** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BillyHills - R.I.P.

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

actually lost for words

Graham made me feel most welcome when I joined the PL community earlier in the year and helped me along during the way, just shows how quick things can change 

Fingers crossed someone can pick up from where hes left off and PL continues his good and heavy work load hes put into the community      maybe even dedicate the remainder of the month at least with one of the competitions should it continue named in his honour 

Such sad shocking news. I've been posting on this site for almost 4 years and I had great respect for Graham always helpful and friendly.  

I never met him but he came across as a great guy, very knowledgeable,  his tiresome work at running all the competitions,  I will miss him.

Thinking about his family and friends. Thanks for everything BillyHills RIP.

Graham was always willing to help anybody with any problem - I've lost count of the amount of times he has helped me personally many times - with a friendly and non judgemental attitude.

R.I.P. Graham and condolences to Suzy and family at this extremely sad time.

Steve

This simply cant be true. I was wondering why no updates in the tables and was worried only to find out Graham passed. So gutted. He was a gentleman and always helpful, not only to me, but to every one at PL.

My deepest condolences to Suzy and the rest of the family.

I have a suggestion that all prize money this month goes to Suzy and the rest of Grahams family in support and honor of all the hard work Graham put in on the site.

55 minutes ago, GrandDanois said:

This simply cant be true. I was wondering why no updates in the tables and was worried only to find out Graham passed. So gutted. He was a gentleman and always helpful, not only to me, but to every one at PL.

My deepest condolences to Suzy and the rest of the family.

I have a suggestion that all prize money this month goes to Suzy and the rest of Grahams family in support and honor of all the hard work Graham put in on the site.

Completely agree. Why not the whole season while we're at it.