** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Europa League Predictions > Apr 11th

uelratings.jpg

The Europa League Quarter-Finals are heading our way next week. We can never start chatting about the ties too early though. Two Spanish, two English, one Italian, one Portuguese, one German, and one Czech side complete the line-up. Look at our odds and ratings above then post up your tips for these games! :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenl vs Napoli

The Europa League Quarter-Final first legs take place on Thursday night and the stand-out tie has to be the potentially explosive clash between Premier League side Arsenal and Serie A club Napoli in an 8pm kick-off at the Emirates Stadium. Can Unai Emery's awesome track record in this competition continue?

Arsenal are faltering on the road recently with the Gunners having only won 2 of their last 11 away matches in all competitions. Fortunately, Emery's side are on home turf for this game and it is here that they show their best form. Only 3 defeats in all competitions have come at the Emirates Stadium this season. They remain undefeated at home in the Europa League this campaign.

Napoli long gave up hope of challenging Juventus for the Serie A title. The league leaders are now 20 points ahead of Carlo Ancelotti's men so the Europa League has been a priority for a while now. The Italian side have struggled on their travels this season with only 1 win coming in 5 away matches in European competition this season. That form does not translate much better to the league either.

I appreciate that Napoli probably possess the stronger squad but Arsenal's impressive home form this season combined with Napoli's bang average away results has me thinking the odds on a home win are too good to ignore. This is the exact sort of game where Emery's side thrive. I can see a high-scoring game that will give the Gunners the advantage going into the second leg.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.45 with Betfred

BTTS @ 1.60 with William Hill

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you guys planning for this stage of the competition?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Arsenal have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 8 home matches. (Europa League)
Napoli have scored in each of their last 7 matches. (Europa League)
32% of Frankfurt’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute. (Europa League)
Slavia Prague have been undefeated in their last 6 matches. (Europa League)

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 11.04.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-04-2019-13995

Arsenal v SSC Napoli

Arsenal: Laurent Koscielny (12/3 d, captain), Granit Xhaka (25/4 m)(both doubtful), Hector Bellerin (19/0 d), Rob Holding (10/0 d), Danny Welbeck (8/1 f)

SSC Napoli: Simone Verdi (16/3 f, doubtful), Raul Albiol (16/1 d), Amadou Diawara (13/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

im not going to go to deep into the matches, its more a feeling... 

slavia prague vs chelsea ... i do think its the same scenario as when chelsea played Kiev. slavia tens to rotate when playing in europe and i know they kicked out sevilla, but chelsea should do the job. 

as well i do trust in arsenal. emery. and napoli isnt travelling that good lately. if i recall it correctly, arsenal didnt loose in the last 12 matches home. score like 23 to 6 . 

a double chelsea arsenal medium stakes makes sence. (never use the word banker.) 

1,7 for chelsea and 2,2 for arsenal at a local bookie. GL

p.s. im also taking a small bet on arsenal 1x, frankfurt x2, valnecia x2, chelsea 2 and +1,5 yellow cards on villareal and benfica . 

GL

Slavia Prague vs Chelsea

The second match I'm looking into for the Europa League Quarter-Finals this week is the encounter between Czechia (the new term for Czech Republic apparently!) club Slavia Prague and Premier League side Chelsea that is scheduled to kick-off on Thursday night at 8pm in the Eden Arena.

Slavia Prague have surprised a few by reaching this stage of the competition. It's not often that a Czechia side makes it to the last 8 of a European competition. Jindrich Trpisovsky's men have a 7 point lead at the top of their domestic league. They have also eased through to the Semi-Finals of the Czech Cup.

On the European front, their Champions League quest might have ended early but they've done what's needed to be done in the Europa League. The team squeezed through from the group stage to the knock-out phase in 2nd place behind Zenit St Petersburg ahead of Bordeaux and FC Copenhagen. A dominant 4-1 win over Genk was followed by an extra-time shock win over Sevilla. They are not to be under-estimated.

Chelsea continue to mystify us punters this season. Does anybody really have a clue what Maurizio Sarri's side are going to do next? The Blues are inconsistent in the league sitting in 3rd place but a string of three consecutive wins have steadied their domestic form. They have won 9 and drawn 1 of their 10 games in this competition so they're clearly taking it very seriously.

The big news coming into this game is that Sarri has stated Hazard is looking fatigued and could well be rested for this game. The fact Chelsea play Liverpool this coming weekend suggests that a top four finish will take priority over this cup. I can foresee a number of changes being made to the Chelsea side and that could well weaken them against a Slavia Prague side that haven't lost at home in all competitions since 18th August, 2018.

As tempted as I am to back a home win due to the odds, I feel Chelsea will still have enough to get a win here. They're re-discovering their best form again as the season enters its final stages. Slavia Prague have impressed this season and shouldn't be taken lightly but this Blues side is fearless in Europe.

Chelsea to Win @ 1.71 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.91 with Unibet