2nd Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 31st - Aug 2nd

uelodds1.jpg

uelodds2.jpg

uelodds3.jpg

It's the second legs of the 2nd Round of qualifying for the 2018/19 Europa League campaign coming up this week. Matches are spread across three nights and there's plenty to look at. I'll post up some previews across the week to take a deeper look at the games coming up. Give us your tips on the bets to pick from the matches listed above! :ok

Aren't the odds for Rangers quite generous? If anybody following them closely could share how are they looking under Gerard would be great. Even in the first game I thought the odds for away win were far too high (3.20) and had a cheeky punt on them. Now, at home, in front of a big crowd, they should feel even more comfortable. The visitors aren't even one of the main Croatian teams, and even though I am sure they'd fancy an upset just can't see it happening. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Sevilla allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 5 games.
Partizan Belgrade has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games.
Hacken scored in last 21 home games.
Hajduk Split scored in last 14 games.
Dundalk won their last 14 games.
Molde has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 games.
Laci has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home games.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 02.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-08-2018-10679

BK Häcken v RB Leipzig

(RB Leipzig coach will rotate his squad.)

BK Häcken: Juhani Ojala (2/0 d), Christoffer Källqvist (0/0 g)

RB Leipzig (last season): Stefan Ilsanker (21/0 m, suspended), Timo Werner (32/13 f, top scorer), Yvon Mvogo (1/0 g), Marcel Sabitzer (22/3 m), Nordi Mukiele (d, newcomer), Dayot Upamecano (28/3 d), Konrad Laimer (22/0 m)

Admira v CSKA Sofia

Admira: Fabio Strauss (0/0 d), Pascal Petlach (0/0 d), Sasa Kalajdzic (0/0 f)

CSKA Sofia: Nikolay Bodurov (2/0 d, captain), Christian Malinov (2/0 d)(both suspended), Henrique Rafael (0/0 f), Stanislav Manolev (0/0 d), Stoycho Atanasov (0/0 d)

Ujpest FC v Sevilla FC

Ujpest FC: Branko Pauljević (1/0 d, suspended), Vincent Onovo (0/0 m), Krisztián Simon (0/0 f), Dávid Mohl (0/0 d)

Sevilla FC: Simon Kjær (20/2 d), Ibrahim Amadou (m, newcomer), Steven N'Zonzi (27/1 m, transfer issues), Joaquín Correa (21/1 m, left the club)

Burnley FC v Aberdeen FC

Burnley FC (last season): Tom Heaton (4/0 g), Robbie Brady (15/1 m)(both doubtful), Nick Pope (35/0 first goalkeeper), Steven Defour (24/1 m)

Aberdeen FC (last season): Mark Reynolds (13/1 d), Greg Tansey (9/0 m), Frank Ross (4/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Burnley vs Aberdeen

The second leg of this Battle of Britain comes from Turf Moor tonight in a 7:45pm kick-off. The tie is level at 1-1 after the first leg leaving us neutral punters an interesting spectacle. It's a tough one to call but one thing we learned from the first leg in Scotland was that Derek McInnes and his Dons side should be under-estimated at our peril.

Pittodrie delivered another unforgettable night of European football and it's worth remembering that the Burnley fans will be keen to reciprocate the hostile environment tonight in their club's first home European match since 1967. So it's fair to say Sean Dyche's team are heavy favourites.

Still, losing Nick Pope to injury is a big blow. This is particularly an issue because the experienced Tom Heaten remains a doubt, Pope's replacement in the first leg, Anders Lindegaard has a slight thigh injury, and fourth choice keeper Adam Legzdins isn't registered for European competition. Lindegaard should be fit to play but given he's not 100%, if Burnley can't seek special dispensation to get Legzdins registered then it could be 18 year old keeper Adam Bruce that is next in line if he meets the registration criteria (UEFA rules suggest each club can name 8 youth players that do not need to be officially registered but can still qualify to play - I think!). I'm going into detail with this because it's an interesting scenario that could hurt the Clarets.

Anyway, back to the betting. If Burnley are going to win this it's not going to be easy. I wouldn't be surprised to see Aberdeen push them all the way. McInnes is one of the most wanted young managers in British football for a reason. It might not have worked out for him at Bristol City despite a positive start but his credentials north of the border speak for themselves.

This keeper issue is one to watch for Burnley. Aberdeen will certainly be keeping a close eye on it and will look to take advantage of the situation. Still, Aberdeen failed to breach this Burnley defence from open play at home so it's hard to see them doing it away. If they are to progress then it's likely they will need to because I can see Burnley scoring at least one.

I'm swaying towards a narrow home win. I'd be surprised if UEFA didn't allow Burnley special dispensation for Legzdins. Both managers have established well-drilled teams so it'll be a tight game. On paper, Burnley have the far stronger squad and I think home advantage will sneak it.

Aberdeen +2 @ 1.57 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with Unibet

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, and @CloughandTaylor, what do you guys think ahead of this game?

Lincoln Red Imps vs TNS

It's not every day that the champions of Gibraltar and Wales get to be receive the honour of being previewed in the Europa League section of Punters Lounge's forum. Well, that day is here with this 6pm kick-off at the Victoria Stadium the centre of our focus.

You're probably wondering why. To be honest, I love a bit of Welsh football and keep a keen eye on all Welsh clubs in European competition. They tend to not last long and having played against a number of Welsh Premier League players over the years I can say that they are obviously talented players compared to us average beings but compared to professionals across the world they are quite below par!

TNS carry a 2-1 lead into this away tie. It's probably not quite as comfortable as they wanted it but a lead is a lead. A single goal will cancel out the away goal and it's hard to see this Lincoln Red Imps team scoring more than two here. TNS were appalling in their last away European tie in their 5-0 away loss to Macedonian side Shkendija in their Champions League 1st Round Qualifying defeat.

Lincoln Red Imps can hardly draw inspiration from their last home game in Europe this season. They suffered a 4-1 defeat after extra-time against Kosovo team Drita in the Champions League Preliminary Round. They conceded the one goal in normal time after just two minutes so starting well will be essential for them.

The jury is still out on Scott Ruscoe as TNS manager. He guided the Saints to the Welsh Premier League and Welsh League Cup titles but many are still claiming he's done it with Craig Harrison's squad. It's a tough place to be in for Ruscoe but he knew the pressure when he took the job on a year ago.

My feeling here is that it would be devastating for Welsh football if TNS didn't win. There were signs of nerves and pressure in that first leg. I think TNS might actually play with more freedom now they have a goal advantage. I'd be surprised if they didn't secure a result on away soil here.

TNS Draw No Bet @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

BTTS @ 1.76 with 888Sport

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to 2nd Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 31st - Aug 2nd