** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Midweek > Apr 25th - 27th

eplratings.jpg.c284afc77b56de94162d8bc01

Let's face it, this is essentially part II of the weekend fixtures. A few teams playing twice but not too many. All of the FA Cup Semi Finalists in action so it's a bit more of an exciting set of games than over the past weekend. Chelsea can move one step closer to the title with a win against Southampton. That will be even more emphatic if Tottenham fail to beat an in-form Crystal Palace side. How the FA Cup Semi Final will affect those two games will be interesting.

Arsenal and Leicester is a game you have to back for BTTS. @betcatalog, it will be good to see your tips for this week!

Middlesbrough versus Sunderland is the game at the bottom that won't confirm anyone's relegation but surely whoever loses that game will all but seal their fate. Victory is a must for both teams. It will be intriguing to see what you guys all think. Both teams in awful form. Bore draw?

Finally, it's the game of the week with the Manchester derby on Thursday night. City will be reeling after losing to Arsenal in extra time on the weekend. United are getting their act together big time but are the away side. It's a tough one to call. Under 2.5 goals?

@sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, and @WinningAdvice, what do you guys all think ahead of these matches?

Beware taking Palace on a big +

Allardyce says players are knackered and will not be able to sustain same energy levels against Spurs compared to Liverpool. It was there for all to see with Benteke, Cabaye and Puncheon putting in mega shifts yesterday. We could end up fielding a second string team on Wednesday now we have reached the 38pt mark with Allardyce wanting to regroup and re-energize for Burnley at home on Saturday.

Spirit and confidence still great at Palace but Spurs maybe one top team too many this time around. I'll be interested to see what kind of lineup Palace put out on Wednesday, watch this space.

Boro was awful last saturday, but i can't say which side is worst at this moment. Both of them probably will be relegated. Regarding to Boro it's a big disappointment for me. Before season i was thinking that they will be an average team, just from the middle of the table. They win in first match (2:1), had some good moments versus Arsenal. I think they can score first at 1.73 in wednesday Tees-Wear derby.

Edited by nordfotboll

Chelsea v Southampton

Chelsea have had a big advantage all season being able to take time off midweek. SO this game is an interruption to their normal pattern. I think it could be a banana skin, as it was a tough game against Spurs in the FA cup. Players may be a yard off the pace, and this opens the game up. Goals on the menu here. Could Saints snatch a win or a point. Definitely possible.

Over 2.5 goals is priced around 1.8 and is probably the way to go here.

3 hours ago, neilovan said:

Chelsea v Southampton

Chelsea have had a big advantage all season being able to take time off midweek. SO this game is an interruption to their normal pattern. I think it could be a banana skin, as it was a tough game against Spurs in the FA cup. Players may be a yard off the pace, and this opens the game up. Goals on the menu here. Could Saints snatch a win or a point. Definitely possible.

Over 2.5 goals is priced around 1.8 and is probably the way to go here.

lol Neil mate Chelsea beat Man City Wednesday 5th April - beaten by Palace 4 days before that.

I can't have Leicester getting anything at Arsenal, despite how unpredictable Arsenal have been. I think Leicester will be easily safe, but I fear for them in this match and can see a potential tonking. Arsenal are showing a bit of character after a lot of bad press and you have to admire their win over Man City. I think they will be at full power for this match and turn it on in their quest for maximum points for the rest of their league matches. I think 1.60 is good value, I really do. If Leicester weren't champions, they'd be 1.30.

Arsenal Win @ 1.60 Bet365 

6 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

I can't have Leicester getting anything at Arsenal, despite how unpredictable Arsenal have been. I think Leicester will be easily safe, but I fear for them in this match and can see a potential tonking. Arsenal are showing a bit of character after a lot of bad press and you have to admire their win over Man City. I think they will be at full power for this match and turn it on in their quest for maximum points for the rest of their league matches. I think 1.60 is good value, I really do. If Leicester weren't champions, they'd be 1.30.

Arsenal Win @ 1.60 Bet365 

I think Arsenal could be rotating a lot here.They played 120 mins on Sunday and the derby against Spurs is coming in the next weekend so changes are expected

4 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

I think Arsenal could be rotating a lot here.They played 120 mins on Sunday and the derby against Spurs is coming in the next weekend so changes are expected

With the big teams across Europe, changes never worry me because of their squad strength. 

Arsenal v Leicester City

Arsenal: Shkodran Mustafi (23/2 d), Santi Cazorla (8/2 m)

Leicester City: Islam Slimani (19/7 f, 2nd top scorer), Wes Morgan (27/1 d, captain), Molla Wagué (0/0 d), Nampalys Mendy (4/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

I'm sure that trying to get into the Champions League ranks is still no1 priority for Arsenal and they can't afford to not win this game. Leicester also have another away game on Saturday vs West Brom and probably won't exactly go all out no matter what happens vs Arsenal.

Edited by discipline

5 hours ago, discipline said:

I'm sure that trying to get into the Champions League ranks is still no1 priority for Arsenal and they can't afford to not win this game. Leicester also have another away game on Saturday vs West Brom and probably won't exactly go all out no matter what happens vs Arsenal.

I think Arsenal will really struggle in this game. Normally after a huge win there is an emotional letdown.

No value on the home  win, but Leicester Away win at 6.5 or Leicester double chance look good here. This is a totally different team, than that failed to play (this season) under Ranieri. They have scored 2 or more goals in their last 3 away games, and I think Arsenal will need 3 goals to win this game.

These are supreme athletes, playing 120 minutes doesn't mean shit really. Look at Man Utd at Burnley, strolled to a win after a supposed tough 120 mins against Anderlecht. I think sometimes you can look too closely at a match and if you really want to, you will find a negative. If you think Arsenal don't see top 4 as a priority, then I'd have to strongly, STRONGLY disagree. ;) They probably won't do it, but I think 1.60 (now as low as 1.50) was quite generous considering the recent shift in momentum after City win - I think that will give them huge confidence.