UK Football Predictions > Aug 15th & 16th

champratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the midweek games. A full Championship schedule along with the EFL Trophy and Scottish League Challenge Cup for you to gaze over. What do you think then guys? Has the weekend's action influenced your opinion at all?

@DW_United@sajtion, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

14 hours ago, willie82 said:

Sunderland look big at 11/4. They have started OK.  Sheff wed from what I have read have been uninspiring.  Not saying sunderland will def win but poss cover the draw. 

loovens is injured, so pudil will play cb (he is a left back)

Hutchinson abdi and lee are injured so cm pair likely to be jones and bannan

forestieri was left out on Saturday after a training ground incident

i'd say the 61/20 with blacktype looks fair enough

Brentford @ 23/20

Third time lucky for the Bees?Against Blades and Forest they were the better team,created more chances,had more shots on target,yet they v lost on both occasions.We know,that Smith troops are capable of ripping apart anyone in Championship,on their day,its time to kick start the season.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Derby are undefeated in their last 8 games against Preston in all competitions.

Hull are undefeated in their last 5 home games against Wolves in all competitions.

Brentford are undefeated in their last 6 games against Bristol City in all competitions.

Leeds are undefeated in their last 5 games against Fulham in all competitions.

You can find interesting 17 Football Betting Streaks for 15.08.2017 on this link ... Euro Football Rumours: Streaks for 15.08.2017

By all accounts, Millwall were the better team against Bolton on Saturday and were only stopped from claiming 3 points by a Filipe Morais free kick. They also put in a decent performance against Forest on the opening evening and were unlucky not to get anything out of the game. I think they're due a win soon if they continue in the same vein but I'm going to back Ipswich in this one.

Ipswich probably haven't performed a lot better than Millwall in their games so far but boast an impressive 3 wins from 3. Not sure anyone would have predicted that at the end of pre season but they come into this game with confidence from those performances.

i don't think there is a great deal to choose between the two teams but like the 10/3 on offer from BetVictor for an Ipswich away win given their recent form.

2pts Ipswich to win @ 10/3 with BetVictor

Another game where I don't think there is a lot between the teams is Birmingham vs Bolton. 

Surprisingly it's been a fairly quiet transfer window so far for Harry Redknapp. He's made no secret that he hasn't been able to do as much wheeling and dealing as he would have liked. Without these signings I'm still unsure how they will fare this season.

I expect Bolton to be towards the lower end of the table come May but given Birmingham haven't greatly strengthened from last season, manager aside, I'll be on the 37/10 available with Marathon bet.

2pts Bolton to win @ 37/10 with Marathon bet

3 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

Dont Know about the ratings as I have my own algorythm for footy which I usualy begin betting on from Sept onwards.

All bets at Betvictor (they wont let me bet on horses but will on football :unsure  strange but thats their decision)

anyway, these are a few ive backed tonight 50pts staked 2 for profit  

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG