** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

1st Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 10th & 11th

Astana - Sutjeska

Astana,the reigning champion of Kazakhstan is facing Sutjeska from Montenegro.
I see Astana as huge and clear favorite here.

Astana is a regular participant in the group stage of the Champions League or Europa League in recent years.
Last season they were eliminated by Sporting Lisbon in the first round of the knockout phase of Europa League.
Now they want to qualify for the Champions League.

Sutjeska is a small club from Montenegro. As you know, Serbia and Montenegro were one country until 2006 and we had a joint football league.
In that league Sutjeska was never a club with good results because it did not have the required quality.
Even the fact that they are champions of the Montenegrian league do not change anything because the Montenegrian league is very weak,even weaker than Serbian. I think that in Serbian league Sutjeska would probably be somewhere in the middle of the table,nothing better than that.

Astana would be a difficult task for the best Serbian clubs Crvena Zvezda and Partizan, let alone the modest Sutjeska team without a great international experience.

Astana -1 @1.65 (local) high stake

Thanks for getting these odds up, @Xcout. Easy to forget with all the hype around the World Cup that the club season has already started for some teams. 

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @jamiedavies02, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, and @WinningAdvice, what do you guys think ahead of these matches? Any of you betting on these early games?

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to 1st Round Qualifying Predictions > Jul 10th & 11th

You are welcome @StevieDay1983

I sense this round might yield some good combination betting. I prefer to stick to singles therefore for today Legia Warzarsawa seems like the best option. A club that has already participated in Champions League group stage, and meanwhile Cork City will not be an easy team, I think the away team holds the value. Sorry for the late reply doing this on a mobile device.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Rosenborg have won 62% of their league games this season.
All of Rosenborg's away league wins have been by a single goal.
Valur have yet to see a home league game with fewer than 3 goals scored this term.

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Streaks for 11.07.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-07-2018-10330

Valur vs Rosenborg
2018, July 11, 22:00 hrs (CET Time)
UEFA Champions League 1st Round Qualifyng

For this first round qualifying match for the Champions League, we have the Icelandic Valur, who can not be dismissed so quickly due to the great success his national team is having.

Since 2000, he has only participated in five editions of European competition, and in four of them lost in the first round. Curiously in two of them against the Brondy IF. Achievement to advance to the second round of qualification against the Domzale, thanks to achieve winning for the minimum against Ventspils of Lithuania. But of the five home games it has fallen in four.

Opposite, Rosenborg of Norway, which has managed to reach the group stage in the Champions League. At the moment tri champhions of its league, and currently in the third position, the team comes from a streak of three consecutive games winning. In contrast Valur, he has barely won one game in his last three matches.

I think the game will be intense and disputed, although I agree that Rosenborg has the advantage of the European experience and focused on getting a good result for the second leg, we took the average stake due to the growth of Icelandic football.

Rosenborg with 6 units @ 1.90 at Tipico

Edited by Xcout

Olimpia NK vs Qarabag

2018, July 11, 20:00 hrs (CET Time)
UEFA Champions League 1st Round Qualifyng

Slovenia's Olympia are about to start their league, however they have to face this game before the Qarabag, the second time they play in the Champions League elimination round, in the previous one against Trencin in Slovakia the team lost at home, but won visitor, but it was not enough to move forward. In the Europa League he played the qualification rounds five times, managing to advance to the third round in the 2011-2012 season but finally succumbed to Austria Wein. So the big slope is to reach the group stage.

For this the team has prepared for this game with three friendlies, where he has faced teams from Croatia, Hungary and Saudi Arabia, with a focus on this showdown, in all three games he has tied. His last official match was in Copa, where he won 1-6 at Aluminij.

Face the Qarabag, which last season made history by being the first Azerbaijan team to qualify for the Champions League group stage. Where, although it was expected to be an easy team, he made things difficult, especially the two draws against Atletico de Madrid. And defeats by a goal of difference against Roma, leaving an unexpected image.

Although, it does not seem like the best time to face this game, since they have not won any of the four friendly matches they have played. Two draws, one against Ludogorets, and two defeats, highlights the one he had against Dynami Kyiv.

I believe that it will be a match, both teams are just in the preseason and the two will focus on getting as much as possible, considering this scenario I consider that the visitor with a handicap 0 has the greatest possibility due to the European experience, as well as They will focus on defending.

Qarabag 0 AH with 6 units @ 1.84 at Pinnacle

Edited by Xcout

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to 1st Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 10th & 11th