Announcements
Double Prize Money for NAPS Comp & Poker League in May! AGAIN!

The Equaliser

New Members
  • Content Count

    902
  • Joined

  • Last visited

5 Followers

About The Equaliser

  • Rank
    Legend Punter

Recent Profile Visitors

2997 profile views
  1. Yes. Congrats to Graham for organising the competition to cheer up us punters. I rather thought that the virtual race organisers would not leave Tiger Roll out of the frame so my £2.50 each way at least got my money back. Great fun
  2. Will do Graham, Many thanks. Come on the Tiger
  3. If I get any winnings from Elegant Escape , please donate these to gamblersanonymous.org.uk. My heart is with my less understanding fellow punters who need help.
  4. Book me a slot. I hope i get in and get Red Rum as an entrant
  5. Good luck to all players this month especially those slogging away at the Naps competition. I feel that I am better served by carrying out research on my betting methods than struggling to find winners with scant information available on the international scene. My latest idea is to "lay" horses in handicaps with 10 or more runners in the price ranges of 4/1 to 9/1 (4/1 = about a 20% chance of winning a race or put it another way 80% chance of losing a race) Another possibility is to back short priced favourites using 3 selections at around evens. I propose placing all winnings on to the second selection should the first one win and then removing my original stake and placing all the rest on the third selection. This is an interesting strategy for me to test. I can't really do any of this at the moment and will have to wait until racing proper resumes.
  6. Very well done to all contestants during this trying time. Lots of stamina and tenacity
  7. Jars at Mackay is a non runner; I know this because my 50p win bet was refunded. 20.45 Will Rogers Downs: Presley Chime one point win at 66/1 Betfair/Paddy Power This is all too much for me atm; I will spend my time on research in April; I will leave the pin sticking to others who have more staying power than me
  8. 3.23 Mackay Jars one point win at 125/1 with Betfred
  9. 3.50 Wagga (Aus) Joyful Prince one point win at 100/1 with Betfair
  10. 6.45 Shai Tin Brave King one point win at 100/1 with Betfair/Paddypower I find all this international racing depressing, nothing much to go on at all Why are there so many non-handicap races in America?
  11. 5.30 Gulfstream Park Kingsville one point win at 40/1 Betfair/Paddypower
  12. Well sir, the above note sure seemed to me like the SP prices in the US were meant for the remainder of March.
  13. 6.50 Tampa Bay Downs Don't Spin Me one point win. Is 40/1 with Bet365 but I think the rules say that as the race is in the US the outcome will be settled at SP l
  14. 1.45 Vaal In The Game one point win at 33/1 with Betvictor