Championship Predictions > Oct 27th - 29th

champratings.jpg

The Championship is hotter up with every passing week and now it has its own dedicated thread here we can focus the chat on it a lot more. Every game is winnable for every team this season which makes it very exciting but so tricky for us punters. What do you guys think are the bets to watch out for this weekend?

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

Preston seem overpriced. Was impressed with their never say die attitude on the weekend and the way they pummeled us towards the end. Had more possession than us too which has only happened one other time this season (H Middlesboro). Preston unbeaten at home and only conceded 3 in 6. Brentford looked better of late but not sure they will have enough here. Narrow Preston win.

burton are such a zig zag team because whenever they get beaten they go into next game and become hard to beat. they basically defender 90 minutes and play for a point. that kind of style rarely get's you three points in games. burton have not scored in five and i just think this league is too hard for them. i'm going to be taking ipswich to win

i was surprised by millwall's win last time over birmingham but then again they were the home side but away on their travels they haven't won this season. cardiff is an obvious choice here for that reason

preston are funny side but they draw too many games and often times they give me wrong impression are hard to pinned down. by the look of their record this season they played three goalless draw while also some goal fests. i have no idea how they will approach game this time

qpr are not looking like winning games but they are chipping points from many teams recently. they have managed to draw 5 out of 7 games although i don't see it against wolverhampton. wolverhampton are proving to be real in this division

i can't really read anything into reading. statistically they are just all over the place and you never know what result they are going to be on the end off next. i think they can do better and i am hopeful with home advantage they do win this one. 2 wins for middlesbrough in 10 games speak for itself.

bristol city is my favorite team in this division because at you know they will  probably score but away this time i am little bit wary of sunderland potential. they have made habit of finding the back of the net recently. their last three matches were 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 draws. i am tempted by sunderland win

Expecting my Cardiff team to get a solid win over Millwall. The Lions never make it easy for us when they visit us but we generally have a very good record against them at home. We have only lost one of our last 10 matches against Millwall and haven't lost at home since 2005. I am anticipating a solid 1-0 or 2-0 win. Would consider the clean sheet worth backing.

Leeds United v Sheffield Utd

Leeds United: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (1/0 d), Gaetano Berardi (7/0 d, suspended), Caleb Ekuban (1/0 f)

Sheffield Utd: Richard Stearman (3/0 d), Caolan Lavery (2/0 f)(both doubtful), Kieron Freeman (8/0 d), Ched Evans (7/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Alright, having a look at fixtures in the championship, L1 and L2. I'm backing Cardiff aswell, simply because I think they're too much for Millwall away. 1.80 at bet365 looks tasty. The other game that im looking into in the Championship is Hull vs Nottingham. Fancy backing both teams to score. Nottingham are quite triggerhappy away from home having scored in over 80% of their away games while Hull has managed to score in all home games this season while concieving in 83% of them.

On 24/10/2017 at 11:59 PM, sajtion said:

burton are such a zig zag team because whenever they get beaten they go into next game and become hard to beat. they basically defender 90 minutes and play for a point. that kind of style rarely get's you three points in games. burton have not scored in five and i just think this league is too hard for them. i'm going to be taking ipswich to win

i was surprised by millwall's win last time over birmingham but then again they were the home side but away on their travels they haven't won this season. cardiff is an obvious choice here for that reason

preston are funny side but they draw too many games and often times they give me wrong impression are hard to pinned down. by the look of their record this season they played three goalless draw while also some goal fests. i have no idea how they will approach game this time

qpr are not looking like winning games but they are chipping points from many teams recently. they have managed to draw 5 out of 7 games although i don't see it against wolverhampton. wolverhampton are proving to be real in this division

i can't really read anything into reading. statistically they are just all over the place and you never know what result they are going to be on the end off next. i think they can do better and i am hopeful with home advantage they do win this one. 2 wins for middlesbrough in 10 games speak for itself.

bristol city is my favorite team in this division because at you know they will  probably score but away this time i am little bit wary of sunderland potential. they have made habit of finding the back of the net recently. their last three matches were 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 draws. i am tempted by sunderland win

Totally agree with Burton. They aren't good enough to stay in the division if they play their natural game and they know it, so it's just a survival thing each week. Their aim is to probably consolidate and eventually build up over a couple of seasons with more revenue coming in.

I will go with Cardiff to win against Millwall, Cardiff usually strong at home, Millwall is opposite, they have scored only twice away from home this season. 

One more game from this league I am thinking of is Hull against NF, I would go with home  AH -0.25, @ 1.8, NF have lost 4 out of 6 games away, i do not think they can get  more than draw against Hull, team that scores in all home games.

On 10/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, sajtion said:

i've had a look at the list of fixtures and feel these are be my best shots on landing accumulator so going with...... 

cardiff, wolves, ipswich, charlton, lincoln, rotherham, luton, accrington, colchester

stake £20   returns £7.000

some shocking results today.....