** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Championship Predictions > Jan 11th & 12th

i am shocked at what's happening to qpr. at the start of season they they were beaten 7-1 and lost four consecutive games and seem destined for the drop but since they have jumped up to 9th. they are scoring goals and winning games too. they look like they could be in the mix for play offs places.

ipswich are getting relegated and i don't see any miracles from them anytime from now until end of season. i've stayed away from their games and it's probably good to keep it that way. rotherham are tough to beat when they dig their heels in

admittedly hull are very capable side and are showing that buy fact they are unbeaten in last 8 and scored 20 or so goals at same time. its exceptional stat but since the coming of bruce to sheff wed and facing his former club i wonder if he can get the draw. i am convinced her will setup for a point

i am disappointed in aston villa. they just can't seem to keep the goals out. i've got no idea if they signed anyone yet to help them out defensively but they have had 5 score draws in last couple of games. they are far too much liability to rely on

I like Reading here... Playing really well against Man United and against QPR... Only the result against Swansea in there last Home Game makes me little bit scary. But for me against Nottingham who have to many Up´s and Down´s by there Performances - i think a Bet on Reading DNB are try to worth...

I´m also looking on the Away Wins or DNB´s on Swansea and Blackburn.

Swansea in last Games in superb Form and specially very dangerous in Away Games.

Yes, surely there will be an immediate improvement from Stoke. Cost me big money 3 times this season, the useless git - it finally dawned on me that he wasn't going to get them playing. If Stoke hadn't already cost me I'd be tempted @2/1.

Forest have had a poor run but I'd still fancy us to beat Reading, a few players likely to be back including a CB and Grabban. But no value at the prices.

I don't really fancy anyone else, maybe a chance for a rare Rotherham away win considering how bad Ipswich have been.

I´ve now played Stoke with medium Stakes. I got feeling, that now things will change positive for them. Luton Coach Jones are Favorite of the Job - but however the New Coach will be - this Game against Brentford is only a Game against Former Coach Rowett - i think. And they want to show him - how "easy" it´s going with this Team...

Leeds vs Derby

Great to see a lot of chat already in this thread. Things are really hotting up in the Championship and I'm looking forward to see another cracking game when league leaders Leeds entertain play-off contenders and potential promotion rivals Derby in this 7:45pm kick-off at Elland Road on Friday night.

Leeds continue to enjoy a positive season with Marcelo Bielsa's men sitting on top of the league table with 51 points from 26 league games. Unfortunately, it's been back-to-back defeats for the Lilywhites over the New Year period with losses to Hull at home and Nottingham Forest away. That has seen their advantage over second placed Norwich reduced to just 2 points. Defeat here would see the Canaries have the chance to take the top spot on Saturday.

Derby have been known as the entertainers of the league so far this season having scored some stunning strikes this season in some thrilling games. Frank Lampard's side are sat in 6th place in the table and 4 points clear of 7th placed Middlesbrough but just 1 win in their last 5 league games has been an issue.

The home side possess the best home record in the Championship with 8 wins and 3 draws from their 13 home matches so far. Before the two defeats in the league Leeds had notched up 7 straight wins. So it feels like this game is theirs to lose. How will they react to those two losses? It's three losses if you include the FA Cup defeat to QPR.

It's hard to predict what Derby side is going to turn up to games at the moment. Leeds are going through a rough patch but how long will it last? Leeds fans seem worried. The absence of Pablo Hernandez, Samuel Saiz being loaned out, and Lewis Baker returning to Chelsea has all combined to leave their fans negative about this game. I think the discontent that is brewing at the club could be enough to make it worth backing Derby to take something from this game.

Derby Double Chance @ 2.05 with MarathonBet

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @Wanderer89, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian, do you guys agree with my prediction for this game? What other bets have you got planned?

Leeds United v Derby County

Leeds United: Liam Cooper (18/3 d, captain, probably in), Pablo Hernandez (19/7 m, 2nd top scorer, doubtful), Barry Douglas (21/0 d), Gaetano Berardi (8/0 d), Stuart Dallas (15/1 m), Patrick Bamford (6/1 f), Izzy Brown (0/0 f), Kalvin Philips (26/0 m, suspended), Jamal Blackman (0/0 g), Lewis Baker (11/0 m, left the club)

Derby County: Joe Ledley (4/1 m), Harry Wilson (21/9 m, top scorer), Scott Malone (13/1 d)(all doubtful), Marcus Olsson (0/0 d), Curtis Davies (5/0 d, captain), Craig Forsyth (13/0 d), Mason Bennett (14/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I was thinking of playing Swansea since Preston look like they are struggling a bit.The second team i am looking at is Hull...how long can they continue to win because they are the most inform team looking at the log .I will give them the benefit of doubt since they play at home.The last one to complete my treble is Stoke City a new coach can do wonders......just wary of draws this weekend..

Aapo halme scored v qpr for leeds. He is a 6' 5" centre back who could come in to the team with leeds injuries even conceivably as a replacement for the suspended kalvin phillips in midfield. His goal minutes are 4 to buy with spreadex which i will try. Bet void if he doesn't start.

I've also had a small bet on alioski to score from outside the penalty area at 22/1 with skybet. He likes a shot from range and also with doubts about hernandez and douglas he could be on free kick duty.

Ipswich vs Rotherham

OK, so I'm making a ballsy move this week. I'm backing Ipswich. No, I haven't gone mad. I just think they've got to get more points this season from somewhere. It's the law of averages. So, why not in a home game against Rotherham that's kicking off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon at Portman Road? No, you're right, I've lost my marbles!

Ipswich are down. Not officially. It just seems that with the Tractor Boys bottom of the table with just 15 points from 26 league games and being 10 points adrift of safety they are screwed. If you listen to their fans on radio shows, podcasts, or on the fan forums, there's a level of acceptance that unless there is a change of ownership they are heading the same way as the likes of Blackpool, Coventry, and Bradford over recent years.

Rotherham are not much better off. Paul Warne's side might be meeting expectations in 21st place and 3 points clear of the relegation zone but going down is still very much a possibility. The Millers picked up a vital win last game against Preston at home but their away record is abysmal. The club has taken just 4 points from their 13 away matches and that's absent of any victories. In fact, their last away win in the second tier of English football was back on 9th April, 2016.

This is a game between two sides that are lacking self belief and potentially facing relegation to League One. Is this a must-win for both teams? More so Ipswich than Rotherham. It could very much be a game that leaves Ipswich fans without any hope if they don't win. I just feel Paul Lambert has made them a hard team to beat at home. This could be the game they finally get another home win under the Scotsman's management.

Ipswich to Win @ 2.45 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.91 with Betfred

West Brom vs Norwich

The Championship offers up one of the games of the Football League schedule this weekend when promotion rivals West Brom and Norwich go head-to-head in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday at the Hawthorns with both teams hoping to give their automatic promotion hopes a boost with a win.

West Brom sit 4th in the league table just 3 points off the automatic promotion pace. Darren Moore continues to do a brilliant job in charge at the club having been nominated for manager of the month in 4 of the 6 months he was eligible since taking over the managerial position. The club might have lost their most recent league games away to Blackburn but before that they had won 6 and drawn 3 of their previous 9 league games.

Norwich are the club the Baggies are aiming to catch. Their opponents on Saturday are 2nd in the table and firmly putting the pressure on league leaders Leeds. The only problem is that Daniel Farke's side haven't won in three league games. This is the beauty of statistics because it could also be claimed that the Canaries have only lost 1 of their last 14 league games. Their ability to turn matches they looked like drawing into victories has been key.

For me, the value here is on a home win. West Brom are unbeaten in their last 6 home league games. Moore's side also the 2nd best home record in the Championship behind league leaders Leeds. Norwich possess the best away record but have still only won less than 50% of their league games on the road.

Interestingly, the Baggies are on their longest run of scoring in consecutive league games at home. That run is now up to 22 matches. This is the best streak since 1993 when they managed to reach 25 consecutive home league games scoring. This could be a superb game to watch. I'm predicting a 2-1 or 3-2 home win.

West Brom to Win @ 2.25 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.69 with RedZone

A little word on Reading as i see someone putting them up earlier...Im from Reading but dont go and watch them anymore as im normally busy betting on-line saterdays...But my oldman still goes to every home game bless him..My dads 78 and has been following Reading since he was a kid...In his own words he said that without doubt that Swansea game was the worst performance hes ever seen Reading put in in all the years hes been going...I know they have a new manager but apparently the whole team was clueless and my anti-post bet of Reading to be relegated is looking good right now...He seems to think the preasure of fighting for survival and playing in front of their own fans is too much for this Reading side..If you notice all theiir best performances have come away from home...I wouldnt be putting any money on a Reading result at home right now..

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

33% of Preston's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Swansea City conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Championship.
39% of Millwall's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Blackburn conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in Championship.
Wigan Athletic have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Championship.
Aston Villa have scored in each of their last 11 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 128 Football Betting Streaks for 12.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-01-2019-12963

As aformer Brighton season ticket holder, I was hugely impressed when Nathan Jones took over after Sami Hypia got sacked. He steadied the ship for 3 games, all unbeaten. I knew he would go onto better things, and as a LUTON fan I was delighted when he was appointed our manager. I've always been realistic enough to know that if he did well, a move to a bigger club would be inevitable.

NJ has the qualities to succeed in this job. It's obvious that players respond to him, and he sets teams up to play good, attacking football.

I'll be backing the Potters, who incidentally were the club my grandads supported, so I have a soft spot for them ( as well as some memorabilia passed down)

Stoke to win