** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Champions League Predictions > Nov 21st & 22nd

uclratings.jpg

It was an exhilarating week of Champions League action with the stand-out result being Tottenham's 3-1 win against Real Madrid. Was it a one-off or is there now a shift occurring in European power?

Here are the odds and ratings for the next round of matches. They are not scheduled to take place for a few more weeks but it's never too early to get the chat and tips flowing. PSG, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, and Tottenham have all already booked their places in the last 16. A host of teams could join them this round.

What do you guys think ahead of these matches?

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @jamiedavies02, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, and @WinningAdvice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 10:39 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

I don't know why but I'm calling it now. Manchester City to score at least 3 against Feyenoord at home!

absolutely not, feyenoord will lead 2-0

real madrid is going to get beat. they are not coached well at the moment, rolando is not scoring goals and few more are playing below expectations. 

borussia dortmund are having torrid time at the minute in domestic league. they are playing bad and losing games so it's perfect opportunity for tottenham to take advantage and win

sevilla vs liverpool will be pretty similar to first leg. i expect goals and another 2-2 score draw

Edited by sajtion

On 10.11.2017 at 11:39 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

I don't know why but I'm calling it now. Manchester City to score at least 3 against Feyenoord at home!

I think so too. There is just so much difference in quality. 

I think Dortmund might get the win. Tottenham haven't really been succesful against the top sides away from home. They lost to Arsenal and Manchester United. They did get a draw in Bernabeu against Real but Lloris saved the point for them. Also, their best centre back Alderweireld is out. Tottenham's style should suit Dortmund better than the brick wall defending of APOEL. 

AS Monaco v RB Leipzig

AS Monaco: Sidibé (7/1 d), Lemar (10/1 m), Boschilia (3/0 m), Traoré (3/3 m, 2nd top scorer), Jovetić (6/2 f), Mboula (0/0 f)

RB Leipzig: Ilsanker (6/0 m)

APOEL FC v Real Madrid

APOEL FC: Ioannou (0/0 d), Waterman (5/0 first goalkeeper), Milanov (2/0 d)

Real Madrid: Kovačić (2/0 m), Navas (6/0 first goalkeeper), Bale (5/2 f), Sergio Ramos (11/0 d)

Borussia Dortmund v Tottenham

Borussia Dortmund: Durm (0/0 d), Piszczek (7/0 d), Reus (0/0 f), Rode (0/0 m), Pulisic (11/2 m), Sokratis (11/1 d)

Tottenham: Alderweireld (10/0 d), Wanyama (2/0 m), Lamela (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Napoli has no margin for losses today, wants only a win, is an excellent team, especially aggressive and will give everything to win
NAPOLI vs SHAKHTAR DONETSK @@ WIN NAPOLI, odds 1.50

An important match for the two teams that can judge both the qualifying and the first place, score with comfort, having very good offensive lines and defensive goals, I expect to be a strong and interesting duel where they can score and the two groups
FC SEVILLA vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

In fact, it is an indifferent match, maybe Tottenham might have the motive of first place, I think Tottenham has the first word for the win and I will go with the many goals, since the two teams can score at will
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Feyenoord have lost their last 11 games in UEFA Champions League.
Man City have won their last 4 games in UEFA Champions League.
Borussia Dortmund have failed to win their last 6 games in UEFA Champions League.
Maribor have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 21.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-21-11-2017

I would bet on Spurs DC today. I´ve read that Pochettino maybe rotate his squad and thats Kane and Alli are candidate´s are for this rotation. But i don´t think so. Both where subsituted against Arsenal in Second Half but i think only for today´s game and to didn´t risk a new injury after there little injurys in Nationalteam Fixtures.

So take a look to Dortmund. They total in Crisis. Aubameyang was suspended from Coach Bosz last Game and now today is in squad and think will be starting. After last Year´s Suspension by Coach Tuchel Auba fired up 4 Goals against Hamburg. But i don´t belive that they make a good Performance today. Bosz and Aubameyang i think are not Friends and also Auba feeling not so good in Bosz 4-3-3 Formation. So now he´s for a while without a goal. Also they have a yound squad, specially in Defensive. So they made lot of mistakes in last Games - for example a big blow here between GK Bürki and Bartra - where Stuttgart scored a goal in last Game. Now Media´s again start´s to ask if Bürki is the right won for a Dortmund First GK. So think it´s not so good for self confidence of Bürki and also the whole Defensive are out of Form at the Moment. Also most of the Teams find a Tactic against this offensive Type of Peter Bosz´s Football in Dortmund. So think Pochettino is a good Coach, so he would also find a right Tactic.

Also Dortmund have look with one eye to next Weekend´s game. It´s THAT DERBY against Schalke. Now Schalke are in Front of Dortmund in Bundesliga Table. Thats first time since many, many Days. So every Dortmund Fan are sick about it. So maybe Fans are more focused on Game against Schalke and allowed the Teamt today to made again not so a good Game.

So i´m here on:

Spurs AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 bet365

2 hours ago, DrO said:

I'll definitely wait for lineups to come out. And if Pochettino won't rotate too much,i'll follow same bet,but for higher stake.

Strong Squad here for the Spurs. Think they can grab all 3 Points here. I will watch game Live and then maybe made Bet on direct Win. We will see....

5 hours ago, Neubs said:

I would bet on Spurs DC today. I´ve read that Pochettino maybe rotate his squad and thats Kane and Alli are candidate´s are for this rotation. But i don´t think so. Both where subsituted against Arsenal in Second Half but i think only for today´s game and to didn´t risk a new injury after there little injurys in Nationalteam Fixtures.

So take a look to Dortmund. They total in Crisis. Aubameyang was suspended from Coach Bosz last Game and now today is in squad and think will be starting. After last Year´s Suspension by Coach Tuchel Auba fired up 4 Goals against Hamburg. But i don´t belive that they make a good Performance today. Bosz and Aubameyang i think are not Friends and also Auba feeling not so good in Bosz 4-3-3 Formation. So now he´s for a while without a goal. Also they have a yound squad, specially in Defensive. So they made lot of mistakes in last Games - for example a big blow here between GK Bürki and Bartra - where Stuttgart scored a goal in last Game. Now Media´s again start´s to ask if Bürki is the right won for a Dortmund First GK. So think it´s not so good for self confidence of Bürki and also the whole Defensive are out of Form at the Moment. Also most of the Teams find a Tactic against this offensive Type of Peter Bosz´s Football in Dortmund. So think Pochettino is a good Coach, so he would also find a right Tactic.

Also Dortmund have look with one eye to next Weekend´s game. It´s THAT DERBY against Schalke. Now Schalke are in Front of Dortmund in Bundesliga Table. Thats first time since many, many Days. So every Dortmund Fan are sick about it. So maybe Fans are more focused on Game against Schalke and allowed the Teamt today to made again not so a good Game.

So i´m here on:

Spurs AHC+0.5 @ 1.86 3/10 >bet365

FT 1:2

:cheers

An important match for the two teams that can judge everything, Sporting is a good team and has shown it both in its league and in the club, Olympiacos has a lot of problems to face and I do not think it can get something positive today
SPORTING CP vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ WIN SPORTING CP, odds 1.53

Interestingly enough, between two historical teams, Juventus is not in a good match, but it does have a positive result, I expect the two teams to score, they have good offensive lines and can do it
JUVENTUS TURIN vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Atletico Madrid wants only a win, while Roma will be satisfied with the tie, since the last game is coming to the weak Karabang, I expect a repeat of the first match (0-0) and we still have few goals, with both teams are very cautious
ATLETICO MADRID vs AS ROMA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

PSG have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 games in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Celtic's last 6 games in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Bayern's last 8 games in UEFA Champions League.
Benfica have lost their last 5 games in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-11-2017

Two singles for me, huge odds on Basel (4.80) home against Man Utd and Roma (4.73) away at Atletico Madrid. Man U need not show up here with a six-point cushion and Basel have a shot at the KOs. Roma are the better side this season and can top the group by staying ahead of the Blues today and winning at home in the last round.