** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Dec 29th & 30th

champratings1.jpg

The busy Championship festive schedule continues this coming weekend with a full complement of games. It's the last matches of 2017 so let's hear what predictions you guys are making and see if we can end the year on a collective high! :ok

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @JKos, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, @PokerWolf1, @kimboslajjs, @Bedlam, @Puntermk, and @MuineBheag.

A bad couple of games for Cardiff recently. We are now starting to feel the injuries that have hit us. Great to see Zohore back in action and scoring on Boxing Day but a disappointing defeat to Fulham. I think we should have Gunnarsson back and that will be huge. He's been a massive absentee. I think 2.00 for the win for us is about right but it's a price worth backing us. Warnock won't let us slip up again. Especially at home.

Think Hull is try to worth. Fulham for sure now with some good Form but that wasn´t THAT teams in last games they must play. Ok Cardiff at last, but then played Birmingham, Sunderland or Barnsley. Everyone of this teams i  would think Hull are above them when Hull are play at home. So for me odds to high for Hull.

Hull @ 2.80 3/10 bet365

Certainly some value in Bristol City. Massive game for us and I would take a draw all day. We are talking about a team that has beaten 4 prem teams this season including Man United. We may well be without our man mountain at the back Boly who will be a major loss if so. Also haven't been convincing in any of the last 5 games for me but Helder Costa is getting back to form after injury with 2 assists against Millwall so hopefully he can continue that. 

Thinking Brentford, Barnsley, forest and Leeds all worth a look. Will have a think.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

QPR conceded at least 1 goal in 92% of their away games in Championship.
QPR have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
Millwall have drawn their last 3 games against QPR in all competitions.
Cardiff are undefeated in their last 8 home games against Preston in all competitions.
Preston have been undefeated in their last 8 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 29.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-29-12-2017

Millwall FC v QPR

Millwall FC: Conor McLaughlin (20/1 d), Tom Elliott (15/2 f)(both doubtful), Shane Ferguson (19/0 m), Byron Webster (10/0 d)

QPR: James Perch (4/0 d, doubtful), Joshua Scowen (23/0 m, suspended), Joel Lynch (10/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Hull have won their last 4 home games against Fulham in all competitions.
Bristol City have seen over 2.5 goals in 90% of their last 10 games against Wolves in all competitions.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 30.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-30-12-2017

On 27.12.2017 at 9:31 PM, Neubs said:

Think Hull is try to worth. Fulham for sure now with some good Form but that wasn´t THAT teams in last games they must play. Ok Cardiff at last, but then played Birmingham, Sunderland or Barnsley. Everyone of this teams i  would think Hull are above them when Hull are play at home. So for me odds to high for Hull.

Hull @ 2.80 3/10 >bet365

Hull with late equalizer against them after 2:0 lead...