** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Championship Predictions > Nov 21st & 22nd

champratings.jpg

I'm off on a stag do in Liverpool this weekend so here are some early ratings that we have available. The odds haven't been posted up yet but I'll look to add them when I'm back. Feel free to give your thoughts on these games but understandable if you want to wait until the weekend games are done and dusted first.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

champodds.jpg

Here are those odds guys! Personally, I'm delighted with Cardiff's win over Brentford on Saturday. Could have been tougher had Maupay finished that easy chance! I'm hopeful we can continue the winning run with victory here. As always with away games, we will look to win but will take a point if we can't win. A defeat would be disappointing.

What tips are you all going to offer here?

I think all three of the top 3 will come away with victory. I watched Leeds yesterday and thought they played well and deserved victory against a Boro side on the up. I really think if they play that style against us they will be opened up a lot more often, though. 

Sheff UTD should have too much for Fulham at home. Fulham were the easiest team we have beaten at home this season. They just didn't turn up and I can't see Sheff slipping up here. Some value in their price as well. 

Cardiff have the toughest of the three. I think a draw is possible but Cardiff have some momentum and enough experience to keep up the pressure and grind a win out here.

Elsewhere I see wins for Villa and Bristol. Value in Ipswich and no idea what to think about that Bolton match.

Millwall FC v Hull City

Millwall FC: Tom Elliott (10/2 f, doubtful), Jed Wallace (16/3 m, suspended), Shaun Williams (10/0 m), Byron Webster (10/0 d)

Hull City: Seb Larsson (16/1 m, suspended), Jon Toral (7/0 m), Stephen Kingsley (6/0 d), Abel Hernández (3/3 f), Will Keane (0/0 f), Moses Odubajo (0/0 d), Ryan Mason (0/0 m)

Nottingham F. v Norwich City

Nottingham F.: Danny Fox (4/0 d), Chris Cohen (1/0 m), Jack Hobbs (1/0 d)

Norwich City: James Husband (14/0 d, suspended), Tom Trybull (12/0 m), Alex Tettey (6/0 m), Alex Pritchard (0/0 m), Steven Naismith (2/0 f), Matt Jarvis (0/0 m), Jamal Lewis (0/0 m), Louis Thompson (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Brentford finished the good run of 3 wins in row against strong Cardiff, i believe that they will bounce back against Barton A who does not really belong to this league. Burton A won last game away against Millwall but did not really deserve, they won after Millwall was down to 10 men. Before that BA had only 40% position with not even single attempt to score. I expect Brentford to dominate and comfortable win. 

My bet is Brentford Win AH -1  @1.7

Also Aston Villa should win against Sunderland that  will be with new coach but i do not expect that he can do much as visitors will be without number of regulars players. 

Edited by Puntermk

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UK

Wolverhampton have won their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Wolverhampton have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Championship.
Leeds Utd have scored in 75% of their away matches in Championship.
37% of Sheffield Wed's conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-11-2017