Suspended: -

Brentford FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Nikos Karelis (4/0 f), Sergi Canos (11/0 m), Luka Racic (3/0 d), Dru Yearwood (1/0 m)

Millwall FC vs Cardiff City

Millwall FC

Doubtful: Jiri Skalak (1/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Ryan Leonard (10/0 m), Frank Fielding (1/0 g)

Cardiff City

Doubtful: Leandro Bacuna (11/0 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Isaac Vassell (2/1 f), Jazz Richards (0/0 d), Sol Bamba (0/0 d), Matthew Connolly (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Millwall vs Cardiff

Well, it's another midweek bit of action in the Championship so I thought I'd throw up a cheeky preview of the game between Millwall and Cardiff that is set to kick-off at 7:45pm BST at the Den. Both of these teams are struggling for decent form lately and the need to pick up a much-wanted 3 points is certain to be prevalent amongst the two sets of players and managers.

Millwall appointed Gary Rowett as their new manager on Monday but it will be caretaker manager Adam Barrett in charge of this game for a final time tonight. The former defender has overseen an impressive 2-1 home win over Leeds and a narrow 3-2 defeat away to Brentford. The Lions have only won 1 of their previous 9 league games. However, they have only lost 1 of their 5 home matches this season. It could be worth backing Matt Smith to score today because he's bagged 3 goals in his last 4 matches against Cardiff.

Cardiff somehow managed to salvage a point against Sheffield Wednesday at home on Friday night. It was a dour display and the mood amongst City fans is quite negative right now. Neil Warnock needs to add a creative spark to that team. The only problem is that our only creative outlet is the fatty Lee Tomlin and he can't last more than 30 minutes! Danny Ward surely has to start because he's added much-needed vibrancy and support up top. The Bluebirds have only won 1 of their last 9 trips to the Den. We've also lost 8 of our last 9 matches played on a Tuesday night. Not to mention we also haven't won a single one of our six away games in the league this season.

This has a turgid affair written all over it. Cardiff need a win badly otherwise risk dropping off the play-off pace. Only 6 goals have been scored in the last 8 encounters between these two. Everything just points to a bore draw. Neither side is playing well. Neither team wants to lose. Millwall have a new man coming in next game. Cardiff have the South Wales Derby on Sunday. There's just too much going on to allow both teams to give this game their full attention and quality. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 0-0 or 1-1 but I hope we can sneak our first away win of the season.

Draw @ 3.30 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.74 with Marathonbet

For me today´s game all with Draw Potential. Only i see QPR and West Brom with wins. I´ve personal got bet the Draws in Milwall-Cardiff, Birmingham-Blackburn and Preston-Leeds Games...

Interessting to see for me today if Jones can made the Turnaround with my Potters at Sheffield today.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Wigan have lost 83% of their last 6 away matches in Championship.
Nottingham Forest have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 home matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Hull’s last 6 games in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wigan’s last 5 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 23.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-10-2019-16170