** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UK Football Predictions > Sep 29th - Oct 1st

champratings.jpg

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpgsplratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

There is a full schedule of Championship, League One, League Two, SPL, and Scottish Championship matches coming up this weekend. Results are starting to settle and the form of teams is becoming clearer. I know a lot of you will be waiting until the midweek games are done and dusted before making a call on these ones but here they are for those of you early birds that want to get stuck straight in!

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

Having lost 3-0 to Coventry on the opening day of the season, I don’t think even the most optimistic County fan would then have thought they’d go on to win 8 of their next 9 games. Key to this run has been their defence. They’ve won their last 6 conceding just the one goal. That run includes very impressive thrashing’s of both Exeter last night and Lincoln at the weekend.

I backed Mansfield to beat Cheltenham on Tuesday and they saved their worst performance of the season for me. Prior to that game their form had been ok but they’d struggled to win games that they probably should have been. Whilst I expect them to be fighting for promotion come the end of the season, I wouldn’t go anywhere near them at a best price of 2.2, certainly not against a Notts County team in such good form. Unibet have County at 3.64 and I can only see that price getting shorter come Saturday.

I'm astonished that Notts County are that price given their current form. You're right, it's an incredible run since their opening day. Strange how things can turn out. I'm definitely backing Cardiff this weekend. We were class against Leeds. Yes, the sending off helped but even before that we were in control. Derby are struggling and they won't relish coming to our place. That said, the Rams did beat us comfortably last season but that was when we had Trollope. We are a different side under Warnock. Zohore has got the goal drought off his back and I expect him to start purring again now. Cardiff to win and Zohore to score any time is my recommendation.

On 27/09/2017 at 9:38 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

I'm astonished that Notts County are that price given their current form. You're right, it's an incredible run since their opening day. Strange how things can turn out. I'm definitely backing Cardiff this weekend. We were class against Leeds. Yes, the sending off helped but even before that we were in control. Derby are struggling and they won't relish coming to our place. That said, the Rams did beat us comfortably last season but that was when we had Trollope. We are a different side under Warnock. Zohore has got the goal drought off his back and I expect him to start purring again now. Cardiff to win and Zohore to score any time is my recommendation.

Every single Derby fan is dreading the game at Cardiff on Saturday. Our football over the past two weeks has been absolutely dire, in fact its probably the worst it's been in 5 years, we managed to scrape a draw at Brentford on Tuesday despite only having around 25% possession and giving Brentford plenty of chances. Even when we beat Hull 5-0 the other week we weren't that convincing which sounds bizarre but it's true. All that your boys in blue have to do on Saturday is turn up and put in a 6/10 performance and you will win comfortably. I hope I'm wrong of course! 

Ipswich Town v Bristol City

Ipswich Town: Adam Webster (1/0 d, probably in), Flynn Downes (6/0 m), Luke Hyam (0/0 m), Emyr Huws (0/0 m), Tommy Smith (1/0 d), Teddy Bishop (0/0 m), Andre Dozzell (1/0 m)

Bristol City: Marlon Pack (10/0 m, suspended), Eros Pisano (5/0 d), Gary O'Neil (2/0 m), Milan Đurić (0/0 f)

Middlesbrough v Brentford FC

Middlesbrough: Rudy Gestede (5/1 f)

Brentford FC: John Egan (6/1 d, captain, probably in), Andreas Bjelland (7/1 d, doubtful), Sergi Canós (1/0 m), Lasse Vibe (4/0 f), Lewis Macleod (0/0 m), Alan Judge (0/0 m)

Bradford City v Doncaster Rovers

Bradford City: Rouven Sattelmaier (0/0 g), Shay McCartan (4/1 f), Timothee Dieng (3/0 d)

Doncaster Rovers: Ian Lawlor (10/0 first goalkeeper, probably out), Alex Kiwomya (0/0 f), Ross Etheridge (0/0 g), Danny Andrew (4/0 d), Mathieu Baudry (0/0 d), Luke McCullough (0/0 d)

Peterborough v Oxford United

Peterborough: Junior Morias (10/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Gwion Edwards (9/2 m), Callum Chettle (0/0 m)

Oxford United: Wes Thomas (6/3 f, top scorer), Dwight Tiendalli (1/0 d)(both doubtful), Jon Obika (7/0 f), Josh Ashby (0/0 m), Ivo Pekalski (0/0 m), Sam Long (0/0 d), Charlie Raglan (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

My luck turned last weekend, and I have started getting into my groove

It will probably revert back to the usual sh1te this week!

This weekend I like the look of QPR V FUL to be an entertaining game , so I have gone for over 9 corners & BTTS 

Aston Villa To win to nil. -- Bolton are due a result sooner or later, but I think Villa are finally getting going and should be too strong at home. 

Cardiff V Derby, -- given the opinions of the Derby fans & a look at the stats of both teams I fancy Cardiff to win, and also have the most corners.

Preston V Sunderland, - Home team going well and playing attacking football, against a team on the slide. Another match where I fancy the home team to win & also have the most corners.

Luton V Newport - Neither team score a lot, so I fancy a tight game here. Possibly U2.5 & Undef 10 corners

Tnere, I have said it now! Bring it on.......

Aberdeen are playing poorly at the moment although we won at Motherwell we looked clueless going forward and basically scored with our only chance. St Johnstone are a physical team and always cause us problems. There is no way they should be 5/1 to win. There is no chance Aberdeen will win by 3 goals so 4/9 for st Johnstone +2 goals on handicap betting is an absolute steal. 

20 minutes ago, willie82 said:

Aberdeen are playing poorly at the moment although we won at Motherwell we looked clueless going forward and basically scored with our only chance. St Johnstone are a physical team and always cause us problems. There is no way they should be 5/1 to win. There is no chance Aberdeen will win by 3 goals so 4/9 for st Johnstone +2 goals on handicap betting is an absolute steal. 

They wouldn't have to win by 3 goals, a 2 goal victory would be enough for that bet to lose.

It's a difficult round of games this week to find any value.

At the moment, the odds for Cardiff at 1.95 looks a solid bet to me.

Sheffield Utd have made a fantastic start to the campaign and they can carry it on with a win at a Forest side who have lost their early season form quite dramatically, it doesn't surprise me, Mark Warburton is a fraud. Sheffield Utd at 2.62.

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, the obvious value of the day has to be Notts County at 3.40. WTF!

You might think I've went a wee bit mental but I think Hibs can get a result at Celtic today.

I think it's something like 58 domestic games without defeat for Celtic but they must lose sometime, right?

We could be playing them at just the right time after their 2 huge games in a week, a win in the old firm derby and the Champions League victory on Wednesday could possibly see them a little bit flat today, they're also missing Brown and Armstrong. Hibs are playing decent stuff at the moment and should really be further up the table if they'd converted more of the multiple chances they create. I think we can score today and then you never know, Hibs at 12.00 is worth a couple of shekels. :loon

Edited by allyhibs

2 hours ago, allyhibs said:

You might think I've went a wee bit mental but I think Hibs can get a result at Celtic today.

I think it's something like 58 domestic games without defeat for Celtic but they must lose sometime, right?

We could be playing them at just the right time after their 2 huge games in a week, a win in the old firm derby and the Champions League victory on Wednesday could possibly see them a little bit flat today, they're also missing Brown and Armstrong. Hibs are playing decent stuff at the moment and should really be further up the table if they'd converted more of the multiple chances they create. I think we can score today and then you never know, Hibs at 12.00 is worth a couple of shekels. :loon

Got to love your enthusiasm mate. 

They say don't bet on your own team. I've been having some good luck recently on my Swansea bets, but staying well clear this week. West Ham will probably beat us but you never know.

Hiibs might get a big rodgering too...

Edited by andrewcalo

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, allyhibs said:

We really should've won, we were the better team. Craig Gordon had an unbelievable save to keep Celtic in it, absolutely world class.

Gutted!!

you guys should have finished it at 2-1 with those other chances , unlucky.

great save by Gordon , can see McGinn being scott browns long term replacement, what ya think?