** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Jan 11th - 13th

Torino V Bologna

I'm a little bit puzzled by the current prices here as these two teams should be very closely matched on paper. Bologna clearly have a better ELO rating and their key goal metrics are superior aswell. Making Torino favourites is probably fair enough but they should be marginal favourites in my view; 2.35 for home team V 3.30 for away team seems too big a disparity when considering the circumstances that surround this match.

Betting the draw @ 3.6 Betway, is an acceptable play here but I will take Bologna on the asian handicap. Should also mention that Torino's Coppa Italia match with Genoa went to extra-time on Thursday evening which may hamper the Granata further.

Bologna +0.50 AH @ 1.72 Betvictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

83% of Atalanta’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Napoli have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have been undefeated in their last 11 matches in Serie A.
33% of AC Milan’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.

You can find interesting 99 Football Betting Streaks for 11.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-01-2020-17342

Lazio vs SSC Napoli

Lazio

Doubtful: Vavro (2/0 d), Jony (7/0 f), Cataldi (9/0 m), Lulić (16/0 m), Correa (17/6 m, 2nd top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Marušić (6/1 d), Lukaku (2/0 d)

Suspended: Parolo (13/0 m)

SSC Napoli

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Meret (13/0 first goalkeeper), Koulibaly (14/0 d), Maksimović (8/1 d), Ghoulam (5/0 d), Malcuit (3/0 d), Younes (6/0 f), Mertens (16/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: -

Inter Milano vs Atalanta Bergamo

Inter Milano

Doubtful: Vecino (14/1 m), Asamoah (8/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): D'Ambrosio (11/1 d)

Suspended: Škriniar (18/0 d), Barella (13/1 m)

Atalanta Bergamo

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Udinese have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
78% of Sassuolo’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Juventus have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 12.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-01-2020-17365

Roma are expected to play aggressively again and with the help of the home side can certainly put in a difficult task for Juventus, which remains the favorite, both because of quality and because of ... Cristiano Ronaldo. I think both teams have at least one goal in the match
AS ROMA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

67% of Lecce’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Lecce have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Parma conceded at least 1 goal in 78% of their home matches in Serie A.
Lecce have scored in 78% of their away matches in Serie A.
73% of Lecce’s goals have been scored in the second half in Serie A.

You can find interesting 26 Football Betting Streaks for 13.01.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-01-2020-17371

Parma vs Lecce

The closing game of the weekend in Serie A is a battle between mid-table Parma and relegation battling Lecce in 7:45pm GMT kick-off at the Stadio Ennio Tardini tonight. The home side have a chance to move on up the table and put the pressure on the teams in the European qualification spots where as the away side simply want to win and give themselves some breathing space above the relegation places.

Parma remain one of the iconic teams of European football due to their success in the 1990s and early 2000s. Roberto D'Aversa is the man at the helm now and his club currently sit in 9th place and just 4 points behind the automatic Europa League qualification spots with a game in hand. A 5-0 loss away to Atalanta in their first game back from the winter break was an awful return to action after the team had gone three games unbeaten in the league before Christmas. Their home form hasn't been great lately with just 1 win from their last 4 league games at home.

Lecce are just about keeping their head above the water in 17th place. Fabio Liverani's men are just 1 point above the bottom three but they can make things a little bit more comfortable for themselves with a win here. Three defeats in a row has seen their poor league form before Christmas carry on through to the New Year. However, it is worth noting they've only lost 2 of their last 5 away league games. Conceding 9 goals in their last 4 league games is the real problem though and unless they can tighten up that defence I can't see them doing enough to get something here.

The ELO ratings are slightly favouring Lecce ahead of this one but I'm not convinced they've shown me enough in recent games to earn any points from this game. Parma will be in a state of shock after that humiliation against Atalanta last week and I'm expecting a big reaction. I think given the odds they're being offered, Parma are worth backing for the victory in this game.

Parma to Win @ 1.83 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.69 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craigh, @Costanzi84and @scommetix.