** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Jan 1st & 2nd

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

It's the final round of matches for League 1, League 2, and the Scottish Championship for this hectic festive period. No SPL matches because they are on a winter break until the end of January now. Alright for some! Anyway, here are the odds and ratings for the games coming up on New Year's Day and the day after. Let us know any tips you want to share so we can hit some big wins together!

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @kimboslajjs, @LondonHibs, and @MuineBheag.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Wigan have won their last 4 away games in League 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Blackpool's last 6 away games in League 1.
Bury have lost their last 4 games in League 1.
Wigan have won their last 6 games against Northampton in all competitions.
Blackburn are undefeated in their last 13 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 01.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-01-01-2018

5 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m on Oxford today. MK Dons played nearly 60 Minutes with 9 Men´s in last Games at Home against Peterborough. That was tough and think thats in such a Phase of the Season very difficult. Oxford not with the best Form, but think today they can win.

Oxford @ 2.50 3/10 betfair

Great call @Neubs  :ok 

5 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m on Oxford today. MK Dons played nearly 60 Minutes with 9 Men´s in last Games at Home against Peterborough. That was tough and think thats in such a Phase of the Season very difficult. Oxford not with the best Form, but think today they can win.

Oxford @ 2.50 3/10 >betfair

FT 3:1

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Scottish Championship  

Brechin have lost their last 8 away games in Scottish Championship.
St. Mirren have won 86% of their last 7 games in Scottish Championship.
Dundee United have won their last 4 home games in Scottish Championship.
Brechin have failed to win their last 18 games in Scottish Championship.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 02.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-01-2018

After a very successful December, Dundee United lost to the St Mirren last Sat otherwise they would be top of Scottish League 1 today. Instead the Buddies are.  I would expect a strong reaction to that defeat when DU face a Brechin team who held them at 1-1 in November but since then have lost 5 on the bounce conceding 15 goals in the process. 

I can see DU meeting the -2 Asian which is 1.95 (Bet365)

After securing top spot, the  Buddies face Morton and this is by no means a shoo in.  Rather than predict the result, I would opt for the 2.125 about over 2.75 on the Asian goal line (365)- the two sides have shared 9 goals in this season's 2 previous encounters and both are scoring freely. 

I'd be grateful if anyone can discuss further and/or provide other odds as I'm quoting my bookie which may not be the best odds. 

GL

9 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

After a very successful December, Dundee United lost to the St Mirren last Sat otherwise they would be top of Scottish League 1 today. Instead the Buddies are.  I would expect a strong reaction to that defeat when DU face a Brechin team who held them at 1-1 in November but since then have lost 5 on the bounce conceding 15 goals in the process. 

I can see DU meeting the -2 Asian which is 1.95 (Bet365)

After securing top spot, the  Buddies face Morton and this is by no means a shoo in.  Rather than predict the result, I would opt for the 2.125 about over 2.75 on the Asian goal line (365)- the two sides have shared 9 goals in this season's 2 previous encounters and both are scoring freely. 

I'd be grateful if anyone can discuss further and/or provide other odds as I'm quoting my bookie which may not be the best odds

GL

4-1 Dundee United

1-1 at Morton