** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League > Apr 18th & 19th

uclodds.jpg.8eb6ee8a2d6d9a299e6b51a7960b

The second legs of the Champions League Quarter Finals are this week. Leicester will be looking to overturn a narrow 1-0 deficit against Atletico Madrid. They have already managed to pull off a one goal switch around against a La Liga side in the knockout stages so can they do it again? Is 3.80 a price that could tempt you?

Real Madrid are in the driving seat against Bayern Munich going into the home leg. It seems amazing that Zinedine Zidane's side came away from the Allianz Arena with a win and are still priced at 2.37 to win the game on their own patch. Are you with the bookies and expecting a Bayern Munich resurgence? Or is it too tough of an ask?

Barcelona have left themselves with a mountain to climb once again after falling to a 3-0 defeat away to Juventus in the first leg. Can they pull off the impossible once more or have they run out of luck? The bookies are backing them to at least get the win at 1.53 but can they claw a victory over two legs from this desperate position?

Monaco took full advantage of Borussia Dortmund's very sad circumstances last week. Personally, I'm amazed the game was even allowed to go ahead the following day. It should have been postponed for further due to extenuating and understandable circumstances... but you know UEFA, they have their draws and schedules to keep! I think I speak for everyone when I say, and this is nothing against Monaco, that Dortmund pull this one back from the brink.

@vasilli07, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @LePapo, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @andrewcalo, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, and @WinningAdvice, what do you guys all think here?

if atletico madrid only scored one goal at their own stadium why do you think they will score more now. they are most likely to defend as well as they know leicester will attack them. leicester even failed to get on the scoresheet and atletico madrid would be happy with 0-0 or narrow 0-1 win again. i think it's mistake to go for overs in this match

Leicester v Atletico Madrid

It's been a good run Leicester and you should be proud, but you're about to be shown the door. ;) Atletico are just too good for Leicester and they showed how good they can be on the break at Leverkusen. Leicester have to attack, and that just leaves a big wide door open and you'd have to think AM will nail them and are too experienced to get turned over.

Atletico Madrid Win @ 2.15 Betfair

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich

Bayern need to go for it here, so goals look assured, but the Over 2.5 and BTTS around 1.40 - WTF? :loon 

You don't go to the Bernabeu and get anything but a pat on the back saying "never mind" and I just don't rate this Bayern side as much as previous years. When was the last time you saw Real at home at this ridiculous odds just because of motivational pricing. I'll have a slice...

Real Madrid Draw No Bet @ 1.80 Betfair

1 hour ago, Sir Puntalot said:

More motivational pricing. :eyes 

I get it for domestic games. With a Champions League semi final at stake, for a team that knows only one way to play, if they lack motivation here they should just give up football.

Overs is a cert that's for sure.

Monaco at 2.8? Oh go on then.

Edited by Icongene

Just now, Icongene said:

I get it for domestic games. With a Champions League semi final at stake, for a team that knows only one way to play, if they lack motivation here they should just give up football.

Overs is a cert that's for sure.

Not movitational as in they want to win the match, more so in that they HAVE to win the match. ;) 

Real -Bayern: Real to win @ 2.47 Martinez is suspended and both Hummels and Boateng are doubtfull.Neither looked fit in the practice footage I saw. I would be surprised if one of them,let alone both would start. Lewandoski will probably start.Neuer did miss the training at the Bernabeu. Bayern has not been impressive in their champions league away games. winning four losing four and drawing two of their last ten. In the Bundesliga they managed two wins two draw and one loss in their last five awaygames.Safer bet would be dnb @ 1.81.

Leicester-Atletico: atletico to win@ 2.10 Atletico have won the first leg 1-0. In my opinion it will be a lowscoring affair. Leicester will not be keen to commit theirself in the first half. Atletico will have most of the possesion not taking to much risks. Leicester will have to make some defensive adjustements.Huth is suspended and Morgan will not be fully fit. Since the 1-2 loss against fc Barcelona mid february,Atletico Madrid have been the most in form team in La Liga.Winning 6 and drawing 2,scoring 15 and only conceeding 3 times. over 1.5 team goals @2.23 There's definitly value but I think the most probable outcome is a 0-1 victory. I hope they can squeeze in a second one.

Monaco-Dortmund: first half over 1.5@ 1.91 I don't see much value in the over FT. I will not bet on the game outcome. given the Fabinho suspension and Sidibe's appendicitis I think it can go either way. Both teams have firepower and shaky defences,i expect a goalfest

Fc Barcelona-Juventus: If you want to go on vac to the Bahama's this is the one. I will be all over this one draw or juventus @2.60,juventus to win@ 6,00,over 1.5 team goals juventus @3.00,juventus to score first [email protected],over 1,5 goals first [email protected],Juventus to win atleast one half @3.00, juventus win and over [email protected],juventus to win both [email protected],Juventus to score both [email protected],Cuadrado to [email protected], Madzukic to score @4.60 The odds on Juventus are ridiculous! they are no midtable La Liga team,absolutely disrespectfull from the bookies but that's perfect for us.Juventus won the first leg 3-0 and in my opinion It will not be any different. Fc Barcelona will have to go all out, they will be even more vulnerable at the back.Mascherano,Pique and Mathieu are doubtfull for this one.

Edited by zemo91

Leicester City v Atlético Madrid

Leicester City: Morgan (27/1 d, captain, doubtful), Slimani (19/7 f, 2nd top scorer, probably out), Mendy (4/0 m), Wague (0/0 d), Huth (30/2 d, suspended)

Atlético Madrid: Vrsaljko (14/0 d), Tiago (10/1 m), Fernández (3/0 m)

Real Madrid v Bayern München

Real Madrid: Pepe (13/2 d), Varane (19/1 d), Coentrão (2/0 d), Bale (18/7 f)

Bayern München: Hummels (25/1 d), Boateng (10/0 d)(both doubtful), Javi Martinez (24/1 m, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Real - Bayern

Real & BTTS @ 3.4 (D)

To be carded:

Ramos @ 2.5

Casemiro @ 2.75

Vidal @ 3

Alonso @ 2.5

Leicester - Atletico

Atletico & U2.5 @ 3.9 (D)

U2.5 @ 1.775

Double (D) @ 13.26

Waiting for the #priceitup markets on BetVictor where they give crazy odds for cards combos and other permutations.

These are usually good for 2nd leg CL knockout phases.

Good luck gentlemen.

I was thinking 2/1 htft bet on real bayern, i had thatbsame feeling.. maybe safer to say real will win from behind anyway small wagers from me.. also Juve is priced huge.. Juve dnb is surely a good play as is monaco. I wont be touching leicester game coz its too hard to call but if i had to guess 1:0 and ot. gl guys

Just Monaco for me. They are way too high. Dortmund have to attack and Monaco will destroy them on the break. 

Papastathopoulos is a Greek tragedy and has no place in a Champions League semi final. The Germans have a defence with more holes than Monaco's.

Here's hoping to collect nicely on Monaco @ 2.9 and Monaco to qualify @ 2.5 (placed before the 1st leg) :hope

Edited by Icongene

For  what it's worth I see Leicester and Atletico as a tough one to call. I think a draw is what I would be inclined to back; the (a) team are not as solid as last years model and the (h) team have nothing to lose and decent form and confidence behind them.

Don't see Leicester winning but they could give Atletico a fright.

Edited by Icongene

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munchen

Going over 2.5 goals. It's a safe bet, as there will be plenty in this with Bayern having to make up an incredible amount of ground. I also see Real sneaking in at least 1 at home.

1.36 @Bet365

Edited by Bett

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

wow odds on real drifted by a crazy amount. ronaldo not playing?

bayern favorite now oddswise.

I thinks it's because Hummels and Boateng are playing both were doubtfull.I'm really surprised to see them start, they are certainly not fit. I would not be surprised if Ancelotti will have to make an early sub. My bookies don't offer Hummels , Boateng to be booked @ 4.00,