** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Championship Predictions > Oct 21st & 22nd

champratings.jpg

Yes, that's right! The Championship now has its own dedicated thread! We have a lot of members that are fans of clubs in the second tier so it makes absolute sense to give it more exposure. Some massive games coming up this weekend. The highlight undoubtedly being the East Anglian derby between Ipswich and Norwich. Keen to hear what bets you guys are all lining up here.

Tough one for my Cardiff lads here. Middlesbrough away. The defeat to Birmingham was one of our worst performances under Warnock where he actually got a few decisions wrong. Willing to give him a free pass though! Need a big performance here and I would actually back us to get a point here.

@DW_United@sajtion, @MrToffee, @waynecoyne, @mrpudding, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, @silver fox, @luizcknc, @WiggoBets, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @myleftfoot, @willie82, @Bobby Vegas, @JJG, @Xtc12, and @MuineBheag.

Think there is actually some value in Preston get something off us. Apart from the Villa match Saturday, in which we were magnificent, we haven't been great at home and, Villa aside, haven't beat any of the top 10 losing to Cardiff and drawing against Bristol City. And struggling to overcome Millwall and Barnsley.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't want to be the one betting against Wolves. But Preston certainly have a stubbornness about them that may see them grind something out of this. We are seriously dangerous in the counter attack, but I can't see Preston committing men forward.

Edited by PokerWolf1

9 hours ago, kimboslajjs said:

Im having a look a both Derby and Sheffield Utd. Sheffield not great away only collecting 5 points in 6 games. Derby's been a bit up and down as of late but im hoping their win away against Bolton Will give them a boost. Thoughts?

Derby seem decent price on face of it. Sheff Weds been well off the boil most of the season so far.

Got to fancy Bristol City to beat Leeds today. The honeymoon seems to be over for Christiansen with Leeds losing their last 3 matches including their home match to bottom of the table Reading last week. They looked awful in their televised derby when they were thrashed by a Wednesday side who have been having their own problems.

For their part, City are in good form, 10 unbeaten and Ashton Gate is never an easy away day. odds-against represents value for me.

I expect NF to win today against Burton A, they lost 4 out of 5 last games playing against strong opponents but they  deserved to get something more especially against Aston V where did not deserve to lose that game. Burton A have failed to score in the last six games, I expect that  they will park the bus again like last week against Bristol C, but I believe NF will break visitor's defence.