** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Aug 16th - 18th

i don't trust west brom at the moment. bilic said last week he didn't realise how tough division was. he had a reality check now but his lack of experience in this division could cost the club. west brom are already dropping points against teams they should be beating.

i'll take a hint that barnsley wasn't interesting in the league cup happily losing 0-3 so their focus must be the league. charlton had a flying start to league but this is a tough match for them. it's evident they are conceding team as well so my money is on the home side

i think nottingham forest are well drilled team and from what i saw of them solid throughout. they will win their home games more often than not. birmingham have been pulling my leg for too long and i see them struggling to stay up this season. i am happy to oppose them

although bruce left sheff wed i though he left a good squad of players who are doing fairly well in the league. i take note their are leading the pack. this match against millwall is undoubtedly going to be tight but i can see sheff wed keeping them out and actually find a way to edge it albeit 0-1

brentford need to find their scoring boots soon. this is a home match where they have to put down a marker. hull are conceding goals at the moment which makes this good game for the hosts to bag a few goals

i am undecided on stoke, swansea and bristol city but may be possibly my other bets

good luck

Too early to searching bombs but we have some targets.

CHARLTON (4.00)

BIRMINGHAM (4.00)

DERBY COUNTY (3.60)

PRESTON NORTHENED (3.60)

Charlton new in championship and with passion. And passion giving miracles (stoke, blackburn)

Here we are punters, no supporters. I`m Forerst until the bones but now my team is fully unstable. Birmingham search from an explode since 2015.

The Rams have the same team basis and for another year is really dangerous.

And finally Preston really unpredictable as always especially at the championships starts.

Huddersfield vs Fulham FC

Huddersfield

Doubtful: Steve Mounie (0/0 f), Fraizer Campbell (0/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Fulham FC

Doubtful: Josh Onomah (0/0 m), Steven Sessegnon (0/0 d), Ibrahima Cisse (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Huddersfield vs Fulham

The Championship action begins on Friday night in a 7:45pm kick-off at the John Smith's Stadium when relegated pair Huddersfield and Fulham clash. Despite being in the Premier League last season it already appears that both of these teams are developing contrasting expectations this season. The home side are simply hoping for consolidation whilst the away team have got their eye on an immediate return to the top flight.

Huddersfield fans are in disarray right now. If you take the time to visit their forums or look around on social media there are a lot of voices of discontent. Fortunately, there are also sensible ones who know the season is only two games old. Jan Siewert is already under fire for his poor win ratio but this is a Terriers side that has found losing to be a habit. It is now just 7 points gained from their last 27 matches in league competition. A 2-1 loss to Derby and then 1-1 draw with QPR has hardly improved morale. How can one man at the helm solve that? It's a tall order for Siewert.

Fulham were criticised last season for signing too many new faces in too short a time. It saw them drop straight back down to the Championship after their promotion the previous season. Scott Parker has been kept on as manager and good things are coming out of the Cottagers camp. Losing Ryan Sessegnon was expected but still a disappointment. Holding on to Aleksandar Mitrovic is a golden move. Adding Cardiff's want-away striker Bobby Reid could also be a stroke of genius. The other additions of Josh Onomah, Anthony Knockaert, Harry Arter, and Ivan Cavaleiro are also wise moves. The 1-0 loss away to Barnsley was underwhelming on the opening weekend but the 2-0 win over Blackburn last week was a lot more assured.

The head-to-head record doesn't make for great reading for Huddersfield. They have only won 1 of their last 13 league meetings with Fulham. That win did come last season in the Premier League. On their last visit to Huddersfield at this level, Fulham came away with a 4-1 win back in 2017. The Terriers have also scored just six goals from open play in their last 17 league games. It's hard to see where the creativity is going to come from and where the goals will come from for the home side. I have to back an away win here. It might only get worse for Huddersfield this season. I hope not because they're a club I have a massive soft spot for.

Fulham to Win @ 2.33 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.90 with Bet365

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, and @the bastardian, what bets are you guys looking at in the Championship this week?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Hull have lost 80% of their last 10 away matches in Championship.
Preston have lost their last 5 away matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Millwall’s last 10 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 17.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-08-2019-15255

Swansea vs Preston

The Championship action continues today with most teams in action. This 3pm BST kick-off between Swansea and Preston throws up some interesting value when the two sides meet at the Liberty Stadium this afternoon. It's been a satisfactory start for both of these teams so a win here would help to put them on a very positive footing after three league games played.

Swansea are starting life under Steve Cooper arguably more positively than their fans expected. A 100% record in pre-season has been followed by a 2-1 win over Hull and 0-0 draw with Derby in the league with a 3-1 victory over Northampton in the EFL Cup 1st Round. It's a fine start for Cooper who came in facing the prospect of losing Oliver McBurnie, Daniel James, and host of big-name players. The Swans moved to bring in new faces including Jake Bidwell and Kristoffer Peterson but generally Cooper is working with a far weaker squad than his predecessors.

Preston were tipped by some to potentially be dragged into a relegation dogfight this season. Alex Neil has seen one of his best players in Callum Robinson leave the club for Sheffield United. Results have been OK so far with an opening day 1-0 loss to Millwall countered by a 3-0 win over Wigan in their next game. The 4-0 hammering of Bradford in the EFL Cup 1st Round did squad morale no harm. It's hard to tell which Preston side will show up for this game.

In the head-to-head, Swansea have dominated Preston recently. The last five matches between the two clubs in Swansea have ended up in home wins. The Swans boasted one of the strongest home records last season. Preston's form on the road isn't great right now with five defeats on the road on the bounce and 7 defeats in their last 10 league games. A home win has to be backed here.

Swansea to Win @ 2.20 with Betfred

BTTS @ 1.78 with Marathonbet

Reading vs Cardiff

The Championship has a solitary game on Sunday when Reading and Cardiff go toe-to-toe in a midday kick-off at the Madejski Stadium. This game was re-arranged due to Wales playing England at the Millennium Stadium on the Saturday. Neither of these two teams have had the start to the season they had hoped for so this is a chance to take a move in the right direction.

Reading were temporarily looking like they could be in danger of relegation to League One last season. Jose Gomes replaced Paul Clement to stop the rot but this season hasn't exactly started well. Two defeats against Sheffield Wednesday at home and Hull City away mean that the Royals are the only side in the Championship that are yet to pick up a single point. It also means they are currently rooted to the bottom of the table.

Cardiff fans were high on expectation as the season drew closer but a disappointing transfer deadline day and an opening day defeat to Wigan has tempered the mood. The late victory over Luton at home has restored some faith but the issue remains that this current side is lacking creativity in the starting eleven and everything feels a little bit laboured right now.

I'm a bit nervous about this game tomorrow. Something isn't quite clicking with the Bluebirds right now. I still have complete support for Neil Warnock but the amount of changes from last season in terms of mentality and personnel in the middle of the park is going to take time to bed in. The Cardiff fan in me wants to back us to win but I really don't have the confidence in us right now. It'll come but it's early days. As a tipster, I'm trying to take a step back and I'm going to have to back us to sneak a win. Simply because Reading could well be in trouble this season.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.21 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.81 with RedZone