** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A & B Predictions > Oct 25th - 27th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A and Serie B

Sassuolo have lost their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Verona’s last 5 home games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Sassuolo’s last 8 games in Serie A.
Ascoli Calcio 1898 FC have lost their last 3 matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 25.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-10-2019-16198

Hellas Verona V Sassuolo

Sassuolo -0 AH @ 2.09 Matchbook

Some folks may demand that I am put before a firing squad for posting a bet involving the much maligned Sassuolo, but, there maybe an opportunity here for those of the brave and foolish disposition.

Sassuolo have lost all 3 away games in Serie A thus far and are currently undergoing a defensive crisis with a number of first teamers out injured. Despite this, I do not really feel that Hellas are the team to capitalise on these issues as their attack is particularly tepid. The Gialloblu have the joint 3rd worst offence in the division as things stand and it's not difficult to see why. Verona's forwards are not particularly ruthless infront of goal, I feel they lack a natural goal-scorer at the top of the pitch and their chance conversion is poor in general.

Sassuolo may have a shakey backline but they are very strong going forward, they have dangerous players who have no problem scoring goals at this level such as Caputo, Berardi and Defrel. Their chance conversion rate is way ahead of Verona's and I feel if anyone has the means to win this encounter then it's Sassuolo.

It should also be noted that Hellas Verona have injury issues of their own as key midfielder Miguel Veloso is out for this match which is a big problem for the home side as he has been their top performer so far this season. It's also thought that Sofyan Amrabat has somekind of fitness issue for this match and it will be another major setback for the home team if he does not start on Friday. Veloso and Amrabat really are the driving force of this Verona team and they will be compromised if either, nevermind both, do not play against Sassuolo.

It's true that Sassuolo are one of the main mad dogs of this division and betting on their games can prove treacherous at the best of times. Despite this, I feel they are much more vulnerable against teams with genuine goal threat and effective counters. This Verona side does not come under that category in my view. The away side have a clear firepower advantage heading into this game and it's a good opportunity for Roberto De Zerbi's team to register their first positive away result of the campaign.

Sassuolo with full draw cover at odds against is the play for me in this situation.

Hellas Verona vs Sassuolo Calcio

Hellas Verona

Doubtful: Amrabat (8/0 m), Tupta (0/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Miguel Veloso (8/2 m, top scorer), Bocchetti (2/0 d), Pazzini (2/0 f), Badu (0/0 m), Bessa (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Sassuolo Calcio

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Ferrari (6/0 d), Chiriches (4/0 d), Bourabia (3/0 m), Tripaldelli (2/0 d), Rogerio (1/0 d), Mazzitelli (1/0 m), Pegolo (0/0 g)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hellas Verona - Sassuolo
Important match for both Italian teams as they did not grab many points yet. I expect a tough and aggressive match with a lot of tackles. Today’s referee Luca Pairetto gave 41 cards in his last 6 matches. This is an average of almost 7 cards per match! The line of 4,5 cards @1.53 and 5,5 cards @2.23 at Unibet is in my opinion doable.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Genoa have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.
Juventus have won their last 5 matches in Serie A.
Inter have won 89% of their last 9 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 26.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-10-2019-16210

4 hours ago, Chaserapp said:

Hellas Verona - Sassuolo
Important match for both Italian teams as they did not grab many points yet. I expect a tough and aggressive match with a lot of tackles. Today’s referee Luca Pairetto gave 41 cards in his last 6 matches. This is an average of almost 7 cards per match! The line of 4,5 cards @1.53 and 5,5 cards @2.23 at Unibet is in my opinion doable.

7 cards per game??? The maniac has handed out 7 cards before half-time in this one!!!

Roma vs AC Milan

The big game in Serie A this weekend can be found at the Stadio Olimpico where Roma and AC Milan will go face-to-face in this 5pm GMT kick-off this Sunday. Neither team has set the division alight this season so pressure is on for both teams to start putting some results together in order to climb up the table. At this rate, there is a chance both sides could miss out on qualifying for Europe this season.

Roma are currently in 6th place with 13 points from their 8 league games so far. The main problem for Paulo Fonseca's men is that they've drawn half of their league games this season. The form at home has also been cause for concern with the Rome club only managing to win 1 of their 4 league matches. However, they are unbeaten in their last three league matches.

AC Milan fans will be wondering what is going at their club. I Rossoneri are down in 12th place with just 10 points from their 8 league matches so far. The sacking of Marco Giampaolo back on 8th October saw Stefano Pioli appointed the following day. He drew his first game in charge with a 2-2 draw against Lecce at home. Not the best first game but it's a fresh start. The inconsistent results have been the stumbling block for AC Milan.

My initial gut feeling was to back a draw in this game but I just feel this is Roma's game to lose. AC Milan don't appear to have benefited from a new manager bounce. Roma were held against Borussia Monchengladbach in midweek to continue the disappointing home form but I think a win on home turf is only a matter of time away. The ELO ratings just favour a home win and I'm going to have to agree.

Roma to Win @ 2.26 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.12 with 888Sport

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torqueand @scommetix.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Sampdoria have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored at least 2 goals in their last 9 matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria have lost their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
SPAL 2013 have lost 82% of their last 11 matches in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 82% of Fiorentina’s last 11 home games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 27.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-10-2019-16213

I'm expecting a low scoring match at the Olympic Stadium. Tradition backs this up, Roma have under 2.5 goals in their last six home games against AC Milan. However, the main reason for my choice is the way the home side has played under 2.5 goals in their last four Serie A games. The Europa League is no exception, where I stayed 1-1 in the last two matches against Wolfsburg and Gladbach. The Milanese will try to stay unbeaten, so I don't expect a very aggressive approach
AS ROMA vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.15