robbiewilliamson ESQ

Restricted Members
  • Content count

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About robbiewilliamson ESQ

  • Rank
    Member
  1. Man U win against Swansea without doubt, with U 3.5 it's 1.8. Chelsea are imploding. Spurs to win at Wembley are evens to win, and with BTTS it's almost 3 to 1. They will want to prove the naysayers wrong and Chelsea are without several key players. Looks attractive, at possibly 5.5 all in.
  2. Nice were playing without any fans due to the trouble they caused last fixturre. Napoli won't have any allowed at the return fixture in Nice...
  3. @vasilli07 0-0 with five minutes left to play - kicking off again in twenty due to lightning stopping play lol - Dallas had a goal disallowed end of first half and are way the stronger team- 3 to 1 Dallas win looks tasty. Are you there?
  4. Well done there @allyhibs impressive today especially after the early goal.
  5. lol those two red cards were the most prescient part of your prediction @sajtion Chelsea are imploding again. Brighton impressed me today. Decent start to the season, what?
  6. Not a bad start to the season...
  7. Man U West Ham BTTS. Swansea have never lost their opening game in the Premiership and Southampton have never won their opening game at home.
  8. You've got to be joking man?
  9. Chelsea will be poorly this year I reckon. Swansea are going to surprise. You heard it here first.
  10. Swansea are BTTS and go on to win 10 to 1. Double chance 2.25. Draw no bet 3 to 1. Fair enough it is Saint Marys, but Swansea will fight to the end for their gaffer. Real value here. I'd day Swansea have 65% chance of winning, 25% if a draw, 10% of losing. Surprised the bookies are still underestimating them after seven seasons.
  11. Or should they stay in the kitchen/bedroom/chained up in the basement? (*DUCKS*)
  12. SECOND PREDICTION Palace v Huddersfield O 2.5. THIRD PREDICTION Liverpool win at 1.53.
  13. Swansea were brilliant against Sampdoria today. I would say its nailed on to at least get a draw against Southampton next week, who beat Sevilla today 2-0. The team look focused and are defending their heads off as it should be done. In the past we lacked the final third in our game but new signing Tammy Abraham looked deadly today. Won 4-0. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-save-best-till-13436966 Also - the buzz on the ground is incredible. Looks like Bony is on his way back and Clements is getting a shit ton of praise from fans, staff and players, which is unheard of at this club.