** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Serie A & B Predictions > Feb 22nd - 25th

sampdoria are in very bad form and i can see cagliari causing them few problems. cagliari are not world beaters but still fancy them to score and maybe pull of unexpected result

parma has score 3 goals against juventus few weeks back and that proved to me they are enjoying playing against top class teams. napoli could have a hard time in this game. i'm looking in some ways to go for parma

torino and atalanta seems to me like a game both happily settle for point. torino have not been prolific and drew too many times this season and at home see this being most likely result again

Sampdoria vs Cagliari

My Serie A preview this week goes directly against what @sajtion has backed in his tips. I'm picking out Sampdoria versus Cagliari in an 11:30am kick-off this Sunday at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris because I think the home team will actually get back to winning ways here.

Sajtion makes the valid point that Sampdoria are in poor form but out of their three recent league defeats you could argue that two were expected with losses to Napoli and Inter Milan. The 1-0 loss at home to Frosinone being the really negative result. Before those losses, Marco Giampaolo's men had only lost 1 of their previous 9 league games and that was a narrow 2-1 defeat away to league leaders Juventus.

Cagliari are in a deeper rut than Sampdoria. Rolando Maran's side won their last match against Parma at home by a 2-1 score-line but before that they had endured 4 defeats and a draw from their previous 5 league games. The club are in 14th place but only 6 points above the relegation zone.

I have to back the home win here. Cagliari have only won one league game on the road this season with only Chievo and Empoli earning less points away from home in the league. Sampdoria are 7th in the home form table and have played 1-2 less home matches than most teams in the league.

Sampdoria to Win @ 1.88 with MarathonBet

Sampdoria HT/FT @ 3.00 with Ladbrokes

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, and @scommetix, what bets are you all lining up this weekend in Italian football?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Empoli have failed to win in their last 11 away matches in Serie A.
67% of Empoli's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
AC Milan have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 81 Football Betting Streaks for 22.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-02-2019-13525

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Sampdoria to Win @ 1.88 with MarathonBet

Can't really argue with Samp outright here, they're priced a bit bigger than what I can make them at any rate. Key goal metrics make Samp just over a goal better off than their opponents while ELO ratings give a 1.75 goal advantage.

Sampdoria must see this game as an opportunity to get back to winning ways. Cagliari are very hard to beat in Sardinia but I do not like them on the road.

Will be interesting to see who Samp play at centre-back V Cagliari. Lorenzo Tonelli started against Inter but has been in and out of the team recently. I would perhaps prefer to see Omar Colley V Cagliari as he is stronger in the air and should be better able to deal with the threat of Leonardo Pavoletti.

In its best phase since the start of the season is AC Milan and this is reflected by the results of the recent games. Especially the winning 3-1 at Atalanta's headquarters in Bergamo made him feel, with Mr. Piatek constantly scoring and making some paybacks of the much money spent by the roseners to get from Genoa. Clearly a team in their own hands Empoli
AC MILAN vs EMPOLI FC @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.50

Torino did not concede any goal in their last 4 matches in Serie A.
AS Roma have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored in each of their last 16 matches in Serie A.
Frosinone have failed to win in their last 11 home matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 109 Football Betting Streaks for 23.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-02-2019-13543

:Torino vs Atalanta: Draw

Since 16/17 Torino has averaged roughly 15 draws per season becoming the leader in Serie A for tight games without a winner with 41 draws in 101 games(11 out of 24 games this season) They have also averaged approximately 6 draws at home compared to 1 tie in 18/19 and that makes me think the Turin team will have plenty more draws at home this season. I have compared Atalanta vs Torino and Fiorentina since 16/17 cuz both teams finished each season as neighbours in the table. What stands out are 7 draws out of 10 games for Atalanta(2 wins vs Torino and 1 loss vs Fiorentina). Head to head stats show 18 draws in Turin, 25 losses for Atalanta and only 6 away wins.

Frosinone vs Roma: Roma-1

Frosinone has lost 9 out of 10 games vs the top 7 teams in Serie A with a goal difference of 0:27. They had one goalless draw vs Milan when Milan with Higuain were failing to score in successive games. Frosinone are 5 points away from survival and are probably going back to Serie B next season. Roma are 3 wins on the bounce in all competitions and they won at home vs Frosinone 4:0. Roma has won all of their Serie A games vs Frosinone with a winning margin of more than 1 goal and 3 out of their 4 Serie A away wins this season were with difference +1.

Parma have failed to win in their last 5 home matches in Serie A.
Napoli have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
Sassuolo conceded at least 1 goal in 75% of their home matches in Serie A.
Chievo have scored 37% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.

You can find interesting 101 Football Betting Streaks for 24.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-02-2019-13556

Lecce vs Verona=1(2.25) stake 7/10

Lecce position 6° points 38
Verona position 5° points 39

Preview:
Lecce:
injured: Scavone (midfielder 19/2), Bovo (defender 7/0).
Verona:
injured: Zaccagni(midfielder 23/3), Crescenzi(defender 13/0), Danzi(midfielder 5/1), Di Carmine(striker 15/5), Marrone(midfielder 21/0), Matos(striker 19/3), Munari(midfielder 1/0), Ragusa(striker 11/0), Tozzo(goalkeeper 0/0).

Lecce has a home score of w5-d4-l1 goals scored 16 goals conceded 11 while Verona fuori casa has a score of w4-d4-l4 goals scored 14 goals conceded 15. Very interesting challenge between two teams fighting for a place for the playoffs. The home team comes from a sound defeat outside the home against the Cittadella with a score of 4-1 highlighting some small passes but I think this is the ideal game to change gear. Liverani's team has the second best attack of the championship while the defense is not completely convincing. Verona comes from two consecutive victories, it makes of the defensive solidity the best weapon, leaving little space for the initiatives of the opponents while as far as the offensive department is concerned it is discreet. I think this is one of the most interesting matches of the day. In the end, given the many absences for the visiting team plus the field factor very important for the games of series B, I think that Lecce can make the game his own.

Piatek to score at any time vs Lazio @2.25 with bet365 stake 5/10

It seems Lucas Leiva will play as CB for Lazio. Will wait to see the starting line up. Lazio have problems with the defence. Radu suspended, Wallace and Lukaku injured, Bastos and Luiz Felipe both doubtful.

Edited by immortal--